Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 2/27/2020 at 3:24 PM, heatherchandler said:

I would never wish death or illness on anyone!  But then David came along... I fucking hate him so much, I guess I just wish a variation of the golden rule - do onto him as he has done to others. 

And may Janelle never get what she seems to desperately seek, nurturing.  She has given none of that to her own children.

This "stolen guns, etc" is complete BS.  I hope eventually the real story comes out, as we all know it will.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Oh Come on! (Not directed at you @druzy) He did that crap himself and he’s trying to blame someone else. I bet he sold it. He didn’t throw this big of a fit when it was “stolen.” Jenelle has Katrina to take that stuff and now she’s acting as if they stole them.  Solidifying she is back with David. Though we already knew that. 

Yeah, which story are they trying to go with? UBT claimed the boat, his hunting stuff, etc was stolen while he was in Nashville. Jenelle came out a while back with a story that she had some "friends" go get some of her stuff when she knew he wouldn't be home. So, did he sell the stuff to Katrina and her husband and tell Thundercunt it was stolen? And, now she knows where the stuff is, so she's trying to make people believe she asked Katrina to go get it? My money is on UBT sold it to Katrina and her husband for cheap and now Jenelle is going to try to make them look like the bad guys because she wants it all back to sell again because she's broke. We know how much they love to call 911. If Katrina was refusing to give possessions back, they would have called the cops weeks ago.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Why would a jewelry and watch repair place take her atvs, boats and guns? Is this a pawn shop? Did they repossess these items? Were they used as collateral for a purchase? Enquiring minds want to know.

It's her "friend" Katrina's business.  Jenelle regularly leaves negative reviews and comments that have nothing to do with a business to air personal grievances.

• Love 11
On 3/4/2020 at 4:08 PM, lovesnark said:

In the case of the missing Anatolian, I think it is possible that someone was able to lure it into their car and high tailed it out of the swamp at warp speed. People were so outraged when they started posting pics of two new pups, nothing would surprise me. Their address has been public knowledge since they bought THE LAND. 

The dogs are allowed to roam wherever they please and curious puppies would wander all over the place. Knowing the way UBT feels about animals, I'm sure his idea of what to do when he went to Nashville (when he claimed one of them was stolen) consisted of dumping an entire bag of dog food on the ground and filling a 5 gallon bucket of water and leaving them to fend for themselves.

If I was in the area, I'd be really tempted to go get the doodle.  She looks like a sweet dog and deserves a better (and longer) life than she'll get on The Land.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Fosca said:

If I was in the area, I'd be really tempted to go get the doodle.  She looks like a sweet dog and deserves a better (and longer) life than she'll get on The Land.

If I lived anywhere in the state of NC, I'd do regular drive bys with bags of irresistible dog treats at least once a week. We know they don't pay any attention to the dogs unless they're taking pics of them to put online. It would probably be pretty easy to coax them into your car while the swamp monsters are busy getting high or screaming at each other😊

• Love 15

I wish I could spit in their faces. They are such worthless human beings that ruin everything they are around. I feel so bad for all the animals and obv the children.

• Love 17
11 hours ago, druzy said:

@galaxychaser here you go:

image.png.893611f35736925334d60ce386e77df7.png

Tell me ANY reason why tools, guns, or boats would be at a jewelry store.  Sounds to me like they borrowed money on this stuff and now can't pay so they call it theft.

We all know they're lying, we just don't know yet how.

• Love 13

They are just a couple of ignorant bullies. I hope Katrina and them just continue to ignore her.  If she had legal recourse she should exercise it rather than put someone on blast on the internet.  Clearly she doesn’t.  I’m guessing she can’t afford to just replace all those items.  Which gives me great joy, because in the past you can be dang sure she would have just ran out and bought all new stuff.

• Love 13
(edited)
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

They are just a couple of ignorant bullies. I hope Katrina and them just continue to ignore her.  If she had legal recourse she should exercise it rather than put someone on blast on the internet.  Clearly she doesn’t.  I’m guessing she can’t afford to just replace all those items.  Which gives me great joy, because in the past you can be dang sure she would have just ran out and bought all new stuff.

