Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I bet that eye kit smelled funky, too.

She said it smelled.  

The boxes of product have a date of Sept 2019. Keep that in mind as you read how long the makeup is supposed to last. 

1C7242C3-3BA3-4245-81CD-B83297F4EC6D.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She said it smelled.  

The boxes of product have a date of Sept 2019. Keep that in mind as you read how long the makeup is supposed to last. 

1C7242C3-3BA3-4245-81CD-B83297F4EC6D.jpeg

Normally, it would be hard to believe someone is so downright stupid. But, this is Jenelle we're talking about. She posted a pic of herself channeling Baby Spice sitting on top of boxes of product with 2019 stamped on them in huge letters. I don't remember when her big, fat failure of a launch was, but this crap is nearing 2 years old! In the post she said they finally received the product after 'months of emails'. Translation: We've been trying to contact you for a year about the balance due for storage of your crap and if you don't pay the total due in 7 business days, it will be destroyed and we will send the account to collection.

It was 3000 units of garbage to start with, now it's about 2800 units of expired garbage that stinks like mold. Oh well, they have a whole lot of cardboard to use to start bonfires to trip and fall into after drunken misunderstandings 🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Gross!  None of this surprises me, it’s gross just like her.

Anyone who would be dumb enough to buy and actually use that product is gonna end up with one nasty sty.  My eye lids hurt just thinking about it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Damn, I ate that stuff in college when I was low on funds at the end of the quarter. Lean times at casa de swamp?

Not gonna lie.  My kid just ate store brand spaghetto’s with hot dogs tonight.  His choice!!!  We were at the pool until sundown (100 degrees out).  It’s Friday my day “off.”  Unlike Jenelle, Kail, Chelsea or the other one (????) I worked 54 hours this week.  By that I mean clocked on my job.  Then I had to keep my house, tend to my child and all that.  

• Love 14
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Not gonna lie.  My kid just ate store brand spaghetto’s with hot dogs tonight.  His choice!!!  We were at the pool until sundown (100 degrees out).  It’s Friday my day “off.”  Unlike Jenelle, Kail, Chelsea or the other one (????) I worked 54 hours this week.  By that I mean clocked on my job.  Then I had to keep my house, tend to my child and all that.  

Yeah, but in the mornings, did you feed your kid breakfast BEFORE even making coffee for YOURSELF?!?!...because if you made yourself coffee first, you pale in comparison to the "wonderful mother who is always sacrificing for her children" Jenelle. 

• LOL 15
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah, but in the mornings, did you feed your kid breakfast BEFORE even making coffee for YOURSELF?!?!...because if you made yourself coffee first, you pale in comparison to the "wonderful mother who is always sacrificing for her children" Jenelle. 

Listen, she is very a very important business woman.  

• LOL 17
10 hours ago, geauxaway said:

No judgment here! My daughter ate all of her ketchup with a spoon, then dipped her blueberries in it 🤦🏻‍♀️...and nothing else for dinner. You would think that Jenelle, being the doting and stay-at-home unemployed boss babe she is, would have time for making a sandwich for lunch for her kids, but she HAS to make those tik tok vids!

• LOL 9

UBT got himself 'harrested' again🤣 Speeding while driving on a revoked license. Probably for being behind in child support or still owing fines from his last speeding tickets. I wonder if that's why he bleached his hair blonde? Thinking the cops wouldn't recognize him. The stupid runs sooooooooo deep there!

EdPLdMyU0AAl6OJ.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

As much as I loathe the monster that is Jenelle, I have to give the girl credit for bringing a smile to my face for her unbelievably cringeworthy Tik Toks. I just wish that with her body type, she'd paint herself orange & do an Oompa Loompa routine already. C'mon Jenny! Give the people what they want

• LOL 10

@Mkay you need to hide that with spoiler tags or something! I didn't even quote you so as not to show it twice. 😆

I just saw Mackenzie McKee doing a similar Tik Tok routine to Jenelle's several and my thought was "oooooh, so THAT'S what it's supposed to look like!!". 

