Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 8/12/2019 at 9:47 PM, kicksave said:

Blacksmithing is a trade and I know most states you have be trained in it and then certified. I knew a blacksmith in Maine and he was one of two in the entire state. He trained for it and then was certified. He made horseshoes and made a living doing that and cleaning hooves and putting on new shoes on the horses. He also made some tools...it’s a craft that requires specific training. You can’t just one day decide you’re going to blacksmith without proper training. Idiots.

I think that’s a little different (former serious horse person😢). That’s a Farrier and you need to do an apprenticeship (Billy the farrier at my barn was awesome and talkative).

Thankfully no serious horse owner would let David within miles of their horses. I had a mare that was pretty nasty though. I was the only one she loved. I probably could have convinced her to bite and kick the fuck out of his ass. Ah - lost opportunities...

Edited by Jennifersdc
Very very minor. ETA again- maybe he can shoe Caitlyn’s horse. Though I highly doubt that poor horse has shoes or she gets it done on a regular basis.
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Oh man! I’m a Shameless fan but I didn’t even think about that! (I’m lagging behind in my seasons tho) 

You’re not missing much (even with edibles). IMO - the last couple Seasons sucked compared to the earlier ones. Which IMO was one of the best series on TV. Hysterical.

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - Hobo Games was pretty funny
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I think that’s a little different (former serious horse person😢). That’s a Farrier and you need to do an apprenticeship (Billy the farrier at my barn was awesome and talkative).

Thankfully no serious horse owner would let David within miles of their horses. I had a mare that was pretty nasty though. I was the only one she loved. I probably could have convinced her to bite and kick the fuck out of his ass. Ah - lost opportunities...

Well, back when I knew this particular person it was in the ‘60’s and he was known in Portland as a blacksmith and took care of all the horses at a riding school and camp. Maybe the titles are different now but he did train/apprentice with another blacksmith before hanging his shingle up and did various other blacksmithing work besides horse shoes.  

My point was that David calling himself a blacksmith with no training, no apprenticeship or even viable equipment is just ludicrous.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Well, back when I knew this particular person it was in the ‘60’s and he was known in Portland as a blacksmith and took care of all the horses at a riding school and camp. Maybe the titles are different now but he did train/apprentice with another blacksmith before hanging his shingle up and did various other blacksmithing work besides horse shoes.  

My point was that David calling himself a blacksmith with no training, no apprenticeship or even viable equipment is just ludicrous.

Absolutely. In the 80’s we called Billy a blacksmith. I just wanted to differentiate your friend with UBT’s current BS. 

• Love 5
On 8/14/2019 at 5:53 PM, Jennifersdc said:

You’re not missing much (even with edibles). IMO - the last couple Seasons sucked compared to the earlier ones. Which IMO was one of the best series on TV. Hysterical.

Right?  It's almost like a different (horribly written) show.  It was one of my favorites.

Just thinking that the Gallagher house, in all its disgusting glory is cleaner than Jenelle's smelly, sinking snake pit.

• Love 7
On 8/10/2019 at 10:46 PM, FairyDusted said:

Wait!!!! She set up an account for her toddler??? Crazy bitch.

it's apparently a thing now for some "celebrities". i follow a female wrestler on instagram, and she created one for her daughter who is younger than ensley.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Did anyone direct her to the state attorney general yet? Wtf, is federal lawyer even a thing? 

Now, granted, I had to look it up, but yes, there is such a thing as a federal attorney. From what Professor Google tells me, a federal attorney is "an attorney who has been admitted to practice before a Federal court for a particular jurisdiction." So, either she knows she has committed some federal offenses or she's going to sue the federal government for violating her rights under the 82nd Amendment.

No a "Federal" Lawyer is not a thing.  An attorney may be more versed in Federal law and procedure but I don't know what Jenelle is even talking about and I've been a paralegal for almost 20 years.  

• Love 6
18 hours ago, lefawn said:

No a "Federal" Lawyer is not a thing.  An attorney may be more versed in Federal law and procedure but I don't know what Jenelle is even talking about and I've been a paralegal for almost 20 years.  

A federally LICENSED attorney is a thing. I am one. I have a license to practice law in IL (the state bar granted it) and a federal license- a federal license is required to practice bankruptcy and appear in federal court. It’s much less involved than being licensed in a state level, mostly a bureaucracy thing. 

Jenelle worded it poorly but I understand what she’s talking about. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 7

I can hear the screaming from her shack. They will be facing the cold reality very soon. I don't know why she needs that type of attorney but it CAN'T be cheap. None of their projects will fly. Way worse than Tyler's baby clothes that at least was open a hot minute.

• LOL 7
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

2D5052B4-42DA-4771-995A-93FBA80A3636.jpeg

Good! There's a local Flirt Beauty I shop at that will now continue to receive my business!

Where’s the Roxann “I CAAAAAAN’T” meme when you need it?

Everyday this bitch becomes more and more delusional.  

Someone tweet Kylie and KKW stat and ask if they feel threatened by this super top secret launch.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

Jenelle just doxxed someone she thinks got her makeup event canceled. She posted a picture of the woman along with her name and asked her followers to help take the woman down. Jenelle is unraveling. Hopefully karma finally gets her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 8/18/2019 at 11:41 AM, druzy said:

Jenelle just doxxed someone she thinks got her makeup event canceled. She posted a picture of the woman along with her name and asked her followers to help take the woman down. Jenelle is unraveling. Hopefully karma finally gets her.

