Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Billina said:

What a fucking sleazebag Jenelle is.  Her children are most likely traumatized from growing up in an abusive home, and confused over how their daily lives have changed in a such a short amount of time, and she's spending her time flying around, boning "fans", and whining about it on social media?  I'm not the least bit surprised, but come on.  What a shitty, selfish "mother".

She has always, always been the same. She and Nathan had broken up I guess right after Kaiser was born, after that she had zero interest in that baby.  I know I'm not the only one who remembers her "mothering": throwing canned corn and hot  dogs directly on his high chair tray for him to eat, gets frustrated and throws him in bed without washing his hands, and that's all on camera. Shut him in his dark room , screaming with an earache, with the MTV camera crew for company.  My heart was broken for that poor baby, and it's only gotten much worse with UBT.

She's always been a terrible mother.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Oh I remember well and that’s when and why I stopped watching this show.

Exactly why I did as well.

Now we find out Amber actually physically abused her baby, they need to take ALL these shows off the air.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, blubld43 said:

She's always been a terrible mother.

I know that.  It's just that every time she does something terrible, I can't believe a person can act that way towards their own children.  I should believe it, since I experienced it firsthand, but I don't know...it just pisses me off, every time it happens and I vent about it, here.

Edited by Billina
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Jenelle was seen in Whole Foods in NC. This is getting like the Elvis sightings 😂

image.thumb.png.00db3ee987b62747236f4350fa96f001.png

I thought Tori was coming to Nashville. The girl who originally posted that she saw Jenelle in Whole Foods said she would get fired.  Then the Ashley and Roux (@ustacould) said this wasn’t true. So I dunno what’s going on. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I don't know if this is in NC or somewhere else but it's the same bathroom as the bathroom on the Land. See 3rd picture taken in 2018.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I don't know if this is in NC or somewhere else but it's the same bathroom as the bathroom on the Land. See 3rd picture taken in 2018.

Yup.  That’s the land.  🤦🏻‍♀️

• Love 3

I've always had a soft spot for Kieffer. By all accounts, he's a truly good guy at his core. Even Barb's problem with him was the drug use and I think she thought he was a bad influence on Jenelle since she was still in denial believing that she was going to grow up, but she tried to get him help for the heroin like Jenelle when she tried to get the 5150. She was shut down and his mother called her, recording the call, and bitched at her for making trouble for the kids. His mom then sold it to some tabloid and we got to hear Barb exclaim, "I didn't put that needle in her arm!" in her thick accent.

He never received the mental health treatment for his abuse and ended up self medicating with drugs. His mom's blaming of Barb for Jenelle's addiction makes me think she was an enabler herself. She certainly didn't try to join forces when Barb was trying to get them held on 5150s. 

The only negative thing about Kieffer is his drug use and that he really seemed to like Jenelle. Of course, that could be because of the drugs, so he's still the best man she's had in her life.

Kieffer made parole. I hope he stays away from Jenelle, maybe even leaves the area completely, and manages to get sober and live a good life. 

• Love 11

Jenelle looks absolutely miserable, now that she's back on The Land.  Granted, she always has this look in her eyes like she just took 20 Xanax, but it looks like all the life has been sucked right out of her.  Is it being back with David that's doing that, or is it the fact that MTV didn't come crawling back when they "broke up", and she has no idea where her money is going to come from?  Hard to say.

Edited by Billina
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Christina said:

I've always had a soft spot for Kieffer. By all accounts, he's a truly good guy at his core. Even Barb's problem with him was the drug use and I think she thought he was a bad influence on Jenelle since she was still in denial believing that she was going to grow up, but she tried to get him help for the heroin like Jenelle when she tried to get the 5150. She was shut down and his mother called her, recording the call, and bitched at her for making trouble for the kids. His mom then sold it to some tabloid and we got to hear Barb exclaim, "I didn't put that needle in her arm!" in her thick accent.

He never received the mental health treatment for his abuse and ended up self medicating with drugs. His mom's blaming of Barb for Jenelle's addiction makes me think she was an enabler herself. She certainly didn't try to join forces when Barb was trying to get them held on 5150s. 

