Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Corporate MTV is an amoral shit hive. And the producers willing to go along with this edict are nearly as bad.

And that's  why I laugh at these girls when they bitch  about how they're  portrayed on the show.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

And that's  why I laugh at these girls when they bitch  about how they're  portrayed on the show.  

Jenelle never bothered to hide what a shit mother she is. Pulled the gun on camera. Neglected Kaiser from birth, all on camera. We saw it!

MTV should be ashamed, how can they justify their silence?? Those kid's futures are at stake. 

• Love 19
On 6/17/2019 at 3:42 PM, Neko said:

Thanks for the clarification. 

I agree, only I think Jenelle is scary in a pretty obvious way.  Still, I can totally see David beating Kaiser so badly, Kaiser would be seriously injured and the cow excusing it with, "That is how he disciplines his children, those are his beliefs." 

Yeah, Jenelle is definitely scary as hell too. What I meant by less obvious is that if I were walking down a dark alley and Jenelle was walking towards me I wouldn’t be immediately freaked out but if it were David I would be and it has nothing to do with him being male or bigger. He has zero self control and guns.  He’s scary as hell, even just appearance-wise, even without knowing his sparkling personality. Looking at him gives me the creeps. Jenelle’s dead eyes are petty scary too but if you don’t look into them you could maybe almost think she was a normal person. One glance at David and I’m creeped out. He looks unhinged from every angle most of the time.

On 6/21/2019 at 3:43 PM, heatherchandler said:

You're not evil - I want him to bite it so bad!  

I hope on their next trip he gets into an altercation with a secret service guy and before he can even count to three they just blow his brains out...I might be evil for that but he’s a damn threat to national security and he’s already made weird vague threats towards the SS. Justifiable homicide, right? 😆 

On 6/26/2019 at 8:50 AM, lovesnark said:

Dammit! This really pisses me off. The swamp monsters make themselves look bad enough. People doing shit like this gives them exactly what they want😡

Exactly. She can cry victim and say it’s other people making them look bad. They do more than enough to ruin themselves on their own.

On 6/26/2019 at 1:02 PM, Neko said:

Swallow your pride, and pick up a WalMart application, Jenelle. 

The thing is, even Walmart would NEVER hire Jenelle. They actually have some standards in who they hire, she has zero work experience at 27 and they drug test on top of it. All the times she’s talked shit about Barb working there and how much better she is than Barb (“saving lives” ...with a flimsy degree she’s never even used...) particularly annoyed me because not only did that job provide Jenelle with a decent life economically when she was a kid but she could never even get a job there herself because they’d never hire her. Jenelle: Walmart is too good for you. And I hate Walmart and don’t even shop there. Lolz. Maybe the Dollar Tree would hire Jenelle, but even then, I’m doubtful. I don’t see how she could get a job anywhere with no experience at her age. To say nothing of her actually keeping a job if she somehow did managed to get one...

On 6/26/2019 at 5:42 PM, druzy said:

What an intelligent person he is! And so much self control! 

19 hours ago, smhjess said:

The visible Spanx makes me think she knows she's gained weight and is trying to fit into something in her closet.

And that makes me cackle with glee...because that’s probably the thing that’s bothering her the most right now, despite everything else that is going on. The most upset I’ve ever seen her is on that reunion where Nathan called her fat after she gained. The fact she’s gained weight is probably torturing her. Good. 

92BAE482-EA0B-419D-9FF2-27B6116FD5F4.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
13 minutes ago, marshmallow said:

image.png.22b9b0a634537beceec37a495335b395.png

On topic, Jenelle is a bitch.

Someone with talent should edit these and put Jenelle’s face over Regina’s and Chelsea or someone else from the TM2 cast over Gretchen’s. 😆 Hell, put Kaiser or Ensley saying “you can’t sit with us.” 🤣 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

They are desperate to point the finger at someone else.  They wouldn't have to do that if they had truly done nothing wrong, when it comes to raising their kids.

• Love 17
(edited)

All these “candid” reality tv shows are in weird positions.  Where do you draw the line and get involved.   I don’t usually watch and I never watched this one but I happened to catch a couple episodes of Mama June (I wanted to watch that train wreck of an intervention - don’t judge me!!!!).  Anyway the producer on that train wreck intervenes a couple of times but who knows how many times things were let get out of hand for taping sake.

