Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Jenelle would love it if all of them lose their jobs.

A good mother wouldn't be tweeting and posting on Instagram all day with three kids to take care of...

On 7/14/2019 at 4:51 PM, druzy said:

This is Jenelle's Live she did the other day about explaining that she never reported Nugget's murder. Some of the comments are worth reading.

I refuse to watch anything she posts...and everyone else should be boycotting her also. She lies, fabricates and trolls...nothing to see here but a pathological liar.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

A good mother wouldn't be tweeting and posting on Instagram all day with three kids to take care of...

I refuse to watch anything she posts...and everyone else should be boycotting her also. She lies, fabricates and trolls...nothing to see here but a pathological liar.

You are absolutely right.

• Love 9
20 hours ago, Rescue Mama said:

I'm sorry but I think NYC is so damn ugly.

Same, here.  I'm sure it's amazing, but I've been to other major cities that are so much prettier.

Topic?  Jenelle is a swamp cooze, and that will never change.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Did they not learn anything the last time?! 

Learning would mean accepting guilt or negligence on their part.  These dogs will go wherever all the other missing pets go when they become too much to deal with instead of training them or teaching the kids how to act around dogs.

21 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Jace is so grown up looking! Bummer free $$$ is over.

I really do wish they could keep barb and Jace. I mean...she is his parent, anyway. And it would royally piss Jenelle off!

• Love 17
On 7/20/2019 at 10:00 PM, Christina87 said:

I really do wish they could keep barb and Jace. I mean...she is his parent, anyway. And it would royally piss Jenelle off!

I agree. I will miss Barb and Jace. Fucking Jenelle fucks up everything for everyone!

• Love 14
On 7/22/2019 at 7:11 AM, TresGatos said:

It looks like she's trying to bury him. Probably something she saw her heinous daddy do. 

These people are so stupid! These dogs will not make a small mark when they 'nip' at this small child, they will cause real damage! Dogs don't see small children the same way they see grown adults, they look, smell and act different than big people. These idiots will just never learn and it will always be the kids and animals that suffer. 

• Love 7
On 7/22/2019 at 10:27 PM, galaxychaser said:

I agree. Finally Jace will have a semi private life. Let’s hope mtv doesn’t start filming Jenelle again. Because if they do Jace will be back on TV.

I've had to back off the Jenelle news, it's so depressing. But if MTV were to film her again I hope there's enough protest to put a stop to it. Anyone who gives them a check, not just MTV.

• Love 7
On 7/22/2019 at 6:45 PM, politichick said:

I agree. I will miss Barb and Jace. Fucking Jenelle fucks up everything for everyone!

I can't think of anything worse for Jace than to have more of this family drama and mess being put back on TV. Barbara needs to focus on raising Jace without cameras and public attention. Lord knows this kid is going to have enough to deal with as he enters the teen years. I would be thrilled not to ever see Jenelle and David on TV again or even hear their names. MTV should have cut Jenelle loose a long time ago...after her road rage and brandishing a gun with Jace in the car. THAT should have been the end of her on this show. And Barbara is not without blame for some of this mess...she played nicey nice with Jenelle this season and ignored some of this troubling behavior. She threw Nathan and Doris under the bus after reporting alleged abuse of Kaiser to them. Unfortunately, Barbara seems to like her "celebrity" and face/name recognition when she goes out in public. She needs to protect Jace and do all she can to make sure that he gets the therapy and guidance he needs to have a healthy and productive life and being on an MTV show should not be a part of his life anymore.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Jenelle compared herself to Leah on SM, but she's happy she doesn't compare herself to others on SM.  Fucking Looney Tunes. 

jen.jpg

I suppose it would be hard to constantly come up short against...anyone, I guess.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Jenelle compared herself to Leah on SM, but she's happy she doesn't compare herself to others on SM.  Fucking Looney Tunes. 

Jenelle is an @$$hole like no other. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hollywoodlife.com/2019/07/24/jenelle-evans-esophagus-diagnosis-sick-david-eason-support/amp/

Also damn good moms don't have to tell the world they are damn good moms.

If MTV really is only not filming her this season, I am not watching another fucking show on their channel. I'm sick of these bitches and the shit they do and MTV just keeps throwing money at them.

"The makeup entrepreneur shared that she and David are “stronger than ever” in a new post on Instagram, July 23."

Tabloid writers must secretly try to out-snark each other with their descriptions of these TM clowns.  Jenelle is a makeup entrepreneur, Cate is a fashion designer, Farrah is an international businesswoman...

• LOL 20
16 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

"The makeup entrepreneur shared that she and David are “stronger than ever” in a new post on Instagram, July 23."

Tabloid writers must secretly try to out-snark each other with their descriptions of these TM clowns.  Jenelle is a makeup entrepreneur, Cate is a fashion designer, Farrah is an international businesswoman...

I have serious doubts that this witch can have a successful makeup line. Too much notoriety, other, far bigger stars also have new lines out (Lady Gaga), I hope she loses everything.

