Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

The name of her show is going to be “Girl Shit”???  That is dumb.  It has no flow, isn’t catchy or punny, and will have to be censored in print lists, articles and everywhere else that isn’t SM.  So clearly she had no advisement and this is all her.  What’s the content?  She’s not exactly a girly girl.  So...????  She can barely speak coherently, I can’t imagine listening to her broadcast.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Jenny From the Swamp is staring a podcast. 

I listened to some of the interview she did about her new podcast.  Dare I say that she sounded...almost sane???  Then again, she's back with David so that negates any sign of positive growth.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, A-Lo said:

I listened to some of the interview she did about her new podcast.  Dare I say that she sounded...almost sane???  Then again, she's back with David so that negates any sign of positive growth.

That’s her pretend voice.  Haha

• LOL 3

I'd just like to thank Jenelle for getting all the haters on track. We were momentarily distracted by the YouTuber Without A Crystal Ball, but our obsession with Jenelle is pure again. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Clawdel said:

I'd just like to thank Jenelle for getting all the haters on track. We were momentarily distracted by the YouTuber Without A Crystal Ball, but our obsession with Jenelle is pure again. 

HATTERS!  We’re hatters.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Wow, that blew up even faster than usual! But I’m totally side-eyeing the “we had no idea about her past” excuse. Come on, it’s right on her Wikipedia page!

Agreed. The whole reason anyone knows about Janelle at all is her litany of issues, none of which are positive.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

people are questioning if this is a stunt for april fools day. there’s no way - jenelle is way too delusionally in love with herself to allow someone to humiliate her, even for a joke. once again, her disgusting, incomprehensible loyalty to her repulsive, dipshit, psycho husband has ruined the day! i don’t feel an ounce of pity for jenelle - she allows her children to be terrorized by david by choosing to stay with him - she deserves to be shamed and shit on until the end of time

• Love 9

Why does she think people want to listen to anything she has to say?  That’s what kills me!  Cancel culture?  More like no one cares about you anymore culture.  She’s irrelevant!  She wants people to get over an incident from “years ago,” yet that’s all she can cling to at this point to stir up tabloid talk.  Move it along, little lady.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Why does she think people want to listen to anything she has to say?  That’s what kills me!  Cancel culture?  More like no one cares about you anymore culture.  She’s irrelevant!  She wants people to get over an incident from “years ago,” yet that’s all she can cling to at this point to stir up tabloid talk.  Move it along, little lady.

Seriously! She isn't even on TV anymore! I'm curious if people will actually listen to this. 

• Love 2

I wonder when is the last time David allowed her to get a haircut.  It looks horrible!  Even if you are growing out your hair you should get it trimmed (and shaped) regularly.  And I don’t for one second think her lack of styling is because of COVID.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/3/2021 at 8:23 AM, geauxaway said:

I wonder when is the last time David allowed her to get a haircut.  It looks horrible!  Even if you are growing out your hair you should get it trimmed (and shaped) regularly.  And I don’t for one second think her lack of styling is because of COVID.

I really Really think they’re extensions, or maybe even a wig(??)🤷‍♀️

Her hair has always been thin and mousy.. 

Either way, I agree, it looks bad.

DIY extensions with stuff off “the land”?? 😱😬 

I’m going off the “dance” video 🤦🏼‍♀️

Edited by Chellfairy
Clarification
  • LOL 2

Wow...she’s gotten so...fluffy. Is is lockdown snacking, depression, drugs, or is her bad diet finally catching up to her? Take a walk on that corpse-ridden land of yours. I thought she was an active tomboy...what happened? Wow. 

The hatters strike again! I didn’t even get to participate in this one, it was so quick...lol. I thought at least they would have recorded/aired 1 episode before she would be fired, but you hatters were too quick for her. Her head is spinning, she didn’t realize how much she is still hated. When we promised you would never make easy money again, we were not kidding. 

