Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

The other girl that did a live unboxing is also sending a sample to the lab. Her's looked pretty bad, the whole thing. Since Jenelle had to remove the outer sleeve from the kits because the stuff printed on it wasn't true (one was a blatant theft of product name), she's repackaging them in a little cellophane bag. Leaving fingerprints on the boxes in the process. She claims she 'opens and inspects every kit' before its mailed. So, she admits she's opening the boxes and the product, potentially contaminating them. 

The kits had crap in the wax when she got them. A couple women bought them and found the black flecks then. They've had time to ferment in the heat and humidity of NC.

Someone needs to buy a kit and have it shipped directly to a lab for testing. Cut out the middleman completely so she can't accuse people of tampering with it before sending in the samples. I hope she gets sued for selling expired, dangerous product.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

The makeup is also probably infested with Covid since now the fucking c**** are doubling down their assholery by posting ignorant ass "anti-mask" bullshit (are we shocked? Didn't think so). I've always said they deserve to die, and they continue to prove that more & more each day. They are nothing but a danger to their children, and society, and they need to fucking die. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, dariafan said:

So when did they end the sham of the latest “ break up”?

That only lasted for a few hours. She went straight home the day after Sasquatch pistol whipped her friend.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I see Entanglement is still in diapers.

64fe337.jpg

Dude! Jenelle is  CEO of a thriving cosmetics empire! She doesn't have time to potty train her feral child 🤣

My grandson was 2 at the end of May. He's potty trained and only wears a diaper at night. I'm sure Enchilada has given them the signals that she's ready to learn how to use the toilet. They're just too fucking lazy to teach her. Instead, they put her in pull ups, then yell at her when she uses them. Potty training, swamp monster style.

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Dude! Jenelle is  CEO of a thriving cosmetics empire! She doesn't have time to potty train her feral child 🤣

My grandson was 2 at the end of May. He's potty trained and only wears a diaper at night. I'm sure Enchilada has given them the signals that she's ready to learn how to use the toilet. They're just too fucking lazy to teach her. Instead, they put her in pull ups, then yell at her when she uses them. Potty training, swamp monster style.

I’m envious that your grandson took to potty training so quickly! My 3 year old is getting better at going, but she still refuses to 💩 ugh. 
I can at least say she’s more potty trained than Endtable Jolly. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I’m envious that your grandson took to potty training so quickly! My 3 year old is getting better at going, but she still refuses to 💩 ugh. 
I can at least say she’s more potty trained than Endtable Jolly. 

All toddlers are different and all of them are ready at different times. You're paying attention to your baby and trying! Something we all know Enchilada gets none of unless it's for a social media post.

My grandson let his mom and dad know he was ready. He'd go hide in a corner when he pooped, then come to them and tell them. They took his cues all the way and it worked. He's really into his Elmo underwear, so that helps. Cool chonies seem to be a great motivator for him😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, lovesnark said:

All toddlers are different and all of them are ready at different times. You're paying attention to your baby and trying! Something we all know Enchilada gets none of unless it's for a social media post.

My grandson let his mom and dad know he was ready. He'd go hide in a corner when he pooped, then come to them and tell them. They took his cues all the way and it worked. He's really into his Elmo underwear, so that helps. Cool chonies seem to be a great motivator for him😂

I think our convo must've made its way to my toddler. This morning she went #2 😆

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/25/2020 at 11:51 PM, lovesnark said:

We have a nice little pot shop less than a mile from our house. I don't smoke much anymore, but I do use edibles. So, just for shits and giggles, I went down to get some gummies and asked my favorite bud tender (who is the daughter of the owners) some questions. 

1. UBT would not be able to obtain a license due to his criminal history. In WA, they use a point system. Every misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor stays on your points for 3 years. So, he would have to finish all the court cases he has going on and not be convicted of another misdemeanor for at least 3 years before he could even apply. That's not going to happen! If you're a convicted felon, you can apply for a license 10 years after your conviction and the licensing board will consider your application on a case by case basis. So far, UBT has never been convicted of a felony. His misdemeanors are enough to keep him out of the business. ETA: I want to clarify that he would not be able to obtain a license for retailing or growing. Same entity oversees both ends of the business.

2. UBT would not be hired as an employee in the retail store with his criminal history. He would not be eligible to be employed anywhere in the grow operation, either. They do extensive background checks on applicants and choose to not hire anyone with convictions for any sort of violent crime, including DV, destruction of property or theft. UBT has been convicted of all three👍

3. A warm and welcoming personality is also something they look for when interviewing applicants. Doesn't describe either of the swamp things.

