Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Here is to  a  lifetime of our own kind of quarantine: sounds disturbing /prison like to me

It’s creepy AF.  Especially coming from them and what we know about them.  They think they are so quippy, but they are not.  

Why are they on vacation at the beach?  People like this piss me off.  STAY HOME so I can stop staying home.  

She looks awful.  I love it.

• Love 11

They live a short-ish drive from the beach, and it's been so warm I don't blame them; I'd go to the beach myself if I lived that close.  Good chance for the kids to run around and blow off energy.  They sure can't run around the swamp.

• Love 2

I know it says Arkansas but I live practically on the border of TX/AR so it was being shared this morning.  Reminds me of David.  

E0AA8FB8-EADD-4A0E-8D17-CD69626FE455.jpeg

Not as happy as it appears, huh Jenelle. 

• Love 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, Fosca said:

They live a short-ish drive from the beach, and it's been so warm I don't blame them; I'd go to the beach myself if I lived that close.  Good chance for the kids to run around and blow off energy.  They sure can't run around the swamp.

Except we are really supposed to be staying HOME.  Like, the playgrounds and parks are closed for a reason.  Including the beach.  I live less than a mile from our favorite park and I live literally across the street from our pool.  Don’t go there.  Just DON’T.  This is why we can’t have nice things.  This is not OK and this is why our kids won’t be going back to school and we won’t be going back to work.  And yes, they can run around the swamp.  My kid is playing in our driveway and doing yoga / fitness stretches in our living room.  I made him run up to our mailboxes and back 3 x today.  

It’s all good.  They don’t like listening to the gubment, and they sure ain’t gonna let someone tell THEM what to do.  They are gonna make it living off the laaaannnnnd.  Here is their chance to prove all us wrong. #farmstead #homestead

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 16

Well, that lasted longer than I expected! Count down to Janelle claiming he abused her (which is no doubt true, but when you lie and say he didn’t even though you took out a restraining order, well, I’m going to save my sympathy for someone else.)

• Love 12
12 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Except we are really supposed to be staying HOME.  Like, the playgrounds and parks are closed for a reason.  Including the beach.  I live less than a mile from our favorite park and I live literally across the street from our pool.  Don’t go there.  Just DON’T.  This is why we can’t have nice things.  This is not OK and this is why our kids won’t be going back to school and we won’t be going back to work.  And yes, they can run around the swamp.  My kid is playing in our driveway and doing yoga / fitness stretches in our living room.  I made him run up to our mailboxes and back 3 x today.  

It’s all good.  They don’t like listening to the gubment, and they sure ain’t gonna let someone tell THEM what to do.  They are gonna make it living off the laaaannnnnd.  Here is their chance to prove all us wrong. #farmstead #homestead

Yup.  If enough people gather at a beach or a park, the virus will spread.  Jenelle and Lurch need to take the kids home and have them run around all that LAND they're so proud of.  Really, this quarantine should be easy-peasy for them, if they are as self-sufficient as they claim to be.  But, I guess they are too consumed with their own petty drama and smashing cell phones and not trusting one another to, you know, give a shit about the much bigger threat that is right outside their door.  God, they're so fucking DENSE.

• Love 9

It’s a pain in the ass to get a new phone and get it set up right now.  I just went through this last week and it took THREE DAYS and I can’t tell you how many hours I spent  being passed around between online chat and various customer service departments to accomplish what I needed done.  I’m sure Jenelle will name and shame if she has to deal with even a fraction of what I had to.  But that’s just how things are right now.  I’m giggling to myself thinking about her losing her shit trying to get her phone issues resolved.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, geauxaway said:

It’s a pain in the ass to get a new phone and get it set up right now.  I just went through this last week and it took THREE DAYS and I can’t tell you how many hours I spent  being passed around between online chat and various customer service departments to accomplish what I needed done.  I’m sure Jenelle will name and shame if she has to deal with even a fraction of what I had to.  But that’s just how things are right now.  I’m giggling to myself thinking about her losing her shit trying to get her phone issues resolved.  

She can't feed her kids dinner without losing her shit.  I shudder to think of what a nightmare she must be to people working in customer service.

• Love 10

Hoping this works. Anyone see this? This dog will be killed soon. They refuse to teach the feral child how to properly treat animals. She’s already a little bully. Seems like Jenelle cut the video right before she hit the dog. 

