Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 4/11/2021 at 7:48 AM, toodywoody said:

Damn, I think Kaiser is going to be more or a problem. Wonder what this is going to do for her court case with Barbara? If they are already having problems with Kaiser, what makes them think a teenager is going to be any better? 

Kaiser and Jace are going to be bigger, stronger, and taller than Jenelle in a blink of an eye. She bred herself into being outnumbered. They don't stay babies and toddlers forever. Get ready to reap the whirlwind Non-Mommie Dearest.

• Love 8
On 4/11/2021 at 1:37 PM, iwantcookies said:

That’s coming in the next 2-3 years. 

Jace needs a team of psychiatrists to help him.

All of her kids should be in therapy, should have already been in therapy, for years already! Kids are a product of their upbringing, and you can't really blame these poor screwed up kids that she birthed, even though once they become teenagers and start acting out, that's when we start to judge them. They have only known the very worst that parents can give to their kids. The very worst. My heart breaks for all of them.

• Love 7
On 4/16/2021 at 7:35 PM, iwantcookies said:

Eggsley is beating up Kai. Of course Jenny is allowing this behavior.

652B06FB-CDF1-48C8-A56E-7E73954EEF9B.jpeg

Can you just imagine all of the rage inside these kids?! Beating on each other is going to be normal to them, they just won't know any better.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Can you just imagine all of the rage inside these kids?! Beating on each other is going to be normal to them, they just won't know any better.

She's only following her Daddy's example.

Yeah, it's not like Jenelle's kids are going to know anything other than PUNCH FIGHT YELL when it comes to conflict resolution.  Sad, but that is what she exposed them to, and that is how she raised them.

It's going to be a total shitshow when they are no longer young and cute.

• Love 3
On 4/16/2021 at 8:35 PM, iwantcookies said:

Eggsley is beating up Kai. Of course Jenny is allowing this behavior.

652B06FB-CDF1-48C8-A56E-7E73954EEF9B.jpeg

She did it the next day too in a car video. Jenelle didn’t correct her, again. 

“Remember you killed the baby chicks?” Ensley tells her dad. “Don’t shoot them again again! Then I’ll be so mad.”

David seemed a bit caught off-guard by Ensley’s accusation and asks her, “What?”

Ensley again repeats what she said the first time.

“If you kill them again I’ll be so mad!” she says.

David begins to deny that he ever killed any of the animals.

“Girl you have lost your mind,” he tells Ensley. “What are you talking about?”

Ensley sticks to her story, telling her Dad, “Yesterday you killed a baby chick.”

David then starts to get angry, asking her, “Why, why would you say that?”

“Because you did!” Ensley tells him.

“No I did not!” David says before getting even more angry and telling his daughter, “I will smack you in the mouth!”

The video cuts out after that and Ensley is not heard again. (Obviously, The Ashley can’t confirm or deny if David did, indeed, kill a baby chick as Ensley said.) 

Well, Jenelle. You are official the worst Teen Mom this franchise ever produced. Amber may not have custody of any of her kids and went after her ex with a machete while he was holding their baby, but at least Andrew protected baby James. Adam may have called Aubree a mistake, but he never threatened to smack her in the mouth. 

I wonder who on the land sent that TikTok to The Ashley's Reality Roundup? My money is on Maryssa. 

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, Clawdel said:

Well, Jenelle. You are official the worst Teen Mom this franchise ever produced. Amber may not have custody of any of her kids and went after her ex with a machete while he was holding their baby, but at least Andrew protected baby James. Adam may have called Aubree a mistake, but he never threatened to smack her in the mouth. 

I wonder who on the land sent that TikTok to The Ashley's Reality Roundup? My money is on Maryssa. 

A hatter on Twitter was watching the live. She recorded the live and caught that moment. On tik tok her name is @mrs.weedlove On twitter she’s locked and goes by a different name.  Also a girl on IG named KittyJackers was watching the same live and filmed it. David was doing an IG live and it was recorded by the “hatter” group. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Ensley is four.  I know kids just say things, but seeing as how Psycho Dave has admitted to killing the family dog, I don't think it's much of a stretch that he would shoot some baby chicks for fun, or as a form of abuse against his family.  Can't wait to hear how Jenelle spins this, if she speaks of it at all.  God, that house must be a horror show for everyone, but especially the kids.

11 hours ago, Everina said:

Ensley is four.  I know kids just say things, but seeing as how Psycho Dave has admitted to killing the family dog, I don't think it's much of a stretch that he would shoot some baby chicks for fun, or as a form of abuse against his family.  Can't wait to hear how Jenelle spins this, if she speaks of it at all.  God, that house must be a horror show for everyone, but especially the kids.

She has responded on IG by posting vomit inducing pictures of father and daughter and how much they love each other. 🤢

19 hours ago, Everina said:

And if this is how David treats his biological daughter, I have no doubt that Jace and Kaiser get it even worse. Those poor kids.