4. The people who own my local store invested over $400k in their business. They have a large grow operation as well as the retail business. Their grow operation only supplies a portion of the bud sold at the store and they also purchase from other growers. 

5. Excellent, absolutely accurate record keeping is imperative. The state regulates everything to a crazy extent.

There we have it. My little trip for gummies and investigative reporting tells us that even if the state of NC passed legislation legalizing pot anytime soon, there is no way in hell the swamp things would ever be able to get into the biz. No money, criminal history, vile personalities and I doubt either one of them even knows what record keeping means.

Maybe Jenelle could get a job as a bud tender. But, she'd get fired for using product on the job and/or screaming at a customer to "Leave me alone, dude"! for expecting her to do her job. And, UBT would be hovering around her like a fly on shit while she was working, so even if she would be able to pull of selling weed to customers, he'd get her fired from that job, too.

I thought that too (without all the wonderful detail), that there’s no way these idiots could get a medical marijuana license to grow pot.

I’ve done some edibles (Mr DC’s cousin recently gave me some brownies his highly qualified friend made). I think I need to get the dosage right, cause combined with alcohol I desperately need a nap.

My favorite story is the homemade gummies one of Mr DC’s friend passed along to me. I ate one late 4th of July 2019 and woke up the next day stoned out of my mind at 7 am. I was like - well it will wear off in an hour or so when I need to leave for work (I take Metro). Didn’t happen. I e-mailed my boss at 9 am and said I screwed up my knee and couldn’t get downstairs (I had knee surgery six months prior and live in a four-story house). I took an Uber around noon and made a big show of limping around the office. 

BTW - Mr. DC doesn’t drink that much (he got Lyme disease 10 years ago and even a couple of drinks now gives him a terrible hangover) and hardly ever uses weed at all (it just doesn’t do much for him). Not my problem...

Edited by Jennifersdc
Minor. One word.
  • Love 4

Warning! Cover your eyes if they aren’t ready damaged.  😆

Someone froze this and saw Blurred edges and a blurry booty so Jenelle did some filtering on this video. 

• LOL 5

Yikes he looks disgusting. Well he always has but even more disgusting now. Nothing about that video was funny either.

Also Ensley falling asleep to loud music isn’t cute. She has prob just adapted to her shit life and shit parents so she can sleep thru anything.

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yup. She’s begging the CEO for help. 😆

That is the funniest damn thing I've ever read!!🤣 She's been posting endless streams of lies, pics of her putting her kids in danger, the list goes on for fucking YEARS. And, she's crying to the CEO of Twitter to make all the meanies stop making fun of her. Get off social media or stop posting lies and horrid behavior, Thundercunt. Problem solved.

Her days long rant about HatterBanter on Twitter provided so many laughs! I'm thinking she knows the end of her shilling moldy, dollar store eyebrow garbage is near because people are filing complaints with the FDA. She always goes on the attack when she knows she's been busted.

Because she's selling (well, trying to sell) expired products that are meant to be used near someone's eyeballs, I can see the FDA actually investigating if they get enough complaints. Her crappy eyebrow products are paraben free, which can be a good thing. However, parabens are preservatives. Without them, the shelf life drops to 6 months or less and it's recommended to store anything you're going to put on your body in the refrigerator to slow the spoilage factor down. Once you add in cells and bacteria from your own skin by brushing the product onto your brows and upper eyelid,  you've contaminated a preservative free product and it's going to grow nasties even faster. Since her garbage is already way past it's expiration date and being stored in the heat and humidity of NC, it's growing cooties without the added contamination of regular use.

*Disclaimer* I used to make lotions, creams, body butters and other products and was a vendor at the local farmer's market for several years. Preservatives are in there for a reason and most folks aren't into keeping their lotions and creams in the fridge. There are paraben free preservatives, too. Jenelle probably doesn't even know what 'paraben free' means. She  just thought it was trendy because she'd seen it on some other product.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Marley said:

Yikes he looks disgusting. Well he always has but even more disgusting now. Nothing about that video was funny either.

Also Ensley falling asleep to loud music isn’t cute. She has prob just adapted to her shit life and shit parents so she can sleep thru anything.

Did you notice Jace had no seat belt and Kaiser had no booster seat? 
Yep. He bleached his mullet.  

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Marley said:

That's exactly what is going on.  Just like how her kids don't react when they scream at each other.  The poor kids are desensitized to the noise around them.

