Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Patron?? Does she mean Patreon ? Doesn’t really matter because like all her projects it won’t go anywhere. She has no choice but to try selling social media. Even if she wanted a 9-5 I think she would be shut out of everything. I can’t imagine how she’s even feeding her kids unless Barb is continuing to fill up her fridge.

How is paying her mortgage on moldy manor?

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Nicmar said:

How is paying her mortgage on moldy manor?

I'd like to know that, too. She makes money on clickbait, it must be enough to cover the monthly payment on the prefab. They financed around $150k on moldy manor and the property is paid for. Last time I checked, they were current on the very, very small property tax bill for all the parcels. What's fucking hilarious is the pool has a higher value than the property it sits on😂😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, druzy said:

Where is the not surprised reaction button. She put that they were separated yesterday morning. We were all prepared on Twitter. Sad but true.  

• Love 16
4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Who the fuck wrote that article. First, they were not on Teen Mom OG, and second, what’s with All of The Random capitalizations?

Which article because one was written by Jenelle according to some people. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Who the fuck wrote that article. First, they were not on Teen Mom OG, and second, what’s with All of The Random capitalizations?

Someone said that link is attached to Jenelle’s website.  That’s why she linked it in her post. It was the first and for a while only site to announce his arrest.  Sounds kinda fishy. 

• Love 4

This, again?

We don't believe you, Jenelle.  You've cried wolf far too many times.

If she is leaving him, she probably has new dick waiting for her, somewhere.  That's what she is going to focus on, not her kids.  Same old, same old.

• Love 16

The cycle of abuse is hard to break. Hopefully, David's daughter Marissa  (I think that's her name) is being cared for by someone stable. I feel the worst for her. She's seen a lot of shit, I'm sure.

• Love 10

Indulge me for a moment. I think this story is a huge set up. My conspiracy theory is that one of Jenelle's friends agreed to be pistol-whipped by Lurch. I know! I know! Stay with me. That cele-whatever site is a clickbait site. Sure, Lurch was arrested. But nothing ever sticks to him. Who wants to bet the charges will be dismissed at the victim's request? So, of course he was harrested. But nothing, I mean nothing ever sticks, and no disrespect to the state of North Carolina....but this happened in North Carolina. I'm amazed those cowardly cops set foot on The Land to fetch him for a mugshot at the right price, or cut from the clickbait proceeds. 

Jenelle has a new online venture. $75.00 a pop for a sense of bonding and connection, which her brain dead fans can't possibly pass up. This is the kind of story that will open up a lot of wallets. Jenelle can carry on with the usual theatrics and then return to him when she's tired of having to pretend to care for her children. Their lungs must need a break from all of that swamp mold. This whole thing is probably a well-timed scam. Since when does Lurch hit men? He only beats children, women, and murders puppies. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Clawdel said:

This whole thing is probably a well-timed scam

giphy.gif

Didn't they prime the well the last time they "broke up" by posting "nasty messages" to one another on their SM accounts, too?

Didn't buy it then. Not buying it now. 

ETA: Starcasm has the mugshot:

1824725408_ScreenShot2020-06-14at4_29_30PM.thumb.png.7edb3a1401172bb0e10fa53ed1568862.png

It appears like he's wearing the bottom half of a bear costume or something.

3 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

giphy.gif

Didn't they prime the well the last time they "broke up" by posting "nasty messages" to one another on their SM accounts, too?

1824725408_ScreenShot2020-06-14at4_29_30PM.thumb.png.7edb3a1401172bb0e10fa53ed1568862.png

Exactly. There is no mug shot of the assault arrest.  Only one mug shot.  🧐

• Love 3
On 6/14/2020 at 4:25 PM, Giant Misfit said:

giphy.gif

Oh hum. Except for the everlasting amusement of the bear costume mugshot - same old same old.

Here’s that clue phone ringing again Jenelle. When you only get less than a dozen comments, on this Board of all places, after the latest atrocity - you’re officially irrelevant. 

Thank Sweet Baby Jesus. Finally.

• Love 14

According to this Starcasm article, Captain Weird Beard (it's funny because it's TRUE) is pressing charges against the victim claiming he was the one who instigated the fight. My hunch is that Jenelle is siding with CWB, has gone back to live with him, and will testify her friend was the aggressor. 

Because that's what happens when you are "friends" with with scum like Janelle. 

20 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

This is made of awesome. Unlike the wonky NC court system, the taxman doesn't play. I'm not sure, but it sounds like it's the NC Department of Revenue, not the feds. If they are anything like the dept of revenue here in WA, they have already been relentlessly going after them by phone and mail. Next up is to levy their bank accounts, and once again, they don't play. They will give them the option of voluntarily handing over every dime in the accounts or attaching them (which means the swamp things won't be able to access any $ they have in the bank) while they get the court's permission to take all of the money. 