Comments say things like "This a woman I want to be friends with" and "She's someone I would buy a drink for."  Did Jenelle really think people would be rushing to her aid?

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
Typo
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Jenelle's event is TOP SECRET...previous info was leaked and SHE decided to cancel the venue!

leak.png

She's probably gonna live stream it from the bus station bathroom.

1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

She's probably gonna live stream it from the bus station bathroom.

It will now be held in the She-Shed while UBT sells his bracelets. 😆

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
On 8/17/2019 at 11:08 AM, Scarlett45 said:

A federally LICENSED attorney is a thing. I am one. I have a license to practice law in IL (the state bar granted it) and a federal license- a federal license is required to practice bankruptcy and appear in federal court. It’s much less involved than being licensed in a state level, mostly a bureaucracy thing. 

Jenelle worded it poorly but I understand what she’s talking about. 

So maybe they're filing bankruptcy. That's my hope.

And Jenelle, tell me why any commercial venture would have a top secret launch. Nobody will buy your crap. Or a shout out, do idiots really spend their money on such things?

• Love 10

Lmfaooooo, Jenelle was having a launch party for a brow kit?! Because there aren't already a hundred bazillion variations of brow pencils, pommades and powders already crowding the market. She really is a special kind of stupid.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

I have a really dumb question.  The event (well before it got cancelled and honestly we should all just let her spend all her money having these  events and not show up) had “complementary” manicure,  pedicures and massages.    Janelle isn’t giving them right?   😦 Would anyone actually let Janelle anywhere near there feet much less their  hands or....their neck.  😱 

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lmfaooooo, Jenelle was having a launch party for a brow kit?! Because there aren't already a hundred bazillion variations of brow pencils, pommades and powders already crowding the market. She really is a special kind of stupid.

This is a great point subtly made. Jenelle doesn't seem to get something critical here about "her" products. She's not actually out DEVELOPING anything. She's merely licensing her name, like Trump Steaks. That means there's nothing at all uniquely Jenellian about anything she's selling (or any of these bozos and their slapdick products, to be fair). That's great for the lazy and entitled celebrity, until such time as you become toxic to a brand. You will learn quickly that these licensee companies and their dumb products are quick to move on to the J-list celebrity, probably some MySpace influencer, they passed over to get to you, the I-list celebrity, to slap THEIR name on the product. If Jenelle had developed something herself, gone through the product cycle, had a patent, it'd be a different story, but sorry, you're just a name. Now that name has negative market value, and you won't ever have a JE line of jack shit now. You might as well start filming the home made commercials for David's Forged Throwing Ax Business now. Unless the Daily Stormer is offering you a column as a relationships expert I guess.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
20 hours ago, Mkay said:

It will now be held in the She-Shed while UBT sells his bracelets. 😆

I laughed when I saw those! We made those in Leather Crafting /shop class in 9th grade. We did a much nicer job too! 😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Believe it or not, she still has fans. Thousands of them  who tell her she's a wonderful mother and her husband is so thoughtful and handy and they have the perfect life and perfect family and perfect marriage.

Maybe some of them actually have jobs and can afford to buy her and the dog murderer's crap.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, dariafan said:

Thundercunt needs a manager to explain things to her.  Like to sell your shit, you need to advertise.  Oh and very few people want to buy your shit 

Also, somebody would have to admire your eyebrows. I mean, im sure some bitch out there is just creaming her jeans to have giant apostrophes on her face.... hahaha no, no there’s nobody.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

And she has fully doxxed the lady who bought all the domain names.  She's a piece of shit.  She put this woman's personal info, family members and some made up shit in pure Jenelle style out there for her fans to pile on. This lady has a GFM for attorney fees to sue Jenelle.  Last I heard, they don't allow GFM's for legal so don't know if it's going to stay.  

• Love 5
13 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

And she has fully doxxed the lady who bought all the domain names.  She's a piece of shit.  She put this woman's personal info, family members and some made up shit in pure Jenelle style out there for her fans to pile on. This lady has a GFM for attorney fees to sue Jenelle.  Last I heard, they don't allow GFM's for legal so don't know if it's going to stay.  

Have you looked at that website?  I thought it was funny when she bought all those domain names, but the website turned into a crazy hate site.  That woman didn't deserve to be doxxed, but she went hard at Jenelle and kept posting to reddit asking people to do equally awful things to Jenelle.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 8/19/2019 at 1:55 PM, Uncle JUICE said:

You will learn quickly that these licensee companies and their dumb products are quick to move on to the J-list celebrity, probably some MySpace influencer, they passed over to get to you, the I-list celebrity, to slap THEIR name on the product. 

bahahahahaha myspace influencer! 😂😂😂 genius!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, smhjess said:

Have you looked at that website?  I thought it was funny when she bought all those domain names, but the website turned into a crazy hate site.  That woman didn't deserve to be doxxed, but she went hard at Jenelle and kept posting to reddit asking people to do equally awful things to Jenelle.

Oh shit, I haven't in a long time.  Mental note to go check it out on my lunch.  

• Useful 1