Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Is this type of  interesting video action what the "other networks" will supposedly be fighting over in April?  Horrendous dancing, eating bread like a weirdo, brushing her chest with makeup, and holes in socks?

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Barbara must be so proud.

Seriously she must be dreading the inevitable time when Jenelle is flat broke.  I hope Barbara has all HER money protected from her bitch of a daughter, you know Jenelle will stop at nothing.

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I’m confused.  I think she’s back on the land and people figured it out from her pics.  Has she admitted to being back on the land?  Admitted to being back with David?

She's lying again..............surprise! She's back with dogkiller Dave and is denying it when people ask. She say's they're just getting along for Ensley but they've been back  together ever since Herbie dumped her. She still has an apartment in TN and has been going back and forth. Word on the street is she's broke as a joke and can't make rent next month. I doubt the mortgage payments on Moldy Manor have been paid, either.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

She's lying again..............surprise! She's back with dogkiller Dave and is denying it when people ask. She say's they're just getting along for Ensley but they've been back  together ever since Herbie dumped her. She still has an apartment in TN and has been going back and forth. Word on the street is she's broke as a joke and can't make rent next month. I doubt the mortgage payments on Moldy Manor have been paid, either.

Moldy Manor heh.  Love it.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I’m confused.  I think she’s back on the land and people figured it out from her pics.  Has she admitted to being back on the land?  Admitted to being back with David?

She says they are co parenting.  They have been photographed together with no kids and she's been photographed in the bathroom on the land.  She's back on the land part time for sure but doesn't want to admit it because it makes her look like a liar.

• Love 10
57 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Too bad she doesn't put this effort into finding employment or learning job skills.  Solid plan on wasting your youth and money on chasing fame instead of doing anything that would help your family Jenelle.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

What on earth is this video, exactly? Her boom bod looks like it came complete with a beer gut, first of all, but second of all, if you want to do advertisements, I'm pretty sure the brand you're humping would really appreciate if their product name wasn't BACKWARDS. Fucking moron. This story's about to get real dark, real fast. THough I'm not going to lie, I probably would pay $50 to gag gift a cameo video to my friend with her in it. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 11

Jenelle says she has a "brand."  She must be talking about the livestock variety.  David probably burned it into her thigh with his knife-makin' forge equipment from eBay.

How is she going to be involved in the production of ANY television show when she lives in rural North Carolina?  Anyway, there's already a Bachelor-type show on the air.  It's called The Bachelor.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 2/12/2020 at 8:30 PM, Mkay said:

Goof lord...she's gained a lot of weight in recent months...and what the hell is she promoting here? Some energy drink? If that's their spokesperson then they won't get many buyers.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Jenelle - just please stop. Being “under contract” with MTV did not prevent you from getting another job. Plenty of the other bitches were on Marriage Boot Camp etc., even Maci was on Naked and Afraid (be very afraid) all while “under contract” to MTV. You just needed their permission - and I doubt they gave a fuck. Nobody wants you.

And WTF do you know about “producing” anything. At least Kail has an actual Bachelor’s degree in Communication from a real college. Except she’s too busy getting pregnant to use it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, kicksave said:

Goof lord...she's gained a lot of weight in recent months...and what the hell is she promoting here? Some energy drink? If that's their spokesperson then they won't get many buyers.

It’s some sort of weight loss thing. Mostly seen from the Z minus list cast members of 90 Day Fiancé as far as I know. Some who have far less attractive bodies than Jenelle. 

As far as I can tell - maybe she’s looking for a new “rap” career or to be a Fly Girl in the way defunct In Living Color? She fails badly at both.

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - the 90DF cast is much more entertaining.
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, druzy said:

She's back to defending the monster. They are both monsters

image.png.41f2fd12aee4251f841ec6cde47d3d39.png

Neglect counts as abuse, Jenelle. 

How about child endangerment? Apparently she doesn't remember putting a crying, toddler, Kaiser in his crib with a whole hot dog, then turning and closing the door. She did it enough times, on film.