The same for MTV.    If they publicly intervene they could be legally responsible for what happens next.   Plus they could set a precedent they don’t want to set for what a camera person sees and What are they obligated to report?  Does that include shows like Intervention that has camera show actual drug use and people go actual drug deals?    To what end?   

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Having a “record” from a decade ago doesn’t preclude you from having a job and being employable.   

So, basically they are putting more effort and time into “digging” things up than working on being better people and parents.  They would rather get off on a technicality than better themselves.  A judge isn’t going to fall for this.  These family court judges are tight with the DSS staff, they see them weekly if not more, they are well aware of their staff.  

I find this both pathetic and entertaining.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, blubld43 said:

MTV should be ashamed, how can they justify their silence?? Those kid's futures are at stake. 

I wonder if any of the crew would quit their job to testify on behalf of those kids. Camera men, anything?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Corporate MTV is an amoral shit hive. And the producers willing to go along with this edict are nearly as bad.

Amen. These people have an opportunity to ensure those kids never set foot on The Land again and they're (literally) sitting on their hands? I hope a big heaping dose of karma gets dumped on their heads. 

• Love 16

I don’t understand the legalities of “putting your hands in your pockets when someone tries to serve you.” Can anyone just refuse to take the papers? Isn’t that...not how it works? I can’t believe someone could just refuse to take the papers and then it’s just too bad, they weren’t served? Can someone explain this aspect? They can just say, nope, not taking them, talk to my lawyer? It’s fucking bullshit if that’s all they have to do. Fuck ViaSCUM for advising that they do that.

• Love 7

A recent blind item said that when investigators went into Janelle's home, the holes in the walls seemed to mostly be made with a fist.  The ones that weren't, were bullet holes.  Huge explanation as to why those kids were finally taken from the home.

Here's an article about Janelle's weird postings (like of ultrasounds and baby bumps with links going to things that have nothing to do with her) https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/former-teen-mom-2-star-jenelle-evans-is-back-to-toying-fans-with-a-picture-of-an-ultrasound-amid-custody-battle.html/

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I don’t understand the legalities of “putting your hands in your pockets when someone tries to serve you.” Can anyone just refuse to take the papers?

They have to verbally confirm that it's actually you: "Are you Jenelle Eason?" and you answer, "Yes, I am." Then they can hand you the papers.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, lidarose9 said:

They have to verbally confirm that it's actually you: "Are you Jenelle Eason?" and you answer, "Yes, I am." Then they can hand you the papers.

If you keep your hands in your pockets then any attempt to force you to take them is assault. They need you to comply in order to serve you.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
(edited)

enelle Evans and David Eason headed to their third court hearing of the week on Friday morning, dressed in their courtin’ best! Jenelle was all business in her blazer and “more classier” court heels, while David busted out his trusty blue sport coat for the occasion.

The Ashley wasn’t able to provide an update after Thursday’s hearing, so she will combine details from Thursday’s and Friday’s hearings here. Friday’s hearing was less-attended than Thursday’s, with David’s daughter Maryssa, as well as her mother Whitney Johnson and stepdad Shane Rich not in attendance. Nathan Griffith was there, but his son Kaiser and girlfriend Ashley Lanhardt did not go to Friday’s hearing, although she was there on Thursday.

Report this ad

“Maryssa didn’t have to testify today, but she testified on Thursday and Tuesday,” The Ashley’s source tells her. “Maryssa is the star witness and she’s been doing a great job, getting up on the stand and telling the court what she witnessed.”

The source tells The Ashley that David and Jenelle showed up late to court on Thursday, so they missed part of Maryssa’s testimony.

The Ashley is not going to include specific details of what Maryssa (or any of the kids) say in court; however, the source stated that Maryssa did talk about what instructions David and Jenelle gave her should CPS ever come knocking. 

“She said she was told to lie,” the source stated.

Maryssa also discussed the period of time in which Jenelle and David had been ordered to turn over custody of her and her little sister Ensley.

“She told the court that [Jenelle and David] took them to [Jenelle’s friend’s] house so that they weren’t home when CPS came,” the source stated.

The source confirmed that the couple’s children do not go into the courtroom unless they are speaking, so they aren’t able to hear what others are testifying about their parents.

A source connected to Maryssa tells The Ashley that Maryssa is “thriving now that she’s out of there” and she’s loving being around her mom, grandma and little brother.

