Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

This isn’t showing up for me. Is it a pic?

She locked up I think. I follow them. It was basically Jenelle saying she thinks she will get Jace back soon. They are working on his room and claims Barbara has talked about letting him live there without going through the court. I’ll see if I can find another link. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

Oh okay David isn't racist because he has a black friend and grew up in a "black community". However he is a homophobic bastard. I had to turn it off when she was trying to justify the Michelle Obama comments.

It does not sound like Jace is living with her when she talks about the home schooling. Thank God.

And what the hell is Janelle wearing? It looks like pasties on a t-shirt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Can anyone who’s actually watching these give us a summary?

On which one? She gives us so much content. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 5/16/2020 at 7:35 PM, Mkay said:

You’ll enjoy this. I promise. 

I fucking watched this 30 times and fucking laughed my ass off.  This was just as funny as the video of Kim and Kourtney slapping each other. Damn Jenelle is getting chunky. 

Also the Land video is creepy as fuck. David brushing her hair looking like he's plotting ways to kill her all the while she's staring with dead eyes.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

I was compelled to post because - do you all notice that she is wearing the bottoms backwards in the last year vs this year shots??? I thought someone had done a photoshop job, but then realized that the colors may match if she was wearing the bottoms backwards in one of the shots. I could be wrong but I so want to believe this to be the case! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

I was compelled to post because - do you all notice that she is wearing the bottoms backwards in the last year vs this year shots??? I thought someone had done a photoshop job, but then realized that the colors may match if she was wearing the bottoms backwards in one of the shots. I could be wrong but I so want to believe this to be the case! 

That's definitely what it looks like! Lol

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

I should be mad at you for making my eyes focus on that area of her 🤮.  

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

Lolol she is!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 5/20/2020 at 6:33 PM, Mkay said:

Current picture today and same bikini back in 2019. 

Yes she did.

They deserve utter loathing for the comments about Mrs. Obama, what absolute garbage they are.  Those poor kids, jesus.

I don't believe for two seconds that Barbra is considering letting Jace live with them, how would they support another kid, they don't have jobs or income for the five people already living there!  I guess we're all supposed to believe they saved their money?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 5/21/2020 at 8:44 AM, ReclinerTurnip said:

Well, she wore her veil backwards at the swamp nuptials, so wearing her bathing suit backwards fits right in. If she gets called out, she'll say she was 'wanting to be outside the box' just like she did when she was laughed at for the backwards veil.

I also wondered if she ordered a larger size in the same bathing suit? Or, just larger bottoms and the tie dye was different on the second, much larger size?

If she hadn't made fun of people for being heavy, I don't think anyone would say much of anything. But, she's continually made fun of and shamed others for their weight, their hair, their clothing, pretty much everything, so she's fair game. Remember how upset she got when Nathan told her she'd gained weight at one of the reunions? I hope UBT and everyone else she talks to gives her shit for being a fatass every.fucking.day.

Keep drinking that beer and eating biscuits and gravy, Thundercunt! Maybe you can land a gig on The Biggest Loser or My 600 Pound Life!

• Love 11

What in the fuck? Quit doing dancing on Tik Tok in 2 sizes too small clothes. Buy a bigger fucking shirt Jenelle. 

Was I the only one who wanted her to fall in the fucking pool, with her dumb ass hair style. 

Guess she's been having the munchies 24/7 with that weight gain. She could still look nice if her shirts weren't riding up her stomach and too small.  They are called tunics, Jenelle, and the cover your shit when you wear leggings. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Is she only posting these stupid dance videos?  Where are the kids?  Is anyone taking care of them?  It’s like The Land has turned into Lord of the Flies and So You Think You Can Dance But No One Else Does.

• LOL 9
15 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Lol! That's not a new shipment; it's all the unsold kits from the first launch. Someone zoomed in and you can see the date on the box is August 2019. 

LOL...really?  Why can't she ever be honest?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Lol! That's not a new shipment; it's all the unsold kits from the first launch. Someone zoomed in and you can see the date on the box is August 2019. 

Yep. She’s been laughed at all over Twitter. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

So....lash kits that were already questionable in quality but have now been sitting in her nasty ass moldy she shed through the fall, winter, and spring?  Sign me up!

Conjunctivitis here we come !

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Jenelle posted a heavily filtered video of herself in a bikini that is now on Twitter. She looks awful as usual. The interesting thing is there is a butane torch on the counter in the bathroom where she's posing. They're smoking meth and/or heroin. Trust me on this one.  I have much experience with junkies and torch = meth and heroin.

I don't have a Twitter account. Mkay, have you seen it? Can you bring it over here? Someone posted a close up of the torch.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 5/29/2020 at 3:59 PM, dariafan said:

Conjunctivitis here we come !

No shit. They were crappy quality to begin with with unidentified objects in the wax. Can you imagine what's going to happen after a month of sitting in the garage in the heat and humidity of NC? I predict the chickens will hop up and shit all over the boxes, too. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Jenelle posted a heavily filtered video of herself in a bikini that is now on Twitter. She looks awful as usual. The interesting thing is there is a butane torch on the counter in the bathroom where she's posing. They're smoking meth and/or heroin. Trust me on this one.  I have much experience with junkies and torch = meth and heroin.

I don't have a Twitter account. Mkay, have you seen it? Can you bring it over here? Someone posted a close up of the torch.

Sure. Here ya go. 🙂 

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Why on earth was she filming in a bathroom???

• Love 7
22 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Do junkies use a big torch like that?  I assumed it would be a small handheld one.  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Do junkies use a big torch like that?  I assumed it would be a small handheld one.  

They use them a lot for meth. It's easier (and more effective) to just hold your pipe over a constant flame instead of having to light and hold that pesky lighter. Heroin smokers more commonly use lighters to smoke it, but those who inject it will sometimes use a torch to cook their dope instead of having to hold the spoon over a lighter. Some pot smokers will use a torch to smoke 'dab', a concentrated form of pot. My guess with these assholes is all three. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 5/30/2020 at 8:07 PM, lovesnark said:

She should be losing weight on Meth/ Cocaine. lol

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Nicmar said:

You'd think so. But, it's not always the case. I think UBT likes his meth and Jenelle's drugs of choice have alway been massive quantities of pot, opiates and other pills. When UBT was posting those rants, it was clearly meth-ed up behavior. I think Jenelle does a little meth but prefers her other intoxicants. We can't forget case after case of beer, either. Drunk and stoned 24/7, that's the swamp monsters!

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I was actually gonna ask something like this. Can you be on meth/coke and not lose weight?Just curious because she’s definitely plump. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I was actually gonna ask something like this. Can you be on meth/coke and not lose weight?Just curious because she’s definitely plump. 

Most heavy duty tweakers are rail thin and look horrible. I think the swamp monsters don't use the heavy duty shit every day, they just smoke pot and drink constantly. They're weekend warriors when it comes to the big stuff. I also think they do ecstasy. I've seen pics of them where they look totally E'd out. If she starts doing heavy shit regularly, we'll be able to tell by looking at her.

• Love 7
On 5/16/2020 at 10:19 AM, badhaggis said:

Oh okay David isn't racist because he has a black friend and grew up in a "black community". However he is a homophobic bastard. I had to turn it off when she was trying to justify the Michelle Obama comments.

It does not sound like Jace is living with her when she talks about the home schooling. Thank God.

And what the hell is Janelle wearing? It looks like pasties on a t-shirt.

I’d love to know exactly where the “black community” he grew up in was. I can check.

They must be some very tolerant black people. I’d have smacked the shit out of him years ago if he kept coming around...

• Love 7