• Love 13

Jenelle Evans is now back to denying that her “estranged” husband David Eason ever abused her kids, despite the fact that she filed legal documents in November stating otherwise.

The former Teen Mom 2 star— who, as The Ashley told you, has been back with David for several weeks— is also denying that she has reunited with David, even though she is currently on the North Carolina property (i.e. “The Land“) with him.

In a comment posted to Instagram on Friday, Jenelle clapped back at a fan who admonished her for bringing her kids back in the presence of a man whom she admitted abused her son Kaiser. In her comment, Jenelle seemed to pretend that she never filed for a restraining order against David in November and/or admitted that David tormented Kaiser.

“No one has ever abused my kids,” Jenelle wrote. “No one has ever ‘admitted’ to abuse. I’m sick of these comments. No one has ever abused my children and that’s why the CPS case was dropped to begin with.”

(She is referring to the case from the spring/summer of 2019 in which the children belonging to her and David were removed from their care. The kids were returned in July and the case against them was thrown out.) 

While Jenelle is now denying that David (or anyone else) has ever hurt her kids, those statements are completely opposite of the statements Jenelle made about David back in November, when she filed for a restraining order against him to keep him away from her and the kids. (She was granted the protective order, but dropped it herself in January…which, as The Ashley told you, was the same time she and David reunited.)

In the court documents, Jenelle told the judge, “I’m scared for my life and my children’s well-being” because of David. She also gave details of 11 times since 2017 in which she said David was allegedly physically or verbally abusive to her or the kids. 

One alleged incident involving Kaiser was particularly disturbing. In the court docs, Jenelle described in detail how, in February 2019, David allegedly locked Kaiser in a running car and tormented him. 

“While Kaiser was trying to unlock it, David continuously locked it again with my spare key, scaring both me and Kaiser,” Jenelle herself wrote.

Jenelle also wrote that she was scared of what David would do to her or the kids.

“For all of these reasons, I’m afraid that David will harm me or my children, and that he will continue to threaten me using text messages, phone calls, or on the internet,” Jenelle wrote. 

“I may have filed those in court but I didn’t MEAN it. Duh, dude!”

Report this ad

Anyway, those who saw Jenelle’s Instagram comment on Friday did not respond well, with some reminding the former reality star that ‘Teen Mom 2’ viewers have witnessed David getting aggressive with Kaiser on the show.

“We’ve seen the way he speaks to and treats Kaiser,” one person wrote. “Why are u lying to yourself? He friggin attacked u and killed your dog and you are going to pretend he’s not damaging your children?”

“So they just hand out emergency restraining orders for no reason in your state? Good to know,” another person responded.

“I feel SO sorry for you kids and all the trauma you have caused them,” another wrote.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7

This is just scary.  No one will believe Jenelle the next time she cries abuse, and there will be a next time.  David will put her in the ground, and I'm not saying that lightly.  I don't see any other way this will end.

Edited by Billina
  • Love 15

Her Twitter and Instagram accounts are still active.

If you're gonna quit, QUIT. 

Then again, it's Jenelle. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:26 AM, lovesnark said:

I haven't been keeping with this waste of space for awhile...why did Jenelle pick Nashville to move to? That's a fair distance away from Jace who is in North Carolina. Just wondering why that city when she claims to be so invested in seeing Jace as much as possible...ha ha.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, kicksave said:

I haven't been keeping with this waste of space for awhile...why did Jenelle pick Nashville to move to? That's a fair distance away from Jace who is in North Carolina. Just wondering why that city when she claims to be so invested in seeing Jace as much as possible...ha ha.

She claims it’s the second LA.  Or LA of the East. I don’t remember the exact words but yea.   She claims she would get more work there than in Wilmington. I really think she hooked up with that band guy first and when that failed she dated Herb. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

She claims it’s the second LA.  Or LA of the East. I don’t remember the exact words but yea.   She claims she would get more work there than in Wilmington. I really think she hooked up with that band guy first and when that failed she dated Herb. 

And, most important of all, Doris moved to Nashville! Free babysitting!!

• Love 7