Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

Here is Texas if you take any Xanax or alprazolam you would need a psychiatrist to prescribe it for you. I'm not sure if its every where.

I’m in Texas and my pcp writes my Xanax.  I don’t abuse them like Jenelle probably does, though. Haha 

I googled to see if he was committing a crime. Unless the rules changed (I used to work in the pharmacy) it says any dr can prescribe it but most will send you to therapy. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

I’m in Texas and my pcp writes my Xanax.  I don’t abuse them like Jenelle probably does, though. Haha 

I googled to see if he was committing a crime. Unless the rules changed (I used to work in the pharmacy) it says any dr can prescribe it but most will send you to therapy. 

Jenelle needs therapy or committed lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

I'm in a different state and my PCP will prescribe you 5 pills total and sends you to a psychiatrist if you need more.  Every doctor I've ever seen has operated like this and I used to have a diagnosis of panic disorder.  Most reputable doctors don't want to touch Xanax.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

asset.jpg

Uh oh. She must have been given the boot from another product shilling gig. She always goes on the attack and posts lies about how successful and in demand she is when another company who didn't vet her finally gets bombarded with links to prove what a piece of shit she is😂

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

You’re right, Jennelle, I wouldn’t believe how much of an asset you are to many companies. I don’t believe it a bit.

I think her autocorrect bit her on this one. She must have meant "how much of an assHOLE I am."

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

You can clearly see the truck is well within it's parking space. The boat is hanging over into the space the truck is in. So, UBT took up a portion of a handicapped space (the truck owner said it's marked handicapped and where he parks every day) with his boat and the truck parked in it's designated space. I didn't think the case was over, I thought it was continued for the 75th time. But, if he's bitching that the truck owner 'won', it must be over and UBT lost by default for not showing up🤣 I think the damages were around $1200. So, he now has a judgement against him for that amount, plus all the court costs. I hope the truck owner was awarded his court and attorney fees on top of the damages.

People with functioning brains don't drive around a city towing a boat and try to find a place to park. If you must bring your boat into the city, you find a parking lot, park the truck and boat in the lot and walk to where you need to go.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

It's hilarious that his defense is he was at another hearing and that's why he "missed" this one.  Because everyone has multiple hearings for criminal charges and domestic violence and child custody all going at the same time, you know!

• LOL 10
  • Love 8

According to twitter Kai is going to repeat kindergarten. And he doesn’t know the letters either. What crappy parenting period. 4 and 6 don’t know the alphabet. 

These poor kids will be a statistic. 

I’m glad I’m not a teacher. I couldn’t imagine dealing with parents like the Easons.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

According to twitter Kai is going to repeat kindergarten. And he doesn’t know the letters either. What crappy parenting period. 4 and 6 don’t know the alphabet. 

These poor kids will be a statistic. 

I’m glad I’m not a teacher. I couldn’t imagine dealing with parents like the Easons.

It is the parents' responsibility to prepare their child for kindergarten and especially since Jenelle claimed he was in "school" starting at two years old.  But unless he has learning disabilities there's no excuse for the school not to have taught him something so basic.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lemons said:

It is the parents' responsibility to prepare their child for kindergarten and especially since Jenelle claimed he was in "school" starting at two years old.  But unless he has learning disabilities there's no excuse for the school not to have taught him something so basic.  

He was in K and then she moved to Tennessee.  She enrolled him in TN and then just apparently stopped going. She moved back to the land and he never went back. He is having trouble spelling his own name. It’s sad. 

Kaiser is behind the other kids and needs to repeat kindergarten because his parents are two abusive shitbags who give him a home full of violence and turmoil.  Very hard for kids to concentrate in school, under those circumstances.  I speak from experience.  Fuck these sorry ass excuses for "parents" six ways til Sunday.

• Love 20

My heart just aches for that poor child. He's a bright, beautiful child and even though he lives in constant fear, he seems like such a happy and good natured little guy. 

Thundercunt and her disgusting huzzbin can fuck right off. It's not safe for Kaiser to go to school because of the "mioxide" - jesus god, Leah!! - but it's okay for him to ride around with no seat belt, let alone booster seat while his unlicensed step monster drives so his worthless egg donor can fuck around on her phone.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I’m trying to read what is on UBT’s shirt. Please don’t tell me it says World’s Greatest Father. 

Farter according to twitter. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

jen.jpg

Oh, waah! Cry me a river, bitch. Your life is a dumpster fire, you're never going to rake in hundreds of thousands of dollars for sitting on your ass again, you're almost 30 years old and you're living in a moldy prefab in a swamp. All your doing. 

You should be crying about having a 6 year old son who can't spell his name and has to repeat kindergarten because you're too lazy to get off your ass and help him. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
12 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Hey, now. I have 5 donkeys and they're way smarter than UBT and they're adorable😂

DSCN0669.jpg

Donkeys are cute!

On 8/8/2020 at 6:45 PM, Mkay said:

She has Kaiser doing virtual school because....

All of those kids are doomed. I can see all of them dropping out of school....

• Love 10
On 8/6/2020 at 4:05 PM, smhjess said:

I'm in a different state and my PCP will prescribe you 5 pills total and sends you to a psychiatrist if you need more.  Every doctor I've ever seen has operated like this and I used to have a diagnosis of panic disorder.  Most reputable doctors don't want to touch Xanax.

I took this for four months when I had to go through a nasty treatment for an illness.   I don't know why anyone would want to take this if they didn't have to.  It makes you so tired.  Unless that was just me.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Lemons said:

I took this for four months when I had to go through a nasty treatment for an illness.   I don't know why anyone would want to take this if they didn't have to.  It makes you so tired.  Unless that was just me.  

Nope, not just you. It definitely makes you tired. It would always help me sleep, but made me so cranky the next morning. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Lemons said:

I wish it made me sleep. I’ve been pulling a lot of being awake over 24 hr days/nights. Benedryl, Lunesta, Phenergan, Melatonin, nothing works. Sigh Xanax does keep me from acting out on strangling people so that’s good.  Hahaha I keep it for those moments.  

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

I wish it made me sleep. I’ve been pulling a lot of being awake over 24 hr days/nights. Benedryl, Lunesta, Phenergan, Melatonin, nothing works. Sigh Xanax does keep me from acting out on strangling people so that’s good.  Hahaha I keep it for those moments.  

Man we are alike. I can’t sleep for more than 5 hours. Sometimes I only sleep for 30 minutes in a day. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Man we are alike. I can’t sleep for more than 5 hours. Sometimes I only sleep for 30 minutes in a day. 

Yes! That’s been the norm around here for the last few months. I hate it. I’m still trying to sleep.  

• Love 4