Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, smores said:

it just seems different to me than Jenelle and her perpetual bullshit vortex.  

I know that Jenelle also has legitimate mental health issues that she chooses not to treat, and obviously she can't help the fact that she has them, but, she doesn't even attempt to be a decent person. 

Love it! I also agree about Jenelle and not treating her obvious issues

• Love 2
19 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

All of this to say I fully expect David and Jenelle to put Susie and Fritz to shame. I am terrified for those kids. 

I read that book, it was riveting! It's also interesting to note that all that was allowed to happen because of one female judge, the misguided-by-family-ties Susie Sharp the elder. 

One judge making a bad call is all it takes.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I read that book, it was riveting! It's also interesting to note that all that was allowed to happen because of one female judge, the misguided-by-family-ties Susie Sharp the elder. 

One judge making a bad call is all it takes.

Facts. Susie was able to hide her crazy juuuust enough. 

• Love 6

The thing I find most shocking about Nathan's video is that Jenelle would Facetime Kaiser multiple times a day. I suspect she was using Facetime to obliquely spy on Nathan and Ashley.

Thank god Kaiser is a boy who so strongly resembles Nathan physically. It may be cynical, but I think that plays a very large part in Nathan's interest in him. I hope his next custody battle is successful. And I hope he is screenshotting or recording whatever notice he's getting that Jenelle has blocked his number. That is unacceptable for a co-parenting situation. Hopefully that hurts her cause in front of the judge.

• Love 11
On 7/8/2019 at 12:16 PM, Pollo Loco said:

It was actually ‘ALMOST a week’. Being upset for an entire week for murdering her dog would just be holding a grudge. 

Their relationship is actually stronger now because of this. Thank god Nugget didn’t die in vain. 🙄

Dude, it was almost a week.  How is she supposed to go that long without touching someone's skin?

• LOL 13
On 7/8/2019 at 11:46 AM, MargeGunderson said:

So Jenelle replied to my IG comment that she had failed her kids, something about the first judge was prejudiced,  and they "got a new lawyer that was fair". Huh? It's under her post about the "redo for Kaiser because he missed it" kindergarten graduation. 

I thought Nathan took him to that?

Anyway I had to block Jenelle and her minions, I'm repeatedly sorrowful about all the idiots in the world. "Old bitch! Leave her alone, she's a gud mom!" That sort of thing.

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

If they have a custody arrangements in place, can she keep Kaiser away from Nathan like this?

Legally, she shouldn't be able to. But because this is Jenelle, a near literal piece of shit who's mere presence can bend the laws of time, space, logic, good taste, and general humanity, I'm sure she'll get out of this with being rewarded more, especially if her favorite judge is on the case. Hell, they'll probably take custody completely from Nathan and Doris, and while they're at it, complete ly rip Jace from Barb's arms so he can live full time in that hellhole, too. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, druzy said:

image.png.a9c7f83ec259e01417b224b907c3bbf9.png

School starting in mid-July? I know start dates are different across the country but the earliest I've seen is mid to late August. Is this some type of summer program to make up for Jenelle and David's homeschooling failures? I know most kids would hate to give up their summer so soon but I'm guessing Maryssa doesn't mind. At least she'll be out of the house for a few hours a day.  

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Everleigh said:

School starting in mid-July? I know start dates are different across the country but the earliest I've seen is mid to late August. Is this some type of summer program to make up for Jenelle and David's homeschooling failures? I know most kids would hate to give up their summer so soon but I'm guessing Maryssa doesn't mind. At least she'll be out of the house for a few hours a day.  

Some schools go year round with 2-3 week breaks once a quarter. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
On 7/9/2019 at 3:55 PM, Tatum said:

Thank god Kaiser is a boy who so strongly resembles Nathan physically. It may be cynical, but I think that plays a very large part in Nathan's interest in him.

I don’t think you’re being cynical at all. That’s a very large part of Nathan’s interest in him- and thank god. If Kaiser was a girl, I don’t think Nathan would care as much. I don’t see Nathan as a type that would actively hurt any child (much less his own), but he would express disinterest in a girl child. Girl children in these situations are extremely vulnerable to sexual abuse and exploitation (not that boys aren’t, but girls more so), but socially girls are watched more, nurtured more, and encouraged to express their feelings and bond with others.