I wonder if she paid cash for her Toyota SUV? If so, the title has most likely been attached by the state of NC. Moldy Manor, too😂😂

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

And, because Moldy Manor is a prefab instead of a stick built home, it has a title, just like a car instead of a deed. Because they financed it, the lender has received the lien info from the tax folks and I'd imagine they're harassing the swamp monsters, too. Lenders don't take kindly to being contacted by tax entities when the borrowers owe unpaid taxes. I just love knowing their cellphones are blowing up (even though you know they're ignoring all the calls) and their mailbox is full of threatening mail every day. Bets on how long until Jenelle tries to blame her owing taxes from 2017 on coronavirus?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Bets on how long until Jenelle tries to blame her owing taxes from 2017 on coronavirus?

Aren’t her and the dog murderer of the group that doesn’t believe in COVID-19?

• LOL 6
28 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Aren’t her and the dog murderer of the group that doesn’t believe in COVID-19?

Well, at first she was posting pics and saying she was 'self distancing' and talking about staying home. But, I'm sure they've decided it's a big conspiracy by now. Unless they can use it as an excuse to not pay their bills, of course.

• Love 6

After spending way too much time reading  Twitter, I believe it is the IRS, not NC that is going after the swamp things. That's even better! If she didn't pay for 2017, we KNOW she owes for the rest of the time she was raking in MTV money. Time to make lots of popcorn! I wonder if either one of them even knows what tax evasion means? I doubt it😂😂

Is anyone here a Jersey Shore fan? I don't have a clue how much Mike 'The Situation' owed the IRS when he did time for tax evasion. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
55 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

After spending way too much time reading  Twitter, I believe it is the IRS, not NC that is going after the swamp things. That's even better! If she didn't pay for 2017, we KNOW she owes for the rest of the time she was raking in MTV money. Time to make lots of popcorn! I wonder if either one of them even knows what tax evasion means? I doubt it😂😂

Is anyone here a Jersey Shore fan? I don't have a clue how much Mike 'The Situation' owed the IRS when he did time for tax evasion. 

I’m ride or die Jersey Shore but I don’t know now much he owed.  Wiki says he failed to pay taxes on 8.9 million in earnings.  Either way, she better be calling Optimum Tax Relief!  

***BUT!  Sitch was charged with filing false tax returns.  I think that is where the prison sentence came in.   

If Jenelle and the dog murderer just didn’t pay their taxes, they are in for huge liens, garnishments etc.  I don’t know if they will ever go to prison over it.  Look at Amber....still not paying.  

Edited by geauxaway
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I’m ride or die Jersey Shore but I don’t know now much he owed.  Wiki says he failed to pay taxes on 8.9 million in earnings.  Either way, she better be calling Optimum Tax Relief!  

***BUT!  Sitch was charged with filing false tax returns.  I think that is where the prison sentence came in.   

If Jenelle and the dog murderer just didn’t pay their taxes, they are in for huge liens, garnishments etc.  I don’t know if they will ever go to prison over it.  Look at Amber....still not paying.  

Thanks! I don't think they'd ever go to prison, but it is nice to know the IRS can threaten them with it if they don't pay up. And, they don't have a leg to stand on like some folks who actually worked hard and fell on hard times. These losers were making half a million a year for sitting on their asses, spending money like it was water on drugs, vacations and toys. It's so nice to know that what little they have to show for all of that money could be gone to settle unpaid taxes. Couldn't happen to more deserving shit stains on humanity!

• Love 10

Daughter/wife of accountants. Know a little.

Unfortunately the lien isn’t that big of a deal, most likely attached to The Land and they’ll have to settle down and before they sell it.

It’s only if it converts to a levy and then they can seize assets (ie - force a sale). IMO likely they didn’t file taxes in 2017 and the IRS/State did it for them without any deductions etc. If they actually file, they can likely get that amount significantly reduced. Or also likely they completely ignored every notice sent to them re underpaying.

Mike from Jersey Shore went to jail cause he actually filed fraudulent tax returns with the IRS (tried to write off millions in personal expenses as business expenses). They don’t like that - and he was high profile at the time.

Though I did once apparently get a levy from the IRS and they took $3500 out of my savings account without any notice. Which is very strange. I had a non-issue once with selling some stock at no profit and it was reported as a $10K capital gain. The IRS sent me notices every week until we straightened it out. I ended up owing them $50.

My father wasn’t great mentally in his last few years and he made a simple math mistake on my taxes. It was just bizarre I never received any notice, much less Intent to Levy before they did it. They apologized, but were correct.