Poor dog

• Love 2

Ensley is prob going to grow up to be a garbage person. I shouldn’t say that about a child but look at her parents and how she’s being raised. She’s a combo of David and Jenelle eek.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

These videos, I wonder why she keeps putting this stuff up, she knows the comments are likely to be brutal.  I wonder if she truly believes most of us are just "haters", so jealous of her.

Or she's desperately seeking employment somehow, I just can't see how she expects these pathetic tik tok videos to inspire job offers.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

These videos, I wonder why she keeps putting this stuff up, she knows the comments are likely to be brutal.  I wonder if she truly believes most of us are just "haters", so jealous of her.

Or she's desperately seeking employment somehow, I just can't see how she expects these pathetic tik tok videos to inspire job offers.

She's delusional, and she has the emotional maturity of a twelve year old. 

• Love 14

I’m not on Tik Tok.  Is it even something you are on?  IDK.  All I have heard about it is that it’s pretty much for teens and bots.  I’ve also heard some kind of sketchy things about how predators use it (especially internationally), but none of that is surprising.  I know all SM is dangerous for kids, but I think this is even less regulated and the platform I believe is based in China but I could be wrong.  Either way, those 84,000 likes are possibly real humans, possibly not.  Not everyone has good taste!  🤣🤣🤣

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

Oh dear heavens Thundercunt looks bad 

Yeah, her metabolism has changed, and she is still eating like she is 16.  She hasn't learned to adjust, yet.  A shit ton of beer, and weed munchies probably don't help.  Neither does the shitty, dyed black hair.

God, I'm mean, but Jenelle is meaner, so, fuck it. 😛

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Billina said:

Yeah, her metabolism has changed, and she is still eating like she is 16.  She hasn't learned to adjust, yet.  A shit ton of beer, and weed munchies probably don't help.  Neither does the shitty, dyed black hair.

God, I'm mean, but Jenelle is meaner, so, fuck it. 😛

And, if she hadn't been so hateful about calling people fat, ugly, stupid and whatnot over the years, no one would say much about how she's starting to resemble Mama June pre weight loss surgeries. Jiggling around the swamp in her bathing suit and crocs will provide years of meme material. Fat, ugly and stupid describe her perfectly these days🤣

• Love 16
9 hours ago, lovesnark said:

And, if she hadn't been so hateful about calling people fat, ugly, stupid and whatnot over the years, no one would say much about how she's starting to resemble Mama June pre weight loss surgeries. Jiggling around the swamp in her bathing suit and crocs will provide years of meme material. Fat, ugly and stupid describe her perfectly these days🤣

Maybe that's her angle? Instead of "not to hot", she's trying for a "hot to not" show? Either that, or maybe this is the beginning stages of her trying to get on "My 600 lb Life"

*Disclaimer* I've never found any version of her to be "hot". I used to be able to look directly at her before feeling myself slowly start to turn into stone though.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

*Disclaimer* I've never found any version of her to be "hot". I used to be able to look directly at her before feeling myself slowly start to turn into stone though.

I thought she had a pretty good body after having three kids, but I have never thought she was super attractive.  She's okay, but the stank personality just ruins it, and pushes her into "gross" territory.

Does anyone think Cletus cheated on her back when they "broke up", because of the weight gain?  He seems like the type who would cheat if his wife wasn't HAWT, anymore, no matter how Sasquatch-y he gets.  Just a thought.

• Love 6
On 4/12/2020 at 11:39 AM, Billina said:

I thought she had a pretty good body after having three kids, but I have never thought she was super attractive.  She's okay, but the stank personality just ruins it, and pushes her into "gross" territory.

Does anyone think Cletus cheated on her back when they "broke up", because of the weight gain?  He seems like the type who would cheat if his wife wasn't HAWT, anymore, no matter how Sasquatch-y he gets.  Just a thought.

I love the name Cletus for David— suits him 😀

I think he may have had a fling or talked to someone while Jenelle was “away,” but I don’t think they ever really intended to divorce, really. 

• Love 3
On 4/18/2020 at 10:24 PM, Mkay said:

So she's on the land, bein' a lil' farm girl, again--spare me the animal-loving Jenelle--you went back to an abusive dog-killer 😠

• Useful 1
  • Love 4