Extended family members are more likely to take in a female child than a male child- once our economy stopped being primarily agricultural , male children stopped being valued for the labor they can bring to the household.  I think our society does a poor job of attending to the emotional needs of boys (hence why we have so many angry toxic men).

I fear for all of these kids, for a variety of reasons, but living in that hell hole with David is going to damage all of them. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
This is how these bastards are spinning it. I hate them!

“I was just tellin’ stories!”

Columbus County investigators say that David Eason will not face charges in relation to the death of his wife Jenelle Evans‘ dog Nugget. The Columbus County Sheriff’s Office released a statement on Thursday to let the public know that it has concluded its investigation into the dog shooting claims…which the former Teen Mom 2 star is now claiming she made up for publicity!

No. Seriously…

In the statement, the Columbus County Sheriff’s Office gave a detailed account of what it’s been doing in regard to the investigation over the last few months.

It stated that it has concluded its investigation into the animal cruelty claims, and that David will not face charges. Jenelle will also go charge-less, even though investigators say she admitting making the story up for publicity.

Columbus County Sheriff’s statement into a timeline so it’s easier to understand. (She is only including the events listed in the CCSO’s report, and not what was happening in the world of Jenelle and David otherwise!) 

April 29: “Jenelle Eason contacted Columbus County Sheriff’s Office by public service. Eason advised that on April 29th, at approximately 6:30 pm, her dog bit her daughter, leaving a scratch on her face. Eason advised that her husband, David Eason, threw the dog outside. She then advised that after David realized that the dog scratched their child, he went outside and shot the dog. During this conversation, Jenelle stated that she did hear a gunshot but did not witness the incident.”

May 1: The Columbus County Sheriff’s Office launched a joint investigation into the death of Nugget.

“Columbus County Sheriff’s Office visited David Eason at his residence on [The Land]. The responding deputy was following up on a previous welfare check request on a child [made by Jenelle’s ex Nathan Griffith for his son Kaiser] at that residence. While at the residence, the deputy also communicated with Eason in reference to the animal cruelty allegations. The deputy witnessed a juvenile at the residence that appeared to be in good health.

“A Columbus County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigator attempted to make contact with Jenelle by visiting her at her residence. The investigator was unable to make contact with her in person. A message was left on her voicemail. David reached out to the investigator and advised that he and Jenelle were meeting with their attorney at the end of the week. The investigator attempted to contact Jenelle on the day they reportedly met with their attorney. However, again, she did not answer the phone.”

This is the same day that David seemed to confirm he killed Nugget, justifying his actions in an Instagram post by stating the dog bit Ensley in the face. He posted a video of the dog snapping at Ensley but did not reveal if it was the snap that cost Nugget her life.

“A dog is a dog and I don’t put up with that s**t at all,” David wrote on Instagram. “I’m all about protecting my family, it is my life’s mission. Some people are worth killing or dying for and my family means that much to me.” 

May 13: A search warrant was executed for David and Jenelle’s home (aka The Land).

“The Easons did not have prior notice of the search,” the CCSO statement reads. “The Columbus County Department of Social Services accompanied the Sheriff’s Office to serve four custody orders. At the initiation of the search, no one was home. Contact was made with David and he advised he would arrive shortly. Upon arrival, David willfully signed a consent to search form.

“Columbus County Sheriff’s Office conducted a search of the residence and property. No weapons were located inside of the residence or on the property. Investigators processed the residence and the property, locating no blood evidence or any other physical evidence to validate that an animal had been fatally injured on the property. Jenelle was not present during the search.”

Report this ad

May 14: Investigators interviewed Jenelle, who told them she didn’t hear anything that made her believe her dog had been shot, although she admitted she did not know where Nugget currently was. She also told investigators she wanted the investigation into the dog’s death closed, stating she filed the animal cruelty report for “publicity” and because she didn’t know where Nugget was.

“Columbus County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigators met with Jenelle in reference to the allegations she reported,” the statement reads. “David was not present during this meeting. Jenelle was questioned concerning the incident she reported to Columbus County Sheriff’s Office. Jenelle’s accounts were inconsistent with her original account of the events that occurred on April 29th.

