Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Does she only have 4 bottom teeth or am I seeing things?

Screenshot_20200910-185347_Snapchat.jpg

Certainly looks like she is missing a few.  Which is not surprising based on her lifestyle.  And dental work is fricking expensive, so I’m guessing she can’t afford to get replacements. I wonder if her kids are on state care yet.

• Useful 3
45 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Certainly looks like she is missing a few.  Which is not surprising based on her lifestyle.  And dental work is fricking expensive, so I’m guessing she can’t afford to get replacements. I wonder if her kids are on state care yet.

She wears a “retainer” which looks more like a flipper. I’ll see if I can find the video of her “proving” she has teeth. You’ll clearly see she does not.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She wears a “retainer” which looks more like a flipper. I’ll see if I can find the video of her “proving” she has teeth. You’ll clearly see she does not.  

Jenelle is the type to think that just because she still has four teeth that it counts. 

With all the drugs and shit she's done it doesn't surprise me at all. I feel sorry for her kids who probably don't go to the dentist or doctor.  It's a damn shame if she has already lost that many teeth before 30.

• Love 7

She takes these out and her cheeks sink in. Like a person with no teeth! She doesn’t open her mouth again 

The person who posted it locked up. 😕 I can’t upload the video because it always tells me it’s too large. 

Edited by Mkay
  • LOL 3

And it’s honestly not gonna get any better for her.   I need some minor dental work done and I am not wanting to pay for it right now.   I can put it off 2 years and pay for bit in full, it’s not essential but preventative.

She’s gross.  And poor.  Even state care ain’t gonna cover that for her kids. (I know.  My kid is on state care and it’s not great and I’m treated like trash wherever we go).

• Useful 1
On 9/10/2020 at 9:06 PM, Mkay said:

She takes these out and her cheeks sink in. Like a person with no teeth! She doesn’t open her mouth again 

The person who posted it locked up. 😕 I can’t upload the video because it always tells me it’s too large. 

I remember seeing it.  Someone looked at her "retainer" back when she posted it and found the "retainer" company that makes the low end flippers she has.  It's a home mold of your teeth you send in to a company that makes it, the toddlers and tiaras kids had much much nicer quality ones which makes me laugh since she still had money to spend on teeth when she had the "retainer" made and spent it on drugs and heavy equipment for David instead.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, smhjess said:

I remember seeing it.  Someone looked at her "retainer" back when she posted it and found the "retainer" company that makes the low end flippers she has.  It's a home mold of your teeth you send in to a company that makes it, the toddlers and tiaras kids had much much nicer quality ones which makes me laugh since she still had money to spend on teeth when she had the "retainer" made and spent it on drugs and heavy equipment for David instead.

Yup. Similar to this. 😆

A211E87A-3C9E-4B76-B4FC-11C0F6B22203.jpeg

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Clawdel said:

I think there is a very special place in Hell for people who abuse children and animals. Trigger warning: David ate one of the baby goats.

Also part three of the propaganda series I have something to say is up. I won't waste my time watching it. I'll just let The Ashley give us the highlights. 

I don't have words.....I cannot believe he posted a picture of the severed head...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Clawdel said:

I think there is a very special place in Hell for people who abuse children and animals. Trigger warning: David ate one of the baby goats.

Also part three of the propaganda series I have something to say is up. I won't waste my time watching it. I'll just let The Ashley give us the highlights. 

David is particular type of abuser.  He controls that house with fear.  He's playing this off as homesteading as though he raised this goat for food which I really would not have had an issue with if that were the deal.  He let his kids play with this goat, they named it and loved it, took pictures with it and he killed it.  No one will ever convince me this goat and Nugget were not about anger but were to terrify his wife and kids.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, smhjess said:

David is particular type of abuser.  He controls that house with fear.  He's playing this off as homesteading as though he raised this goat for food which I really would not have had an issue with if that were the deal.  He let his kids play with this goat, they named it and loved it, took pictures with it and he killed it.  No one will ever convince me this goat and Nugget were not about anger but were to terrify his wife and kids.

Terrified wife was grilling up the steaks. 

On 9/15/2020 at 5:18 PM, Mkay said:

Terrified wife was grilling up the steaks. 

It doesn't mean she is not actually scared of him and what he does.  She backs him up on all of his other abuse and looks straight at the camera and lies about what happened and typically laughs.  She is a garbage person, but he is 100% abusing her and those kids even if he is not currently laying a hand on them.

• Love 7

Jenelle posted a dancing video on tiktok. Check out the comments. Big Fat Check when they owe the IRS? 🤔

2 hours ago, smhjess said:

It doesn't mean she is not actually scared of him and what he does.  She backs him up on all of his other abuse and looks straight at the camera and lies about what happened and typically laughs.  She is a garbage person, but he is 100% abusing her and those kids even if he is not currently laying a hand on them.

I believe she is abusive, too. 

• Love 10
On 9/18/2020 at 6:29 PM, Mkay said:

Jenelle posted a dancing video on tiktok. Check out the comments. Big Fat Check when they owe the IRS? 🤔

I believe she is abusive, too. 

