Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Jenelle Evans is still not fully admitting that she’s back with her husband David Eason (even though she is and has been for a while now). However, the former Teen Mom 2 star seems to be trying to ease the public into the idea of her and her kids moving back to The Land and David. In a new interview Jenelle even detailed some of the things she wants David to do in order to prove his worth— including finally earning some income.

Jenelle told Teen Mom Talk Now on Thursday that she and the kids are happy to be back in North Carolina on The Land; however, she’s not sure if they’ll continue to live there or go back to Tennessee.

As The Ashley told you earlier this month, money is running low for Jenelle and she is not able to afford the rent on her Tennessee apartment. In the interview, Jenelle even admits that she’s dealing with a financial strain.

“My mind keeps going back and forth on what I should do,” she said. “I do have an apartment in Tennessee, and I still do have my house here, so at the moment I’m kind of back and forth… I haven’t made an ultimate decision of what I’m doing.

“I pay rent [in Tennessee] and a mortgage [in North Carolina],” she added. “I can’t be paying thousands of dollars for two different places, so that’s another big issue I’m dealing with.”

Even though Jenelle and David have reunited, she’s still not admitting it.

“As of now, I still tell people we’re not back together,” she said. “He has a lot to prove to me, and he has a lot to change about himself, and he knows that.”

And, apparently, Jenelle needs to see a “dramastic” change in how the family bills are paid. (Basically, she wants David to stop leeching off of her and maybe even get– gasp!— a real job…which may be hard for him, considering in the past he has given numerous “reasons” why he is unable to work…) 

“If [David] wants to work things out [he has to] help me with bills, and I have to see that before we even speak about being back together, and you have to show me actions,” Jenelle told the site. “You can’t just tell me you’re going to do something; I need to see something happen.”

Is anyone else getting deja vu reading this?

Report this ad

Jenelle also downplayed some of the marital problems she and David had before they split in October. Last week, she denied that David ever abused her or her kids (even though she stated in court paperwork in November stating that he did terrorize Kaiser and make her fear for her life and the lives of her kids.) 

“[Our breakup] had nothing to do with him intentionally doing something because he hates the kids or him hurting the kids,” Jenelle said. “It had nothing to do with that. It had to do with me and David putting each other down as parents, calling [each other] names in front of the kids and cussing in front of the kids.

“I just want everyone to know if me and David did reconcile things, it’s because of issues me and him had between ourselves,” she added.

“It’s good to be back! I missed the sweet sounds of the swamp!”

Jenelle announced on October 31 that she was leaving David. She moved to Tennessee soon after (with the help of Nathan, his mom Doris Davidson and her own mom Barbara Evans). As The Ashley told you at the time, Jenelle moved to Tennessee because she was planning on divorcing David, but didn’t want to wait out the one year of separation, as North Carolina law requires. By moving to Tennessee, she could file for divorce once she established residency there— which takes six months.

Now that Jenelle and David are living together again (even if it’s only part-time), she would have to wait another full year to file for divorce from David in North Carolina, if they were to split again. 

“Right now, my main priority is to keep the kids safe,” Jenelle explained in her interview with Teen Mom Talk Now, although she did admit “I have no idea what I’m doing.”

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Someone pointed out it’s the same outfit as this pic.  They had a better picture but I can’t find the post anymore. But it is.  The buttons on the shoulders and everything match.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I thought she was quitting social media because of the hatters?

Also, the biggest issue she and David have is calling each other names, in front of the kids?  Yeah, okay.  I mean, we've only seen much worse on camera, but what the fuck do we know?

Edited by Billina
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Not sure if Dog Killer Dave is trying to be a model, a comedian, or what.

mullet.jpg

The hair and the pose make it look like he's channeling Tyler, and reminds me of how Jenelle tried to copy everything Chelsea did.

Is he going to start writing poetry next?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Is he going to start writing poetry next?

I kill dogs. 

Killing dogs is fun.

When no one's there to stop me,

Why should I stop with just one?

On 2/12/2020 at 8:26 AM, lovesnark said:

She's lying again..............surprise! She's back with dogkiller Dave and is denying it when people ask. She say's they're just getting along for Ensley but they've been back  together ever since Herbie dumped her. She still has an apartment in TN and has been going back and forth. Word on the street is she's broke as a joke and can't make rent next month. I doubt the mortgage payments on Moldy Manor have been paid, either.

Maybe now she can get the WIC and food stamps she wanted so much.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Johnelle darling you should have saved every penny you could. Not snort it up ya nose. Stevie Wonder can see that Teen Mom would end and you are unemployable...

To be fair, not all of it went up her nose. Some went into her boobs.

• LOL 13
17 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Johnelle darling you should have saved every penny you could. Not snort it up ya nose. Stevie Wonder can see that Teen Mom would end and you are unemployable...

I think Janelle thought once Teen Mom ended she could make money as an internet influencer.   It could have worked except that she has such a horrible reputation.     She spends money like it is still coming in.   I understand the compulsion.   My grandmother did that after my grandfather died.   He made a really nice living for her and his family.   But when he died she kept up appearances and spent money like he was still alive.  She could have had a tidy nest egg for her golden years but she died broke.    Janelle looks to be the same way.   She has zero idea how to actually use a bank.   When money goes in it is immediately cashed out.    She spends it on fun vacations and fun toys.   She probably thought she could have made a living on her cult of personality unfortunately she has no personality.   And if I wanted to join a cult.....it would not be hers.   

