Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Awww she's even wearing a labia suffocating pair of "Kail" ripped Jean's! #twinsies

Oh hey Jenelle, regardless of gender you might want to try parenting your kids instead of being their friend...especially since I don't want to see what you'd do to one of them if they stole your hoodie.

• LOL 16
2 hours ago, monicageller said:

I feel so sorry for Jenelle's children. Both Kaiser and little Endtable have no stable adults in their lives, Kaiser's going to grow up acting exactly like UBT as a means of self preservation.  Lord knows what this little girl will do, with Jenelle as a role model.

Of course it could be that when they are flat broke, they'll send the kids to live elsewhere with an agreement not to file for child support. I could see that.

And how will they finish paying their legal fees? I figure UBT failed to appear in court recently because he has no money for his lawyer.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Awww she's even wearing a labia suffocating pair of "Kail" ripped Jean's! #twinsies

Oh hey Jenelle, regardless of gender you might want to try parenting your kids instead of being their friend...especially since I don't want to see what you'd do to one of them if they stole your hoodie.

EXACTLY.  It also makes me sad that Ensley is her favorite prop because she's a girl.  You can still be just as close to your sons.  But they've got enough friends.  They only have 1 0 parents, so please be that to them. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

She couldn't have done a birthday shoutout with JUST pics of Ensley???

Exactly what I came to write.  How about pictures of the birthday girl. Jenelle has to have the attention, too!

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Fosca said:

It will also be interesting when Ensley stops wanting to be "mama's little girl" and starts to rebel.  I wonder how Jenelle will react to that?  Not well, I suspect.

No, not well.  My mother expected me to be her mini-me, and when I developed a personality of my own, she lost interest.  The only time she paid attention to me after that was when I did something wrong, and she yelled at me.  I can easily see that being the relationship between Jenelle and Ensley, once Ensley gets older.

Also, I'm getting tired of seeing that, "daughter is a lifelong friend" meme, in general.  It's such bullshit.  I'm not friends with my mother, for very good reasons.  Jenelle isn't friends with her mother, either, for legit reasons, or the crazy ones she makes up, in her head.  No one owes their mother friendship, just because their mother gave birth to them.  STFU, Jenelle.

Edited by Billina
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, Turquoise said:

The fact that Jenelle is in my town makes me want to take a Silkwood shower

You and me both. Please let her find a soulmate somewhere else and move away soon.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

There was a part I saw of the video where there's a fart noise and Janelle says that's her ELBOW. I'm like....bitch does need a doctor after all.

Here ya go.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Just as we thought. Ploy to get MTV $$$.

If so, that was the dumbest move, ever.  How the hell were they planning on keeping the lie going, for long?  They have a child, together.  Just...HOW was that supposed to work?  Does anyone understand moron logic, so they can explain it, to me? 😜

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Ensley better soak up all the love (Fake or not)  now.  In another decade or so Janelle is going to consider her a sexual rival.  (assuming booze and drugs don’t kill her first).   

Although it may help that Janelle isn’t 16 anymore and looks 40.   So not much of a rivalry but still gonna suck to be Ensley when mom finally does turn on her “favorite”.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 1/24/2020 at 2:18 PM, ghoulina said:

She couldn't have done a birthday shoutout with JUST pics of Ensley???

On 1/24/2020 at 2:44 PM, Mkay said:

Exactly what I came to write.  How about pictures of the birthday girl. Jenelle has to have the attention, too!

Narcissists gonna narcissist. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, druzy said:

image.thumb.png.79902678de694ef361374bc8e176fa0f.png

Did he? Because based on your reaction, he woke up and said "Can you take ap icture of me in this vulnerable, priorvate moent and post it to the ol' social media, dad?" Jesus christ guys. PARENT. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
On 1/23/2020 at 9:07 AM, Booger666 said:

If your outfit needs multiple support garments just dress for your damn size.  Not sure why she hates Kail since they are twinsies in the fashion fail department.

E5227327-DE1D-4158-BED7-83AEEC8A7A33.jpeg

I just actually looked at this, my lort!  She is so short waisted that all her excess weight is landing on her hips and legs, this "dancing" is embarrassing.

I think eventually she's going to land back at Barbara's, when they are completely out of cash with the lights off. Poor Barb will undoubtedly hear that she owes all her money to Jenelle anyway, I could even see her and UBT trying to scam her out of a lot.  I'm betting Barb would take her in but NOT Dave.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I think eventually she's going to land back at Barbara's, when they are completely out of cash with the lights off. Poor Barb will undoubtedly hear that she owes all her money to Jenelle anyway, I could even see her and UBT trying to scam her out of a lot.  I'm betting Barb would take her in but NOT Dave.

I don’t think Barb would let her back in the house. She kicked her out before for stealing and I think that’s the one boundary she won’t break. Now she may take in Ensley, but she hasn’t let Jenelle back in yet after all the trouble she’s been. She also has Jenelle’s sister Ashley (who is at least trying to be a better person), and Colin (who has a legit disability) to think about. 

