Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 8/4/2019 at 3:15 PM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

To sell what? The pelts of little dogs?

C2D9FBD9-CF9D-4A76-9839-8FC1DB06A534.jpeg

He’s making knives.  To stab balloons with.  👍🏻  😆

Edited by Mkay
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I don't think that knife is sharp enough to pierce a balloon.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Soooooo cool?   Hardly.  

I wonder what shipping and handling runs on one of his “knives”?   

These 2 are such idiots.  I’d never buy makeup from Jenelle because she doesn’t even make her own face pretty.  And I’d never buy any handmade wares from dog murderer because everything he’s “built” on the laaaaand looks half assed janky AF.   They thinks he’s so handy and self sufficient yet their house is been sinking for over 2 years.  HARD PASS.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Is he making these from prison? That would be the only explanation I could fathom for such amazingly shitty work. I haven't ever done forging, but I can guarantee I could make a better knife than this. 

I mean, this is David, but why would you even show that? It looks like a six year old made it. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Stusan said:

Is he making these from prison? That would be the only explanation I could fathom for such amazingly shitty work. 

I watch prison  docuseries and you would be surprised at the quality shank/shiv work.  This would get laughed at in prison.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • LOL 11
  • Love 10

I hope people flood his Etsy page with shame.  Run him off all SM!   

What happened to his scuba business?  Didn’t pan out?

At some point they (maybe) will realize they don’t have the “star power” to sustain a business based on who they are.  Add to that how horrible of people they are, which of course they don’t understand.  She’s not going to be the next Kylie and he sure as hell is not going to be the next Chip Gaines (I cant think of any other crafty/handy popular guy off the top of my head at the moment).  

• Love 7

I can't believe this fool is even trying to make a buck out of anything but especially a weapon of any kind. They both must be high high high. Even IF he was great at it, they won't be able to put food on the table on the regular.

That Land is gonna sinking fast in every way. Unnerving. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

What in the fresh hell is she wearing?  You can see FUPA AND camel toe.  Gah. 

She has gained a ton of weight. And she's short, so it really shows. She's showing Kail levels of delusion regarding the misconception that you are whatever size you can feasibly squeeze yourself into.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

Breaking news, Happening Now, I'm Wolf Blitzer from the Situation Room! Our top story, Crafts website ETSY suspends former Y list, soon to be Z list celebrity's website for subpar knives forged from scrap metal due to liability concerns! For more details we go to CNN contributor Kerthy Whateverthefuck. 

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

UBT has probably been watching Forged In Fire on the Discovery or History channel, I forget which. It's Project Runway with knives and weapons. The competitors are highly experienced and they stress the danger of trying to do this at home. But, you know, he don't need no special schoolin' on knife makin', 'cause he's a real man.

He's going to burn the place down.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 8/6/2019 at 12:20 PM, geauxaway said:

I hope people flood his Etsy page with shame.  Run him off all SM!   

What happened to his scuba business?  Didn’t pan out?

I think i remember reading that the original owner bought it back?  I could be totally wrong though. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

I think i remember reading that the original owner bought it back?  I could be totally wrong though. 

The business was Jamie’s husbands.  (Jenelle’s former BFF) They moves to Kentucky then the hurricane hit.  David never got back into the water after the hurricane.  Jamie and her husband moved back, bought the business back, and they are no longer friends after Jamie answered questions online about the dog being murdered. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 11

There's a REAL business called Black River Forge.  You'd think David would Google the name before...oh, wait, it's David.

https://www.facebook.com/BlackRiverForge

"Thank you for bringing to our attention that someone is using the same business name. We are not familiar with David & will look into this matter."

ETA:  Nugget Cosmetics, AKA JECosmeticsInc announced that they acquired the domain name:

<:nuggetnote:> NuggetCosmeticsInc acquires blackriverforge.com  domain name. Good luck Dog Killer Dave with selling your animal killing wannabe prison shivs on Etsy you worthless POS.

https://jecosmeticsinc.com

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 13
On 8/6/2019 at 1:45 PM, ShaNaeNae said:

What in the fresh hell is she wearing?  You can see FUPA AND camel toe.  Gah. 

Typical trailer trash camo shirt and shorts fresh off the rack at Walmart.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Ugh! Can't wait to see both their ugly mugs working a checkout register somewhere.

Preferably at Walmart. After all the shit she gave her mother for working there to support her and JACE, I hope they wind up begging for a job.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Preferably at Walmart. After all the shit she gave her mother for working there to support her and JACE, I hope they wind up begging for a job.

In a previous lifetime, I managed a store (Not the size of a Walmart). I'm not sure I'd even interview these two, just thinking about what their applications would look like. Admittedly, Janelle's medical school experience might work in her favor, until I meet her in person. I'd have to be pretty desperate for a body, to get past the creep factor of UBT to hire him. I don't think that's possible. He'd be a hard no. Not even to sweep the floors and unload the truck. I'd rather do it myself.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 13

I don't think either have them have worked a "real" job in a very long time, if ever, and I don't see either of them happily putting up with the whole "doing things I don't want to do because I have to" thing about any job.  I see UBT getting angry and quitting, and Jenelle just leaving/slacking off/smoking up and getting fired.

• Love 8
23 hours ago, Stusan said:

Gotta love a good flounce. 

IMG_0852.GIF

Ok, add me to the list that doesn't believe Jenelle has depression. And I think we all know that you don't get your twitter taken away because you have depression. She's COMPLETELY delusional if she thinks anyone is going to buy that...even the 80-year-old women on twitter who send money to Nigerian princes!