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

J could have made $$ as an influencer if she dumped Dave and showed some character growth and improvements, such as going to parenting classes, school, rehab etc. 

But this is J aka dumpster fire.

Edited by galaxychaser
  • Love 7

Outfuckingstanding:

Kieffer is in jail again.

Well, Kieffa, we see ya ended up behind bars…AGAIN!

Kieffer Delp— one of the most-notable former soulmates of Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans— was arrested yet again, just six days after he was paroled following a two-year prison stay!

In August 2018, Kieffer was sentenced to 18-36 months in Pennsylvania prison after he was caught running a meth lab out of his apartment (as you do). He had been sitting in prison until last Tuesday, when he was granted parole after spending about 18 months in the clink.

Kieffer was to be on supervised parole (which most likely meant he wasn’t able to leave the state of Pennsylvania without permission from his parole officer). However, after just six days of freedom, “Kieffa” went to his home state of New Jersey, where he was picked up in Salem for jumping bail. 

image.png.00159435a267740d66d76b2fa9d871af.png

Edited by Clawdel
had to include his new mugshot.
  • Useful 2
On 2/24/2020 at 5:24 PM, druzy said:

image.png.a9f48839f8a27c667008a17aecd2a7aa.png

🤣

I have news for this trick, if you're paying "hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes" every year...YOU ARE RICH and you don't need OR DESERVE ANY KIND OF GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE. And you can't get Section 8 because you OWN your trashy house.

Cry me a river.

4 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

I have news for this trick, if you're paying "hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes" every year...YOU ARE RICH and you don't need OR DESERVE ANY KIND OF GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE. And you can't get Section 8 because you OWN your trashy house.

Cry me a river.

I have no idea about tax rates for a sub contractor in NC. But, even though she was making around $400k a year with MTV, she surely wasn't paying 'hundreds of thousands' in taxes every year? Does anyone here have an idea of a ballpark figure of what she probably paid in taxes?

She was so fucking stupid while she was raking in the big bucks. She didn't buy a home for all those years and dumped huge amounts of what she earned on rent and breaking leases. Someday, I'd love to have a breakdown of how much money she spent on all of the various lawyers for her and her soulmates over the years. Aside from her own criminal defense, family law and entertainment lawyers, she coughed up for representation for her soulmates, too.

• Love 12
On 2/24/2020 at 4:24 PM, druzy said:

image.png.a9f48839f8a27c667008a17aecd2a7aa.png

🤣

"Which makes us pay rent in full".......wtf??? 

Don't worry Jenelle, when you're flat broke you will get some food stamps.  Maybe the kids will get free lunch at school.

She's disgusting.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I have no idea about tax rates for a sub contractor in NC. But, even though she was making around $400k a year with MTV, she surely wasn't paying 'hundreds of thousands' in taxes every year? Does anyone here have an idea of a ballpark figure of what she probably paid in taxes?

I was once a contractor making about $300k a year. I paid about $65k in federal taxes (Income, SSI (capped), Medicare). I owed about $10k in NC taxes. So no, definitely not hundreds of thousands in taxes. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Not hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not even close. 

• Love 6

I loathe her.  I loathe David.  I loathe the people who sold her that dog.  I loathe the fact that Ensley is already grabbing that poor dog's neck aggressively.   I loathe the fact that we all know this won't end well and yet they will never reap any consequences. 

madeline kahn flames GIF

• Love 18
1 hour ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I was once a contractor making about $300k a year. I paid about $65k in federal taxes (Income, SSI (capped), Medicare). I owed about $10k in NC taxes. So no, definitely not hundreds of thousands in taxes. 

What about the self employment taxes?

48 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

What about the self employment taxes?

I was a W2 contractor, so those were thankfully covered. I was at one point a 1099 contractor (not making as much as Jenelle) and did pay lower 5 figures in taxes. I also made the mistake my first year and didn't pay quarterly (which I expect she hasn't) and paid a nice find along with my 5 figure tax bill.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

This bitch just shows her ass over and over, they don't have any money or foreseeable income, but let's adopt yet another pet.  How long until the novelty wears off and they're looking for something else to have feelings about.  Disgusting that someone entrusted them with that poor dog.

• Love 6

That looks like a doodle.  They require a lot of grooming, and the big ones also need a lot of food.  I hope at least she's spayed.  And yes, what happened to those big purebred protection dogs they left with David?  I hope they ran off and didn't wind up in the proverbial cornfield along with the rest of the animals once David got tired of them.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

do they still have the two large breed dogs that they purchased not that long ago?   

There is one left. UBT claimed someone stole one of them while he was in Nashville a few months ago. 

4 hours ago, LBS said:

I loathe her.  I loathe David.  I loathe the people who sold her that dog.  I loathe the fact that Ensley is already grabbing that poor dog's neck aggressively.   I loathe the fact that we all know this won't end well and yet they will never reap any consequences. 

madeline kahn flames GIF

I cosign everything. That poor dog will have to deal with the feral child climbing all over it and we know it won't get groomed like it should. It's going to be a matted, filthy mess in no time. Poor thing. And, you know she'll be pregnant by the Anatolian male they have left as soon as she comes in heat. I don't think Jenelle has EVER had any of the unfortunate animals she bought over the years spayed or neutered.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 5