Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

(edited)

From The Hollywood Gossip:

In a new video David shared on his YouTube channel, he introduces the puppies - two Anatolian Shepherds named Buddy and Junior.  In his caption, he explained that "Recently we had to find a better way of protecting our chickens and livestock."

Livestock?  So now he's Ben Cartwright with a herd of cattle on the Ponderosa?  What an ass.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/jenelle-evans-and-david-eason-surprise-weve-got-new-dogs/

Some delusional clown posted on the YouTube video:

"Beautiful!! The kids are extremely lucky to be able to grow up learning how to farm and being able to have so many beautiful animals! Keep doing your thing u guys are showing the kids to fight for what you love and believe in!!"

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
6 hours ago, waitwhat said:

Screenshot from reddit. Can anyone confirm if this is true? 🤬

Screenshot_20190714-145034_Reddit.jpg

Yes...it’s true. Confirmed on TMZ. They got two Anatolian Shepherds. Pricey pups used as guard dogs for livestock. 

• Love 1
On 7/12/2019 at 3:37 PM, Neko said:

They are white, and they have been on TV.  Rules do not apply, to them.

I don't think it's a "White" thing, let's not even start on that stuff, I think it's because they have money, tv fame, and are local celebrities (nauseating as it is to write that). See OJ Simpson as an example if you need proof that green is the color that trumps all others. I can't wait until they run out of money, their "fame" fades, and they have to face the consequences of their actions. I wish nothing but the worst for these monsters.

• Love 24
24 minutes ago, happykitteh said:

I can't wait until they run out of money, their "fame" fades, and they have to face the consequences of their actions. I wish nothing but the worst for these monsters.

Maybe UBT will start pimping Jenelle out. I would pay her to keep her clothes on.

• LOL 8

The police make zero sense here. They're clearly pissed Nugget took up so many resources yet they don't want to charge her with filing a false police report? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

"I'm a damn good mom, regardless of anyone else's opinion."

Including her children and step-children.

"Don't let anyone bring you down."

I shudder to think what Jenelle will do that will cause her to be any lower than she is now which is among the lowest of the low. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, Court said:

The police make zero sense here. They're clearly pissed Nugget took up so many resources yet they don't want to charge her with filing a false police report? 

Why do people think she filed a police report?  Jenelle obviously knows David killed Nugget and has been covering for him ever since, so why would she report it to the police?  I think the police only investigated because they were contacted by news outlets, animal welfare org.’s, and/or fans.  

• Love 4
On 7/13/2019 at 2:47 PM, rhofmovalley said:

When the dog murderer was imitating Nathan did he put a cucumber in his pants?  Because Nathan has a much larger dick and we all know that because Jenelle said so.

I keep hearing this, when did she say that?  I'm dying to see it so I can laugh and laugh and laugh.

Speaking of laughing I'm getting a kick out of the ducks faces.  Those ducks have seen things!

And holy long legs Maryssa!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I keep hearing this, when did she say that?  I'm dying to see it so I can laugh and laugh and laugh.

Speaking of laughing I'm getting a kick out of the ducks faces.  Those ducks have seen things!

And holy long legs Maryssa!  

It came up on a reunion special.  Season 7 reunion, I believe part 2.  Nathan is the one who brings up David having seen a pic and being mad.  They cut to David's face backstage and he is MAD.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

My heart is hurting for those kids. Especially Maryssa. I wonder if she will get to see her grandmother at all now that the woman tried to stand up to David, and Maryssa expressed a desire to live with her.

Situations like these make me think of how blessed/fortunate/lucky I was to have a loving family growing up. As a young kid/teen I understood some people’s parents were shit, or were abusive, but I figured for most children they had SOMEONE (like a grandparent/aunt/uncle etc) who loved them and treated them well, even if their bio parents were awful. Ugh the kids didn’t stand a chance. 

I wonder how Maryssa’s grandmother feels- probably eaten up inside even though this isn’t her fault. 

• Love 6

I am not sure what happened with my above msg. I didn't mean to post that.

Anyway, those dogs are gorgeous. I feel so bad for them living with the monsters. May God have mercy on their precious souls.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Jenelle is on a rampage this morning. She's been tweeting up a storm because Morgan Stewart said what many of us have been saying:

image.png.a23253cc89de096ea5bbe2b223b80256.png

And all of my Morgan Stewart hatred melts away.  

4 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

The ducks' faces are making me laugh too.  I don't want to laugh because they look terrified!  And I am for real worried about them... But those are some expressive ducks, and I crack up whenever I see that picture.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, smores said:

"If you were on tv this would happen to you too"

No the fuck it would not.  You might see that my house is messy sometimes and that I don't always put my laundry away the same day I do it, but you wouldn't find a bunch of random pill bottles, screaming kids, booze, trash and the general chaos you see in her household.  And you damn sure would NOT see animal cruelty, child abuse or any random animal disappearances.  

Right? I think Chelsea, Maci, heck, even Catelynn and Kailyn would disagree. They might have their issues with baby daddies or like lazy slobs at times, but they don't look like drug addicted abusive parents. That's all you, Jenelle. Now Leah and Amber have looked like addicts, and Amber has looked abusive. But no, being on tv doesn't make you like like a stoned, abusive a hole.

• Love 14
On 7/14/2019 at 4:06 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

From The Hollywood Gossip:

In a new video David shared on his YouTube channel, he introduces the puppies - two Anatolian Shepherds named Buddy and Junior.  In his caption, he explained that "Recently we had to find a better way of protecting our chickens and livestock."