“Jenelle advised that she was inside with her children at the time of the alleged event. She advised that she never heard or saw anything to indicate that David shot her dog. Jenelle advised that she did not want the Columbus County Sheriff’s Office or the District Attorney’s Office to continue with the investigation. Jenelle advised that this was her decision that she made on her own free will. She advised that she was not coerced into making this decision.”

She then stated that she didn’t even know if Nugget had been shot, or if she was dead.

This is, of course, a much different account than she gave to Us Weekly just days after Nugget’s alleged death.

“Jenelle stated that the reason she filed the animal cruelty report was for the publicity and because she did not know where her dog was,” the news release states. “The evidence collected indicates that the allegations of animal cruelty were fabricated. Therefore, Columbus County Sheriff’s Office is closing this investigation. No charges will be filed in this case.”

The Sheriff’s Office did make mention of the fact that angered ‘Teen Mom 2’ fans and animal lovers flooded the phone and email lines of the county’s animal shelter, Sheriff’s Office and other public service venues in regard to Nugget’s death. 

“Columbus County Sheriff’s Office has dedicated many hours investigating the reported allegations. Columbus County Sheriff’s Office, along with Columbus Central, the District Attorney’s Office, Columbus County Department of Social Services and Columbus County Animal Control were inundated with phone calls and emails concerning this investigation due to social media posts advising the public to contact the above agencies,” the statement reads.

“The quantity of calls and emails that the Sheriff’s Office and the above agencies received were so abundant that individuals had to be removed from their normal duties to answer thousands of redundant calls. This slowed the progress of the investigation, and delayed normal daily operations.”

The agency then blamed social media misuse for holding up the investigation.

“Social media can be a great tool when utilized for positive interactions. In this case, social media posts were utilized to incite follower’s emotions to gain publicity,” the statement reads. “Sheriff Greene and Columbus County Sheriff’s Office were quoted in numerous social media posts. However, the ‘quoted’ statements were never made by Sheriff Greene or Columbus County Sheriff’s Office. We must remember that reality television and tabloid journalism are for entertainment purposes only.”

The CCSO then gave an update on the mysterious white powder that was sent to Jenelle and David’s home in May. Jenelle called 911 to report that the substance had been mailed to her and had spilled out all over her car (and David).

The CCSO stated that the substance did not test positive as a narcotic or harmful substance.

“The Eason’s received an envelope in the mail, hand addressed from the Brunswick County Clerk,” the statement reads. “When David Eason began opening the envelope, a white powder substance fell out of the envelope. The substance was tested and did not test positive for narcotics or other harmful substances. This investigation has been closed. All leads in this case have been exhausted.”

So…to sum things up here: David will not face any charges, Jenelle will not face any charges, Nugget has never been found and the mysterious white powder was just powder.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3
(edited)

Jenelle is saying she lied in a statement to law enforcement and she walks away without even a citation? What the hell? 

The Murderer murdered that dog and everyone knows it. Jenelle laughs in the face of the law and gets away with it.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 24

Investigators found no weapons on the property? Did they just poke their heads in the rooms, glance around and call it a day? I understand it's a moot point if Jenelle isn't willing to tell the truth, but goddamn. I can't believe the amount of violence, abuse and cruelty these two get away with.

• Love 15

Law enforcement got played because David doesn't  take a shit without a gun attached to him or in the room. Dude does everything with guns  short of having sex with them on SM. 

Publicity? Girl is a legend in her own mind if she thinks anyone is going to believe that.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Jenelle is saying she lied in a statement to law enforcement and she walks away without even a citation? What the hell? 

The Murderer murdered that dog and everyone knows it. Jenelle laughs in the face of the law and gets away with it.

Can't they charge her with filing a false report?

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 6/28/2019 at 5:53 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

The JE Cosmetics Inc. website has been acquired by an animal rescue organization.  They call it Nugget Cosmetics Inc., and they have links to animal rescuers, etc.  Pretty cool:

http://jecosmeticsinc.com

nugget-logo.png

Oh his little face. I love my dog so much and he is a real asshole who I suspect only sees me as his temporary roommate, but I could never, ever even on his worst days, ever think of hurting him. I would’ve taken this dog in and given him a home. 

