Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Just now, dariafan said:

Buts she’s fixed and running out of monetary options.. she can only prove soul mate ness with offspring 

That doesn't mean there isn't a nearly endless process of bad decisions she still can make.  

(Honestly, I hope she gets her gets her shit together because she is, after all, a human being.  Yes, she's a trashy one, but I hate to think anyone can't be better if they choose to.)

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Jenelle has some "RIP" "link in bio" thing up on Instagram. I didn't click on it because I think it's click bait....can someone explain how that works? How do they get money from that?

"Celebrity deaths in 2019".  I don't know how she gets money either unless Instagram / whatever magazine it links to can track where the traffic comes from.

Edited by SuzWhat

As much as I hate Jenelle and as much as I like to snark, I also hope she is able to pull her head out of her ass, and do better.  However, as much as she likes to blame others for the mess her life has become, I don't see that happening without years of hardcore therapy, and a ton of meds.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Shakma said:

As much as I hate Jenelle and as much as I like to snark, I also hope she is able to pull her head out of her ass, and do better.  However, as much as she likes to blame others for the mess her life has become, I don't see that happening without years of hardcore therapy, and a ton of meds.

Hopefully the circle of life doesn't bite her in the ass

• Love 2

I read that, on average, about $3 is made for the person for every 1,000 clicks to a clickbait article. That doesn’t sound like a lot but it can add up with millions of followers (and people who aren’t followers but are “following” what she does anyway and clicking the links) and she posts a bunch of clickbait every day it seems. 

Here’s a general guide on how money is made on instagram. The lucky asshole got to skip most of the actual work since her following is from a show that’s been on for like 10 years. 🙄 It’s really annoying she’s had to do basically nothing. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.oberlo.com/blog/make-money-instagram/amp

• Useful 6
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I read that, on average, about $3 is made for the person for every 1,000 clicks to a clickbait article. That doesn’t sound like a lot but it can add up with millions of followers (and people who aren’t followers but are “following” what she does anyway and clicking the links) and she posts a bunch of clickbait every day it seems. 

Here’s a general guide on how money is made on instagram. The lucky asshole got to skip most of the actual work since her following is from a show that’s been on for like 10 years. 🙄 It’s really annoying she’s had to do basically nothing. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.oberlo.com/blog/make-money-instagram/amp

She best be saving her clickbait money  to pay child support and attorney's fees!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Lemur said:

(Honestly, I hope she gets her gets her shit together because she is, after all, a human being. 

Whoah, whoah, whoah...that thing is HUMAN?! Well, I guess technically Damien from the Omen was also "human"...

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, SuzWhat said:

"Celebrity deaths in 2019".  I don't know how she gets money either unless Instagram / whatever magazine it links to can track where the traffic comes from.

The Ashley (a reliable source) says they make upwards to $10,000 for clicks. Don’t click it. Your putting money in Jenelle’s pocket. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Mkay said:

The Ashley (a reliable source) says they make upwards to $10,000 for clicks. Don’t click it. Your putting money in Jenelle’s pocket. 

Yeah, hundreds of thousands of people are clicking. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s all bullshit anyway...how do people not get that by now?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

You can buy “fake” followers to boost your numbers and get a potential bigger payout. I highly doubt Jenelle has that many real followers, or most low-level “celebs”, as of she did, more of those people would be watching the show. My guess is a lot of her followers are actually bots who will never be clicking on anything. I remember reading about allegations one of the Kardashians bought fake followers because their numbers jumped a couple of million in a day. Besides, Jenelle is not the cream of the crop you want promoting your product. Anything she promotes likely isn’t going to pay well and real celebs likely wouldn’t promote it. Also, some products people promote just give them free product, not money. Since she has been fired from the show, I would guess her promotions will be few and far between. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
On 6/11/2019 at 11:11 AM, Rebecca said:

. So he called the non emergency number and they told us that they don’t help with that anymore for liability reasons. Not sure if that’s true or not or maybe it depends on where you are. But people still think that’s what they’re there for. 