Livestock?  So now he's Ben Cartwright with a herd of cattle on the Ponderosa?  What an ass.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/jenelle-evans-and-david-eason-surprise-weve-got-new-dogs/

Some delusional clown posted on the YouTube video:

"Beautiful!! The kids are extremely lucky to be able to grow up learning how to farm and being able to have so many beautiful animals! Keep doing your thing u guys are showing the kids to fight for what you love and believe in!!"

Yes but they were spotted on Instagram as early as June 26th.  So they aren’t new new.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Right? I think Chelsea, Maci, heck, even Catelynn and Kailyn would disagree. They might have their issues with baby daddies or like lazy slobs at times, but they don't look like drug addicted abusive parents. That's all you, Jenelle. Now Leah and Amber have looked like addicts, and Amber has looked abusive. But no, being on tv doesn't make you like like a stoned, abusive a hole.

I would go as far as to include most of the dads as well, certainly not all but most. Their kids aren't severely traumatized, being yanked from their home into courts, and who knows what all else.

Jenelle will always believe that she's the victim.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I would go as far as to include most of the dads as well, certainly not all but most. Their kids aren't severely traumatized, being yanked from their home into courts, and who knows what all else.

Jenelle will always believe that she's the victim.

I agree.  Corey, even before his current wife, was a much better house for the kids than Leah's.  I think Jo has always kept a room for Isaac.  And I'm confident that Javi has space for his kids.  Gary clearly cares for his kids.  I think even Nathan makes sure that Kaiser is cared for and has a clean, safe environment.  

Tyler I don't want to give a pass on because his kid did literally hand someone poop.  But considering the rest of their family, he and Caitlyn are living in a better situation than you'd expect.  It's pretty much Ryan and Adam that suck, along with Jace's father who isn't even around.  Oh, that's right, he's modeling and feeding the homeless, so he hasn't had time.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Everyday there's a Jenelle tweet or some story about her online or on some other media outlet...she's really thirsty. Has to get her stuff out there constantly now. Smells of desperation.

• Love 13

This is such a mess and so damn tragic for the kids and animals.

There are hundreds (if not thousands) of people who have regularly appeared on reality TV starting with the Real World for almost three decades ago.  Very few of them have had CPS take their kids away or been investigated over their partner murdering their dog in front of the kid. In fact I can name only one reality "star" who those two things happened to - Jenelle.  No, Jenelle, it does not happen to everyone.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
23 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I've quit following her on all sites, not even a nickel into her pocket!

There's also no film of me nodding off in a heroin doze, or using my mother's (stolen) credit card.

Me either.  I also don't have film of me being shocked when I didn't show up to work or call in and getting fired or me abusing animals.  Guess we really missed out by not being on tv for getting pregnant at 16.

• Love 7

Well - the good news is those Anatolian Shepherds’s will probably take off on them sooner or later before he can shoot them. I have a Great Pyr mix (Mama was purebred, working farm dog in Louisiana - Papa was working Australian Cattle Dog next farm over). Similar breed, and they’re far too independent to take any shit. Unfortunately (or thankfully?) though these assholes may have gotten the right dog for their “needs”.

These dogs are natural livestock “guardians” (not “guard” dogs like Rotties, Dobermans etc), meaning they’re large (and in case of Pyr’s white to be visible at night), and bark their heads off whenever a predator comes around.

They’ll soon figure out that means David. Unfortunately unlike a “guard” dog, they don’t actually attack anything - so David’s probably safe from getting killed by his own dog. Is that wrong to hope?

Look up Great Pyr sit stay come meme. I couldn’t get it to paste.

Hopefully Jax’s new owners will get him fixed and allow him in the house. Happy ending for him either way!

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
On 7/15/2019 at 9:50 AM, galaxychaser said:

The poor dogs are doomed 

I hope they maul his ugly ass. Ramsey Bolton style.

On 7/15/2019 at 11:59 PM, BitterApple said:

You can never have too much Tywin Lannister.

Even Tywin, a man whose own son killed him on the shitter, is a better dad than David. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I hope they maul his ugly ass. Ramsey Bolton style.

Even Tywin, a man whose own son killed him on the shitter, is a better dad than David. 

We can only hope. But see my post above - unlikely to happen. This breed would hit the road first. Being since they likely never intend to let them inside the house - that’s likely to happen.

• Love 4

How delusional do you have to be to consider yourself a good mother regardless of anyones opinion when your own son  has said that youre "a piece of shit."   I guess Jace is just a hater too.   

I hope the public finds out who the breeder is for those new dogs and fucks them all up online.   This is why puppy mills are a bad idea.   Any rescue organization would never give those two losers more pets.    They would be asking about other pets and how long you have had pets and you know, just use basic common sense that this guy is a dog murderer.   

• Love 19
1 minute ago, lexiexx said:

How delusional do you have to be to consider yourself a good mother regardless of anyones opinion when your own son  has said that youre "a piece of shit."   I guess Jace is just a hater too.   

I hope the public finds out who the breeder is for those new dogs and fucks them all up online.   This is why puppy mills are a bad idea.   Any rescue organization would never give those two losers more pets.    They would be asking about other pets and how long you have had pets and you know, just use basic common sense that this guy is a dog murderer.   

100%

• Love 6
(edited)

Jenelle is trying to shade Leah now because she doesn't know CPS didn't remove Leah's kids.  Throwing others under the bus doesn't make Jenelle look like a more stable parent.

Edited by smhjess
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

And Leah even owned up to almost losing custody. I'll give her major points for that. She loses points for hanging out with Kail though.  

Come to think of it Janelle and Amber should hang out. Keep all the nastiness contained.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, smhjess said:

Jenelle is trying to shade Leah now because she doesn't know CPS didn't remove Leah's kids.  Throwing others under the bus doesn't make Jenelle look like a more stable parent.

This is Leah's response

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7