“They are planning to enroll Maryssa back into regular school, as long as everything goes their way,” the source said of Maryssa’s family. “They do not want her to continue to be homeschooled.” 

Radar Online reported on Friday that Jenelle’s lawyer has been digging into the past of one of the government workers who’s involved in the case. The Ashley can confirm that this is, indeed, true, and her sources provided more info on that as well.

“The DCF caseworker took the stand and [Jenelle’s] lawyer tried to say that the caseworker had a felony charge on her record from about 10 years ago,” a second source stated. “The caseworker denied it under oath, and stated that if she had a charge like that, she would have never been able to get the job she currently has.”

“Jenelle’s lawyer has been trying to get the entire case thrown out on technicalities but so far hasn’t had any luck,” the second source stated. “The judge has sided with [DCF and its workers] so far.” 

The case has been continued until Monday afternoon.

Watch the whole gang walk back into the court on Friday, following a recess.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8

Perhaps thats the real reason for homeschooling her, if she showed up to school smelling of weed, CPS would show up. If they "homeschool" no questions asked, they dont have to take her to school and they have a free babysitter while they do what they want. (At least thats my theory)

Im so glad though to hear that Maryssa is thriving away from David and Jenelle and hoping what she reveals to them will be enough that she never has to go back to the swamp again. 

• Love 18
32 minutes ago, ravencroft said:

Perhaps thats the real reason for homeschooling her, if she showed up to school smelling of weed, CPS would show up. If they "homeschool" no questions asked, they dont have to take her to school and they have a free babysitter while they do what they want. (At least thats my theory)

Im so glad though to hear that Maryssa is thriving away from David and Jenelle and hoping what she reveals to them will be enough that she never has to go back to the swamp again. 

Oh, I'm sure they took her out of school to keep their shitty parenting a secret and to have 24/7 childcare so they could stay drunk and high and fight all day and night. I also think Maryssa was probably getting picked on in school because of the swamp monsters. Kids shouldn't watch TM2, but I'm sure they do and they can be cruel little shits. There was something floating around twitter at the time they pulled her out of school about there being a transgender teacher at her school and UBT flipped out about it. He supposedly demanded they fire the teacher and when they weren't intimidated, he decided she didn't need to go to school anymore. I don't know if it's true, but I can totally see him doing something like that.

I think there is an excellent chance Maryssa won't ever have to return to the swamp of horrors. She's old enough to have her desires listened to and I don't think she ever wants to go back there and probably doesn't even want to see either one of them again. Plus, the swamp monsters don't have the money to steamroll over the other parents of their brood anymore. The only reason he was able to get custody away from Maryssa's grandmother is because he had Jenelle's money to pay an attorney to out motion her in court. Every motion that is filed has to be answered by the other party. It can easily reach upwards of $10k in a very short amount of time. They did it to Kaden's mother, Olivia. She never wanted that child to have anything to do with his sperm donor. But, they had the money to keep filing motion after motion until she had no more money to fight it. Thankfully, she has a good attorney now and was able to put a stop to Kaden having to see the psycho. It's very sad but very true that the person with the most money usually comes out on top in family law cases.

• Useful 2
  • Love 18

Like I said before, these family court judges have been there done that.  A billion times over.

one of the times I had to take off work, from my real person job, to go to a 6 month hearing, I got there and sat for an hour or more.   Because the had to put us last because they had to stream in the “uterus” from prison.  And then she claimed she couldn’t hear the judge on the live stream. So that was a prejudice against her.  The judge basically laughed. 

These judges have no patience for the BS.  My judge basically told the uterus “you have run out of time.”  

• Love 6
14 hours ago, druzy said:

“The DCF caseworker took the stand and [Jenelle’s] lawyer tried to say that the caseworker had a felony charge on her record from about 10 years ago,” a second source stated. “The caseworker denied it under oath, and stated that if she had a charge like that, she would have never been able to get the job she currently has.”

Actual footage of Jenelle's lawyer from the hearing:

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Oh, I'm sure they took her out of school to keep their shitty parenting a secret and to have 24/7 childcare so they could stay drunk and high and fight all day and night. I also think Maryssa was probably getting picked on in school because of the swamp monsters. Kids shouldn't watch TM2, but I'm sure they do and they can be cruel little shits. There was something floating around twitter at the time they pulled her out of school about there being a transgender teacher at her school and UBT flipped out about it. He supposedly demanded they fire the teacher and when they weren't intimidated, he decided she didn't need to go to school anymore. I don't know if it's true, but I can totally see him doing something like that.