That makes me sick to my stomach.  Those kittens are way too young to be separated from their mom and are literally trying to nurse the dog.  I hate them.  Hate.  That is animal cruelty.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

One thing I don’t agree on is making fun of Endtable for wearing diapers and not being able to talk properly. That’s bullying a child. Maybe she has a medical condition and can’t be potty trained. 

I don't think people make fun of her. They rag on her horrible, lazy parents. Her inability to speak clearly is a result of having parents who are too self absorbed and lazy to read to her or spend time trying to teach her how to talk. She may have something wrong that's causing a speech delay, but her parents are to blame for ignoring it. Same thing with diapers. If she had parents who gave a shit about her, she'd be potty trained. We saw the same thing with Kaiser. Instead of actually putting in time and effort to teach them how to use the toilet, they just put the kid in pull ups and yell at them when they use them. Well, they yelled at Kaiser. Enchilada is the chosen one who can do whatever the hell she wants.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I guarantee that none of the animals go to the vet or a groomer.

And since the dog is a doodle, it’s probably a terrible matted mess.  Which can cause skin sores and other damage.  I wish I could take her; she needs a better home.  They all do, especially the kids.

• Love 5

Well at least it looks like they “spayded” the Doodle. Though to me it looks like a pretty red incision? Anybody else see that too or is it just weird coloring from the video? To me the kitten looks like it’s trying to “clean” it. If so -  they’re fucking ignorant idiots. Take the damn dog to the vet, get antibiotics and put a vet cone on her.

• Love 3
On 8/4/2020 at 5:33 AM, lovesnark said:

I don't think people make fun of her. They rag on her horrible, lazy parents. Her inability to speak clearly is a result of having parents who are too self absorbed and lazy to read to her or spend time trying to teach her how to talk. She may have something wrong that's causing a speech delay, but her parents are to blame for ignoring it. Same thing with diapers. If she had parents who gave a shit about her, she'd be potty trained. We saw the same thing with Kaiser. Instead of actually putting in time and effort to teach them how to use the toilet, they just put the kid in pull ups and yell at them when they use them. Well, they yelled at Kaiser. Enchilada is the chosen one who can do whatever the hell she wants.

I disagree.  I've been responsible for potty training several kids and some it clicks with easier than others.  

• Love 2

Thoughts on the video:

-Hilarious they mention the protests in Portland, they are several hours drive from Portland.

-They are violating the mask rule in the video, you have to be 6 feet away or wear a mask outdoors.

-Did she say an eye doctor prescribed her Xanax and muscle relaxer which she tops off with pot?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, smhjess said:

I disagree.  I've been responsible for potty training several kids and some it clicks with easier than others.  

I totally agree with you. They're all different and they all figure it out on their own time.  However, we saw how they treated Kaiser when he was potty training (UBT grabbing him by the arm, screaming at him, threatening to 'beat his ass' and dragging him into the bathroom) while Jenelle rolled her eyes, swilled her Corona and bitched about it. Enchilada may be completely ready and they're so lazy, they won't put in the work it takes to pay attention to the signals and help her figure it out. The only time Jenelle engages with her is to try to get her to perform while she films her to post on Instagram or Twitter. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, smhjess said:

Thoughts on the video:

-Hilarious they mention the protests in Portland, they are several hours drive from Portland.

-They are violating the mask rule in the video, you have to be 6 feet away or wear a mask outdoors.

-Did she say an eye doctor prescribed her Xanax and muscle relaxer which she tops off with pot?

GI dr. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Mkay said:

GI dr. 

That makes a lot more sense.  Why would a GI doctor prescribe Xanax?  I'm not in medicine, but aren't both Xanax and muscle relaxants central nervous system depressants a doctor wouldn't prescribe together?  She was also drinking when they were in ID which is also a central nervous system depressant.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, smhjess said:

That makes a lot more sense.  Why would a GI doctor prescribe Xanax?  I'm not in medicine, but aren't both Xanax and muscle relaxants central nervous system depressants a doctor wouldn't prescribe together?  She was also drinking when they were in ID which is also a central nervous system depressant.  

If they were relaxing her esophagus maybe. Big maybe. That’s two depressants like you say and seems very irresponsible.  

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

If they were relaxing her esophagus maybe. Big maybe. That’s two depressants like you say and seems very irresponsible.  

Here is Texas if you take any Xanax or alprazolam you would need a psychiatrist to prescribe it for you. I'm not sure if its every where.

• Love 4