The only negative thing about Kieffer is his drug use and that he really seemed to like Jenelle. Of course, that could be because of the drugs, so he's still the best man she's had in her life.

Kieffer made parole. I hope he stays away from Jenelle, maybe even leaves the area completely, and manages to get sober and live a good life. 

I always had a soft spot for Kieffer too.  He came across as a decent person, under the drug use.  And if course some classic lines came straight from his scenes:  " I seen yuh with yuh boyyyfffrrriend Juhnelle! ". " High, high, high! "

I hope he stays far away from Jenelle and her chaos.  Too bad, I bet he'd at least be kind to Kaiser.

• Love 11

I guess we’ll have to see how this all pans out. We may owe Giant Misfit a load of cash. Jenelle’s a fucking idiot. Like we didn’t know that. Stop worrying about where your next penis is and take care of your kids Thundercunt. Personally -  I always figured between the two of them they didn’t have the brains to pull anything like this off.

I’m still doubtful she’s getting back with Psycho Frenchie Killer. But she probably figured the offers would start rolling in once she left him and they haven’t. Know nothing about divorce laws - but vague recollection if she was deemed to have “abandoned” the Swamp Land could it hurt her in the end?

How much do you think is fair that we may owe you Giant Misfit? Split among the most guilty of us. I’m sure most of us have Venmo. 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Christina said:

And one of the smartest (if not the smartest) guy she's had. At least smart enough to know how contraception works. I don't know if he has any children but he definitely gets brownie points for not getting Jenelle pregnant.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

How much do you think is fair that we may owe you Giant Misfit?

Oh, no money needed, my friends! I am happy to enjoy our collective satisfaction of gloating over the knowledge that Jenelle continues to expose herself as a loser and a liar. 

Is that the litmus test for Janelle’s soul mates?   If they know how to work a condom they are too smart or upscale for her?   

I mean it is a pretty tricky piece of high tech machinery. 

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Johnelle better be not pregnant like Kail.

I’m waiting for it next. It’s almost like a virus that MTV carries...(kinda like the Coronavirus lol) that goes around with all of them. Jenelle will be next, then Chelsea, then Caitlyn, then Maci, ooop don’t forget Brianna! These woman are breeders, not mothers. Two out of all of them have a “somewhat” family (maci & Chelsea) the rest just bring kids into this world for $$$. Really fuckin sad! Rant Over! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
On 2/4/2020 at 11:36 AM, DangerousMinds said:

Didn’t Kieffer have a child that he abandoned in New Jersey to be with Jenelle in North Carolina?

I forgot about his son because it's the same story as Nathan's daughter. Mom and dad were both addicts and Mom's parents were raising him. 

I don't think he abandoned his son to be with Jenelle, though. Like Nathan, he had already lost guardianship and had restrictive visitation because of his drug use. It seemed like his son was going to be adopted by a family member but I don't remember if that actually ever happened or was just a Jenelle lie. 

Nathan did get visitation with his daughter restored, but his mother had to be present or something and he couldn't post photos on social media. He was seeing her actively for awhile and Kaiser actually spoke about her sometimes, so he saw her, too. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
On 2/3/2020 at 12:17 AM, Christina said:

On 2/3/2020 at 8:26 PM, christie said:

And one of the smartest (if not the smartest) guy she's had. At least smart enough to know how contraception works. I don't know if he has any children but he definitely gets brownie points for not getting Jenelle pregnant.

I mean, I want Kieffer to stay away from Jenelle and do better than her and stay clean.

But....I also think Jenelle sees Kieffer as her truest of true soulmate.  Since Kieffer didn't express interest in having a child with Jenelle & managed not to get her pregnant, at least if they get back together, they probably won't bring any more kids into their mess (while she might reproduce again with David or another soulmate).  He also was never on the "You NEED to get your son back! Let's sue Barb for visitation or custody of Jace NOW!" train like Nathan & especially David were, I feel like if Jenelle got back together with Kieffer she may let Kaiser go live with Doris, Jace won't have to come visit as much, and she'd probably let Ensley live with Jace and Barb.  When she was with Kieffer, they didn't seem too interested in even the pretense of "playing family picnic" like her later soulmates.  Kieffer didn't make playing happy instagram family a priority.  While that may have meant that they made staying constantly high a priority, at least there weren't any kids around.

