Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

They are disgusting human beings.  Is birth control a completely alien concept to them?  One can only hope these pups are adopted out.

jenelle.jpg

This dog wandered up onto their property pregnant. But yes, it is foreign to them with all animals. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Countdown until the poor mama dog disappears because  Enchilada has never been taught to respect an animal's space.  Nugget snapped at her for getting in her face and left a little scratch. This dog can do a whole lot more damage trying to protect her babies from that feral kid. If it happens, they'll say the dog was vicious instead of putting blame where it belongs. On themselves for not teaching that child any respect for the poor, unfortunate animals they hoard. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Mkay said:

This dog wandered up onto their property pregnant. But yes, it is foreign to them with all animals. 

Poor dog, and puppies.  Of all of the property to wander onto...  I pray they call the Humane Society and have them taken to a place where they will be cared for, but I am sure she will fuck this up too.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 10

Reddit has several  threads  dedicated  to Pupgate! Allegedly, the owner has come forward  and trying go get the dog back but the Greasons won't  cooperate. Also, it's  highly speculated that the dog just  didn't  wonder on to their property and they have ever intent to sell those puppies.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

It sounds like she said something about mommy being a potato (which, let's be real, is KINDA true).

I think dumbass Jenelle and her husband speak to Ensley in baby talk instead of actually saying correct words. Ensley can overcome a speech impediment but the parents have to work at it also kinda like potty training., which I don't see them doing ever. BTW is she potty trained?

• Love 6
6 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

It sounds like she said something about mommy being a potato (which, let's be real, is KINDA true).

That’s what Twitter said, too. 😆😆😆😆 I can’t stopping hearing that either. 

• LOL 4

They are such losers. I would murder them if they stole my dog and wouldn’t give it back. They are such lowlife scum I wish someone would go and do something about it. Who the fuck do they think they are. Sorry this just enrages me. I shouldn’t read news about them.

• Love 7
On 12/9/2020 at 6:54 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Reddit has several  threads  dedicated  to Pupgate! Allegedly, the owner has come forward  and trying go get the dog back but the Greasons won't  cooperate. Also, it's  highly speculated that the dog just  didn't  wonder on to their property and they have ever intent to sell those puppies.

Swamp Bitch posted on FB that the dog was chained up outside in cold weather. If it was chained up, how did it just happen to 'wander' over to moldy manor? They stole that dog from it's owner and I hope the owner does everything they can to get it back.

Of course, people with functioning brain cells know the correct thing to do if you see an animal in distress is to call the authorities and let them handle it. Not these assholes!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I don't know what I clicked on to get me to it, but I ended up on Jenelle's youtube page.  I was curious so I clicked on her "I Have Something to Say" videos.  OH MY GOD.  I don't even know what to say about them.  I am upset I gave her views.  But it was was insane.  She fake cries a lot, she has the disgusting monster talking about how that poor little dog was a problem, and aggressive with the kids.  Like he thinks he is in the RIGHT for murdering the dog and not finding him a new home!  

I also watched one where they are moving the pigs on their property.  JESUS CHRIST I wish I didn't watch this, he was pulling the little pigs by their back legs, they are frightened, and trying to get away from him and Marissa.  They are chasing these poor pigs around to get them into a cage.  They have no idea what they are doing, and they think they are showing people how it should be done???

There is also a video of Marissa crying that she doesn't want to see the pathetic monsters and they are (on FILM) berating her and totally fucking with her, and manipulating her.  It is so sick.

The worst part is all of the people who say that she is a "great mom!  the haters are jealous."  Or, with the pigs people are like, "oh this makes me want pigs!"  Some people are like, "omg do not drag pigs by their hind legs!"  But the fact that there are people who defend her evil bullshit, I do not understand.

Again, no idea why I watched these videos, I guess I was especially bored and trying to avoid work.  I don't WANT anyone else to watch... but I also want people to commiserate with me, so I kind of want everyone to watch.

Edited by heatherchandler
25 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I don't know what I clicked on to get me to it, but I ended up on Jenelle's youtube page.  I was curious so I clicked on her "I Have Something to Say" videos.  OH MY GOD.  I don't even know what to say about them.  I am upset I gave her views.  But it was was insane.  She fake cries a lot, she has the disgusting monster talking about how that poor little dog was a problem, and aggressive with the kids.  Like he thinks he is in the RIGHT for murdering the dog and not finding him a new home!  

I also watched one where they are moving the pigs on their property.  JESUS CHRIST I wish I didn't watch this, he was pulling the little pigs by their back legs, they are frightened, and trying to get away from him and Marissa.  They are chasing these poor pigs around to get them into a cage.  They have no idea what they are doing, and they think they are showing people how it should be done???

There is also a video of Marissa crying that she doesn't want to see the pathetic monsters and they are (on FILM) berating her and totally fucking with her, and manipulating her.  It is so sick.

The worst part is all of the people who say that she is a "great mom!  the haters are jealous."  Or, with the pigs people are like, "oh this makes me want pigs!"  Some people are like, "omg do not drag pigs by their hind legs!"  But the fact that there are people who defend her evil bullshit, I do not understand.

Again, no idea why I watched these videos, I guess I was especially bored and trying to avoid work.  I don't WANT anyone else to watch... but I also want people to commiserate with me, so I kind of want everyone to watch.

How is YouTube allowing this content???  I saw something the other day saying they were going to remove any videos with people saying the election was won by fraud or some such nonsense.  Maybe they should be focusing on these assholes instead.  *** for the record this does not make me pro election won by fraud videos, I’m just sickened that they will allow these fools to continue with abusive content.

• Love 7

Did anyone else catch David’s stories a few days ago? He asked his followers on Instagram who they thought he should fight. Pretty ridiculous seeing as how he chooses women and puppies to practice on. He now thinks he can manage a real honest fight? Okay, David. Okay.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, badhaggis said:

I thought the kids had natural smiles in the photos with Barb. Not so with the swamp things.

And once again the dog murderer has his clutches on Maryssa.  

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 1

“I’m a strong woman because a strong woman raised me”?  Hahahaha. You can’t just quote shit you see on t-shirts and pretend it fits you. Jenelle is the anti-strong woman. See? Jenelle does have a humorous side! 

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • Love 8
On 12/23/2020 at 2:51 PM, iwantcookies said:

Jenelle the swamp doctor at your service!

On 12/23/2020 at 11:37 AM, rhofmovalley said:

Anyone who takes medical advice from Jenelle deserves whatever they get.

She's a veritable Doogie Howser, M.D., and  grammarian as well.

jenelle.png

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

She's a veritable Doogie Howser, M.D., and  grammarian as well.

jenelle.png

Guys she graduated medical school* AND CPR class- who among us can say that? 

*Do you think she actually believes she graduated medical school?  I think she does! 🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2