Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
DangerousMinds

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Recommended Posts

Jenny From the Swamp is staring a podcast. 

 

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Fittingly, the launch is April 1. Also, the jokes just write themselves - as the title says, it’s a (girl) shit show. 

I give it 2 episodes, released several weeks apart.

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

The name of her show is going to be “Girl Shit”???  That is dumb.  It has no flow, isn’t catchy or punny, and will have to be censored in print lists, articles and everywhere else that isn’t SM.  So clearly she had no advisement and this is all her.  What’s the content?  She’s not exactly a girly girl.  So...????  She can barely speak coherently, I can’t imagine listening to her broadcast.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Jenny From the Swamp is staring a podcast. 

 

I listened to some of the interview she did about her new podcast.  Dare I say that she sounded...almost sane???  Then again, she's back with David so that negates any sign of positive growth.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

She wants to make "a really big brand" with a podcast?

Does she not realize everyone and their brother has a podcast, these days?

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, A-Lo said:

I listened to some of the interview she did about her new podcast.  Dare I say that she sounded...almost sane???  Then again, she's back with David so that negates any sign of positive growth.

That’s her pretend voice.  Haha

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

15 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

She will broadcast live from her she shed, high as a kite.

I give it a month.  Podcasts are actually a lot of work.  There's no way Jenelle can handle it.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Jenelle really packed on the pounds. And the outfit is so not cute.

F55C3C48-2621-4676-9001-33F0BA26A017.jpeg

that's a step up from camel toe leggings.🤣

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I'd just like to thank Jenelle for getting all the haters on track. We were momentarily distracted by the YouTuber Without A Crystal Ball, but our obsession with Jenelle is pure again. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Clawdel said:

I'd just like to thank Jenelle for getting all the haters on track. We were momentarily distracted by the YouTuber Without A Crystal Ball, but our obsession with Jenelle is pure again. 

HATTERS!  We’re hatters.  

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Guess she got high and went to sleep 

 

or

David gave her a black eye 

or 

Endtable threw a dart in Jenny’s  eye 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, that blew up even faster than usual! But I’m totally side-eyeing the “we had no idea about her past” excuse. Come on, it’s right on her Wikipedia page!

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Wow, that blew up even faster than usual! But I’m totally side-eyeing the “we had no idea about her past” excuse. Come on, it’s right on her Wikipedia page!

Agreed. The whole reason anyone knows about Janelle at all is her litany of issues, none of which are positive.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

So they used Jenelle to get hype for their podcast and then ditched her. Nicely played 🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, geauxaway said:

HATTERS!  We’re hatters.

🎩 My apologies.

 

58b24fc25a1a02bd471841abadea3f65.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

people are questioning if this is a stunt for april fools day. there’s no way - jenelle is way too delusionally in love with herself to allow someone to humiliate her, even for a joke. once again, her disgusting, incomprehensible loyalty to her repulsive, dipshit, psycho husband has ruined the day! i don’t feel an ounce of pity for jenelle - she allows her children to be terrorized by david by choosing to stay with him - she deserves to be shamed and shit on until the end of time

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

 

Jenelle is starting her own podcast. This picture is legit as well as the hashtag.  
 

 

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I was being too charitable when I gave her a month to fuck it up.

Of course she blames everyone and everything but herself.  "Cancel culture"?  STFU, Jenelle.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Why does she think people want to listen to anything she has to say?  That’s what kills me!  Cancel culture?  More like no one cares about you anymore culture.  She’s irrelevant!  She wants people to get over an incident from “years ago,” yet that’s all she can cling to at this point to stir up tabloid talk.  Move it along, little lady.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Why does she think people want to listen to anything she has to say?  That’s what kills me!  Cancel culture?  More like no one cares about you anymore culture.  She’s irrelevant!  She wants people to get over an incident from “years ago,” yet that’s all she can cling to at this point to stir up tabloid talk.  Move it along, little lady.

Seriously! She isn't even on TV anymore! I'm curious if people will actually listen to this. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder when is the last time David allowed her to get a haircut.  It looks horrible!  Even if you are growing out your hair you should get it trimmed (and shaped) regularly.  And I don’t for one second think her lack of styling is because of COVID.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/3/2021 at 2:05 AM, Mkay said:

 

She sure did stuff her self in that dress.🤢

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/3/2021 at 8:23 AM, geauxaway said:

I wonder when is the last time David allowed her to get a haircut.  It looks horrible!  Even if you are growing out your hair you should get it trimmed (and shaped) regularly.  And I don’t for one second think her lack of styling is because of COVID.

I really Really think they’re extensions, or maybe even a wig(??)🤷‍♀️

Her hair has always been thin and mousy.. 

Either way, I agree, it looks bad.

DIY extensions with stuff off “the land”?? 😱😬 

 

I’m going off the “dance” video 🤦🏼‍♀️

 

Edited by Chellfairy · Reason: Clarification
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wow...she’s gotten so...fluffy. Is is lockdown snacking, depression, drugs, or is her bad diet finally catching up to her? Take a walk on that corpse-ridden land of yours. I thought she was an active tomboy...what happened? Wow. 

