Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

They suck

In a new interview with E! News, Jenelle confirmed that the new dog bed was for a Goldendoodle named Rosey that she purchased while she and her kids were living in Nashville away from David. 

“I got a new dog back when I separated from David. Yes, I was in Walmart,” she told E! News. “I bought a Goldendoodle back in November when I moved to Tennessee and now she goes with me everywhere. Her name is Rosey. She just needed a new bed but we have another dog that we’ve had since last year. She’s not new to me but no one knows.”

Jenelle’s followers were not thrilled to learn that yet another animal was wading through the swamp waters of The Land. A post to her blog “introducing” Rosey was met with mostly negative comments and photos of Nugget, the dog David shot last spring.

“You really don’t make very wise decisions, do you? Can you quit pacifying your deep need for love with new animals, another kid, or penises?” one person wrote. “I feel so bad for the people and animals put in your care… Also- kick that deadbeat off your swamp before you end up on the next ‘Snapped’ episode.”

“Have you lost your mind?” another person wrote. “You left David, who abused & slaughtered your last dog. You barely had time to breathe & bought a puppy? Then you traveled back & forth from TN to NC leaving the puppy where? Now you’re back living with Dog Killer Dave? How safe do you think Rosey is with that monster? How long before Rosey scratches or nips at Ensley — who needs to be taught how to PROPERLY interact with animals — and David goes into a rage and kills her too?”

(Jenelle also deleted a Facebook photo of her daughter Ensley and son Kaiser hugging on Rosie’s neck, as it garnered plenty of negative comments as well, with many pointing out that Ensley was rough with Nugget, which is why the dog snipped at her and David killed it.) 

The most-interesting part of the interview, though, is when Jenelle revealed that she is thinking about making David go to counseling with her, to “see if they can work things out.”

The Ashley’s source tells her that Jenelle has been doing her best to “ease the public” into the idea of her being back with David, which is why she has not yet admitted publicly that they’ve reconciled (even though they have). She and the kids have been living back in North Carolina on The Land, but Jenelle’s lease on her Nashville-area apartment still has a bit of time left on it, so she is currently paying for both homes.

She also denied that David ever abused her children, despite filing in court that he had done so.

Anyway, this is not the first time Jenelle has said that she and David have “considered” getting professional help. Back in July 2019, she claimed that she and David had enrolled in “Parenting Classes and Substance Assessments,” and that they took classes to help them with the volatile things in their lives.

“David completed an anger management course and I have completed a domestic violence class,” she said at the time. “This was not asked of us by the judge but simply because we though it could only make us be stronger people/parents.” 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

“David completed an anger management course and I have completed a domestic violence class,” she said at the time. “This was not asked of us by the judge but simply because we though it could only make us be stronger people/parents.” 

BULLSHIT.

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I can't see instagram (my work blocked it - how dare they??)  - what happened??

David posted a picture of a goat (I think) and someone asked if he still had the goat and the Murdering Monster replied:

image.png.956c2496f18fed4ca8e4bbb65328bd43.png

Edited by druzy
25 minutes ago, druzy said:

David posted a picture of a goat (I think) and someone asked if he still had the goat and the Murdering Monster replied:

image.png.956c2496f18fed4ca8e4bbb65328bd43.png

WTF???  Jesus Christ.  The person is asking about a kitty, could that be what it is?  I fucking hate all of these people.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

WTF???  Jesus Christ.  The person is asking about a kitty, could that be what it is?  I fucking hate all of these people.

I looked again and it's definitely a goat. It looks like a goat and makes that baa sound. It's so cute.  I'm confused as to why the poster called it a kitty. Since you can't see Instagram at work here's what it sounds like. I hope you can get Youtube at work. This isn't his goat but this is what it sounds like so I'm almost positive it's a goat.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, druzy said:

He posted some IG stories/Snapchat stories with a kitten when him and the walking red flag "split up".  And a couple of weeks later there was no more kitten.  He's claiming that the Katrina stole the kitten and let her dog eat it.   

2020 has been a wild year....  

• Love 3

What the F kind of dog would eat a cat?  I know pets don’t always get along but I’ve never known of a dog to prey on a cat?  I think (hope) the dog murderer was just trying to be a prick and stir up trouble with that comment.  

These people are fucking savages, though.  I wish they would just fall off the face of the earth.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, LBS said:

He posted some IG stories/Snapchat stories with a kitten when him and the walking red flag "split up".  And a couple of weeks later there was no more kitten.  He's claiming that the Katrina stole the kitten and let her dog eat it.   

2020 has been a wild year....  

This is the post that @heatherchandler referred to. Please tell me this is a goat:

On 2/21/2020 at 9:55 AM, Mkay said:

Be sure to read those comments. Katrina is the one who has Jax. 

