Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 4/30/2020 at 6:42 AM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Those are NOT David's pants. First of all, she's what 5'1 or 5'2? He's 6'4. Those would be capri pants on him. The length of the pants fit her, even with the waist hiked up to her boobs. Those are her pants. 

LOL...good point.  Does she not want people to think she has to buy bigger sizes, or something?  I'm trying to understand Jenelle logic, but it's hard.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

How much weight has Jenelle gained? I know she’s short so 10 lbs on her is going to look like a lot more than 10 lbs on someone who’s 6 feet...

Not meaning to fat shame, just curious because it seems like she’s gained a lot in a short amount of time. Every time I see a picture of her I do a double take because she looks SO different!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

That outfit is not doing her any favors. My goodness she is gaining weight around her middle, ass, and legs. That outfit shows everything.

And I really wish she would cut it out with the TikTok shit.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

David went on a rant against Michelle Obama(called her a man and told her to go back to her own country. Lol) yesterday. Someone questioned Jenelle about it and this was her response:

FB_IMG_1588857724195.jpg

Um what? I just...I guess I shouldn't be surprised but he did exactly zero research on Michelle

• Love 12
7 hours ago, toodywoody said:

That outfit is not doing her any favors. My goodness she is gaining weight around her middle, ass, and legs. That outfit shows everything.

And I really wish she would cut it out with the TikTok shit.

She needs to get off of tik tok and take care of her kids and her house( i'm sure its dirty) oh and yeah go get a job! 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Um what? I just...I guess I shouldn't be surprised but he did exactly zero research on Michelle

🤦🏻‍♀️   And what research really needs to be done to know that your don’t “apply” to be president and Michelle Obama has certainly been in the USA for over 14 years (hasn’t she been here her whole life?  Maybe I need to do some research). 

And no, Jenelle, I think I’m better off never reading whatever racist conspiracy theory bullshit article your dog murdering husband saw on the internet.  But, thanks.

“He’s far from a racist.”  Yep, and you are far from reality.  GTFOH.

• Love 19
11 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

🤦🏻‍♀️   And what research really needs to be done to know that your don’t “apply” to be president and Michelle Obama has certainly been in the USA for over 14 years (hasn’t she been here her whole life?  Maybe I need to do some research). 

And no, Jenelle, I think I’m better off never reading whatever racist conspiracy theory bullshit article your dog murdering husband saw on the internet.  But, thanks.

I'm not up to date on my politics, but I'm pretty sure Michelle was born in IL. I agree, whatever article she is talking about is definitely BS 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

David went on a rant against Michelle Obama(called her a man and told her to go back to her own country. Lol) yesterday. Someone questioned Jenelle about it and this was her response:

FB_IMG_1588857724195.jpg

Good lord, it's too early for me to read this nonsense.  I knew I should have waited until I was fully caffeinated to check out the latest on these knuckleheads. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

And I’m kinda sure Mrs Michelle was in the country when her husband was the president ... you know 4 years ago     And how many quarantine 15s she trying to gain ?

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

As far as I know, Michelle Obama has lived in the US all of her life. Her bio says she was born in Illinois and attended Princeton and Harvard before working for a Chicago law firm. Then after marrying and becoming First Lady, she has homes in DC and Martha’s Vinyard.

• Love 8

She already deleted it from her IG.  She’s such an idiot and he’s a racist (lots of swear words). I’m not going to get into politics but Michelle Obama was born in the South side of Chicago. She wrote a wrote a f’n book about it and there is a current documentary on Netflix about her (which is probably why David and his ilk are getting all meth’d up in arms now).  She has also said several, several, several times that she would never run for president based on what her husband and her family went through during his term.  

anyhoot - she also said she is practicing social distancing by only going to the grocery store.  Having friends over apparently is now grocery shopping. 

• Love 12
(edited)
9 hours ago, Adiba said:

As far as I know, Michelle Obama has lived in the US all of her life. Her bio says she was born in Illinois and attended Princeton and Harvard before working for a Chicago law firm. Then after marrying and becoming First Lady, she has homes in DC and Martha’s Vinyard.

Well, she ain't got nothin' on Jenelle.  Jenelle  went to a shitty diploma mill school so she could score pills save lives.  Y'all remember that.

Edited by Billina
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Michelle was born and raised in Chicago.  The show about Michelle was probably on his Netflix feed and it put him in a rage.   He is pure hate filled racism.  Racist groups tell African-Americans to go back to their country, I’m betting that’s what he meant.  You just know he joins all of the online racist groups.  Jennelle found her scummy, trashy counterpart.  Two peas in a pod. 

• Love 10

David is such a fucking loser. He just keeps getting worse and worse. He is so obviously racist it’s disgusting. He is fine with Melania tho cause she’s white. Every time I come in this thread my hate grows for these gross fucking hillbillies.

• Love 13
39 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

tube top doesn't even cover her  tits up and oy that stomach! 🤢

I can’t tell if that is under boob or just a high up fat roll.  I really think it’s just a fat roll.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 5/8/2020 at 9:04 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

For anyone who is curious. Someone needs to inform him that the current FL is indeed a "foreigner" but I guess since she is white, it doesn't count. 

Omg.  The trash level is sinking every day, what the actual fuck....

These two are lashing out, realizing nope, nobody's gonna hire them so they might as well put it out there, exactly who they are. No need to hide it any more.

We always knew you were pure garbage, both of you.  

• Love 14