I think there is an excellent chance Maryssa won't ever have to return to the swamp of horrors. She's old enough to have her desires listened to and I don't think she ever wants to go back there and probably doesn't even want to see either one of them again. Plus, the swamp monsters don't have the money to steamroll over the other parents of their brood anymore. The only reason he was able to get custody away from Maryssa's grandmother is because he had Jenelle's money to pay an attorney to out motion her in court. Every motion that is filed has to be answered by the other party. It can easily reach upwards of $10k in a very short amount of time. They did it to Kaden's mother, Olivia. She never wanted that child to have anything to do with his sperm donor. But, they had the money to keep filing motion after motion until she had no more money to fight it. Thankfully, she has a good attorney now and was able to put a stop to Kaden having to see the psycho. It's very sad but very true that the person with the most money usually comes out on top in family law cases.

100%!! In American courts, its a matter of who has the most money, always.

Clearly someone told UBT and thundercunt to start dressing better. Still a shiny veneer that is meaningless.

• Love 8
(edited)

I'm sure they will probably get Ensley back, despite everything that has happened.  The others, I don't know.  I know Jace and Maryssa have no reason to live with them full time, and no desire to do so, especially Maryssa.  Kaiser seems to be the wild card.  I hope he never has to go back to the Swamp of Horrors, but seeing as how Lurch and Thundercunt have managed to keep their kids despite all the shit they have pulled, I just don't think Kaiser will be removed, no matter what.  Jenelle is still technically his mother, even if she is a garbage human.  I've seen far worse people than Jenelle keep their kids.

Edited by Neko
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Neko said:

I'm sure they will probably get Ensley back, despite everything that has happened.  The others, I don't know.  I know Jace and Maryssa have no reason to live with them full time, and no desire to do so, especially Maryssa.  Kaiser seems to be the wild card.  I hope he never has to go back to the Swamp of Horrors, but seeing as how Lurch and Thundercunt have managed to keep their kids despite all the shit they have pulled, I just don't think Kaiser will be removed, no matter what.  Jenelle is still technically his mother, even if she is a garbage human.  I've seen far worse people than Jenelle keep their kids.

I think Enchilada is the only one who may possibly have to go back. Nathan already had a case underway to try to obtain custody of Kaiser. The shit that's gone down in the last month will have a huge bearing on that case and there is photographic evidence of UBT beating him with a stick. NC child services dropped the ball big time when that happened. That will also help Nathan. All of the times CPS closed files on them will be a major factor in the judge's decision. It's going to be a huge WTF?!?!? were you people doing?

Maryssa doesn't want to have anything to do with them and is old enough to have her wishes be a major factor in the decision. She had been with her mother and mother's family for 8 years before the swamp monsters were able to use MTV money to steamroll over them. I think she's safe.

Kaiser and Maryssa both have parents that want them and have been trying to get them away from the swamp. Enchilada is screwed because she doesn't have a parent to give her a stable and loving home and to fight for her.

I also think there is not a snowball's chance in hell that the idiots will comply with everything the court mandates as far as attending classes, etc. Neither of them can keep their mouth shut and they prove how unwilling they are to make changes every time they log on to Instagram and Facebook. This will go on for ages and ages with both of them blaming everyone but themselves. They're grasping at straws trying to discredit people instead of hearing what's being said. They're hopelessly ignorant and arrogant, which will work in favor of the kids.

Nathan doesn't seem to be able to want to cut Jenelle out of Kaiser's life completely and I believe she'll be offered supervised visits but won't do them if her huzzbin can't be there. I think Maryssa has been so traumatized, her court appointed advocates will let her live her life with no contact with them.

• Love 22
36 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

The shit that's gone down in the last month will have a huge bearing on that case and there is photographic evidence of UBT beating him with a stick. NC child services dropped the ball big time when that happened.

What? I never heard about this.  Seriously?  He beat a child with a stick, and CPS didn't touch him?

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Neko said:

What? I never heard about this.  Seriously?  He beat a child with a stick, and CPS didn't touch him?