I wonder if it ever occurs to Jenelle to regret all the money she's thrown away with both hands over the years.  All the attorney fees, criminal, divorce, child custody cases.  All the money she wasted living in rentals, then buying the Land.  That money is worth nothing now either, I'd bet, the Land itself I'm sure is worth something, but not the house.  I don't think a bank would loan money on that house.

Again, just hoping Barb has protected her own money, and a nest egg for Jace, that Jenelle can never get her hands on.  She and dogkiller Dave will really explode when they get desperate, and I can't wait.  Just dreading the inevitable fallout for the children.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 9
20 hours ago, Fosca said:

Well, if you do find yourself in the area try to snag Kaiser too.

• Love 21

The more I think about the Katrina thing, I think Jenelle sold all the stuff to her. Probably at a substantial discount and now she's broke as a joke and is trying to say Katrina has just been holding on to everything for her. I hope Katrina calls a Radar Online or some other tabloid and spills the beans about the swamp monsters. They use the tabloids for quick cash when it suits them, others should do the same!

• Love 12
3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

The more I think about the Katrina thing, I think Jenelle sold all the stuff to her. Probably at a substantial discount and now she's broke as a joke and is trying to say Katrina has just been holding on to everything for her. I hope Katrina calls a Radar Online or some other tabloid and spills the beans about the swamp monsters. They use the tabloids for quick cash when it suits them, others should do the same!

Funny how with all our speculation, nobody ever considers her to be maybe telling the truth. She's so transparent.

And wasn't Dave seen shortly before he and thundercunt gave up the divorce charade, selling clothing of Jenelle's to consignment shops?  You know he needed the cash.

The crash is coming.

• Love 12

Ever since the items were stolen, besides the initial complaint by David saying it was his spouse, neither one complained! Neither one of them tried to get there stuff back. Now that Jenelle is home, they suddenly demand their stuff back.  Nope. I don’t believe them. 

• Love 15
30 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Ever since the items were stolen, besides the initial complaint by David saying it was his spouse, neither one complained! Neither one of them tried to get there stuff back. Now that Jenelle is home, they suddenly demand their stuff back.  Nope. I don’t believe them. 

If either one of them told me the sun was shining, I'd have to go outside and check for myself. And, you're right on the money. They've both been too quiet about it since it happened. Being broke is crashing down on them and I'm loving it. I wonder how long it'll be until her new Toyota SUV is repossessed? The payments on that thing must be huge. I'm sure she didn't put a lot down and all she had to trade in was that beat up mini van. And, I bet the mandatory full coverage insurance payments are about to stop being paid. The minute her insurance lapses, they'll start the repossession process. 

She went to TN in October. Property taxes are due in October and April. I bet they owe both😂😂

• Love 14
10 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

If she legit left David she’d still be on MTV tit. Haha hope Dave was worth being broke. Barb I fear will give Jen $$$ if she asks.

I don't know, Barb would realize that's a bad path to start down, it will never be enough.  She won't sacrifice hers or Jaces security I don't think.  She's going to be in a very tough spot and I dread it for her.

• Love 6

I did some snooping at their property taxes. They are current on Moldy Manor but haven't paid the taxes due on the 2 small parcels they bought.  What's absolutely hilarious is the assessed value of the whole shebang is a whopping $166k. This assessment was before UBT had his hoarders garage built, so that would add a little bit more to the value.  They paid around $180k for the prefab😂😂

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 3/13/2020 at 6:49 AM, Mkay said:

David is making and selling new toys.  😆🤦🏻‍♀️

Looks like it will come to life after completion and commit murder. It's just WEIRD.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

jenelle.jpg

Janelle is really tofu. She morphs into whatever personality the man she's with requires.  With this one she's  a country babe. When we met her she was a beach bunny🤦🏾‍♀️

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Janelle is really tofu. She morphs into whatever personality the man she's with requires.  With this one she's  a country babe. When we met her she was a beach bunny🤦🏾‍♀️

Speaking of guns, he hasn’t been showing those off since he and Ensley ate squirrel.  Where are they? 🤔

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 3/16/2020 at 11:17 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

jenelle.jpg

Oh, c'mon! This is totally David

He says "yes ma'am" and "no ma'am" all the time. Just ask the judges he's appeared before.