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Ok, add me to the list that doesn't believe Jenelle has depression. And I think we all know that you don't get your twitter taken away because you have depression. She's COMPLETELY delusional if she thinks anyone is going to buy that...even the 80-year-old women on twitter who send money to Nigerian princes!

Are you trying to tell me that I'll never see my money back from that Nigerian prince? Dammit. He was so nice, too.

I'd rather give my money to a fake Nigerian prince then Jenelle and Dumb-Ass.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

forge.jpg

black river.jpg

No one is “hating just to hate.”  This is what happens when you are a racist child abusing dog murderer.  THIS IS YOUR REPUTATION AND IT PRECEDES YOU.  Maybe someday they will catch on and figure it out, but I’m not holding my breath.  

• Love 18
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

No one is “hating just to hate.”  This is what happens when you are a racist child abusing dog murderer.  THIS IS YOUR REPUTATION AND IT PRECEDES YOU.  Maybe someday they will catch on and figure it out, but I’m not holding my breath.  

It's so strange to me, because Jenelle is literally incapable of learning anything. I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea, for example, behaved horribly and was surprised when something happened, because Randy clearly never had effective consequences. However, we know that barb at least tried to give Jenelle consequences for her actions! I'd be horrified if I ever did something to make my mom so mad that she put my clothes in a trash bag and kicked me out! I don't feel like Barb was an ideal parent, but I can't imagine how difficult it was to punish Jenelle when she realized that nothing she did caused Jenelle to even reflect on her behavior. She probably started with grounding, taking her phone away, etc, and nothing worked, so Barb rightly or wrongly felt the punishment had to escalate. The girl literally can't learn from her mistakes, and it's bizarre, given that her mom tried her best with following though on consequences. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

It's so strange to me, because Jenelle is literally incapable of learning anything. I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea, for example, behaved horribly and was surprised when something happened, because Randy clearly never had effective consequences. However, we know that barb at least tried to give Jenelle consequences for her actions! I'd be horrified if I ever did something to make my mom so mad that she put my clothes in a trash bag and kicked me out! I don't feel like Barb was an ideal parent, but I can't imagine how difficult it was to punish Jenelle when she realized that nothing she did caused Jenelle to even reflect on her behavior. She probably started with grounding, taking her phone away, etc, and nothing worked, so Barb rightly or wrongly felt the punishment had to escalate. The girl literally can't learn from her mistakes, and it's bizarre, given that her mom tried her best with following though on consequences. 

Chelsea had some consequences for her behavior, but nothing that extreme because she wasn’t a garbage human. Like when she wanted to go places with her friends and couldn’t because she was a single Mom. Those are the breaks. (Randy giggled at her) Chelsea was immature and irresponsible but not morally corrupt. Chelsea would’ve never dreamed of stealing from her parents or cursing them out etc. She may have pouted and went “DAAAAAAAAD”, but she knew her parents loved her and had her best interests in mind even when she didn’t agree with them. Jenelle isn’t capable of understanding human love- she just isn’t. Everything is always about her. She never once thinks about how her decisions effect other people. Much less her mother that gave her life, or the children she birthed. She never once thought about all the work Barb had on her plate and tried to lessen that. Not that Ashley (Barb’s other daughter) doesn’t have problems, but she was always grateful for the time Barb has come to her aid AND acknowledged how much Barb had done for all 3 kids. Especially with Colin’s illness. 

• Love 18
15 hours ago, Christina87 said:

You would have to have feelings in order to be depressed. 

• Love 21

Maybe asshat Dr. Drew buys her having “depression “ but I don’t. Here’s a list of the things she does have:

Drug addiction; road rage; anger; denial of being abused; serial lying; neglect of children; neglect of animals; untreated bipolar disorder; battered woman syndrome...did I miss anything else?

Not to mention the way she uses and then abuses friends and family...

• Love 12
On 8/5/2019 at 10:51 PM, Mkay said:

Blacksmithing is a trade and I know most states you have be trained in it and then certified. I knew a blacksmith in Maine and he was one of two in the entire state. He trained for it and then was certified. He made horseshoes and made a living doing that and cleaning hooves and putting on new shoes on the horses. He also made some tools...it’s a craft that requires specific training. You can’t just one day decide you’re going to blacksmith without proper training. Idiots.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I really hope those gas cans in the background aren't full.  

I hope they are!  David getting blown up and hoisted through the air, landing on his head... I can dream.. (all of this happening when the kids are at school and safely away from the explosion)

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
On 8/10/2019 at 10:46 PM, FairyDusted said:

Wait!!!! She set up an account for her toddler??? Crazy bitch.

That reminds me of the episode of the Shameless.  When the kids all found out that Frank opened credit cards in all their names and used the cards to make purchases for himself leaving them with horrible credit.  I can see David and Janelle doing something like that.   The kids gotta start earning their keep soon.   

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

That reminds me of the episode of the Shameless.  When the kids all found out that Frank opened credit cards in all their names and used the cards to make purchases for himself leaving them with horrible credit.  I can see David and Janelle doing something like that.   The kids gotta start earning their keep soon.   

Oh man! I’m a Shameless fan but I didn’t even think about that! (I’m lagging behind in my seasons tho) 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I hope they are!  David getting blown up and hoisted through the air, landing on his head... I can dream.. (all of this happening when the kids are at school and safely away from the explosion)

Maybe getting hit on the head would revert him to a human being ?

• LOL 4
On 8/6/2019 at 9:45 AM, Chaos Theory said:

I watch prison  docuseries and you would be surprised at the quality shank/shiv work.  This would get laughed at in prison.  

Probably not relevant. I finally capitulated and watching reruns of Oz with my husband (was one of his favorite shows). 

They would totally laugh at him. After they shanked him.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5