8 hours ago, Mkay said:

She has responded on IG by posting vomit inducing pictures of father and daughter and how much they love each other. 🤢

Oh, please.  David doesn't know how to love anyone, just like Jenelle.  Jenelle knows something real was captured on camera, and she's trying to do damage control to salvage her "brand" and keep those clicks/views coming.  Fucking gross.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Jenelle answers a fan question on Instagram today and said the chicken being killed never happened. 🙄

• Love 1

Does she have the tiniest smidge of self awareness anymore on her person????   I’m going with no , but how can 1 person be so dumb.  She puts her life on social media and then gets mad because people Comment.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, dariafan said:

Does she have the tiniest smidge of self awareness anymore on her person????   I’m going with no , but how can 1 person be so dumb.  She puts her life on social media and then gets mad because people Comment.

That's exactly what she wants.  She wants the hatters to comment so she can argue with them, and feel validated that she is a famous person that people care about.  It's much easier to do that than...I don't know...get a job, help people in any way, or raise children that will become productive members of society.  Why bother with that shit when you get that high from fighting on the internet?  That's Jenelle.  She will never have awareness, and she will never get help for her issues.  Ever.

Edited by Everina
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Everina said:

That's exactly what she wants.  She wants the hatters to comment so she can argue with them, and feel validated that she is a famous person that people care about.  It's much easier to do that than...I don't know...get a job, help people in any way, or raise children that will become productive members of society.  Why bother with that shit when you get that high from fighting on the internet?  That's Jenelle.  She will never have awareness, and she will never get help for her issues.  Ever.

that why her kids are going to be fucked up.

• Love 3

I'm bet the swamp monsters did that video to prove the hatters wrong about Enchilada's lack of verbal skills. Boy! That sure bit them in their nasty asses, huh? Out of the mouths of babes. 😂😂 I will say I was happy to finally hear her say actual words instead of  mumble gibberish. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

While I am happy she is talking, she sure is a little shit though and those two are going to have fun with raising her spoiled ass and she will be just like her mom backtalking her own mother. History is going to repeat themselves on that one. Isn't she so sweet, no she's four and already mouthy. Even if she is speaking the truth, which is funny to me, because those two both deserve it for the shit they have let their kids see and grow up around.

And as far as her hitting Kaiser, again she's a little shit. But what did I expect from Jenelle's kids. So when Jace goes over there he sees not only mom and step-dad beating on each other, he sees sister beating up little bro. And then Kaiser having problems and being kicked out of schools. Yeah Jenelle keep blaming your mom for your kid's behavior, the other 2 don't live with Barb and the common dominator is Jenelle. Jace has problems not only because of whatever he is on meds for, but he sees the other kids getting away with everything at mom's and not at Barb's because Barb tries to rein him in. 

• Love 8

Well, Juh-nelle, when you treat your mother like shit and start another custody war, then you don't get a call on Mutha's Day

Tik Tok is her therapist. 

In the comment section of Jenelle’s video, one of her followers states that Barbara probably wants Jenelle to leave her husband David Eason. Jenelle insinuated that Babs is jealous of all the good times Jenelle has with David.

• LOL 4
On 5/4/2021 at 10:44 PM, Mkay said:

Jenelle answers a fan question on Instagram today and said the chicken being killed never happened. 🙄

Kids that young don't make up stories like 'Dad killed the baby chick'.

Next lie please Jenelle?

• Love 9
On 5/13/2021 at 6:17 PM, mittsigirl said:

Kids that young don't make up stories like 'Dad killed the baby chick'.

What are the odds that an eleven year old Ensley will be called a liar in court the next time her scumbag parents get their kids taken away?

The cycle continues.

• Love 3

How much fake shit has she had? Every year she's seeing spots, can no longer walk, her skin on fire, her ass bleeding, her teeth missing, what's next, her head exploding? 

Every year there is some mystery ailment and the sky is falling and then nothing is heard again about it.

Dr shopping for pain pills much?

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

I'm sure Jenelle has never paid into social security except for the restaurant job she had for a few days before she got canned for not showing up. She could apply for SSI, but it's income and asset based. She'd have a better chance of being named mother of the year😂

This is from the SSA site

SSI is available to individuals who have either never worked or who have not worked enough work quarters to qualify for Social Security disability insurance. However, eligibility is subject to income and asset limits. SSI is also available to individuals who once worked and were eligible to receive Social Security disability but are now no longer eligible because they have not worked in a long time (and, thus, their coverage has lapsed) and to children who are disabled and whose families have low income and assets.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

For Jenelle's next Disgraced Former Teen Mom 2 Trick: suing YouTubers: 

According to The Ashley

Jenelle is stating that Jon Yates  ruined her future business opportunities when he accused her of being fired from her failed-before-it-started podcast project Girl S**t earlier this year. John did a series of YouTube Lives in which he spoke to fellow “Girl S**t”ter Deavan Clegg about what allegedly went down behind the scenes of the project.

Edited by Clawdel
added a quote.
  • Useful 3

Ok, I KNOW it was someone in this forum who asked her that question!  I busted out laughing.  ASK ME ANYTHING - hey ho, how long before you can’t walk?  🤣😂

• LOL 11

Whoever wrote that is a comic so hilarious and genius 👍😫

Bravo.

Dude I wish she’d run out of $ and can’t afford a smart phone. I want her to go away.

Her poor sad kiddies. So close to being rescued...

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 6/8/2021 at 10:24 PM, iwantcookies said:

Jenny is lying! Must be exhausting being around her phony ass.

It is exhausting when someone you know constantly makes up medical issues for attention. 

• Love 4