Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Jenelle really hit the bottom of the barrel with David.  I wonder if Chris will be Kail's waterloo?

How long can the show continue with the likes of such disgusting people?

I haven't seen any of the Teen Mom shows in a while.  Could this be the beginning of the end???

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Possible trigger warning. 
audio of the pistol whipping. 
Look, I thought it wouldn’t bother me. It did.  You can hear the gun being cocked. You hear Ensley and Kaiser.  My parents fought so bad when they would drink when I was a child. I was in Kindergarten the first time he put a gun to my mothers head. It happened two more times in my life and the 3rd time he pulled the trigger. In the house. The bullet hole is still there.  They are divorced.  Time and age has healed us. It was the alcohol. He is a totally different person today.  But I did not expect to cry when I heard those kids there.  All the feelings came rushing back.  Listen with extreme caution. 

1 hour ago, LBS said:

@Mkay  I’m sorry that you had to witness that and just wanted to give you a virtual hug. 💐

For me to share that much I’ll blame my sleeping meds.  Thank you for the hug.  I really am ok and quite normal. Ok maybe not normal but I could be on way worse shape than I am.  Hahaha I don’t blame any of my actions on my childhood.  (Cough cough Jenelle with Yahtzee) I knew it was wrong then and I even said out loud my kids would not grow up that way.  This was before arrests or charges were mandatory in any domestic violence calls. We’d leave fo a for days and come back.  My father and I are close.  So are mom and I.  I understand it wasn’t then, it was the alcohol. I myself never had a taste for the stuff.  I do like a good daiquiri. Yum!! That’s like once a year.  I was always my friends designated driver. I didn’t mind. I heard those children in that tape and it hit me. WAM. I can read and watch true crime all day but this.  Those kids don’t need to be in that home.  

thank you @LBS💕

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 19
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Possible trigger warning. 
audio of the pistol whipping. 
Look, I thought it wouldn’t bother me. It did.  You can hear the gun being cocked. You hear Ensley and Kaiser.  My parents fought so bad when they would drink when I was a child. I was in Kindergarten the first time he put a gun to my mothers head. It happened two more times in my life and the 3rd time he pulled the trigger. In the house. The bullet hole is still there.  They are divorced.  Time and age has healed us. It was the alcohol. He is a totally different person today.  But I did not expect to cry when I heard those kids there.  All the feelings came rushing back.  Listen with extreme caution. 

No child should be in a home environment like this. I can only imagine the anxiety in their little bodies and it makes me upset. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

@Mkay I’m sorry you had to witness that. I’m glad you are well adjusted and happy. 

Jens kids must be so high strung with anxiety and fear of what will set off David and Mommy. Those poor babies.

Thank you.  ❤️ 

• Love 3

Bummer that ShuhDuhFuhCup's twitter account is suspended. I hope it's a temporary thing, she cracks me up. I listened to the audio on Leslie Bass's YouTube channel, and while it infuriates me that UBT is going to get away with it, I understand why James agreed to let it go. Jenelle is the only other witness besides Josh and we all know she has no qualms about lying in court. Perjury should be her middle name. James would have to spend a bunch of money on an attorney only to have Thundercunt get on the stand and throw him under the bus. She would have no problem saying UBT was only defending himself and that James attacked him in his own home. I don't know how she could deny what was written in the statement she gave the cops when it happened, but seeing the way NC runs it's judicial system, nothing would surprise me.

According to the Leslie Bass live, her car was repo'd because she used the money for the payments on an attorney to represent UBT in this case. She did get it the SUV back. Wonder if Barb gave her the money to get it out of the tow yard?

The kids are the victims here. To know they think this behavior is the way everyone lives is wrong on every level. Too bad CPS in North Carolina thinks it's normal, too. I don't give a rat's ass about the swamp monsters, let them beat the shit out of each other daily and go out in a blaze of bullets. The kids deserve a chance at a decent life.