The hatters strike again! I didn’t even get to participate in this one, it was so quick...lol. I thought at least they would have recorded/aired 1 episode before she would be fired, but you hatters were too quick for her. Her head is spinning, she didn’t realize how much she is still hated. When we promised you would never make easy money again, we were not kidding. 

So funny how Jenelle first claimed she was a producer and couldn’t get fired. Sweetheart,  you can’t just give yourself a title. You need to put in work, money, clout, or connections to be made a producer. Even I know to get that Ish in writing. Guess she’s back to tiktok deluding herself that she’s a dancer. She thinks she has all these fans, but her true ‘fan base’ has Lo grown up, they’ve all moved on> it’s the hatters that are left, and until Nugget rests in peace, she won’t. 

image.png

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

So funny how Jenelle first claimed she was a producer and couldn’t get fired. Sweetheart,  you can’t just give yourself a title. You need to put in work, money, clout, or connections to be made a producer.

Not surprising for someone who thinks she is a star just for getting knocked up at sixteen.  Jenelle has a very skewed way of looking at things.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

20 minutes ago, Everina said:

Not surprising for someone who thinks she is a star just for getting knocked up at sixteen.  Jenelle has a very skewed way of looking at things.

She is so delusional about so many things.  She actually thinks her life on the land is aspirational, for starters.  She thinks her home and family appear to be happy and admirable (ah, anything but for those of us with eyes and a brain).  She thinks she is some beauty and cosmetic maven (again, refer to eyes and brain).   

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Even The Sun is getting in on this tragedy: Jace Allegedly Set a Fire in Barb's Home

Quote

In North Carolina court papers exclusively obtained by The Sun, Jenelle, 29, filed for sole custody of her troubled son Jace and asked the court to grant emergency custody to her on January 28, 2021.  .........The court papers claimed: “The minor child physically assaulted [Barbara] twice causing injury to [Barbara.] The Minor child also burned the carpet because he was angry with [Barbara]. 

 

  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

Wow...she’s gotten so...fluffy. Is is lockdown snacking, depression, drugs, or is her bad diet finally catching up to her? Take a walk on that corpse-ridden land of yours. I thought she was an active tomboy...what happened? Wow. 

The hatters strike again! I didn’t even get to participate in this one, it was so quick...lol. I thought at least they would have recorded/aired 1 episode before she would be fired, but you hatters were too quick for her. Her head is spinning, she didn’t realize how much she is still hated. When we promised you would never make easy money again, we were not kidding. 

So funny how Jenelle first claimed she was a producer and couldn’t get fired. Sweetheart,  you can’t just give yourself a title. You need to put in work, money, clout, or connections to be made a producer. Even I know to get that Ish in writing. Guess she’s back to tiktok deluding herself that she’s a dancer. She thinks she has all these fans, but her true ‘fan base’ has Lo grown up, they’ve all moved on> it’s the hatters that are left, and until Nugget rests in peace, she won’t. 

image.png

She was packing it on before the 'Rona hit. A steady diet of biscuits and gravy, UBT's fried everything and alfredo, all washed down with truckloads of Corona while doing nothing is finally catching up. Propping her cellphone on a brick (she actually posted a video showing that was her 'tripod') to record a few horribly bad dance moves a couple of times a week is the only time she gets off her lazy, drugged out, drunk ass. 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Everina said:

Jace set fire to Barb's house?

Oh, yeah, Jenelle can totally handle him. *eyeroll*

And he'll move to the Swamp.

What could go wrong?

smh

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

David’s got this under control, he’ll just beat Jace until he behaves.

Well, how else are you going to raise a MAY-UN?

  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post

Poor Jace.  Between the never-ending drama between Barb and Jenelle, the rotating door of men in Jenelle's life and now the fabulous influence of David 🤢, was there ever really a chance he'd have a normal life?

  • Like 5
  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post

I haven't checked in here in QUITE a while and was wondering what Jennelle  and all were up to. I only really looked at this page with her podcast, but now I see this about Jace. That poor poor kid. It's really heartbreaking. 

I used to watch years ago and even when either of them ( Jennelle and Barb) were behaving well, and showed concern, in the next scene they'd be screaming and cursing each other out and then there would be Jace, taking it all in. It's really so sad that he  has had such a crappy home life, wherever and whicheer home he was in. I do hope that maybe some social agency steps in and he lucks out and gets some really good care.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

My $ is on Jace to be in prison by 18. This kid has no chance. F Jenelle. 

Pretty sure he’s going to Juvie first!!!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

And now Kaiser has been kicked out of two schools.  How old is he now? 6 or 7 and already kicked out of schools? Damn, I think Kaiser is going to be more or a problem. Wonder what this is going to do for her court case with Barbara? If they are already having problems with Kaiser, what makes them think a teenager is going to be any better? 

I wonder how much of the Jace story came from Jenelle? As in leaked? While it's bad if he assaulted Barbara and set fire to her house, him being at Jenelle's with loony David and the drugs isn't going to be much better. You know Barbara doesn't give into his shit and that's why they fight and over at Jenelle's he gets to do whatever he wants.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

Whatever happens with Jace, Jenelle will wash her hands of him and take NO responsibility for his behavior.  Didn't she say back when he was still a baby that if Jace got someone pregnant at 16 it wouldn't be HER problem? 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Giant Misfit

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size