Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Omg what kind of adults trash a kid like that. What the fuck is wrong with these ppl. It’s sad Jace doesn’t really have a chance. Hopefully he can somehow escape and cut all these ppl out of his life when he’s older.

Lmao x a million at Jenelle thinking she’s a full time parent and has been this responsible person so she can have fun when she’s in her 40s. The bitch that was doing heroin not that long ago. Her and David are delusional losers.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Marley said:

Omg what kind of adults trash a kid like that. What the fuck is wrong with these ppl. It’s sad Jace doesn’t really have a chance. Hopefully he can somehow escape and cut all these ppl out of his life when he’s older.

Lmao x a million at Jenelle thinking she’s a full time parent and has been this responsible person so she can have fun when she’s in her 40s. The bitch that was doing heroin not that long ago. Her and David are delusional losers.

I’m surprised Janelle and David are hanging on this long. They’re been a while without MTV money. I can’t believe they bothered to save much. How are they supporting themselves? Are they just living off credit cards or something? In any case, I see some dark shit in their future. Eventually I believe David will expect Janelle to go back to being his cash cow one way or another.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Mkay said:

Here is David talking about Jace. 

This motherfucking piece of flaming hot shit.

1. Why would you talk about your stepson like this? He's 10, and he has ears to hear these opinions.  

2. If it weren't for Barb, he wouldn't have had anyone to take care of him since Jenelle was too busy being drunk or high, or going to Kesha concerts.

• Love 16
49 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

2. If it weren't for Barb, he wouldn't have had anyone to take care of him since Jenelle was too busy being drunk or high, or going to Kesha concerts.

The foster system can be awful, but at least there's a slight glimmer of hope because there are success stories.  Barb volunteered to raise Jace, and deprived him of the only hope for a remotely normal life--being kept away from Jenelle.  And being kept off TV, because that just incentivized Jenelle to be with him.

But Barb couldn't cut herself loose from Jenelle, and it's Jace who's paying the highest price.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

This motherfucking piece of flaming hot shit.

1. Why would you talk about your stepson like this? He's 10, and he has ears to hear these opinions.  

And he Would have been adopted out to a family who wanted him as an infant has Jenelle allowed it. That wasn’t Barb’s decision.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Mkay said:

Here is David talking about Jace. 

I don't know what's more frightening...this deranged, ignorant lunatic who has been given this platform, or the many "heart" buttons being pressed by people who apparently support him. 

• Love 6

No it isn't your place to be talking about shit with Jace when you weren't around during that time David. You have the opinion of what Janelle has told you and are going to take her side no matter what. Yes, Barb is put there and yes she wasn't asked to take over care of Jace but if she hadn't taken care of him, there is no telling where he would be. At the time when Jenelle signed him over she was into hard core drugs and I could see her selling her kid for hee next high. David needs to stfu about Barb and Jace because he can't and won't see past what Jenelle tells him to see.

• Love 11

Even if what the “adults” are saying about Jace is 100% true he is 11 years old and just probably mimicking what he sees.   “I learned it by watching you” and all that.   Jace has learned violence gets attention and if you don’t like someone you scream and attack them and at 11 he has no one in his life who puts him first.   Even Barb more then likely puts Janelle’s needs above his.    I never watched the show or any of the clips and what I know about the situation is from these boards so my vast arm chair diagnosis  but I think Jace will likely end up in a juvenile facility before he is 16 and that might actually be the best thing for him.  As long as he doesn’t do anything he can’t take back that is.  

• Love 9

All of Barbara's children are mentally ill. Jace has a genetic disadvantage on top of the emotional neglect and abuse he has absorbed and witnessed. Nathan can STFU. He's  never parented  any of his children and is also a violent drunk.

• Love 18

Does it get any more simple than “pick on someone your own size?”   That dog murderer simply cannot.  None of these assholes can.  They are breeders not parents.  They can all fuck off.  Making a 11 year old the punching bag and subject of your click bait?  EVERYONE HAS FAILED JACE.  

• Love 21
17 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Who is the scary clown?  Is that Jace or David’s son from a prior relationship?