ETA: @MKAY, can you clarify something? Leslie kept saying that UBT cocked the gun. His handgun is an automatic, right? I know very little about firearms. But, you don't cock an automatic, do you? You release the safety and it doesn't make noise. Leslie kept saying she could hear him cocking the gun.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Bummer that ShuhDuhFuhCup's twitter account is suspended. I hope it's a temporary thing, she cracks me up. I listened to the audio on Leslie Bass's YouTube channel, and while it infuriates me that UBT is going to get away with it, I understand why James agreed to let it go. Jenelle is the only other witness besides Josh and we all know she has no qualms about lying in court. Perjury should be her middle name. James would have to spend a bunch of money on an attorney only to have Thundercunt get on the stand and throw him under the bus. She would have no problem saying UBT was only defending himself and that James attacked him in his own home. I don't know how she could deny what was written in the statement she gave the cops when it happened, but seeing the way NC runs it's judicial system, nothing would surprise me.

According to the Leslie Bass live, her car was repo'd because she used the money for the payments on an attorney to represent UBT in this case. She did get it the SUV back. Wonder if Barb gave her the money to get it out of the tow yard?

The kids are the victims here. To know they think this behavior is the way everyone lives is wrong on every level. Too bad CPS in North Carolina thinks it's normal, too. I don't give a rat's ass about the swamp monsters, let them beat the shit out of each other daily and go out in a blaze of bullets. The kids deserve a chance at a decent life.

ETA: @MKAY, can you clarify something? Leslie kept saying that UBT cocked the gun. His handgun is an automatic, right? I know very little about firearms. But, you don't cock an automatic, do you? You release the safety and it doesn't make noise. Leslie kept saying she could hear him cocking the gun.

I admit I thought I heard a gun cock, too. I don’t know a whole lot about them. Let me ask my husband.  
He said if he didn’t have one in the chamber he had to load the first round in. In my house we keep one in the chamber in case someone sneaks up on us at night. I’m paranoid. Haha But if it’s in my car it isn’t ready and I’ll have to take it off safety and slide it back to load the first round. It makes a click sound. 

Happy Friday 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Wonder if she is using a filter, lost 5 lbs, or is now wearing an outfit one size instead of three sizes too small.  Do people comment on these that they like them?  She hasn’t posted one yet where she is dancing with the beat and looks half way decent.

• Love 6
On 8/18/2020 at 12:59 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Jenelle really hit the bottom of the barrel with David.  I wonder if Chris will be Kail's waterloo?

How long can the show continue with the likes of such disgusting people?

I haven't seen any of the Teen Mom shows in a while.  Could this be the beginning of the end???

Jenelle hasn’t been on TM in over a year. But no, nothing anyone does will make this show end. It’s like cockroaches and Jenelle, it keeps going on and on. 

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, Billina said:

Jesus, look at her face.  Aging has not been kind to Jenelle.  I guess that's what years of hard drug use and Pizza Hut will do to a person.

Don't forget heapin' helpins' of biscuits and gravy chased down with gallons of Corona.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

So Jenelle spends her days learning other people’s dance moves to then post on TikTok as her own?

I think they're "pre-established" dances copying moves from the music videos or something. Like if this was 20 years ago, she'd be doing the macarena on there. At any rate, she looks like such a loser. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

People create the dance and then you learn it and credit them under the original sound that scrolls along the bottom.  They create it to make it go tik tok viral if I’m explaining that right. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Mkay said:

People create the dance and then you learn it and credit them under the original sound that scrolls along the bottom.  They create it to make it go tik tok viral if I’m explaining that right. 

except that Jenelle is just floundering in her dance moves.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 8/27/2020 at 8:10 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

I think they're "pre-established" dances copying moves from the music videos or something. Like if this was 20 years ago, she'd be doing the macarena on there. At any rate, she looks like such a loser. 

Macarena was twenty years ago?  Ugh, I feel so old now!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Here is a summary of Jenelle's first installment of her "docuseries", courtesy of Reddit: 

r/TeenMomOGandTeenMom2

•Posted by

u/buritters

Everything is FINE

16 hours ago

A shitty summary of Jenelle’s first documentary video

JENELLE

Edit: I went to edit the post and half of it got deleted! I actually went and endured the last thirty minutes of this video AGAIN just to repost. I’m sorry for those who looked and were confused of where it went! I did the best I could to retype! The video is back up but please DO NOT give her views as it puts money in her pocket! Thank you so much for the nice comments and awards so far!

