Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Took a medical assistant course at a diploma mill and failed the state certification test.......twice. Dr. Swamp Bitch at your service! Specializing in flight related esopha-gull spasms and benedryl dosing to keep your children napping 12 hours a day.

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
54 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Do they even have the dog and the puppies? Or have they disappeared too.

Someone named Reuox on Twitter (who has always claimed to know Jenelle but has always been accurate) says Jenelle gave the mom and puppies to someone else who had more connections to adopt them out. That’s the story but Jenelle is ignoring the question. 

2F0ACA20-604B-4C11-A535-A27DBD610D8C.jpeg

• Useful 4
3 hours ago, Marley said:

Wow if that’s true Barb is a pos.

I don't disagree, but I already thought that because not only did she raise Jenelle, she has done nothing but enable her atrocious choices & behaviors over the years in order to stay on her "good" side (and keep that MTV check rolling in). Didn't take long for her to give Jace back once the cameras went away! That said, I actually just hope she got rid of the other sister's kid & can maybe enjoy some of her retirement. I think she sucks, but also think she deserves a break. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 12

Jenelle, true to form, is a liar:

Barbara tells us she called Jenelle after her daughter announced she regained custody, and Barbara says Jenelle told her she "misspoke" and recognized Barbara still had custody.

29 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Jenelle, true to form, is a liar:

So it looks like Jace visits the swamp for a few days (or a week) and then goes back to Barb’s....... Technically he’s “living at the swamp” the days he’s with Jenelle....

I agree with you Jenelle is a liar. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

But didn’t Jenelle live like an hour from Barb?  So how does that work with school for Jace?  Unless he is still in distance learning or hybrid. How can he live both places without disrupting his school attendance?  Of course Jenelle lies once again to make herself look better.    

• Love 8
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

But didn’t Jenelle live like an hour from Barb?  So how does that work with school for Jace?  Unless he is still in distance learning or hybrid. How can he live both places without disrupting his school attendance?  Of course Jenelle lies once again to make herself look better.    

I assume he’s remote. But I don’t know. 

10 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I assume he’s remote. But I don’t know. 

I don’t know what the Deep South is doing but most schools do hybrid.  Half the class goes two days and then the other half goes two days.  The rest is online.   
I can imagine it would get lonely for Jace with not many activities open and just him at home.  

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Bluesky said:

I don’t know what the Deep South is doing but most schools do hybrid.  Half the class goes two days and then the other half goes two days.  The rest is online.   
I can imagine it would get lonely for Jace with not many activities open and just him at home.  

Oh thanks for filling me in. 

On 1/25/2021 at 10:40 AM, MargeGunderson said:

Jenelle’s pissed at Barb again.  This time it’s because Barb won’t let Jace live at Jenelle’s full time until the custody order is changed. Apparently Barb found out that she would be in contempt of court if Jace was living with Jenelle while Barb still has legal custody. Surprise surprise, Jenelle doesn’t care about 1) the law or 2) Barb getting in trouble. 

Jenelle doesn’t actually want to be responsible for Jace, she’s had how many years to get him back now? If this is 2021, Barb has had custody for 8yrs at this point?

• Love 6

Jace will turn 12 in August. At this point, he needs to stay with Barb. That's the life he knows and at is at least somewhat comfortable there. However, I have no doubt Jenelle would love to get custody so she could have another babysitter besides Marissa there at the house.

• Love 8

Barb isn’t exactly young anymore and I am not by any means saying grandparents are incapable or raising their grandkids (I have heard hundreds of stories of those who successfully took up the mantle for hundreds of reasons) but Let’s be brutally honest Barb was never a great mother to begin with.  She is only marginally better then Janelle.  The problem is that she is getting to the age where she can no longer handle Jace who more then likely is reaching the stage where he is taking advantage of Barb’s age.    Teenagers are hell beasts to begin with and add mental illness and whatever else is floating around in that particular gene pool and honestly I just don’t think Barb is equipped to deal with Jace anymore.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Chaos Theory said:

Barb isn’t exactly young anymore and I am not by any means saying grandparents are incapable or raising their grandkids (I have heard hundreds of stories of those who successfully took up the mantle for hundreds of reasons) but Let’s be brutally honest Barb was never a great mother to begin with.  She is only marginally better then Janelle.  The problem is that she is getting to the age where she can no longer handle Jace who more then likely is reaching the stage where he is taking advantage of Barb’s age.    Teenagers are hell beasts to begin with and add mental illness and whatever else is floating around in that particular gene pool and honestly I just don’t think Barb is equipped to deal with Jace anymore.  