So I'm conflicted...I want Kieffer to stay clean and get his life together (and stay away from the bad influence that would be Jenelle), BUT I feel like if she got back with Kieffer, Jenelle would at least be removing herself and her kids from abuse by David at the swamp (and also removing her kids from her neglect & abuse and placing them in homes with comparatively more stable grandmothers).  I kind of feel like best case scenario for the kids here is that Jenelle reconnects with Kieffer, drops her kids off with their grandmas, and she & Kieffer spend their days doing whatever without any kids around much.  Kieffer coming back around could be the ticket out of the swamp for those kids. Sorry, Kieffer. (And sorry, Maryssa. I hope somehow your grandma gets you.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

What, exactly, is she going to talk to other networks about?  Does she think she has a fascinating story to tell, or perhaps some amazing talent she's been keeping under wraps?

That’s just it!  She thought she was going to sell 10’s of thousands of eye kits and that failed miserably all because she is Jenelle and no one gives a fuck about her.  At least no one with money to spend and buying power.  You would THINK that would have been eye opening to her, like embarrassingly eye opening.  Same goes for Catelyn who is trying to sell $500 or whatever tickets for people to see her get makeup put on.  They really don’t get that the average American consumer does lot even give a F about these white trash baby breeders.

Not a single one of them has been humbled.  It’s so pathetic. 

• Love 21
27 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

What, exactly, is she going to talk to other networks about?  Does she think she has a fascinating story to tell, or perhaps some amazing talent she's been keeping under wraps?

Com'on you guys. You are being hatters.  She has a Youtube channel, a Twitch account and a Tik-Tok thing-a-jig.   She's gonna be a star!season 1 fox GIF by ThePassageFOX

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, 3outta5 said:

Denounces God's what?!

I busted out laughing at this.  and my sweet next-door cubicle neighbor kindly said, "god bless you."  And I said, "thank you so much, these vents make my allergies just terrible!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 2/6/2020 at 3:31 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

She can fart on command?

• LOL 6

So now we're meant to believe other networks are clamoring for her services, I'm 100% certain UBT will feature heavily in any "negotiations" .  She is still delusional, or else putting up a front.  Probably both.

if any network is so foolish as to put these two back on tv, I hope that backlash is LOUD.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

So she’s left the land again? Are they just hopping between towns? That’s not co-parenting If Endtable isn’t there.   She has to know we know they are back together.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Funny article

That article is fucking hilarious!! 😂😂

Of course there would be numerous photo booths for taking souvenir photos. One would include a cardboard standee of Kieffer Delp wearing his signature green hoodie that you can pose with for “I seen ya wif Kieffuh!” pictures. Another would have the infamous Brunswick County Jail booking photo backdrop so you can pose for your very own Jenelle-inspired mug shot photo!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 2/6/2020 at 12:31 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

My guess is that she and UBT are hoping to get their own show about being this blended, redneck family, living in the boonies, kind of like Duck Dynasty, or Honey Boo-Boo, only, um, sexier, or something, because Jenelle believes she is this sexy, young mom, and not Roberta Muldoon.  They have enough dumbass fans for them to think they could carry a show like that, despite the failures of the eyebrow kit, and the knife making, or whatever the fuck UBT does.  They are both delusional.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Jenelle and Kailyn aren't alone in this slowly dawning realization: their fan base is not nearly as large or as lucrative as they think it is. First of all, the ratings on this show are vanishingly small and shrinking every year, not growing. In a good week, they pull about 900K pairs of eyes, a large portion of whom do not have disposable income to spend on some third rate eyebrow mask. They are not nearly as famous as MTV makes them feel. 

• Love 10