PSA -  despite what you may have heard, the IRS is mostly pleasant and helpful to deal with. Just get the Agent # of everybody you talk to take detailed notes of each conversation. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

PSA -  despite what you may have heard, the IRS is mostly pleasant and helpful to deal with. Just get the Agent # of everybody you talk to take detailed notes of each conversation. 

They really are if you want to work with them and resolve your issues.  

They won’t be able to refinance or sell the moldy manor until they pay / settle, like you said.   If they were wage earners I think they could eventually be garnished, though, right?

• Love 5

I mean... not to blame the victim, but are you fucking kidding me?! There's evidence a mile long documenting that Jenelle is a piece of a shit and David has an affinity for guns. What was he thinking going to the land to retrieve Jenelle's stuff without police protection?! No good deed goes unpunished.. I hope he doesn't think Jenelle is going to stand up for him in court when that proceeding comes. She doesn't even advocate for her own children; she claimed David terrorized her kids and then retracted her statements once she was back with that swamp creature. These two make me sick to my stomach.

• Love 15

Exclusive to Jenelle’s World subscribers.  Haha Not even kidding. Reddit got a hold of it and shared. 

The victims boyfriend speaks. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

Looks like someone's been making use of all those leftover eyebrow kits. 

And, from the looks of it, is on the same overeating plan, too.

(edited)
On 6/19/2020 at 1:58 PM, geauxaway said:

They really are if you want to work with them and resolve your issues.  

They won’t be able to refinance or sell the moldy manor until they pay / settle, like you said.   If they were wage earners I think they could eventually be garnished, though, right?

Actually have no clue. They certainly can’t refinance it - but the principal is fairly minor anyway? I couldn’t figure out how to publicly search an IRS lien on a property too - despite my obscure Master’s in Real Estate. Like these jokers will have any wages to garnish anyway.

I assume they’re living off their savings for the moment though and re my post above the IRS came in and swooped my savings account with no notice. I actually only figured out it was the IRS when I went to my bank to scream fraud. It was some random place in South Dakota. I have special status at Citibank and after a few calls they figured it out in 45 minutes and I felt embarrassed.

Full disclosure re special status (and probably TMI) - I had a fairly small inheritance from my Grandmother in 1988 and the labor union pension fund advisor I worked for from 1995 to 2004 gave me 15% of my salary every year as a SEP IRA. I also gave them random bulk amounts since no company since until now had matching IRA’s. It’s obviously grown nicely. I’ve had the same money manager for about 20 years if anybody wants a recommendation - she’s awesome. If I didn’t have the money in my savings account I assume they’d try to garnish my wages - which would have been even more embarrassing.

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - my adored, deceased accountant father also gave me $3K/yr in a Roth IRA when he did my taxes. Do that if you can. I fully realize how fortunate I am BTW.
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Actually have no clue. They certainly can’t refinance it - but the principal is fairly minor anyway? I couldn’t figure out how to publicly search an IRS lien on a property too - despite my obscure Master’s in Real Estate. Like these jokers will have any wages to garnish anyway.

I assume they’re living off their savings for the moment though and re my post above the IRS came in and swooped my savings account with no notice. I actually only figured out it was the IRS when I went to my bank to scream fraud. It was some random place in South Dakota. I have special status at Citibank and after a few calls they figured it out in 45 minutes and I felt embarrassed.

Full disclosure re special status (and probably TMI) - I had a fairly small inheritance from my Grandmother in 1988 and the labor union pension fund advisor I worked for from 1995 to 2004 gave me 15% of my salary every year as a SEP IRA. I also gave them random bulk amounts since no company since until now had matching IRA’s. It’s obviously grown nicely. I’ve had the same money manager for about 20 years if anybody wants a recommendation - she’s awesome. If I didn’t have the money in my savings account I assume they’d try to garnish my wages - which would have been even more embarrassing.

Your dad was a very smart and sweet man! 💜 I think the swamp monsters are living on clickbait and whatever stories they sell to tabloids money and aren't living as large as they're  used to. According to the guy whose boyfriend was beaten, they no longer have health insurance. They financed around $157k on moldy manor and I'm sure have tried to use Covid as an excuse to delay making the house payments. Jenelle told everyone one of the reasons she moved back to the swamp from Tennessee was because she couldn't afford to pay rent on her apartment along with the monthly house payment. I'd love to know how far behind they are. I feel bad for the lender if they foreclose. They'll have to eat whatever is owed because the prefab isn't worth shit. Oh well, the property is paid for! They can move into the garage and use the pool for doing laundry and taking a bath!

• Love 7