Now I think I get it. The poster was talking about the cat on this post which confused me because this is a goat-right?

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, druzy said:

Now I think I get it. The poster was talking about the cat on this post which confused me because this is a goat-right?

Druzy - you are correct! That is a goat in the pic and the comment posted asked about the kitten.   You can stop panicking that cats are goats and dogs are roosters.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, LBS said:

Druzy - you are correct! That is a goat in the pic and the comment posted asked about the kitten.   You can stop panicking that cats are goats and dogs are roosters.  

Thanks @LBS😂

source.gif

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

What the F kind of dog would eat a cat?  I know pets don’t always get along but I’ve never known of a dog to prey on a cat?  I think (hope) the dog murderer was just trying to be a prick and stir up trouble with that comment.  

These people are fucking savages, though.  I wish they would just fall off the face of the earth.

I would never wish death or illness on anyone!  But then David came along... I fucking hate him so much, I guess I just wish a variation of the golden rule - do onto him as he has done to others. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Unfortunately, I've known many cat killing dogs. Remember the siamese type kitten and the little pomeranian she had around the time she met UBT? My theory has always been that Jax killed both of them. Jax was a very chill dog with people, but then we found out he killed a young pig and a whole bunch of chickens. That's why they gave him to Katrina.

5 hours ago, druzy said:

I looked again and it's definitely a goat. It looks like a goat and makes that baa sound. It's so cute.  I'm confused as to why the poster called it a kitty. Since you can't see Instagram at work here's what it sounds like. I hope you can get Youtube at work. This isn't his goat but this is what it sounds like so I'm almost positive it's a goat.

The person asked what happened to the kitty and he said Katrina took it. Then her dogs killed it. Not the goat.  👍🏻

1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Unfortunately, I've known many cat killing dogs. Remember the siamese type kitten and the little pomeranian she had around the time she met UBT? My theory has always been that Jax killed both of them. Jax was a very chill dog with people, but then we found out he killed a young pig and a whole bunch of chickens. That's why they gave him to Katrina.

Didn’t he kill a pig too and David “almost shot him” so they gave him to Katrina? Or am I remembering wrong.  
*I need to read the whole thread before posting.  My bad. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5

Yes, many dogs have high prey drives and will chase and kill small animals.  Mine will.    You figure that out pretty quickly.  It's something you can manage if you cared at all. 

That being said, I've never heard of a dog actually EATING a cat.   Though I guess if the dog was starving?

I also want to know WHO THE HECK sold them this current dog.  They need to face some sort of repercussion for selling/giving an animal to a known abuser.

I guess it's a good thing I don't live near the land, or I'd be risking life and limb and jail time to steal all their animals.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, NannyBails said:

Yes, many dogs have high prey drives and will chase and kill small animals.  Mine will.    You figure that out pretty quickly.  It's something you can manage if you cared at all. 

That being said, I've never heard of a dog actually EATING a cat.   Though I guess if the dog was starving?

I also want to know WHO THE HECK sold them this current dog.  They need to face some sort of repercussion for selling/giving an animal to a known abuser.

I guess it's a good thing I don't live near the land, or I'd be risking life and limb and jail time to steal all their animals.

Walmart. Enough said.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

Thundercunt posted about getting the dog on her blog. She 'researched' this particular mix by reading a few websites, hit Craigslist and met a woman with a car full of puppies in a parking lot. So, this pup is the result of some fool who decided to let their dog have a litter and hopped on the 'doodle' wagon to make some fast cash on Craigslist. When this pup gets bred by the male Anatolian, they'll claim they came up with the idea to make a new breed by crossing a doodle and an Anatolian.  Jenelle will be filling the back of her Toyota SUV (if it hasn't been repossessed) with puppies and meeting people at Walmart or Dunkin Donuts to sell them.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Mkay said:

52161D40-A24C-4A8C-B838-A05F20E20D42.jpeg

Maybe Jenelle hopes Dancing With the Stars will call.

I feel so sorry for poor Rosie, who is a cutie, and also Jenelle's poor children, even Ensley who I suspect spends a lot of time in cornfields. 

Edited by TresGatos
Wanted to clarify I meant Jenelle's children though I also feel sorry for any monster mixes poor Rosie may be forced to whelp.
  • Love 5

Jenelle got a fucking Doodle? She really is a dumb twat. And looking at the photo it’s one of the full size ones. What’s Psycho Frenchie Killer going to do when she starts tearing shit up? You know these assholes would never take her to a single obedience class. Why would PFK spend the money when he could “do it himself”? AKA beat the shit out of her. Or get her “spayded”.

We have lots of Doodles Mr. DC either walks and/or we board (it seems every other dog in DC now is some sort of Doodle - I question some of the decision making). Yet to meet a chill one - well one kinda - but she’s the exception (still insists on the attention). We love them all. Those dogs need lots of exercise and attention (not to mention aforementioned grooming), which I’m sure she’s not going to get. 