• Love 11

A cosmetic line from the horror of eyebrows won't buy her a Bud Light. The real celebs are eating up the market now. There is not one platform that I don't get hit up for the newest miracle mascara for the low, low price of 115.00. Leah got stuck with thousands in Mary Kay.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

What retailer is going to stock this shit?  I think Walmart would even get blow back if they endorsed her.  Like seriously, if I walked into Ulta next week and saw JE on display, I sure as hell would make a comment and see who I could complain to.  I just don’t see that happening, tho.  And if her only way to sell is online and through social media, why did she choose cosmetics?  You really HAVE to try make up on to get the right product.  At least initially!  

Her business model is a joke.  And why is it all going thru DC?  It’s gotta be some overseas outfit?  No?  What company in their right mind would touch her with a 1000 foot pole?

She may still have fans out there that would support this, but they are shopping in the Wet ‘n Wild section (no offense to anyone who favors those products), not the MAC counter.

• Love 21
13 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

What retailer is going to stock this shit?  I think Walmart would even get blow back if they endorsed her.  Like seriously, if I walked into Ulta next week and saw JE on display, I sure as hell would make a comment and see who I could complain to.  I just don’t see that happening, tho.  And if her only way to sell is online and through social media, why did she choose cosmetics?  You really HAVE to try make up on to get the right product.  At least initially!  

Her business model is a joke.  And why is it all going thru DC?  It’s gotta be some overseas outfit?  No?  What company in their right mind would touch her with a 1000 foot pole?

She may still have fans out there that would support this, but they are shopping in the Wet ‘n Wild section (no offense to anyone who favors those products), not the MAC counter.

Hey, I am with you and I LIKE Wet 'n Wild because they're cruelty free (for reference, MAC is doing worse to animals than David does). But I get what you're saying. She can't compete with high end brands like Anastasia Beverly Hills when she can't even be bothered to clean herself, let alone put on makeup.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Maybe these dogs will grow protective of the kids and rip Davids throat out next time he gets violent.  I'm not familiar with the breed, but they look like they're going to be bigger dogs.  He beat and killed a small dog, and while I know any size dog can be abused, it's not as easy to beat two huge dogs at once.  So I wouldn't lose one wink of sleep if these dogs mauled him to death.  I know that kind of statement is frowned upon, but in some cases the world is a safer place when some people aren't in it.  I don't wish this kind of ill on your run-of-the-mill dickhead (except maybe a traffic ticket or explosive diarrhea lol), but David is a very serious threat to not just his family, but the public at large.  He is likely to kill someone.  I don't cry when people like that meet their maker.  It's tragic that they chose to use their one shot at life endangering people, but they made their choices....and therefore chose their consequences. 

• Love 15
On 7/24/2019 at 11:18 AM, kicksave said:

Unfortunately, Barbara seems to like her "celebrity" and face/name recognition when she goes out in public. She needs to protect Jace and do all she can to make sure that he gets the therapy and guidance he needs to have a healthy and productive life and being on an MTV show should not be a part of his life anymore.

104%!

• Love 4
14 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Back the first time she tried to launch it online, I left her a nasty post on IG.  It's gone now but she was selling lipstick and the pictures were of her sitting in the road.  Sitting by the pool in a bikini.  These were all full body shots.  What the fuck does this have to do with lipstick?  I told her if she had a true passion for cosmetics, she'd have close up pics of models of various skin tones, various lip sizes with all colors she offers.  As usual, it's all about HER.  I can't stand this broad.

9 hours ago, eskimo said:

So I wouldn't lose one wink of sleep if these dogs mauled him to death.  I know that kind of statement is frowned upon, but in some cases the world is a safer place when some people aren't in it.  

I wish I could like this 100 times.

• Love 11

This stupid twat has an infuriating Instagram live story up about all the animals "love dad" as they follow "dad" into the garage. Seriously?! You post that after Nugget? You are a moron! 

Also they have no idea why Instagram keeps shutting down David's account. He keeps making accounts and they shut them down immediately before he has time to post anything anything offensive. Good jackass!! I hope he never gets an account!

Edited by badhaggis
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, badhaggis said:

This stupid twat has an infuriating Instagram live story up about all the animals "love dad" as they follow "dad" into the garage. Seriously?! You post that after Nugget? You are a moron! 

Also they have no idea why Instagram keeps shutting down David's account. He keeps making accounts and they shut them down immediately before he has time to post anything anything offensive. Good jackass!! I hope he never gets an account!

Betting that someone at IG is a TM2 fan or has friends who are keeping an eye out.

That's my favorite theory right now.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Betting that someone at IG is a TM2 fan or has friends who are keeping an eye out.

That's my favorite theory right now.

It could have something to with the fact he's using the same damn phone phone to make them based on the video they had or using a variation of big old honky as a name. However I really, really like your answer better!

Edited by badhaggis
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, allienc said:

IG has shut Jenelle's account down now 😀

Nah, it's still there. She just posted a picture of her fake smiling kids with a bunch of chickens her husband will likely murder for some afternoon fun.