• Love 18

What the actual fuck?!!! I'm not buying what she is selling. NOPE! Actual nut jobs, both of them. If she covered up this, I can only imagine what else she will lie about. No fucking way would anyone think that ugly story would be good publicity. What planet does she live on? WHO would believe that shit?

Ughhhhhhh!   

• Love 18

Ashley(Nathan’s gf) has a friend on Facebook who is saying Kaiser made the noises poor nugget made while being beat.  Kids do not lie about things like that.  

• Love 3

I read the Sheriff's statement and without the animal abuse claim, I see why the judge dismissed the case against them. They have a roof over the head, probably moldy but there is one, heat and water, food and clothing and they cleaned up whatever filth and damaged walls were noted on the initial reports. 

This doesn't stop the Family Court Judge's covering the custody cases for Jace and Kaiser from changing custody, but the standard for the State to have the kids removed through the CPS system is just really high. Hopefully, Kaiser's judge will see the information from the Guardian ad Litems along with the CPS reports and transfer primary custody to Nathan. That judge was already pissed about the continuances and had scheduled a hard court date right before the CPS removal delayed it.

Maryssa doesn't seem to have anyone fighting for her, though. Her grandparents don't have the standing that her Mom would, even if Maryssa wanted to live with them. 

• Love 2

This new information about Nugget's case infuriates me and cements my absolute loathing for Jenelle and David. He gets away with murdering a dog, she gets away with lying to protect the piece of shit, and the Sheriff's department gets to unburden itself from the headache of a high-profile case. Seriously, those quotes from The Ashley sure sets the tone that the police were pissed they were being bothered by the public and couldn't wait to dump the case. The rational side of me can see where they're coming from; I'm sure the extra resources expended could have been put to better use in other investigations that were just as deserving of priority. But the bigger, emotional part of me can't stand knowing Jenelle and David are once again bulletproof, that once again the system has failed in serving justice. From the bottom of my heart, to the tips of my toes, I loathe. these. people.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Ashley(Nathan’s gf) has a friend on Facebook who is saying Kaiser made the noises poor nugget made while being beat.  Kids do not lie about things like that.  

Oh dear God. Just when you think this story cannot get any uglier.

I just put in the hands of God. They get away with everything, it's sickening. 

• Love 10

The story that Janelle made it up for publicity makes them look worse if that's even possible because why on earth would she make up a story like that knowing there would be an investigation and more than likely protective services would be involved? Unless that was her long-term plan to lose her kids, which didn't work because she just got them back.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Isn’t her “made up” story the one that ended up getting her fired? Does that mean she gets to be rehired since everyone else is sweeping it under the rug?

MTV never said why they fired her, so I don’t think her made-up story or the police inaction means anything.  

• Love 6
(edited)

Bullshit.  She is covering for David because she is afraid of him.  Nothing about making up the story for publicity makes ANY sense. 

The lies some people tell themselves and others to keep their abusive partners around are astounding.

Edited by Neko
  • Love 11

I’m confused.  So she is saying Nugget wasn’t murdered?  It was a made up story for publicity?

If that’s the case someone call Leah Remini, stat!  WHERE’S NUGGET?

Well, America, if you want to be an abusive dog murdering asshole you may as well move to Columbia County NC.  Where their motto should be “we don’t give a fuck what you do!  Break all the laws!  Be a dick!  We want you here!”

• Love 12
4 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Can't they charge her with filing a false report?

Yeah. I know it would be a very small price to pay for her actual crimes (covering for the psycho who murdered her dog in front of her kids/wasting government resources to investigate a crime she subsequently decided to abet after the fact/being a horror show of a "mom" on every level/etc., etc., etc.), but shouldn't she pay at least a nominal price for playing with law enforcement/publicly-funded services/etc., allegedly (by her own account) for publicity? At minimum, she should have to pay for some or all of the expenses for the investigation(s). True justice (if her story were true) would be her being criminally charged.