• LOL 10

Monday July 21 or Tuesday the 22nd, Jenelle was featured in one of those "click bait"-like stories posted on MSN.com about "stars who got fired from major projects".  I saw this load of swamp things ego-boosting dreck- c'mon!! "stars" "major" :image.thumb.png.8e9bcf28694b8bc9d1e25eb909b561bf.png

Old information as she has had a lot happened since she got fired (or non-optioned in her contract I guess).

I always feel so conflicted - it is bad wanting to see what her fading from attention would look like for her and realizing I am paying attention and thus justifying her "marketability".   

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

I’m so sorry.  🙁

Sheesh @Mkay you certainly aren't making any friends round' these parts! Next thing you know, you're gonna come steal all our hoodies!! 

Seriously though, I miss the simpler times of the world when Jenelle's psychosis only involved feathers & Ke$ha (and a time when Kesha still spelled her name with the "$" 😭).

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Sheesh @Mkay you certainly aren't making any friends round' these parts! Next thing you know, you're gonna come steal all our hoodies!! 

Seriously though, I miss the simpler times of the world when Jenelle's psychosis only involved feathers & Ke$ha (and a time when Kesha still spelled her name with the "$" 😭).

Just please don’t take my flip flops that I have staples to my wall!

• LOL 5
49 minutes ago, whydoiwatch said:

OMG! That's fucking hilarious! Ontario Oregon is a really small town on the Idaho border. The people who own this business must have been smoking a whole lot of their product and forgot to research the swamp monsters before they decided to invite them out for a meet and greet. I hope the folks in Ontario have another pot shop to patronize, the owners of this shop seem to be too stupid to be in business.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
(edited)

Here we go, folks! The standard Jenelle lie that follows every cancelled event or company cutting ties after they find out what pieces of trash they are. No one would travel to bumfuck Oregon on business. They went out there for  free pot and t-shirts.😂😂

EdwhqjzXgAAEfwJ.jpeg

EdwhrwlWkAAubRk.jpeg

Edited by lovesnark
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

These businesses are so full of shit regarding their "research". If you know enough about Jenelle & David to book them to appear somewhere, you know enough to know what scum they are. It's like teaming up with Jeffrey Dahmer, then feigning ignorance when he eats all your customers (and gosh, don't know why those two would inspire me to use an analogy involving a serial killer 😆).

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, CaliforniaLove said:

These businesses are so full of shit regarding their "research". If you know enough about Jenelle & David to book them to appear somewhere, you know enough to know what scum they are. It's like teaming up with Jeffrey Dahmer, then feigning ignorance when he eats all your customers (and gosh, don't know why those two would inspire me to use an analogy involving a serial killer 😆).

And, you know they didn't search out the gruesome twosome to promote their business. I'm sure the swamp monsters have been emailing every pot shop in the country to try offer themselves up as brand ambassadors. They probably have grandiose plans of opening a pot shop if NC ever legalizes it.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

And, you know they didn't search out the gruesome twosome to promote their business. I'm sure the swamp monsters have been emailing every pot shop in the country to try offer themselves up as brand ambassadors. They probably have grandiose plans of opening a pot shop if NC ever legalizes it.

Lol! I can see it now...they'll really make a killing (pun intended) with their products!!... "Swampy Sativa", "Dog Killer Dabs", "Egghead Edibles", "Moldy House Hybrid", and "Tik Tok Tincture". 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Lol! I can see it now...they'll really make a killing (pun intended) with their products!!... "Swampy Sativa", "Dog Killer Dabs", "Egghead Edibles", "Moldy House Hybrid", and "Tik Tok Tincture". 

🤣🤣 "Dramstic Dabs", "Kaiser's Kush", "Dude, Leave Me Alone Indica", "CPS Gummies", "High! High! Ya Both High Hybrid" and "More Classier Court Bongs" made by Dog Killer in the chicken shit covered garage.

• LOL 10
25 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I'm sure she has a medical marijuana card from California that's only valid in California. I would guess she used anxiety as her reason for needing it. However, there is no medical marijuana policy in NC unless you have intractable epilepsy and, even then, they only approve a very, very weak amount of THC. So, she can fuck right off with her lie that CPS knows all about her medical marijuana needs. NC is still one of the most restrictive cannabis states in the nation and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon.

There is currently no comprehensive medical marijuana policy in North Carolina.