I think you could be right. Unfortunately Jenelle isn’t a better choice. I’m sure Jenelle doesn’t help the situation by encouraging Jace to live with her (whether she means it or not). I’m sure Jace uses that in disagreements with Barb, saying he’ll just go live with his mom if Barb tries to discipline him, etc. 

• Love 3

I think Jace is probably screwed whoever he lives with (as horrible as that is to say) but I do believe he's better off with Barb because at least he is then away from David. I can't imagine what he would turn out to be if he was around David 24/7. 

• Love 11

Jace is almost 12, a very difficult age even for a kid with the best home life. It's going to be really tough on Barb, but he needs to stay with her. Jenelle doesn't give him his meds (we saw it when Barb picked him up one time and Jenelle admitted it), they would steal his meds to get high and Jenelle would do nothing to help him with school. UBT would no doubt proclaim that 'Jace don't need no fuckin thuripy because thuripy is for sissy boys' and Jace would lose that lifeline that he desperately needs. I would also bet the farm that they'd be smoking pot with him before he was 13. Jenelle uses pot for all of her imaginary ailments and I can totally see her smoking with Jace and claiming it's medicinal for his ADHD.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 7

Jace is also starting to get to the age where some types of mental illness begin to manifest. Given what we know about the mental health issues of Barb’s kids, that might be a concern. I know that my brother started exhibiting issues when he was 12-13; my sister was a couple years older. I think Jace has a better chance at Barb’s than Jenelle’s for sure. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I agree that Jace is better staying with Barb. Jenelle isn't going to give a shit if any mental health issues arise and her and David will claim Jace is all better because they are the magic cures. Number one Jace doesn't need to be around all the fighting that goes on between those 2. Yes Barb is older and it's going to be difficult and yes, Jace is at the age where he is going to test her and want to be having fun at mom's instead of staying on task and on schedule at grandma's. If he ever does go to Jenelle's permanently all I see is bad news for him. Jenelle and all her claims, she still hadn't put those kids needs ahead of her and David's, she is still a liar and needs help herself. How is she going to deal with a Jace when he acts out. David will probably lose his shit over that and something bad will happen to Jace.

• Love 12
On 2/2/2021 at 11:00 AM, Chaos Theory said:

Jennelle is not qualified to handle a teenager either.  On top of that Jace would almost certainly be physically abused by her creepy husband.  He would also be exposed to drug use and excessive alcohol . 

Barb is still his best bet.  She’s healthy and quite capable of continuing.  For now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
On 2/2/2021 at 4:14 PM, MargeGunderson said:

Jace is also starting to get to the age where some types of mental illness begin to manifest. Given what we know about the mental health issues of Barb’s kids, that might be a concern. I know that my brother started exhibiting issues when he was 12-13; my sister was a couple years older. I think Jace has a better chance at Barb’s than Jenelle’s for sure. 

21 hours ago, Bluesky said:

Jennelle is not qualified to handle a teenager either.  On top of that Jace would almost certainly be physically abused by her creepy husband.  He would also be exposed to drug use and excessive alcohol . 

Barb is still his best bet.  She’s healthy and quite capable of continuing.  For now. 

I agree. And Barb for all of her faults was able to reach out and get help for Colin, and continue to advocate for him so that he can live in a safe appropriate place while maintaining family bonds. If Barb thought Jace had an issue she could not handle, I believe she would reach out to Drs, therapists, social workers etc, she wouldnt ignore it and look the other way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree. And Barb for all of her faults was able to reach out and get help for Colin, and continue to advocate for him so that he can live in a safe appropriate place while maintaining family bonds. If Barb thought Jace had an issue she could not handle, I believe she would reach out to Drs, therapists, social workers etc, she wouldnt ignore it and look the other way.

