Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

First of all, who would babysit for these fools?  We know it has to be his mamma, right?  So just say that instead of acting like you hired and paid someone for their time.  

The weather is heating up, so are emotions.  Gonna be a long summer on the swamp.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Mkay said:

Click the picture. Trust me. You want to. 😆😆😆

I'm sure Alan Shepard, Gus Grissom, Scott Carpenter, Deke Slayton, Wally Schirra, John Glenn, and Gordon Cooper are very impressed by the very first space flight ever.

Idiot.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

I’m sure his version of working these days is doing like a one time job for cash under the table.

Also can’t they just talk or text each other why does all their stupid drama have to be posted for everyone to see. What a bunch of losers.

• Love 7

People are dying, injured and sick, homes and businesses are being destroyed, and Jenelle and David continue to be tone-deaf, self-centered, attention-seeking assholes. There is something a little bit comforting about the fact that, no matter what is going on in the world, some things will never change.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Christina said:

People are dying, injured and sick, homes and businesses are being destroyed, and Jenelle and David continue to be tone-deaf, self-centered, attention-seeking assholes. There is something a little bit comforting about the fact that, no matter what is going on in the world, some things will never change.

Oh I would much rather have them acting like this on SM than having to hear their thoughts and opinions on what is going on in our country right now.  I really do not need their 2 cents on the matter.  So they can go ahead and destroy each other on the swamp and air it all out on SM.  They probably don’t even realize for the most part people are preoccupied with other more important things at the moment.

• Love 16
17 hours ago, Mkay said:

So here’s a free clue Jenelle. STFU and sit down if you don’t want to be hated on Instagram etc.

You’re not doing yourself, or the Neanderthal you’re married to, any favors.

Particularly with the TikTok dancing videos. I don’t care if you’ve put on a few pounds - but if you’re going to post that shit, at least dance well. At least please stop with the elbow pop.

Somebody on Farrah’s thread said they hate her more than Jenelle. Considered it -  then this gem popped up.

I’m going to head over there and try to submit my evidence (very bad at copying/pasting etc on this site).

At least the Abraham’s make me laugh. Farrah did though, film herself yellIng at “criminals” stealing from CVS from the dangerous position of her 5th story balcony in LA. The one in the fake army uniform gave her the finger - while she was yelling that “he was one of them”.

• Love 7

Thought she was too good for Walmart? Remember the good ole days when she fucking dogged her own mother for working there but can go buy her bathing suit from there. At least the last two look like they fit.

• Love 7

She did a live with 3 or 4 different gentleman. Only one was an Organ EYE zation. 😆 it was awkward. They knew her so they didn’t slam her like an unknown would. Even with people in the comments telling them how awful she is. One admitted to not researching her. It’s up in her Instagram if anyone wants to watch. It’s an hour long. 

• LOL 4

This is hateful but I’m just going to say it..Jenelle is one ugly ass bitch. Get a fucking life and get off social media. Her and David are both racist pigs. The older she gets the uglier she gets and that voice oh my god how can ppl listen to her talk for long periods at a time. I don’t feel bad trashing her because her and her husband are both disgusting wastes of space.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
On 6/9/2020 at 8:02 AM, Nicmar said:

Children are a  product of their environment.....

Understand Nathan is no great catch, but he was light years ahead of David in both looks and overall decency... and that's saying something considering he has spent his fair share of time in lockup for unacceptable crimes.

• Love 11
On 6/10/2020 at 6:02 AM, galaxychaser said:

I’m just glad David didn’t become a cop! 

Don't they have to take a psych test? And pass a piss test?  He's a failure on both for sure.

Oh, and I would imagine they'd run a background check.  Another fail.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Don't they have to take a psych test? And pass a piss test?  He's a failure on both for sure.

Oh, and I would imagine they'd run a background check.  Another fail.

And a physical.  My husband was an Reserve. Went through the police academy.  I want to say he needed a few college credits but I’m not entirely sure.  He stopped a few yrs ago. 

• Love 4

Patron?? Does she mean Patreon ? Doesn’t really matter because like all her projects it won’t go anywhere. She has no choice but to try selling social media. Even if she wanted a 9-5 I think she would be shut out of everything. I can’t imagine how she’s even feeding her kids unless Barb is continuing to fill up her fridge.

• Love 6