North Carolina did sign a low-THC medical cannabis bill, House Bill 1220, into law on July 3, 2014. Like most other restrictive medical cannabis laws, it gives only intractable epilepsy patients access to the extracts. The bill further states that cannabis oil must contain less than 0.9% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The bill does not contain any provisions to produce or distribute cannabis oil within the state.

The state legislature has introduced multiple medical marijuana bills, none have gained significant traction or been signed into law. The most recent medical marijuana bill in North Carolina, House Bill 401, was introduced in March 2019, but it has yet to make it through committee.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

I'm sure she has a medical marijuana card from California that's only valid in California. I would guess she used anxiety as her reason for needing it. However, there is no medical marijuana policy in NC unless you have intractable epilepsy and, even then, they only approve a very, very weak amount of THC. So, she can fuck right off with her lie that CPS knows all about her medical marijuana needs. NC is still one of the most restrictive cannabis states in the nation and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon.

I remember this. CPS was testing her and she and David flew to California. Paid extra on the sly to get a backdated card to say that she smoked while in California and that’s the reason she had THC in her system.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I remember this. CPS was testing her and she and David flew to California. Paid extra on the sly to get a backdated card to say that she smoked while in California and that’s the reason she had THC in her system.  

They must have another scheduled test coming up and she'll scam her way into an Oregon card while she's there. The idea of them owning a pot shop is so damn laughable. Recreational marijuana is legal here in Washington state  and it's a very competitive business. It's also highly regulated. Neither one of them has an ounce of business sense and we all know how well they follow rules. It makes me laugh out loud when I read her posts saying it was a 'business trip'. Business, my ass!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Why would she need a medical card for the states of Oregon, or California when it is recreationally legal in both places? All you need is an ID proving you're 21. Can't you just prove to CPS that you were in a state where it is legal as opposed to having to say you have a medicinal card? 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Why would she need a medical card for the states of Oregon, or California when it is recreationally legal in both places? All you need is an ID proving you're 21. Can't you just prove to CPS that you were in a state where it is legal as opposed to having to say you have a medicinal card? 

No telling. It’s Jenelle.  I think the Ashley wrote about that last year sometime. Whichever CPS case it was.  Ha! David does have three court cases coming up  

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Because if she claims she was using it medicinally in a state where she was issued a card, CPS can't do anything (like those ineffective assholes would, anyway). If she tests positive for recreational use, she could be held accountable because it's an illegal drug in NC.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

We have a nice little pot shop less than a mile from our house. I don't smoke much anymore, but I do use edibles. So, just for shits and giggles, I went down to get some gummies and asked my favorite bud tender (who is the daughter of the owners) some questions. 

1. UBT would not be able to obtain a license due to his criminal history. In WA, they use a point system. Every misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor stays on your points for 3 years. So, he would have to finish all the court cases he has going on and not be convicted of another misdemeanor for at least 3 years before he could even apply. That's not going to happen! If you're a convicted felon, you can apply for a license 10 years after your conviction and the licensing board will consider your application on a case by case basis. So far, UBT has never been convicted of a felony. His misdemeanors are enough to keep him out of the business. ETA: I want to clarify that he would not be able to obtain a license for retailing or growing. Same entity oversees both ends of the business.

2. UBT would not be hired as an employee in the retail store with his criminal history. He would not be eligible to be employed anywhere in the grow operation, either. They do extensive background checks on applicants and choose to not hire anyone with convictions for any sort of violent crime, including DV, destruction of property or theft. UBT has been convicted of all three👍

3. A warm and welcoming personality is also something they look for when interviewing applicants. Doesn't describe either of the swamp things.

4. The people who own my local store invested over $400k in their business. They have a large grow operation as well as the retail business. Their grow operation only supplies a portion of the bud sold at the store and they also purchase from other growers. 

5. Excellent, absolutely accurate record keeping is imperative. The state regulates everything to a crazy extent.

There we have it. My little trip for gummies and investigative reporting tells us that even if the state of NC passed legislation legalizing pot anytime soon, there is no way in hell the swamp things would ever be able to get into the biz. No money, criminal history, vile personalities and I doubt either one of them even knows what record keeping means.