Are regular people allowed to "make up" crimes (I believe she was telling the truth for once when she reported Nugget's murder) for "publicity;" waste weeks of law enforcement's time/money; and incite "unfair harassment" of a "suspect" who actually did nothing wrong AND a tsunami of public complaints (further taxing law enforcement's resources) and negative publicity for the local jurisdiction, then just go, "Psych! I just made it all up! LOL!"? I doubt it.

Also, according to this narrative, UBT did nothing to Nugget and Nugget just ran away or was kidnapped by aliens/hatters/Nathan/Barb/Doris/whomever. So why did UBT confess to killing Nugget? Do they seriously expect anyone to believe that if Jenelle fabricated a story about UBT killing Nugget, which resulted in the kids being taken away, that he would be totally cool with that and instaforgive her for doing him wrong like that? They're so delusional that it hurts.

Does Jenelle hope to have a future as a SM/reality TV "star" after publicly declaring that she made up a story about her husband violently murdering her dog and stuck to the story for weeks, even after her kids were removed from her home, for publicity?!?!?! Granted, I can't understand how any company would be interested in her endorsement/involvement even before this, but still. Who the fuck relates to a "mom" who allows her kids to be taken away based on a lie she made up for publicity OR who allows her kids to be taken away to side with her dog-murdering husband?!?!?! I guess she already had the support of the latter group, so are they cool with the former scenario as well? Like, they "support moms," but don't care whether those moms actually give a fuck about their kids or not?

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I’m confused.  So she is saying Nugget wasn’t murdered?  It was a made up story for publicity?

If that’s the case someone call Leah Remini, stat!  WHERE’S NUGGET?

Well, America, if you want to be an abusive dog murdering asshole you may as well move to Columbia County NC.  Where their motto should be “we don’t give a fuck what you do!  Break all the laws!  Be a dick!  We want you here!”

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic, but in case you’re seriously confused - yes, Jenelle and David are both backtracking, at least to the police, and told them that the Nugget-is-dead story was fabricated for “PR reasons.”  From J and D’s point of view, it actually makes sense, because admitting to the murder would potentially get them in a lot of trouble, which they didn’t think about when David killed the poor dog and Idiot Jenelle posted her “tribute” on social media.  

It’s the 911 call all over again (I know, which one?) - when Jenelle called 911 in tears reporting that David beat her up.  Then days and weeks later - drinking?  Domestic violence?  What?  No!  She changed her story to “tripping” in the backyard.

As for the police, I don’t mean to make excuses for them, but without a body (sorry), there’s really not a lot they can do.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

As for the police, I don’t mean to make excuses for them, but without a body (sorry), there’s really not a lot they can do.  

I totally get that, BUT, if a gun-related crime has been accused and the suspect has posted numerous videos on SM about his gun/ammo collection and (presumably) there are public (or at least police) records of him buying multiple guns/ammunition, do police typically accept finding no weapons in his house at a given moment as sufficient to allay any concerns that he committed the gun-related crime that has been alleged or might commit other gun-related crimes in the future? Really?!?!?

Did they even ask him where all his guns and ammunition were? I have no idea what the laws are around that, but, presumably, you can't just tell law enforcement, "Yeah, I had a bunch of guns, but I threw them all away/gave them to people whose names I don't know. You can see they're not here, so, whatever!"

If the allegation was that UBT had threatened Barb with a gun (for example), would they execute a search warrant, find no guns, and be like, "Ok, I guess Barb's story is total BS. You're good to go!" Even though there's public evidence (provided by UBT) that he has lots of guns? I don't get it.

• Love 16

Does anyone here own a cannon? Not the camera, the thing they use in wars (and sometimes the circus). Read the bold text below.

Here is an "exclusive" interview that Jenelle is selling:

In photos shared exclusively with The Hollywood Gossip, Jenelle documents a life of quiet domesticity -- her children bonding with their parents, with one another, and with the animals that make up such a crucial part of life on the Eason homestead. But it wasn't easy to get back to this point ...

image.png.24793e92a9308f30646a7ae48c734934.png

When we asked about today's police report and the allegations that she lied about the events of April 29, Evans had this to say:

"I called back the Chief of Police because he wanted to speak with me the beginning of May 2019. When I called him, before I can even speak, he said to me, 'Mrs. Eason, I need to know the truth about this situation. I have many media outlets calling me about it and I want to tell you right now if this is a publicity stunt you need to tell me because I have other cases including things like rape that I have to deal with. If you are doing it for publicity then I understand and will close the case and you can go about your business.”