For those of you who can’t stand to watch this near 50 minute long video, I did it for you. I wanted to skim this bullshit at first but the dramatic opener got me interested to see this nonsense. Please don’t give her the views. I just wanted to see these idiots in real time. So here is some key points if any of you are curious. This might be biased but fuck Jenelle. I wanna die now. I’ll watch the rest if she posts them and share more summaries if y’all need them. We’ll see!

• Video begins with a clip of Ensley crying. Then Jenelle fake crying and falling to the floor. No clue what the hell it was about yet.

• Cut to Jenelle claiming this series will be about the CPS investigation and how they RUINED her entire life. More fake tears. Here we go.

• David blabs on about how Nugget was not nice to the children. Would bite at feet and chase the kids and try to bite them. The incident with Ensley was apparently not the first. Claims that everybody in the area puts down dogs for this reason and so he found nothing wrong with it. And he always did it that way in his family. He says he wishes it didn’t go down the way it did but it was necessary.

• Jenelle is fake crying again. Sobbing her eyes out about CPS taking her kids away. Kaiser’s grandmother took him from school and she got a voicemail from his teacher. CPS apparently came for no reason. She names the social worker and said what she said was illegal. Not gonna share her name cause she’s openly slandering her.

• Video Jenelle filmed of her going to get Kaiser. Talking to a CPS worker. Then they drove to get him. Jenelle tells David to not flip out. She gets out of the car to go knock. No answer.

• Jenelle was trying to “blow up” Nathan and his mother’s phone about Kaiser. She says she felt soooooo helpless not being able to get him back. She called the police and then calls this social worker saying they had no grounds and no paperwork and blah blah. She names another social worker and calls her out. She contacted her lawyer. More trying to sound threatening towards these social workers. 

• A clip of Jenelle talking to Kaiser through video call. Kaiser said he was gonna stay with his grandma forever. Poor thing. I wanna hug him.

• Now Barb is talking. She says she kept Jace from Jenelle cause of this CPS thing. There were calls made to CPS and this was why Kaiser was taken from school and to his grandmother. She says this whole situation was weird. She said it was a surprise and there was nothing going on.

• Jenelle cries about how she couldn’t see her kids on Mother’s Day. A modern day tragedy. She says she called her lawyer for an update on CPS case. They were gonna go to court and write a judgement. Uses the social worker’s name again. She gets paperwork on the case.

• Allegations came out. Jace said he didn’t like David’s anger. The dog incident. And then Kaiser said he was interviewed in front of his teacher. He said he didn’t like David coming to school for when he’s in trouble. Says there was no HITTING or NEGLECT. And that the there were other “little allegations” in the papers. That David’s anger is the only reason they took the kids away. Claims she would show us all the paperwork.

• Says CPS scared and FORCED her to sign custody of Jace over to her mother cause she was SO afraid. She says she didn’t even read the papers. She says bring ANYTHING against her cause she will fight it. Says she was backed into a corner and was insecure for YEARS. Says MTV owned her. People would call CPS for years. All investigations were closed. You know. The norm. She has nothing to hide. She has no secrets. She says not to believe the media. ONLY believe her.

• Manager called her to tell her MTV was letting her go. David is back. He said they should not have dropped Jenelle cause of his actions. Apparently MTV did not directly tell them they were fired. He says people on the show abuse everything and everyone. He says it’s fishy. Says Jenelle didn’t do anything wrong.

• David proceeded to tell us all he was shitting his brains out and throwing up. Jenelle was too while in New York. He threatened MTV by saying he would come there to get her himself. They supposedly would not let her leave and were holding her hostage. He was pissed. He says they shouldn’t take his threats so seriously. Laughs about it. Jokes, amirite?

• Babs was let go after Jenelle. Also said it was not fair. She calls out Amber. Also subtly calls out some other girls and said they had racial comments. She talks about all of this crap that went down on social media and how MTV has favoritism.

• Gonna note here that one of the kids tried to come into the room where they were filming. Jenelle proceeded to yell at them to GET OUT and she’s FILMING. I’m cracking up that she left this in. 

• Babs said her and Jenelle have a better relationship. CPS is not getting called. Stories aren’t being made up. Life is moving on. Jenelle apparently has opportunities. She talks about the incident with Nessa at the reunion. She says she wouldn’t shut up about her boyfriend. Claims this incident was planned and set up by MTV to put Jenelle in a bad light. Babs said that someone was on Jenelle’s social media and posted that thing about Colin. No surprise they stuck to this story. Then Jenelle had to go to the hospital cause she was so SO so SICK. It was all a setup so Jenelle would look bad.