I'm sure he calls many people "old lady" or calls old ladies many choice names, or crank calls them because WTF else could "old lady calling" be?

He'll open the door for you, then lock it. Then he'll unlock it, and lock it again. Just ask Kaiser.

We know he can build that deck. Remember the pile of sticks fort he built for the kids? Nowhere in that post does it say it has to be stable or remain standing for any length of time.

The changing a tire in 10 minutes, or changing a motor must apply to models, but I'm sure he can tint windows..it's called paint. You don't need to see out the windshield, just roll down your window and stick your head out. It's fine.

We know he can fight, shoot a gun and hunt and fish. We've seen the show, know about the dog, and saw him serve road kill to his daughter.

We know he doesn't mind getting dirty, it's the showering and being clean part I think he has the problem with.

And of course he's a "no excuses" kind of guy, because who needs excuses for doing everything the right way?

And YES he works 10 hours a day! He's fuckin' rakin'!

Yee Yee Boy (from Urban Dictionary): Any wannabe cowboy that drives around in the truck his parents bought him, parties with high schoolers well into his 20's, and has never once seen a farm or ranch despite being self proclaimed "country boy."

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I'm surprised I haven't seen more activity on this thread in light of everything going on. I mean, they're survivalists aren't they? Where are all their "nanny nanny boo boos" to all the hatters for how prepared they are? 🤔

I was wondering the same thing.  I’m sure just like with the hurricane, they are not all that.  I was honestly thinking the other day that I’m probably better stocked and prepared than they are (while on these boards, I don’t think about them needlessly throughout my day).   I’m not a hoarder and I’m not a prepper, but I am an efficient and smart shopper. That’s really all you need to be in times like this. Think ahead and be practical.   Now, working from home is not helping with my TP conservation because now I am having to use my resources not my office’s 🤣🤣🤣.  Thank goodness it’s just me and the boy, he only wipes once a day 😉😉😉.

Good thing Jenelle is a home schooling pro from her experience with Maryssa 🤣🤣🤣.  I’m surprised she isn’t offering curriculum and tips for all us moms who are NOT school teachers.  Which, let me just vent for a moment.  I will be the first to admit I not in any way equipped to educate my child from home.  I am not going to set up a school area and pretend like school is in session while we are called out.  I am rolling my eyes at the many moms who are bragging on SM about this very thing.  Will I attempt to have my kid do what is being asked by our district?  Sure.  But I’m also working full time (actually full plus OT) from home which is a huge inconvenience and disruption to my work flow.  I’m sad he is missing out on socialization and activities, but me trying to teach him 5th grade science from home is not going to make or break his education in the long run.  I also don’t need to be preached at on SM about how this is going to make me respect teachers and how hard they work.  Ummmmm, I already do that.  I volunteer all the time and contribute both monetarily and with material items constantly.  I’m always asking the teacher what can I do for you and the classroom?  I am present and involved without being a helicopter.  SORRY RANT OVER!  I need to blow of some steam lol.   Stay sane y’all!  I’m hanging by a thread!

• Love 16
On 3/17/2020 at 2:26 PM, Mkay said:

Speaking of guns, he hasn’t been showing those off since he and Ensley ate squirrel.  Where are they? 🤔

I think Katrina bought the guns along with the boat and all the other stuff. I don't for one minute believe Jenelle asked her to go get the stuff for 'safekeeping' like she claimed. She sold all that shit to Katrina for cheap and now she wants it back. Tough shit, Thundercunt. If UBT wants to amass another arsenal, one of them will have to get a job. I'm waiting for the SUV to be repossessed and see what lame story she gives about why it's gone.

• Love 10

I got my hopes up for a second that he was going to hold his breath so long he'd die, because he's too stoned to remember to start breathing again, but damn brain function kicked in to do it automatically. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

He is so repulsive looking.

Guess he don’t have coronavirus but is drinking corona beer.

😂😂😂

Corona is “Fancy Water” in the eason household. 😀

• LOL 9