Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Your dad was a very smart and sweet man! 💜 I think the swamp monsters are living on clickbait and whatever stories they sell to tabloids money and aren't living as large as they're  used to. According to the guy whose boyfriend was beaten, they no longer have health insurance. They financed around $157k on moldy manor and I'm sure have tried to use Covid as an excuse to delay making the house payments. Jenelle told everyone one of the reasons she moved back to the swamp from Tennessee was because she couldn't afford to pay rent on her apartment along with the monthly house payment. I'd love to know how far behind they are. I feel bad for the lender if they foreclose. They'll have to eat whatever is owed because the prefab isn't worth shit. Oh well, the property is paid for! They can move into the garage and use the pool for doing laundry and taking a bath!

Or for doing the laundry WHILE you're taking a bath. 😀

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

This whole thing screams PILLZ PILLZ PILLZ!!!!!!!  The whole lot of them.  If y’all ever had one minute of convo with a pill head this would seem normal.  This is what they think we will accept and play off as normal.  Spend a minute or 2 with junkie.

I just want to know where the kids were when the pistol whipping was going on.

• Love 5

Luckily I have no experience with IRS liens, but I do know that my NC county doesn't play if you don't pay your property taxes.   They seized the house across the street because the guy owed $12,000 in back taxes.    Granted, it took quite a few years for his taxes to accumulate like that (mine are in the $1,000-1,500 a year range), but eventually it all caught up with the neighbor. 

Though wait, maybe Jenelle's property taxes are bundled in with her mortgage, so she's probably okay there unless she's not paying her mortgage.    I'm sure if I read some of those links more carefully, I'd have my answer.   I did recall that she couldn't afford to pay both her mortgage and the rent on her TN apartment.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, NannyBails said:

Luckily I have no experience with IRS liens, but I do know that my NC county doesn't play if you don't pay your property taxes.   They seized the house across the street because the guy owed $12,000 in back taxes.    Granted, it took quite a few years for his taxes to accumulate like that (mine are in the $1,000-1,500 a year range), but eventually it all caught up with the neighbor. 

Though wait, maybe Jenelle's property taxes are bundled in with her mortgage, so she's probably okay there unless she's not paying her mortgage.    I'm sure if I read some of those links more carefully, I'd have my answer.   I did recall that she couldn't afford to pay both her mortgage and the rent on her TN apartment.

Their property taxes a very minimal. Last time I checked, they were current on all but one of the parcels and owed a small amount, I think it was less than $300. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Ha yah!  The laaaaand’s worth Jack crap.

It isn't worth much at all, it hovers right at the edge of being unbuildable. The pool is pretty much the only thing of value at that shithole😂😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

It isn't worth much at all, it hovers right at the edge of being unbuildable. The pool is pretty much the only thing of value at that shithole😂😂

That’s so fricking funny to me.  I bet her vehicle is worth more!    White trash gonna white trash 🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 6/25/2020 at 9:56 PM, geauxaway said:

This whole thing screams PILLZ PILLZ PILLZ!!!!!!!  The whole lot of them.  If y’all ever had one minute of convo with a pill head this would seem normal.  This is what they think we will accept and play off as normal.  Spend a minute or 2 with junkie.

I just want to know where the kids were when the pistol whipping was going on.

The kids witnessed it. 

2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

The laziness of this bitch will never cease to amaze me. They NEVER eat off of real dishes, it's always paper plates. You have a fucking dishwasher, use real dishes! 

Was anyone else wondering what she was washing in the dishwasher? The kids eat microwaved food off of paper plates; what is there to wash?

• Love 10
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Was anyone else wondering what she was washing in the dishwasher? The kids eat microwaved food off of paper plates; what is there to wash?

There was a pile of dirty dishes in the sink, looked like pots and pans. Even when they cook instead of microwave crap for the kids, they eat off of paper plates. Maybe they smashed all of the dishes during one of their wall punching, collarbone breaking drunken misunderstandings? They must buy paper plates by the truckload. 

