Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, rhofmovalley said:

She is putting together a portfolio and plans to pursue modeling.  LOLOLOLOL!!!

I don't think she could even be an Instagram model, who is she kidding with that mess??

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, druzy said:

Good lord...she really thinks she’s going to back on MTV? Anyone that would buy and read a book of mother/daughter advice from Jenelle/Barbara should be examined for mental illness.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

She is putting together a portfolio and plans to pursue modeling.  LOLOLOLOL!!!

Is there a thing called, Beer-Gut Babes magazine? Does Hustler still publish mailed-in Polaroids on their back pages?

I'm guessing as a quarantine activity she must be binge watching America's Next Top Model...with all of Tyra's different cycles (America's Next Top "short", "old", "male", "deaf", "horrible fake-beard wearing" Model!!!), Jenelle now thinks she has hope. That Tyra is good I tell you!!...but please note I am NOT rooting for Jenelle. I WILL NEVER ROOT FOR JENELLE!!!

Does anybody know if vitiligo makes you high risk for the virus? 🤞

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Is there a thing called, Beer-Gut Babes magazine? Does Hustler still publish mailed-in Polaroids on their back pages?

When this fails she and David will put out a sex tape.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Maybe by "modeling" she's thinking, "Instagram fitness influencer".  She mentioned going back to the gym not that long ago, and I can see Jenelle trying for that look: tan, ripped, Kardashian bubble butt, etc.  Trying, not succeeding.  She probably thinks she can keep shilling for various fitness products, like that Boom Bod stuff (forget what it is, is it a protein powder, or something?), working out, and earning income from clicks.  Which wouldn't be the worst way to earn money, honestly, but it ain't real modeling, as Ty-Ty Baby will tell you.  And this is the only way I can wrap my head around the words "Jenelle" and "modeling" making ANY sense, together.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Why is she so worried about the grocery stores closing? Aren't they "homesteaders?" Isn't that the whole point of "homesteading" is to become self sufficient to feed yourselves?

Oh, right. Just another huge Jennelle FAIL project.

1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

It’s not social distancing when no one wants to be around you in the first place.

It’s Self distancing according to Jenelle. 😆😆

• LOL 8

I don’t think her and David would ever make a sex tape. Mainly because I believe the rumours he has a teeny penis. Oh god I just pictured them having sex typing that sentence and I feel sick lol.

• LOL 7

Yes, because when all this current BS is said and done, people are going to be rushing to buy her brow kits that have been sitting in a warehouse (in China).

These girls are so fucking tone deaf (looking at Chelsea, also, bragging about building a huge new house).  It’s clear that they have no idea how the real world works.  This recession is going to be a rude awakening for them.  Grow the F up, you fools.  Selfish brats, all of them.

• Love 15
On 3/24/2020 at 2:26 AM, Marley said:

I don’t think her and David would ever make a sex tape. Mainly because I believe the rumours he has a teeny penis. Oh god I just pictured them having sex typing that sentence and I feel sick lol.

Shhh Jenelle tells him it’s so big how can it fit? Big papi David! I just made myself 🤮🤮🤮 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I have so many questions, but why is a grown woman with four children, a sinking home and animals to take care of making shitty dance videos on tik tok?

Why is she always doing the exact same dance?

While I certainly wouldn’t call Jenelle fat - she needs to drop a few pounds if she wants to continue to do the Fly Girl routine. Definitely for her future “modeling” career.😂

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Why is she always doing the exact same dance?

While I certainly wouldn’t call Jenelle fat - she needs to drop a few pounds if she wants to continue to do the Fly Girl routine. Definitely for her future “modeling” career.😂

I thought the dance looked familiar!

• Love 3