Once when my daughter was a baby, I locked her in the car in the Costco parking lot. I put her in her car seat while I loaded the groceries, idiotically letting her play with my keys because I thought she didn’t have the motor skills to push the buttons. My phone was locked in the car, so a guy nearby said he would call 911. Even in my hysterical state I was like, maybe call the non-emergency line? He insisted and I’m glad he did because the firefighters who showed up not only were so kind and helpful, but they said every truck has a jimmy kit because this happens so much.  Oh man, I still get upset remembering that moment! 

All of that said, if I locked my keys in the car and my child wasn’t locked inside, calling 911 wouldn’t even enter my mind. Get AAA, dude.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Rebecca thanks for the interesting read! Thanks for everyone's comments and observations, now I get it. Sort of☺

I do wonder if any of the TM franchises will last last this season, I'm thinking it's done. The comments on the recent, 2 hour season premiere of TM OG are almost nonexistent.

• Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

You can buy “fake” followers to boost your numbers and get a potential bigger payout. I highly doubt Jenelle has that many real followers, or most low-level “celebs”, as of she did, more of those people would be watching the show. My guess is a lot of her followers are actually bots who will never be clicking on anything. I remember reading about allegations one of the Kardashians bought fake followers because their numbers jumped a couple of million in a day. 

Yep. Instagram is trying to do away with that and has been deleting bot and fake accounts left and right. I’m sure a significant amount of her followers and clicks are real (look at the comments, when she leaves them up..bots aren’t leaving the hate) but it’ll be hilarious if they weed through her account for bots and suddenly she has say, 100,000 less followers. Supposedly that’s been happening to people with fake followers. I would’ve thought her following would’ve gone way down after Nugget, the kids being removed and everything else but with the way the world works her following probably went up, if anything, because of it instead. Ugh.

Weird fact, “The Rock” has the most Instagram followers of anyone. Bizarre.

5 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I do wonder if any of the TM franchises will last last this season, I'm thinking it's done. The comments on the recent, 2 hour season premiere of TM OG are almost nonexistent.

The episode is still sitting, unwatched, in my DVR. I just...haven’t felt like dealing with it. It’s not exactly entertaining anymore. I only watched to keep up with the boards and since no one else cares much either that’s pretty much pointless now too. 

EDIT: I deleted that shit from the DVR. I usually watch it online anyway. Eventually.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Who's animals is Colin talking about, Barb's? I can't imagine he's allowed to keep pets in a group home.

Good point. Do they even exist? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I know someone who has an adult son with mental illness. He refuses to get treatment. Lived with a girlfriend out of state. When she dumped him he moved back home with his mom. It’s hell to put it mildly. Barb is doing as best as she can.

• Love 20
44 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

I know someone who has an adult son with mental illness. He refuses to get treatment. Lived with a girlfriend out of state. When she dumped him he moved back home with his mom. It’s hell to put it mildly. Barb is doing as best as she can.

I agree. Colin doesn't live with Barb, I believe he lives in a group home and she lets him visit.  I'm sure he's not allowed to be at Barb's when he's suffering from delusions. I can't imagine the stress she's under right now. All of a sudden she has a toddler who has been traumatized for all of her short life and is horribly confused about everything going on. It's got to be absolute hell.

• Love 4

I think the point is that loving her son with his mental illness is fine BUT when you have minor children that you are responsible for 24x7 you have to make a choice to protect said children from any behavior that could confuse and or potentially harm them. 

From recent photos on Collins social media and from Barbs we know that he has been around the children in her care - more than once. This is not okay and I dont care what she has on her plate. Barb should not have those children if she can not protect them from harm. Period. Have they not been through enough already?

• Love 3
(edited)

My family has AAA it pays for itself when you do stupid stuff like get a flat in the middle of nowhere or lock your keys in your car.   I would think it was nationwide but a manly man like UBT wouldn’t  want to pay for it when you know....drugs.