Unlike the Anatolian Shepherd (the unfortunate one left) and poor Jax (the lucky one) - you certainly can’t leave her outside unattended. I certainly get the impression UBT is one of those assholes who thinks family pets shouldn’t be allowed inside.

My blood is actually boiling. Literally - not figuratively.

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - I just told Mr. DC Jenelle got a Doodle. His reply “hope it doesn’t get shot in the head”.
  • Love 9
On 2/27/2020 at 2:33 PM, geauxaway said:

I have two cats and we board dogs. It’s actually worked out well. Our house is large enough (4 stories - so we have a gate going to the third floor that we keep closed when not home for boarders). We generally board the same dogs and my cats are familiar enough with them (vice versa) that it’s not been a problem (I’ve actually seen some cat/dog snuggling on the bed at night). I keep telling the cats I picked them up off the street and they’re freeloaders anyway (that’s true - and we’ve literally spent many thousands of dollars on them at the vet).

Except for one we took as a favor (Vizsla or Rhodesian Ridgeback mix I think) who got very attached to me. He was fine at first until he got jealous and would have definitely killed a cat. He’s not invited back.

I’m not always nice (shocker) and thought it was a shame I couldn’t introduce him to whoever the current Mike version is (for those who don’t know he’s the LSU tiger).

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

I have two cats and we board dogs. It’s actually worked out well. Our house is large enough (4 stories - so we have a gate going to the third floor that we keep closed when not home for boarders). We generally board the same dogs and my cats are familiar enough with them (vice versa) that it’s not been a problem (I’ve actually seen some cat/dog snuggling on the bed at night). I keep telling the cats I picked them up off the street and they’re freeloaders anyway (that’s true - and we’ve literally spent many thousands of dollars on them at the vet).

Except for one we took as a favor (Vizsla or Rhodesian Ridgeback mix I think) who got very attached to me. He was fine at first until he got jealous and would have definitely killed a cat. He’s not invited back.

I’m not always nice (shocker) and thought it was a shame I couldn’t introduce him to whoever the current Mike version is (for those who don’t know he’s the LSU tiger).

Mike VII 💛💜

I’m a total cat person, but we have had dogs visit for short periods of time (like weekend dog sitting).  My cat isn’t a fan lol.  But these are all docile dogs (that we’ve had over), which is why it just floors me about a dog eating a cat in a domestic setting.  

Im sure they will just set that new dog outside rather than take care of it.  She’ll end up all mangy and matted.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 3
(edited)

So I guess it will be the dog's fault when Ensley pulls his ear off. They are just stupid and evil. Teach your kids how to interact with animals or don't let them near them.

a33.jpg

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2

Obviously he is psychotic, but I also truly believe he is trolling with a lot of these dog posts.  Anything to get attention and clicks.  They need to pay the bills and I’m sure his knife business isn’t bringing in the dough.  He needs to bring the attention back so they can get a paying gig.  I wish people wouldn’t bite, it’s just feeds his ego.  I mean, we are fine to comment here, but it’s pointless for people to comment on his personal accounts.  

Things I do want to know: 1. Status of the sinking house.  We all know it didn’t magically stop sinking, but they seem to have given up on the threats to Clayton Homes.  2. Status of the farm animals.  Actually, I really don’t want to know.  I just want proof that they sucked and failed at yet another grand idea. (Sorry animals).  

• Love 17
(edited)
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Obviously he is psychotic, but I also truly believe he is trolling with a lot of these dog posts.  Anything to get attention and clicks.  They need to pay the bills and I’m sure his knife business isn’t bringing in the dough.  He needs to bring the attention back so they can get a paying gig.  I wish people wouldn’t bite, it’s just feeds his ego.  I mean, we are fine to comment here, but it’s pointless for people to comment on his personal accounts.  

Things I do want to know: 1. Status of the sinking house.  We all know it didn’t magically stop sinking, but they seem to have given up on the threats to Clayton Homes.  2. Status of the farm animals.  Actually, I really don’t want to know.  I just want proof that they sucked and failed at yet another grand idea. (Sorry animals).  

I completely agree with you. He wants attention and posting pics of the feral child mauling the dog gives him just what he wants. More clicks.