Jace probably. He has zero contact with his son he had with Olivia.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

She is so unfortunate looking and I'm not saying it because she looks like Jenelle. I can't put my finger on it. I know when she was small she had her light bulb head but the hair covers that up now, but I think it's because all her features are so small and close together and then the Prince Charles ears. And she normally looks a fucking mess, I am just glad her hair is combed,  Marysa must have been practicing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

I know when she was small she had her light bulb head but the hair covers that up now, but I think it's because all her features are so small and close together

But isn't that what makes babies cute, that their features are close together?  Maybe that works only for babies. 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

She is so unfortunate looking and I'm not saying it because she looks like Jenelle. I can't put my finger on it. I know when she was small she had her light bulb head but the hair covers that up now, but I think it's because all her features are so small and close together and then the Prince Charles ears. And she normally looks a fucking mess, I am just glad her hair is combed,  Marysa must have been practicing.

I agree with you 100%.  And for me a big part of it is that they have pushed so hard even when Janelle was still prego with her that she is this perfect angel baby princess.  In reality she is a kind of homely child that is being raised by some pretty awful parents who still think they are some sort of aspirational country living family.  Kaiser was going to daycare / preschool since he was like 2.  Why isn’t this one?

• Love 12
2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

But isn't that what makes babies cute, that their features are close together?  Maybe that works only for babies. 

I've always thought Kaiser was a cutie even if he is the spitting image of his dad. Egghead's features aren't like the typical child and even Lux's features or even Laynes's (who I think is so cute) their features aren't as close as Egghead's. She's just unfortunate, she got the worst features of both of them. Kind of like the one Willis girl. Just weird and unfortunate looking. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I'm not going to talk shit about a kid's looks.  Not every child can be a model or has the personality to do so.  Jenelle should drop this dream and put some effort into teaching the kid how to handle animals before her face gets ripped off instead of doing these BS photo shoots.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 11/18/2020 at 2:41 PM, toodywoody said:

I've always thought Kaiser was a cutie even if he is the spitting image of his dad. Egghead's features aren't like the typical child and even Lux's features or even Laynes's (who I think is so cute) their features aren't as close as Egghead's. She's just unfortunate, she got the worst features of both of them. Kind of like the one Willis girl. Just weird and unfortunate looking. 

I snorted with laughter at Willis girls. All 3 are not cute at all. Even with plastic surgery.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I snorted with laughter at Willis girls. All 3 are not cute at all. Even with plastic surgery.

They are unfortunate looking too. So weird looking and the youngest is now looking like Cara Delevingne, it's scary

• Love 3
On 11/19/2020 at 4:40 PM, iwantcookies said:

Jenelle should make sure someone teaching her kids how to read. Her kids are doomed to be statistics. 

Hahahahaaaaa.  I think that ship has sailed.  Sad but true.  

• Love 3
20 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

That would require parenting her children, and she’s too busy dancing on tik tok!

She got banned on tik tok. She did a live and David was carrying his gun on his hip. She’s trying to get in touch with her tik tok connections. Hahaha That’s a violation and someone reported it. But, I get what your saying.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 14
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

She got banned on tik tok. She did a live and David was carrying his gun on his hip. She’s trying to get in touch with her tik tok connections. Hahaha That’s a violation and someone reported it. But, I get what your saying.  

Add this to the list of things do not surprise me!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Because quality dental work is expensive AF.  She has dentures not veneers which are a good investment but VERY expensive.  If those are veneers then fuck they are BAD.  You get what you pay for tho.

She calls them retainers. But I can’t add videos here. 😕 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

We still can't see her real teeth. Oh yeah that's right they were probably punched out by David.

Retainers are for people with braces or had braces or had dental work. They aren't a full set of fucking teeth, that's false teeth 

• Love 6

I had a retainer (made by a dentist) with a tooth attached while I was waiting for a permanent bridge to be made. I'm guessing she's getting the snap-on-smile ones you can get for cheap online. What the heck happened to her teeth? Meth or just poor hygiene? Did David knock them out?

• Love 4
On 11/23/2020 at 12:45 PM, ShaNaeNae said:

o me Ensley looks unfortunate because she’s got all the face and her features are sort of bunched up in the middle all close together. Besides also have Thundercunts dead eyes. 

Exactly. It's those eyes.....

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 2.58.17 AM.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Fosca said:

Maybe it’s a flipper, like toddler beauty queens wear to hide their lost teeth.  Those pop in like retainers.

Yeah, that’s what I think it is.  Especially if she is waiting on permanent falsies, usually you get a flipper in the interim.  Still not cheap.  

I don’t even recall her teeth being THAT bad?  Were they?  

• Love 5