• Babs finally shuts up after blabbing about what happened at the reunion for ten minutes. Now more about Jenelle getting let go. How they said David was gonna shoot them all. Shoot this. Shoot that. She says he was scary at that time. She doesn’t condone his behavior. And he would never murder anyone. MTV wouldn’t film what they wanted to. Everything was edited. The editing made her look bad. It was hard for her to watch Jenelle.

• Jenelle says she gave it her all. She says she tried EVERYTHING. They denied her suggestions. She slanders Kristen, her producer. She said she didn’t trust her. She held a guard up cause she was being fake. Says she would befriend her and go behind her back. She was upset when she was let go but told MTV she wanted to go. Stressed and depressed. Boo boo poor me. Nothing was ever GOOD ENOUGH. Nonstop fake crying.

• She said it was unfair of her to be filmed doing heroin and overdosing. To be filmed stealing her mom’s credit cards. It was WRONG. Says she was thrown away. She wants to know what she did. She wants an EXPLANATION.

• She feels freedom and relief being fired. Excuse me. LET GO. She says she supposedly learned over the years to not be vocal and post about her life online. Big LOL. More playing the victim. Whines about how people keep telling her how her and David should divorce. How her kids should be safe. And how her and David are psycho. She says it was too much. She has a voice now. She isn’t scared to talk anymore.

• Amber is again brought up. She questions what she did that was SO bad and SO scary and hurtful to be replaced. She says it was an experience. She wants to keep sharing her life.

• The video closes out with her thanking ALL the fans and for all of the INCREDIBLE support. Babs says they sold their souls. They are peaceful now. Jenelle claims MTV would have had the highest rated season if they filmed the CPS investigation. This was a VICTORY and they won. Gag. End video.

• Useful 10
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Two points:

1)  Nobody owes Jenelle an EXPLANATION why she was "let go".  That's how it is with most non-union jobs.  Here today, gone tomorrow, plan ahead.

2)  I have to agree that Jenelle should not have trusted Lauren or any producer.  They are NOT your friends.  They are hired to produce an entertaining show.  They can and WILL do whatever they can to make it as "entertaining" (i.e. dramastic) as possible. Ya don't want the public to see you highhighhigh on heroin?  Guess what, DON'T DO IT WHEN CAMERAS ARE ROLLING.  Not that difficult to figure out, really. 

• Love 17

She has been asking for MTV to give her an explanation as to why they filmed her doing heroin and stealing her moms credit cards for years. I mean, she was STEALING credit cards and DOING heroin. Last time I checked those things are illegal. How about, Jenelle, you don't do illegal shit. 

... and there was a camera crew. She wasn't alone! 

There's your explanation.

• Love 16

She signed on to do a show following her life and that, unfortunately, included her doing drugs and stealing from her mother. She stayed on the show many seasons after that happened, so now what? She enjoyed getting that paycheck and that's why she kept on filming.

David is well on his way to looking like the Tiger King and that's not a good thing.

Poor Barbara. Has to eat shit and be nice to Jenelle since she's not on MTV's payroll anymore. Such a sad turn of events. I don't know where things stand now, but I pray Kaiser is still with his other grandmother.

• Love 13

Jenelle is almost 30.  If she and everyone else on the cast weren't stunted, spoiled children who had ever lived in the real world she would know how bizarre all of her claims are.  Normal parents adults don't film videos of themselves bad mouthing a high paying career.  It was part time work that paid great, she was let go long ago and has had enough time to try and pass that certification test for that diploma mill degree she got.   MTV did not do what many reality shows do and did not take away her tv, phone and supply her with alcohol.  Any drugs or choices she made were hers alone.  She points the blame at MTV for filming her talking about her mom's credit cards but also does not mention them filming her pulling a gun on someone and lying about it or the many times David is shown verbally abusing her son.  She can claim all she wants that the CPS calls and all her failures are because of MTV and the haters, some day if she is lucky she will live a life where 911 calls are not normal no one you know misses a court date because of another court date.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 18