I do not believe for one second that they got any money from Clayton Homes. If pigs are flying and unicorns are shitting rainbows and they did get any money, it should be used to install french drains around the property, to install a functioning pump system under the house, to raise the house off the shitty foundation and try to do something to fix the problem. Instead, she wants new floors. Go ahead, Thundercunt. Spend money on the inside of your filthy house. The problems will still be there because you won't fix what's causing them.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I do not believe for one second that they got any money from Clayton Homes. If pigs are flying and unicorns are shitting rainbows and they did get any money, it should be used to install french drains around the property, to install a functioning pump system under the house, to raise the house off the shitty foundation and try to do something to fix the problem. Instead, she wants new floors. Go ahead, Thundercunt. Spend money on the inside of your filthy house. The problems will still be there because you won't fix what's causing them.

They’ve been partying it up somewhere all weekend so they got some cash somewhere.

I can’t find the one of them riding around town in what looks like a golf cart celebrating their anniversary. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

They’ve been partying it up somewhere all weekend so they got some cash somewhere.

I can’t find the one of them riding around town in what looks like a golf cart celebrating their anniversary. 

I did see it somewhere this morning. Typical swamp thing behavior. Get a little cash and spend a weekend getting wasted instead of fixing your sinking swamp shack or paying something on the $46k tax debt you owe. Why is karma taking so long to hit these two useless assholes?

• Love 17
On 9/21/2020 at 12:27 PM, TresGatos said:

Seriously. I only check this thread to see if the inevitable ID Discovery incident has happened yet. 

Same. Then I get a major case of the sads when it hasn't.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Y’all don’t want to see the new tik tok do you? It’s disgusting with Jenelle in lingerie doing spread eagles to the camera. 

I saw it! Also someone put a hamburger as a cover for the crotch area. It’s hilarious. 
She really is a talentless druggie.

• LOL 8
On 9/20/2020 at 8:53 PM, lovesnark said:

If pigs are flying and unicorns are shitting rainbows and they did get any money, it should be used to install french drains around the property, to install a functioning pump system under the house, to raise the house off the shitty foundation and try to do something to fix the problem

....or...they could take a suitcase full of cash, drive to California, and stock up on drugs. Not really a choice, per se....

• Love 1
14 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

....or...they could take a suitcase full of cash, drive to California, and stock up on drugs. Not really a choice, per se....

Why do I see that scene in  A Requiem For a Dream  where Larry Leto and Marlon Wayne think they can make A TON of money as drug dealers but instead once they buy the drugs do it all themselves.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Fantastic. Nathan is already tampering with the custody agreement by badmouthing Jace. But Nathan is just thrilled with David because he hasn't whipped Kaiser in over three months. 

Nathan Griffith‘s relationship with his baby mama, Jenelle Evans and her husband David Eason, may have improved, but the same can’t be said for Nathan’s relationship with Jenelle’s oldest son, Jace.

The former Teen Mom 2 dad— who shares six-year-old son Kaiser with Jenelle— recently took to Instagram Live to air out his true feelings about Jace. In the Live session, Nathan made it clear that he is not a fan of the 11-year-old…but he does like David now.

“I don’t want Kaiser around Jace. I don’t like him. I don’t think Jace is a good kid, and that’s my opinion,” Nathan told his followers.

59 minutes ago, Clawdel said:

Fantastic. Nathan is already tampering with the custody agreement by badmouthing Jace. But Nathan is just thrilled with David because he hasn't whipped Kaiser in over three months. 

Apparently David said the something similar about Jace. I couldn’t listen to it because I hate his voice. But he was badmouthing Jace.  Then Jenelle said something while filming herself curling her hair that “Jace is out of control with my mom. Let’s just leave it at that.” So all three adults are slamming him. Nathan is saying Jace is mean to Kaiser.  

4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Delusional Jenelle thinks she was a full time parent in her 20s.  How cute is that?

jenelle.jpg

IV drug use, multiple pregnancies out of wedlock including intentionally getting pregnant while recovering from an abortion weren't wildin?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Apparently David said the something similar about Jace. I couldn’t listen to it because I hate his voice. But he was badmouthing Jace.  Then Jenelle said something while filming herself curling her hair that “Jace is out of control with my mom. Let’s just leave it at that.” So all three adults are slamming him. Nathan is saying Jace is mean to Kaiser.  

I have so much to say about this based on my own son who is about Jace’s age and pretty much has as much the same trauma upbringing until he was 8 years old and came into my home.   It’s so sad for Jace.  All these adults care about is themselves, that much is clear.  And believe me as a single woman at the age of 40 when I got my son it was even hard for me to wrap my head around why can’t you just be happy, you have EVERYTHING now.  

That little boy’s brain was imprinted from the day he was born.  FFS.  And they are now blaming and punishing him for his behaviors.  FUCK THEM ALL.  Jace never had a chance.  None of those kids did.

• Love 23