• Love 10

If Nathan really wanted to have custody of Kaiser, he would move closer and be petitioning the court all the time. Sadly, it costs a lot of money to do what he needs to do and he probably doesn't have the money. Now is a perfect time to go after the swamp monsters with a family law attorney, though. They don't have the funds to pay an attorney to file motion after motion after motion anymore. Nathan would have a much better chance if he really wanted to have Kaiser.

@Druzy can chime in here about the cost of family law. It, sadly, truly is a situation of who has the most money wins. Kaden's mother Olivia was able to finally keep Kaden away from them only after she raised enough money through GoFundMe to keep her lawyer working for her. 

• Love 11
On 6/30/2020 at 12:25 PM, lovesnark said:

If Nathan really wanted to have custody of Kaiser, he would move closer and be petitioning the court all the time. Sadly, it costs a lot of money to do what he needs to do and he probably doesn't have the money. Now is a perfect time to go after the swamp monsters with a family law attorney, though. They don't have the funds to pay an attorney to file motion after motion after motion anymore. Nathan would have a much better chance if he really wanted to have Kaiser.

@Druzy can chime in here about the cost of family law. It, sadly, truly is a situation of who has the most money wins. Kaden's mother Olivia was able to finally keep Kaden away from them only after she raised enough money through GoFundMe to keep her lawyer working for her. 

The best hope that boy has is when Jenelle and David run completely dry and can't afford a lawyer.  They don't want him anymore than they want Jace,  if they ever have to work a real job and support the kids like normal parents they will send him to Nathan in a heartbeat, same goes for if she ever really does divorce David.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Billina said:

Those are David's pants.

I'd feel bad about her weight gain and her having to wear his clothes or struggle into hers if she wasn't a total cow about everyone else's looks.  

• Love 17
14 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

CC62943C-6BC8-4055-9941-9B5D9A18A9E9.jpeg

7ECBBD80-E827-4605-BBB1-08BE9A57F96F.jpeg

So enough money to travel to Myrtle Beach but none to pay her car payments? Did the hotel she stayed at accept payment in the form of moldy eyebrow palettes? 

Stay trashy as always, Jenelle. 

2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

So enough money to travel to Myrtle Beach but none to pay her car payments? Did the hotel she stayed at accept payment in the form of moldy eyebrow palettes? 

Stay trashy as always, Jenelle. 

They live close enough to drive to Myrtle Beach, but I wonder if losing the car there meant they were stranded.  Hopefully Barb didn’t go pick them up.  Who else could they call?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Fosca said:

They live close enough to drive to Myrtle Beach, but I wonder if losing the car there meant they were stranded.  Hopefully Barb didn’t go pick them up.  Who else could they call?

I was thisclose to only answering with ghostbusters 

• LOL 14
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Another dog??? 

Sounds like they have people there (notice I didn't say friends😂) getting hammered for the 4th. I bet the dog belongs to someone else. I hope UBT has another drunken misunderstanding, this time with fireworks and his beard. And, that Thundercunt is so drunk that she catches her hair on fire with a sparkler. Only on one side. So she has to cut about a foot off of the other side to even it up. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Sounds like they have people there (notice I didn't say friends😂) getting hammered for the 4th. I bet the dog belongs to someone else. I hope UBT has another drunken misunderstanding, this time with fireworks and his beard. And, that Thundercunt is so drunk that she catches her hair on fire with a sparkler. Only on one side. So she has to cut about a foot off of the other side to even it up. 

I haven’t seen other people in the pictures. Just Jace, Barb, and the other kid Barb takes care of.  I forget his name. 

Also Jenelle claimed her car was repoed but was parked in the driveway. The video she posted shows it is not in the driveway.  

018D8882-E366-4270-B80E-251C59541C81.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Billina said:

Ensley is looking more like Jenelle every day, poor kid.

But, instead of her birther's crescent moon of a chin, she seems to have inherited the pronounced jaw of her sperm donor. When did it become routine for a 3 year old to 'have her makeup done'? Face painting, I get. Eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick, not so much. Wonder if her brows were covered in the crap with mystery gunk in it that's been sitting in the heat of the swamp? I can not imagine what those dollar store eyebrow kits look like after sitting in the heat and humidity of NC. Yuck!

• Love 5