• Love 5

This article reminded me of what a piece of garbage Jenelle is for abusing and allowing her husband to abuse her kids. Nathan sucks too.

CPS was alerted to the abuse by school officials but CPS determined that the children were not in danger. 

A Long Island boy froze to death after his police officer father and his fiancée forced him to sleep in their unheated garage overnight.

They said video from the two previous nights showed Thomas and his 10-year-old brother Anthony sleeping on the garage floor without pillows and blankets, shivering.

Edited by druzy

I think if Jenelle has nowhere else to go, Barb will without a doubt let Jenelle move back in.  Barb loves her kids to a fault and I believe will always be there for them no matter what they've said or done to her.  She'll watch their kids/raise their kids, provide for their kids, house/feed her adult children, take them to and pay for their abortions (Jenelle with Courtland's baby, for example) and whatever else they need.  Barb wasn't a perfect parent, but she is the only person in the whole world who is ride or die for Jenelle, even though Jenelle can't appreciate it because Barb yelled a lot (since Jenelle like "never yells" and all...) & didn't have time to play Yahtzee with her while working minimum wage jobs & doing what had to be done to raise three kids on her own while escaping her abusive ex-husband and raising a very mentally ill child (Colin).  Many parents would have had their fill of Jenelle and went no contact with her abusive, narcissistic behind a long time ago. (I'm pretty sure mine would have had I treated them like Jenelle has treated Barb.)  I think Barb will always take Jenelle back.  And I mean....as a parent, I get it (even though it would probably be healthier for Jace and Barb not to have her around) but I hope I'd be able to eventually let my kid -if they were as vile as Jenelle - make their own mistakes without me there for them as their constant plan B after treating me horribly & doing vile things. I understand that's easier said than done, however. 

Jenelle probably still had enough money to rent her own apartment in TN where she can smoke up alone (or with UBT ever since he's shown up in TN, too) all day while Doris watches Kaiser after school & when he's off.  I'd bet Jenelle probably pawns Ensley off on Doris if she can.  Jenelle can smoke up in peace as long as she still has some money to pay rent for her own place, so she's going to choose to live alone and pawn the kids off in another place (like Doris's home) rather than have to be bothered and interrupted by Barb asking her to do stuff or her sister, brother, nephews, or Jace & Kaiser (when they're home from school) existing in the same place with her (she can't really lock her grown siblings or Barb outside the house to play while she smokes up and sleeps like she did to the kids on the land). Plus, Barb wouldn't have been down for UBT staying in her home since they've reconciled and we know she would have complained about Jenelle smoking weed ("Ya high!"). Jenelle will eventually end up back with Barb, but for now she's spending her remaining money to have her own space with less demands from kids, Barb, or her siblings. After all, all Jenelle wants is for everyone to "Leave me aloooonnnne, dude!"  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

herb.jpg

Is she insane? She has no income, but drops all that cash......no words.

She must be really getting desperate, I wonder what the truth is here? I think she wanted to see if dumping UBT would work for her without really committing to it. So she sets up a scheme with Dave, to try to get her job back, but secretly, she wants to see what's out there IF she actually left him.  

And as anyone could have predicted, decent guys are not lining up for her.  I truly don't know what will become of her, or her children.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 7

I have a friend who use to have a bit of a drug problem who in the middle of one of his highs thought it would be a great idea to buy a large supply of drugs and then sell it to his  friends and drug buddies for a profit.    Unfortunately for my friend after a few hours of work he decided he deserved a break and used the entire stash  himself.   Janelle seems like that kind of deep thinker.    Keeps trying to find ways to maybe make money off her fame/infamy and it is possible with both....but she is just too lazy and stupid to realize that even that takes work.  

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

I have a friend who use to have a bit of a drug problem who in the middle of one of his highs thought it would be a great idea to buy a large supply of drugs and then sell it to his  friends and drug buddies for a profit.    Unfortunately for my friend after a few hours of work he decided he deserved a break and used the entire stash  himself.   Janelle seems like that kind of deep thinker.    Keeps trying to find ways to maybe make money off her fame/infamy and it is possible with both....but she is just too lazy and stupid to realize that even that takes work.  

Was she paid for that dance video?  Because no matter how much I want to hate-watch something, I'm not giving her any clicks for profit.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Was she paid for that dance video?  Because no matter how much I want to hate-watch something, I'm not giving her any clicks for profit.

I doubt anyone is going to pay her to dance. Her dancing skills aren't marketable. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

If she got paid for dancing, I'm Jenna Dewan.

Lol okay, I just don't understand why people put up videos that show them to be a dumbass.  Not to mention, I might click on it if Uncle Dumbass danced too.

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

The person who posted the message has said she didn’t want it public. But yet she posted it in a group.  That’s the reason for the removal.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4

What a fucking sleazebag Jenelle is.  Her children are most likely traumatized from growing up in an abusive home, and confused over how their daily lives have changed in a such a short amount of time, and she's spending her time flying around, boning "fans", and whining about it on social media?  I'm not the least bit surprised, but come on.  What a shitty, selfish "mother".

• Love 14