"When I responded I told him, 'Yes, what you heard is true about my dog. This isn’t a publicity stunt and I’m not sure where my dog is or what happened to my dog but you would have to call David and ask. I was inside my house with my kids when David went outside with the dog.'"

"I told them I hear gunshots all the time at my house and my neighbor down the road even shoots his cannon sometimes. Told them I don’t remember if I heard a gunshot or not. I never saw anything and was in the house with my kids the entire time (Ensley, Kaiser, and Maryssa)," Jenelle wrote in an email interview.

"Maryssa even got on stand in court, with the CPS case, and testified that the story of the dog did in fact happen. Not sure why the police would lie about this entire investigation," Evans said of her 11-year-old stepdaughter. She then leveled this shocking allegation:

"Detective Jacobs got on stand during court also and tried saying my house was 'filthy' and 'cluttered' when he conducted his search. My lawyer proved Detectives Jacobs wrong during his testimony by showing him my Ring camera of the night he was there and it showed my house to be spotless and no clutter."

"These police ended their 'investigation' a month ago and told David’s lawyer, Bill Gore, that they were closing the case. I honestly think they are doing this for their own publicity because they could have wrote up their “press release” weeks ago," Jenelle told us. "I’ve never in my life dealt with a police department ever 'releasing a press statement' about their investigations. "

"I feel very attacked and exploited for no reason. The Columbus County Sheriff’s Office is so crooked with their business that Detective Jacobs continued to call and harass me and David for weeks, had Mr. Bill Gore send a letter to leave us alone, then had to call Detective Jacobs to tell him to stop calling both of us about the incident," Jenelle said.

Asked about the lack of physical evidence surrounding Nugget's death, Jenelle told us, "That’s true. They didn’t find anything against me in any sort of way. I never broke the law to begin with."

"You would have to ask David what happened. I was not outside," Evans continued. "No more details I want to share, just want to move on with my life. This was an incident that should have never went public to begin with.

"He completed Anger Management Classes, we did Co-Parenting Classes together, and he stopped posting to social media for a while now. He will use Snapchat here and there but nothing too opinionated anymore. I think he really learned his lesson from all his past mistakes."

"We have footage of the entire search when the police came from two different angles," Evans added. "One from David’s phone and one from mine. If the police want to keep up their lies we can post the truth some more."

"Thanks for talking with me to get the truth out there! I really appreciate it!" Jenelle concluded. So that's her story. Do with the information what you will.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

Jenelle’s so-called story = obfuscation.  If Nugget simply disappeared, notice how she doesn’t explain her post on social media about his death or David’s post/video about defending his family.

1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

I totally get that, BUT, if a gun-related crime has been accused and the suspect has posted numerous videos on SM about his gun/ammo collection and (presumably) there are public (or at least police) records of him buying multiple guns/ammunition, do police typically accept finding no weapons in his house at a given moment as sufficient to allay any concerns that he committed the gun-related crime that has been alleged or might commit other gun-related crimes in the future? Really?!?!?

But again, without a body, there’s no crime to investigate.  I think they only “investigated” because media outlets kept inquiring, but when Jenelle said the media reports were wrong and Nugget probably ran away, case closed.  And the whole question of guns is irrelevant because, again, no crime.  I bet they didn’t even go to the house.  They really don’t care about this.  As the sherif said in the article, he has “more important” cases to deal with.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

CANNONS? LMAO! Look Janelle, I lived in Richmond Virginia. Lovely city. I spent time visiting friends that owned large historic homes built on battlefields.  No cannons. Ya gotta roll to Williamsburg for a freaking cannon....I can't even with her. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

CANNONS? LMAO! Look Janelle, I lived in Richmond Virginia. Lovely city. I spent time visiting friends that owned large historic homes built on battlefields.  No cannons. Ya gotta roll to Williamsburg for a freaking cannon....I can't even with her. 

If someone wants to help me haul one from Va , we can go aim it at the land 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4