Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Court said:

You know if I saw my dog get irritated with my kid, I would separate them. I wouldn't just keep filming it. 

You have functioning brain cells and aren't a psychopathic lunatic. I believe he'd wanted to kill Nugget for a while as a way to lash out at Thundercunt and filmed Enchilada getting in her face while he encouraged her to do so as his excuse. They were encouraging her to get in all the animal's faces, telling her to give them a kiss. It's a good thing she's not there anymore or the geese would be dead for sure. It was just a matter of time until they got sick of the kid getting up in their faces before they bit her. Nugget didn't hurt her at all. If a goose had bitten her, she would have had a nasty bruise and possibly a blood blister. Goose bites hurt like hell!

• Love 12
12 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

I’m a lawyer and so is my husband. I majored in English; he majored in psychology. Neither of us has heard of any college major called pre-law. 

10 hours ago, monagatuna said:

That's because it doesn't exist. I've only ever heard complete airheads with no knowledge of the law ever say they went to "pre-law" school. They took a criminal justice or poli sci class at some point with an eye toward maybe going to law school someday in some ephemeral fever dream and decided that was sufficient.

My undergrad is cell and molecular biology and I went to law school without so much as having taken a single poli sci course. I guess I failed at pre-law?

Here ya go, 30 best Pre-Law programs.  Many of them are actually Legal Studies, Poli Sci or Econ degrees.  But note Wilmington University's program.

https://www.bestvalueschools.com/rankings/pre-law/

• Love 1
12 hours ago, monagatuna said:

That's because it doesn't exist. I've only ever heard complete airheads with no knowledge of the law ever say they went to "pre-law" school. They took a criminal justice or poli sci class at some point with an eye toward maybe going to law school someday in some ephemeral fever dream and decided that was sufficient.

My undergrad is cell and molecular biology and I went to law school without so much as having taken a single poli sci course. I guess I failed at pre-law?

I have heard undergrads say they were pre-law, mostly in the 90s. I took it to mean they weren't trying to say they were in a "pre law" course of study, but rather, they were pursuing an undergrad as simply a means to be eligible for law school, and that the actual bachelors degree was just a step in that process, not their end goal. If that makes sense. They may have taken some poli sci or criminal justice classes, but the pre law designation was more of a nod to their post graduate goals, not really a particular comment about their course load.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Do you mean Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule or a podcast I should listen to? It sounds delicious. I literally just started listening to podcasts a few months ago. I do it at my new job in one ear while I work. This job is much less sophisticated and stressful than my old one. I love it.

Investigation Discovery show

The title isn't as clever as "Fear Thy Neighbor" or "Homicide for the Holidays", but it tends to fulfill it's premise nicely. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Do you mean Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule or a podcast I should listen to? It sounds delicious. I literally just started listening to podcasts a few months ago. I do it at my new job in one ear while I work. This job is much less sophisticated and stressful than my old one. I love it.

Sorry off topic - but I’m halfway through the very first episode of My Favorite Murderer. Those girls are hysterical.

On topic. As a few of you predicted - David Eason did end up on the ID Channel. Is there a prize for that? I’ll contribute.

First Love My Favorite Murder.  Have seen them live 

I hope some true crime podcast does pick up this story   Would get the details out to more people , but I doubt they will even make it to Behind the bastards 

• Love 3
On 6/19/2019 at 6:27 PM, Jennifersdc said:

Am I the only one who’s noticed that poor unfixed dog is never seen in the house - only outside?

They kept him outside during the hurricane!  They posted pics of them removing downed tree branches after the storm to get to the door of his outdoor kennel.  Poor dog had to wait out the storm in one if those igloo formed doghouses in an outdoor enclosure.  Knuckleheads.

• Love 2
(edited)

Do they have a new drug dealer in DC? They've been there quite a bit lately and we know it's not to slap labels on Jenelle's generic cosmetics. Are they getting a tax deduction if they call the vacation a business expense? 

Jenelle Evans and David Eason are in the nation's capital on business, but there's NO gridlock for them -- they're dodging D.C. traffic, and having fun while they're at it ... on scooters.

Sources close to Jenelle tell TMZ ... the couple's spending some time in Washington D.C. because she's attending meetings about her upcoming cosmetics line. She's meeting with potential distributors -- the launch is set for August -- and Thursday, David was clearly along for the ride.

The duo was cruising around on rented electric scooters near the National Mall with David leading the way.