Yes. He was with Nathan at Doris's house and asked for help wiping after he pooped. His little butt was covered in bruises and when Nathan asked him what happened, he told him 'David hit him with a stick'. The pics were online briefly and they were clearly switch marks.😡Nathan took pics and immediately called the police and CPS. Since it was Friday, CPS pretty much blew him off. I think the police did come to his house and talk to him but told him it was a matter for CPS. Nathan called their emergency numbers repeatedly and no one would do anything. When Sunday came and he was supposed to give Kaiser back, he called the police again. The officer told Nathan he'd back him up and to not take him back. He kept him for a few days and CPS from NC and SC both decided there wasn't enough evidence (Jenelle made up three different stories about how he got the bruises, one being they were from a waterslide at his daycare) to remove him from the swamp monsters and made them give him back. When UBT and Jenelle went to Doris's to get him, UBT stood at the edge of the yard and said horrible things about Nathan and Doris while he intimated he had his gun. He filmed the whole thing live on Instagram and it was disgusting.

The judge has all of this info with the pics and Kaiser's advocates have probably talked to him about it. Both state's child protective services really screwed up with this one and I hope the get chewed for it.

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Yes. He was with Nathan at Doris's house and asked for help wiping after he pooped. His little butt was covered in bruises and when Nathan asked him what happened, he told him 'David hit him with a stick'. The pics were online briefly and they were clearly switch marks.😡Nathan took pics and immediately called the police and CPS. Since it was Friday, CPS pretty much blew him off. I think the police did come to his house and talk to him but told him it was a matter for CPS. Nathan called their emergency numbers repeatedly and no one would do anything. When Sunday came and he was supposed to give Kaiser back, he called the police again. The officer told Nathan he'd back him up and to not take him back. He kept him for a few days and CPS from NC and SC both decided there wasn't enough evidence (Jenelle made up three different stories about how he got the bruises, one being they were from a waterslide at his daycare) to remove him from the swamp monsters and made them give him back. When UBT and Jenelle went to Doris's to get him, UBT stood at the edge of the yard and said horrible things about Nathan and Doris while he intimated he had his gun. He filmed the whole thing live on Instagram and it was disgusting.

The judge has all of this info with the pics and Kaiser's advocates have probably talked to him about it. Both state's child protective services really screwed up with this one and I hope the get chewed for it.

That is absolutely horrifying.  I hope Kaiser never has to go back to the Swamp Things.  What a scary, horrible life for such a young child. 😞

• Love 17
(edited)

Nathan had a birthday party for Kaiser and invited Jenelle and David. I'm sure they don't appreciate the invitation. Someone said Kaden was there too.

Barbara was there too!
Edited by druzy
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I don’t understand.  Are they allowed unsupervised visits or does that get them all in trouble?  If Barb is there where are the pics of Jace?

Apparently they got permission in court yesterday to see Kaiser on his birthday - the Radar photographer asked them about it as they were leaving.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

Yep. Kaden was there, too. 

The comments under the second picture you see Kaden in the background and someone asked if that was him. Jenelle confirmed.  

• Useful 2

According to Barb in the comments on Instagram, this was set up by the lawyers. I'm sure Nathan was encouraged to play nice and invite both of the assholes, even though UBT was threatening him online a couple days ago.

I wonder if Kaiser asked if Kaden could come? That's the only reason I can think of for him to have been there. Notice there are no pics of Maryssa anywhere to be seen. Good for her if she refused to be near them. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 12

If this was arranged by the lawyers I’m hoping that Janelle and David’s have a strategy to drop getting full custody back and “make nice” with the others and work out a visitation schedule - similar to what happened with Jace.  While not ideal, I think there is a decent chance of them getting some sort of custody again and would rather they didn’t.  

So bizarre about Kaden being there.

• Love 5

Hold on - look at her legs in the photo where she's holding Kaiser.  She's gained too much weight for that image to be current.  So - did they have a party and J, in her stoned mind, decided to post old photos?  What a twit.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Zoupysales said:

Hold on - look at her legs in the photo where she's holding Kaiser.  She's gained too much weight for that image to be current.  So - did they have a party and J, in her stoned mind, decided to post old photos?  What a twit.

Nope it’s the same outfit Kaiser had on in all his birthday pictures that day.  Apparently the party was at Doris’s house and the idea came from Ashley would brought the idea to the lawyers.  Who agreed it was a good idea. I think David being there was not a good idea.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Zoupysales said:

Jenelle is a short rectangle shaped woman. She could gain 50lbs and her legs would likely stay the same size. It’s a current photo. I bet her blouse is hiding her weight gain. 

• Love 3