Clayton Homes has an ironclad contract relieving them of pretty much anything and they have a stable of attorneys. What's wrong with the house doesn't have anything to do with the manufacturing, it was placed on unstable ground because the swamp things wanted to save money. If they would have done the site prep correctly and had a well built, solid foundation built and also installed french drains (like they were advised to by the soil engineer), it probably would have been okay. Moldy Manor will gradually just fall apart. When they were filming the day the guy from Clayton Homes was there, he commented on the crack at the marriage wall (where the two halves of the house are put together). As the ground under it sinks, the two halves of the house will pull apart. The morons will have to jump from one side of the living room to the other😂😂

I think most of the animals are gone. He posted pics of a meal he made using some of the pork. He may have kept it all or sold some of it to friends or family. I seriously doubt he did the butchering himself and he also doesn't have what's needed to smoke the meat to make ham and bacon. He most likely had a butcher come out and then picked it up when it was ready. Since Thundercunt hasn't posted any pics of the geese she claimed to love so much, I'd say they were 1) eaten by predators 2) eaten by UBT or 3) starved to death. That's my take on what happened to 90% of the chickens, too. He didn't have enough money to pay the cell phone and internet bills when she was in TN. There is no way he was able to buy feed for a hundred chickens and other animals. 

They probably have a few hens left for eggs and maybe a rooster or two running around. We know they have the one goat kid but haven't seen any pics of the mother and the other kid she supposedly had. Sadly, spring is right around the corner and the local feed store will have all sorts of baby chickens, ducks, geese and other critters soon. But, they don't have the money now to spend hundreds a week at the feed store buying food for a menagerie.

These young ladies moved in with us this morning. They'll be laying eggs in June or July.

IMG_3349.JPG

IMG_3353.JPG

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 14
29 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Putting Entresto™ in harm's way just to troll the hatters is such stellar parenting!

He's totally trolling. Feral child mauling the dog....check! Video of them bothering Kaiser while he's trying to nap (or doesn't feel good, can't really tell)....check! Next will be a post showing him manhandling/being aggressive with one of the animals. Jenelle's "Everything is fine! We're happier than we've ever been! Kaiser is so glad to be back on The Land!" posts will show up any minute now.

The best thing we can all do is to not comment directly when they post something. Commenting here doesn't give them any hits or direct attention. And, we have some wonderful folks like Druzy and Mkay who are always right on top of the bullshit they post so we can read it without contributing to their massively inflated egos😊

• Love 14
On 3/3/2020 at 8:45 AM, Pixiebomb said:

I didn’t realize The Land had such a high crime rate for Pet kidnappings. How many have been “stolen”?   They say stolen- I say rescued. Eh,  Tomatoe- Tomahto. 

Unfortunately in their case, "stolen" means either the dog murderer killed them for fun or one of the other animals killed it. 

I'd like to think they ran off and formed some kind of "The Land" escapee colony where they all live in harmony.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, rhofmovalley said:

Unfortunately in their case, "stolen" means either the dog murderer killed them for fun or one of the other animals killed it. 

I'd like to think they ran off and formed some kind of "The Land" escapee colony where they all live in harmony.

In the case of the missing Anatolian, I think it is possible that someone was able to lure it into their car and high tailed it out of the swamp at warp speed. People were so outraged when they started posting pics of two new pups, nothing would surprise me. Their address has been public knowledge since they bought THE LAND. 

The dogs are allowed to roam wherever they please and curious puppies would wander all over the place. Knowing the way UBT feels about animals, I'm sure his idea of what to do when he went to Nashville (when he claimed one of them was stolen) consisted of dumping an entire bag of dog food on the ground and filling a 5 gallon bucket of water and leaving them to fend for themselves.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

In the case of the missing Anatolian, I think it is possible that someone was able to lure it into their car and high tailed it out of the swamp at warp speed. People were so outraged when they started posting pics of two new pups, nothing would surprise me. Their address has been public knowledge since they bought THE LAND. 

The dogs are allowed to roam wherever they please and curious puppies would wander all over the place. Knowing the way UBT feels about animals, I'm sure his idea of what to do when he went to Nashville (when he claimed one of them was stolen) consisted of dumping an entire bag of dog food on the ground and filling a 5 gallon bucket of water and leaving them to fend for themselves.

This one is a possible outcome because of how high profile the Nugget murder was.  All the other "missing" animals I'm 99.9% sure are lost or dead because of David or because they are horrible owners who let them wander and get new ones when the old ones die off or they get bored.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

image.thumb.png.7a0698320be523f43e72780d10f04deb.png

Why would a jewelry and watch repair place take her atvs, boats and guns? Is this a pawn shop? Did they repossess these items? Were they used as collateral for a purchase? Enquiring minds want to know.

• Love 15
(edited)
2 hours ago, druzy said:

image.thumb.png.7a0698320be523f43e72780d10f04deb.png

Oh Come on! (Not directed at you @druzy) He did that crap himself and he’s trying to blame someone else. I bet he sold it. He didn’t throw this big of a fit when it was “stolen.” Jenelle has Katrina to take that stuff and now she’s acting as if they stole them.  Solidifying she is back with David. Though we already knew that. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 12