Jenelle and David's D.C. excursion's probably a little easier to pull off than normal, because they still don't have their 3 children ... as they continue fighting to regain custody. This is the first time we've seen them in public someplace other than the North Carolina courthouse where they've had court-monitored visits with the kids. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9
34 minutes ago, druzy said:

Do they have a new drug dealer in DC? They've been there quite a bit lately and we know it's not to slap labels on Jenelle's generic cosmetics. Are they getting a tax deduction if they call the vacation a business expense? 

With these two, its certainly possible and I wouldnt put it past them to write it off as a business expense. 

Was anyone else hoping that David would fall and crack his noggin or am I just an evil person?

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, ravencroft said:

Was anyone else hoping that David would fall and crack his noggin or am I just an evil person?

I was actually shocked to see him on a scooter. Knowing what we do about him, I don't think the scooter burns enough coal, and besides, I would presume he calls scooters something like "Nancy Boy ATVs" or something equally profound. I'm sure he didn't take one of the segue tours for that very reason. "I ain't a-ridin' no homomobile!"

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ravencroft said:

With these two, its certainly possible and I wouldnt put it past them to write it off as a business expense. 

You're not evil - I want him to bite it so bad!  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
(edited)

Who would think to do anything remotely fun, in their position?  They just had all their children taken away from them, but they're going to rent scooters and glide around DC, like they don't have a care in the world? 

If any normal person had their kids removed from their home by CPS, they would be 100% focused on getting their kids back, not fucking around on scooters.  What the hell is this?

Edited by Neko
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22
(edited)

GET OUT of my town. We already have enough undesirables floating around here. Haven’t we suffered enough?

I doubt they’re checking out the museums. Certainly not the art or African-American ones. Holocaust is also probably way down the list. The dinosaurs are finally back though - maybe David can tell Jenelle his likely creationist “beliefs”, how they co-existed with humans and his bad ass could have taken one down if one “snapped” at Ensley.

Have we suddenly become the make-up distribution deal capital of the nation? News to me. I’d say maybe meeting with a patent attorney to get the JE Cosmetics trademark back? But PTO ain’t open on weekends. I’m still going with “legal” weed delivery.

I hate those fucking scooters. I’ve had to contribute about $20 to the swear jar in the office because of them. Seeing Jenelle and David might have let me live out my Heisman fantasies though.

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - they certainly don’t have the attention span (even if they had the desire) for Holocaust. It’s designed not to give you the option to leave until you’re at least halfway done. It’s awesome.
  • Love 18
(edited)
57 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

You're nicer than I am. I was hoping he'd roll into traffic and get taken out by a large delivery truck. Driven by a woman of color with a French Bulldog riding shotgun.

Even better - the Frenchie hanging out the window clutching a Pride flag between his teeth. Too bad they missed Pride a couple of weeks ago. David’s head would have joyfully exploded. 

Now I have a fantasy of a couple of lesbians kicking his ass.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Minor
  • LOL 15
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Even better - the Frenchie hanging out the window clutching a Pride flag between his teeth. Too bad they missed Pride a couple of weeks ago. David’s head would have joyfully exploded. 

Now I have a fantasy of a couple of lesbians kicking his ass.

Haha, or at least all the Pride goers forming an angry crowd, from which the two of them would have to run for their lives.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
20 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Pity that Dave won’t get a vasectomy. And probably will find someone new to have more kids with.

I know Jenelle makes much of the fact that David has never cheated, but if she thinks he won't eventually find someone else, she is more delusional that I thought.  Once that roast beef labia starts hangin', Dave is outta there.

Edited by Neko
On 6/21/2019 at 11:23 PM, galaxychaser said:

Nothing is going to happen to the vile Dave. Look at Manson lived for a long ass time. 

Pity that Dave won’t get a vasectomy. And probably will find someone new to have more kids with.

He needs a radical junkectomy 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, smhjess said:

2ycwhe625c631.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Hope his day was EXACTLY planned how he wanted it. Without his kids and being exposed for the piece of shit he is to everyone more and more. These two pieces of garbage are something else I tell ya’... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Wow, could she be more tone deaf? I think this is all the evidence we need to conclude that Jenelle has no interest in getting her kids back, and may be intentionally sabotaging any move to get them back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Wow, could she be more tone deaf? I think this is all the evidence we need to conclude that Jenelle has no interest in getting her kids back, and may be intentionally sabotaging any move to get them back.