Maybe Jenelle could get a job as a bud tender. But, she'd get fired for using product on the job and/or screaming at a customer to "Leave me alone, dude"! for expecting her to do her job. And, UBT would be hovering around her like a fly on shit while she was working, so even if she would be able to pull of selling weed to customers, he'd get her fired from that job, too.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Useful 8
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, lovesnark said:

We have a nice little pot shop less than a mile from our house. I don't smoke much anymore, but I do use edibles. So, just for shits and giggles, I went down to get some gummies and asked my favorite bud tender (who is the daughter of the owners) some questions. 

1. UBT would not be able to obtain a license due to his criminal history. In WA, they use a point system. Every misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor stays on your points for 3 years. So, he would have to finish all the court cases he has going on and not be convicted of another misdemeanor for at least 3 years before he could even apply. That's not going to happen! If you're a convicted felon, you can apply for a license 10 years after your conviction and the licensing board will consider your application on a case by case basis. So far, UBT has never been convicted of a felony. His misdemeanors are enough to keep him out of the business.

2. UBT would not be hired as an employee in the retail store with his criminal history. He would not be eligible to be employed anywhere in the grow operation, either. They do extensive background checks on applicants and choose to not hire anyone with convictions for any sort of violent crime, including DV, destruction of property or theft. UBT has been convicted of all three👍

3. A warm and welcoming personality is also something they look for when interviewing applicants. Doesn't describe either of the swamp things.

4. The people who own my local store invested over $400k in their business. They have a large grow operation as well as the retail business. Their grow operation only supplies a portion of the bud sold at the store and they also purchase from other growers. 

5. Excellent, absolutely accurate record keeping is imperative. The state regulates everything to a crazy extent.

There we have it. My little trip for gummies and investigative reporting tells us that even if the state of NC passed legislation legalizing pot anytime soon, there is no way in hell the swamp things would ever be able to get into the biz. No money, criminal history, vile personalities and I doubt either one of them even knows what record keeping means.

Maybe Jenelle could get a job as a bud tender. But, she'd get fired for using product on the job and/or screaming at a customer to "Leave me alone, dude"! for expecting her to do her job. And, UBT would be hovering around her like a fly on shit while she was working, so even if she would be able to pull of selling weed to customers, he'd get her fired from that job, too.

My guess is she wants to get her name slapped into a new strain and get a cut. The investigative work you did was excellent. Thanks for that info! 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

My guess is she wants to get her name slapped into a new strain and get a cut. The investigative work you did was excellent. Thanks for that info! 

I didn't plan on asking a bunch of questions when I went there. The timing just happened to be perfect, they were changing shifts and she walked outside with me. She is a lovely person and her incredible knowledge of all things cannabis has always blown my mind. Bonus that I gathered some info while I was there😊

Even if Jenelle had her name somehow associated with a bag of pot sold at a store, I don't think she'd make much from it. There are thousands of names, some of them hilarious. I don't think the person that comes up with a name for a specific strain makes money. It's not like they're all trademarked. Even if she did trademark a named strain, she'd let it lapse just like she did her bogus cosmetic garbage😂

We saw first hand how bad they were at trying to grow a few vegetables. I can see them investing whatever money they have into trying to set up a grow area in the chicken shit shed and failing miserably. Being miserable failures seems to be the only thing they excel at.

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, lovesnark said:

We saw first hand how bad they were at trying to grow a few vegetables. I can see them investing whatever money they have into trying to set up a grow area in the chicken shit shed and failing miserably. Being miserable failures seems to be the only thing they excel at.

This is what I'm thinking, that she and the Sasquatch are planning on starting their own grow operation.  I can see them being arrogant enough and dumb enough to believe they can do whatever they want in their home state because Jenelle has a CA weed card and needs it for medicinal purposes (sure, Jan).  They pursue whatever they feel like pursuing without doing any research, and grounding themselves in reality, and they always end up failing: homesteadin', Sasquatch's Forged In Fire knife business, Jenelle's brow kit, and probably others I'm forgetting.  So, this isn't the first time, and it won't be the last.  I hate them for being so incredibly stupid.

Edited by Billina
  • Love 7