So funny how Jenelle first claimed she was a producer and couldn’t get fired. Sweetheart,  you can’t just give yourself a title. You need to put in work, money, clout, or connections to be made a producer. Even I know to get that Ish in writing. Guess she’s back to tiktok deluding herself that she’s a dancer. She thinks she has all these fans, but her true ‘fan base’ has Lo grown up, they’ve all moved on> it’s the hatters that are left, and until Nugget rests in peace, she won’t. 

image.png

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

So funny how Jenelle first claimed she was a producer and couldn’t get fired. Sweetheart,  you can’t just give yourself a title. You need to put in work, money, clout, or connections to be made a producer.

Not surprising for someone who thinks she is a star just for getting knocked up at sixteen.  Jenelle has a very skewed way of looking at things.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Everina said:

Not surprising for someone who thinks she is a star just for getting knocked up at sixteen.  Jenelle has a very skewed way of looking at things.

She is so delusional about so many things.  She actually thinks her life on the land is aspirational, for starters.  She thinks her home and family appear to be happy and admirable (ah, anything but for those of us with eyes and a brain).  She thinks she is some beauty and cosmetic maven (again, refer to eyes and brain).   

• Love 10

Even The Sun is getting in on this tragedy: Jace Allegedly Set a Fire in Barb's Home

In North Carolina court papers exclusively obtained by The Sun, Jenelle, 29, filed for sole custody of her troubled son Jace and asked the court to grant emergency custody to her on January 28, 2021.  .........The court papers claimed: “The minor child physically assaulted [Barbara] twice causing injury to [Barbara.] The Minor child also burned the carpet because he was angry with [Barbara]. 

11 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

Wow...she’s gotten so...fluffy. Is is lockdown snacking, depression, drugs, or is her bad diet finally catching up to her? Take a walk on that corpse-ridden land of yours. I thought she was an active tomboy...what happened? Wow. 

The hatters strike again! I didn’t even get to participate in this one, it was so quick...lol. I thought at least they would have recorded/aired 1 episode before she would be fired, but you hatters were too quick for her. Her head is spinning, she didn’t realize how much she is still hated. When we promised you would never make easy money again, we were not kidding. 

So funny how Jenelle first claimed she was a producer and couldn’t get fired. Sweetheart,  you can’t just give yourself a title. You need to put in work, money, clout, or connections to be made a producer. Even I know to get that Ish in writing. Guess she’s back to tiktok deluding herself that she’s a dancer. She thinks she has all these fans, but her true ‘fan base’ has Lo grown up, they’ve all moved on> it’s the hatters that are left, and until Nugget rests in peace, she won’t. 

image.png

She was packing it on before the 'Rona hit. A steady diet of biscuits and gravy, UBT's fried everything and alfredo, all washed down with truckloads of Corona while doing nothing is finally catching up. Propping her cellphone on a brick (she actually posted a video showing that was her 'tripod') to record a few horribly bad dance moves a couple of times a week is the only time she gets off her lazy, drugged out, drunk ass. 

• LOL 7

Poor Jace.  Between the never-ending drama between Barb and Jenelle, the rotating door of men in Jenelle's life and now the fabulous influence of David 🤢, was there ever really a chance he'd have a normal life?

• Love 5

I haven't checked in here in QUITE a while and was wondering what Jennelle  and all were up to. I only really looked at this page with her podcast, but now I see this about Jace. That poor poor kid. It's really heartbreaking. 

I used to watch years ago and even when either of them ( Jennelle and Barb) were behaving well, and showed concern, in the next scene they'd be screaming and cursing each other out and then there would be Jace, taking it all in. It's really so sad that he  has had such a crappy home life, wherever and whicheer home he was in. I do hope that maybe some social agency steps in and he lucks out and gets some really good care.

• Love 5

And now Kaiser has been kicked out of two schools.  How old is he now? 6 or 7 and already kicked out of schools? Damn, I think Kaiser is going to be more or a problem. Wonder what this is going to do for her court case with Barbara? If they are already having problems with Kaiser, what makes them think a teenager is going to be any better? 

I wonder how much of the Jace story came from Jenelle? As in leaked? While it's bad if he assaulted Barbara and set fire to her house, him being at Jenelle's with loony David and the drugs isn't going to be much better. You know Barbara doesn't give into his shit and that's why they fight and over at Jenelle's he gets to do whatever he wants.

• Love 3