Trying really, really, really, really hard to be fair, I could see how some parents in certain circumstances whose kids had been taken away could feel like they need to go on with their lives as best they can (while working as hard as possible to get their kids back). If, for example, it was the dad's birthday, I could see posting on SM about it. (Well, I couldn't see posting about it, but if you were the type of person who was used to posting about everything, I could see feeling like a "Happy Bday, Hon" post was almost obligatory.) (And, I guess she deserves some credit for not posting a picture of UBT with the kids with some crazy caption about how he's the best dad ever and she knows the kids are heartbroken not to be with him on his birthday.)

Of course, trying to get on with life as best as they can and maintain some sense of normalcy wouldn't explain the insane "Thanks for ruining Father's Day" post or her other insane posts of smiling selfies, them riding scooters on vacation, etc. I would think that most "normal" people wouldn't want to face their family (or have a birthday party) after having their kids taken away for killing a dog in front of them. I guess whatever members of UBT's family are still privileged to be welcome on The Land will accept literally anything that he does in exchange for a free crab boil. Can you imagine the small talk at that party? Did they bring their kids? What if the kids asked where UBT's kids were? (or Nugget)

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

I truly wish we could hear the responses of her legal counsel and the judge every time she posts one of these Happy Family minus the kids posts.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
(edited)

Jenelle Evans and David Eason are back in court, hoping to regain custody of their kids ... but most likely just getting an opportunity to see them face to face.

The troubled couple walked quietly into the courthouse Tuesday morning in Whiteville, North Carolina, where there's been no shortage of tense moments in recent weeks. As you know, all of Jenelle's kids -- 9-year-old Jace, 4-year-old Kaiser and 2-year-old Ensley --  were removed after a judge decided the couple's issues -- especially David killing the family dog -- put the kids at risk.

While Jenelle has said she's sticking with David no matter what ... they've agreed to attend counseling in hopes of getting back their children. Still, the drama's continued even at these court-monitored visits with the kids.

You'll recall, Jenelle got into a nasty little exchange with her mom, Barbara, earlier this month outside the courthouse. Jenelle said her own mom has blocked her number. Barbara insinuated the only reason Jenelle was hugging her daughter, Ensley, was for the cameras.

Then, there's Jenelle's ex, Nathan Griffith. You might recall Jenelle and David confronted Nathan, who was talking to our guy. David flipped them off. Nathan tried to make things right with them but to no avail.

Today's hearing comes a few days after Jenelle and David were in Washington, D.C. ... scootin' around town between her business meetings.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

I was thinking this whole removal of the kids might actually be the for the best for Jenelle and David.  Think about it.  They fight just hard enough to maintain their parental rights but not get custody.  Then they can bitch and moan about the unfairness of it all on Twitter and whatever sites they use and whoever actually likes them can nod their agreement about what good parents they are when they visit their kids.   Then they go off and vacation their “grief” away.    

They have the best of both worlds here.   They spend time with their kids when they feel like it but don’t actually have to parent them when they have better things to do:

is Ke$ha still around?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Chaos Theory said:

I was thinking this whole removal of the kids might actually be the for the best for Jenelle and David.  Think about it.  They fight just hard enough to maintain their parental rights but not get custody.  Then they can bitch and moan about the unfairness of it all on Twitter and whatever sites they use and whoever actually likes them can nod their agreement about what good parents they are when they visit their kids.   Then they go off and vacation their “grief” away.    

They have the best of both worlds here.   They spend time with their kids when they feel like it but don’t actually have to parent them when they have better things to do:

is Ke$ha still around?  

On the surface, you might be right, but they're in a rapid spiral of diminshing returns. They're not on TV anymore, so their fan base can't ever grow, it will only shrink as the people who even know who she is become less and less interested in her antics. We move on, that's what happens. Their twitter follows are never going to be higher than they are today. The opportunities to take those vacations will dwindle rapidly. In two years, they'll be alone in a moldy modular home that's sinking into the ground, with drug problems, anger issues, poor coping skills, an enemies list, no kids, no witnesses...it won't end well. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

The blind gossip sites say that no company is interested in working with Jenelle, due to the baggage she has (i.e. UBT), and that if she doesn't find an investor soon she'll be flat broke and probably need to file bankruptcy.  Without money from filming, and with all the money they seem to spend, that will come right soon.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

I really don't think she stands a chance getting her children back. I'm not even convinced she even wants them back. She will be broke soon.  She will burst into flames some how and it's her own decision to stay with that creep.