I certainly hope so. I thought that in one of the past seasons there was mention of Jace going to therapy, but maybe I’m misremembering. At least with Barb there is chance of Jace getting help; Janelle has shown that she doesn’t care. And you know that David doesn’t believe in therapy or medicine, and probably thinks there’s nothing wrong with Jace that a good ass kicking won’t fix. 

• Love 4
On 2/4/2021 at 2:10 PM, MargeGunderson said:

I certainly hope so. I thought that in one of the past seasons there was mention of Jace going to therapy, but maybe I’m misremembering. At least with Barb there is chance of Jace getting help; Janelle has shown that she doesn’t care. And you know that David doesn’t believe in therapy or medicine, and probably thinks there’s nothing wrong with Jace that a good ass kicking won’t fix. 

You are correct. Barb could see that he was struggling with everything and he was acting out in aggressive ways. She found a therapist for him and he's been going for a few years now. After Jenelle's failed attempt to regain custody of him, the therapist recommended Jace attend therapy with Jenelle in addition to his regular visits. They were on their way home from an appointment with the therapist when Jenelle chased that man down and pulled a gun on him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 3/15/2021 at 11:57 PM, iwantcookies said:

There is a video of E shoving food in her mouth with her hands! It’s shocking that she didn’t choke to death. There is something very wrong with the girl. 

Twitter is great for updates on Jenny from the swamp.

Yep. It came from her TikTok. Every video they post lately has to do with eating. David seems to think he’s some kind of fabulous chef. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Of course, it’s self-diagnosed. She has not had this confirmed by doctors, although that’s apparently optional for Jenelle, given her extensive medical education 😉 

ETA: does anyone else think this is a con to get pain meds?

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Of course, it’s self-diagnosed. She has not had this confirmed by doctors, although that’s apparently optional for Jenelle, given her extensive medical education 😉 

I do. What Jenny from the Swamp doesn't understand is that they piss test you to get your refills. Yes, I go to a pain Dr for my numerous back problems and I have to piss in a cup to get my refills, for Tynenol 3. And some of her problems could be because she's gained weight along with the cyst on her spine.

• Love 5
On 3/24/2021 at 12:34 PM, MargeGunderson said:

BINGO!

• Love 4
On 3/24/2021 at 1:53 PM, toodywoody said:

I do. What Jenny from the Swamp doesn't understand is that they piss test you to get your refills. Yes, I go to a pain Dr for my numerous back problems and I have to piss in a cup to get my refills, for Tynenol 3. And some of her problems could be because she's gained weight along with the cyst on her spine.

Me, too. I have a laundry list of spine problems, including Tarlov cysts. The cysts are benign and haven't been problematic (so far).Every three months, I spend $175 to see my pain doc, $220 if they do a UA. My insurance doesn't cover this doctor and I did not want to change docs when I changed insurance. Once you have a good relationship with a pain management doc, you stay with them! Jenny from the Swamp wouldn't last long with a legitimate pain doctor. I'd predict she'd be discharged from a practice in short order for failing a piss test, trying to lie her way into early refills and just generally being a pain in the ass bitch. I also don't believe she's been diagnosed by a professional, her diagnosis most likely came from Dr Google.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Jenny might be building a case for disability. Her daughter might actually qualify for disability.

Disability is much harder to qualify for than it was a few years ago. My doctor suggested it to me 9 years ago and I said no, I'd just wait until I was old enough to start getting it. From what I understand, it's a given that you'll be denied the first time you apply and will have to hire a lawyer that specializes in disability to have a snowball's chance in hell of ever being approved. Even if you have a list of doctors backing you up, you have to see doctors who work for social security and have them agree with the others to qualify. Also, I believe you'd actually have to have paid into the system at one time or another to qualify for benefits. Jenny from the swamp has only held a regular job for about a month when she was 17. She failed to pay the taxes she owed from her MTV millions, I seriously doubt she's ever put a dime into social security. In order for Enchilada to qualify for any benefits, she'd have to go through a whole lot of testing and we know the swamp monsters aren't about to let that happen. I honestly think Enchilada would be okay with speech therapy and parents who actually spent time trying to teach her things instead of ignoring her until it's time to slap makeup on her for Instagram posts. Once she's school age, she'll be so far behind, the school will get involved and hopefully enroll her in services to help her catch up. My grandson is almost 3 and is way ahead of her in pretty much every way.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3