What fans can this piece of shit have?  I haven't seen a single TTM tee IRL. No way will people buy anything JanHell  sells. When you got a package it would smell of weed and desperation. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 14
14 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I really don't think she stands a chance getting her children back. I'm not even convinced she even wants them back. She will be broke soon.  She will burst into flames some how and it's her own decision to stay with that creep.

What fans can this piece of shit have?  I haven't seen a single TTM tee IRL. No way will people buy anything JanHell  sells. When you got a package it would smell of weed and desperation. 

With the MTV money gone, I don't see how UBT (the decision maker) will maintain trying to get the kids back. It's just going to cost more and more money (legal fees, possibly paying for court-ordered counseling, classes, home improvements, whatever) and get more and more frustrating as they get push-back to whatever decisions he makes. He couldn't even keep up with the requirements for supervised visitation for 2-3 weeks. And that was probably just showing up and not cussing the staff out over some crazy bullshit. I can't see him tolerating some pain-in-the-ass social workers who think they know everything coming into HIS house on HIS land trying to tell him where to keep his guns, how to treat his wife/kids/animals, what drugs he can and can't use, etc., etc.

From his perspective, that's adding insult to the injury of his kids being "wrongly" taken away. Plus, he certainly has no emotional connection to Jace or Kaiser, so the idea of having custody/visitation of them with increased scrutiny and less money to afford the additional expenses they bring probably has no appeal. He's reportedly written Maryssa off, so that only leaves Ensley and, if it's too much of a pain in ass to get her back, it would be easier to just have another baby (with Jenelle or someone else). He was, apparently, ok with not having custody of Maryssa for years until he got Jenelle's money to stick it to his ex.

• Love 20
(edited)

The way they spend, I don't think it'll be long before they're broke. The money they're spending on Jenelle's lawyer in the latest custody case  and the money she's throwing into that stupid brow kit is eating up any cash reserve they may have had. Add in the enormous feed bill they now have for chicken, pig, goat and god knows what else food, and money is going to disappear at warp speed. I'd bet their feed bill exceeds $500 a month. The custody case with Nathan is still happening, too. It's been postponed for a while, but is still going on.

I have 8 hennies and spend about $30 a month on their food. That doesn't include the treats I buy for them on Amazon (yes, you can buy all sorts of gross things chickens love to eat on Amazon😂) I recently purchased a 5 pound box of freeze dried 'fly grubs' for them. That's a nice way of marketing freeze dried maggots. They love them and it's an excellent source of protein for them. The price for the big box 'o maggots was about $40. It would last about 2 days with the number of chickens the swamp monsters have amassed. When you have as many chickens as they do, you'd be selling eggs to help offset the feed costs. But, we know they won't let anyone come onto THE LAND, so they're probably throwing out dozens and dozens of eggs every week. Morons............

Edited by lovesnark
  • Useful 4
  • Love 13

I'm sure they wouldn't agree to a Friday or Saturday visit, that would interfere with their "business meetings".

“This week’s visit will be on Thursday, at the [visitation] center,” the source told The Ashley. “Right now, Jenelle and David visit with all of the kids, except Maryssa. They get one hour a week.”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm sure they wouldn't agree to a Friday or Saturday visit, that would interfere with their "business meetings".

Those "business meetings" can only happen on the weekends when all legitimate business meetings occur.  It is not Jenelle and David's fault you can only conduct fake business after 5 on a Friday.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
(edited)

Just saw this on The Ashley's twitter. This BITCH! I sure hope their social media shit is getting to the judge, CPS, the attorneys and guardian ad litems.

D98taSrXsAAn9QP.jpg-large.jpeg

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, ravencroft said:

Just checked twitter and she has already removed it

The ever so stupid Thundercunt's tweet and delete game. I wonder if she tweets this crap and then regrets it, so she deletes it. Or, if someone (like her attorney) sees it and points out how stupid and reckless it was and suggests she delete it? I know family court judges see the absolute dregs of society every day. But, I can't imagine her telling the world this judge has it out for them will be a good thing as far as their case goes. I'm sure he's seen and heard enough now to have a good idea of who these cretins are. He knows they'll never admit to any wrongdoing and will keep on saying everyone, including the kids, is lying about everything because they're jealous of their perfect life in the swamp of horrors.

• Love 18
16 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

She doesn’t believe in divorce? Since when? Isn’t this her second marriage?

Yep. And last I checked, the only reason her first one lasted as long as it did was because in NC, you have to be seperated for a year before you can get a divorce there.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13