Edited by Chaos Theory
Wow my spelling was waaaay off
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Mkay said:

The worst part about that particular link is that people are probably clicking on it thinking it's a tribute to her dog and instead its stupid click bait.  Because Jenelle is the *WORST*. 

18 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Yeah, hundreds of thousands of people are clicking. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s all bullshit anyway...how do people not get that by now?

Ugh, don't get me started.  My mother likes to narrate Facebook and other social media to me.  She's like 50% of the problem alone.

17 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Don’t their fancy cars all have On Star???

Well, did they buy GM?  Comes standard in all GM products!

11 hours ago, Rebecca said:

The comments on that are upsetting. They obviously don’t know what it’s like to love an adult with schizophrenia. They still have rights and you can’t force them to take their medication or do anything else ... (snip) ,,, They’ve been told there’s nothing they can do, until she does something “crazy” enough and even then, it’s an uphill battle to get someone declared incompetent for a Britney-style conservatorship. For all of Barb’s potential faults as a parent, I can’t say that her son’s schizophrenia is one of them. How can they not have compassion for all the shit this solitary woman has had flung at her???

Because everyone thinks they know better.  Like you said, they have no idea.  Friend of mine's son also suffers from schizophrenia.  He just got out of prison ... for stabbing her during an episode.  She loves him dearly and is trying to get him in an assisted living situation for people with his condition but is also absolutely terrified of him when he's not medicated to the point of being catatonic. 

7 hours ago, Shakma said:

People know fuck all about mental illness, which is why Jenelle thinks nothing at all is wrong with her.

Preach it sister.

1 hour ago, Chaos Theory said:

My family has AAA it pays for itself when you do stupid stuff like get a flat in the middle of nowhere or lock your keys in your car.   I would think it was nationwide but a many man would me too many man to want to pay for it when you know....drugs.

True story, I asked my father to teach me how to change a tire when I got my license (at 28, yup, 28).  He bought me a AAA membership.  "That's how you change a tire.  Jacks slip and kill people."

• Love 22
4 hours ago, Witchz said:

I think the point is that loving her son with his mental illness is fine BUT when you have minor children that you are responsible for 24x7 you have to make a choice to protect said children from any behavior that could confuse and or potentially harm them. 

From recent photos on Collins social media and from Barbs we know that he has been around the children in her care - more than once. This is not okay and I dont care what she has on her plate. Barb should not have those children if she can not protect them from harm. Period. Have they not been through enough already?

I have to agree. If Colin's on his meds and in a good place then I think it's healthy for him to be around his family (supervised, of course). However if that Twitter post is any indication, he's going off the rails. I understand Barb not wanting to turn her back on her son, and she shouldn't, but it might be best to keep the kids at a distance for now. They're dealing with enough shit as it is.

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I have to agree. If Colin's on his meds and in a good place then I think it's healthy for him to be around his family (supervised, of course). However if that Twitter post is any indication, he's going off the rails. I understand Barb not wanting to turn her back on her son, and she shouldn't, but it might be best to keep the kids at a distance for now. They're dealing with enough shit as it is.

Just going to point out that his posting crazy crap on Twitter doesn't mean he's doing it with Ensley and Jace at his knee.  The posts referenced were over a week old and there's no way to verify that he was posting them while around Barb or the kids. 

• Love 21
10 hours ago, Witchz said:

Protect them from what?  Does he have a history of violence against children?

• Love 11
(edited)

I dont know how violent he is or isnt but he did try to burn their house down years ago. Just the fact that he is seemingly having some sort of an episode is a concern - really young children should not have to experience this behaviour until they are older and can understand why this is happening. 

Edited by Witchz
On my phone and not too good at posting from it.
  • Love 3

I too have sympathy for people like Collin. My aunt who was like a mother to me when I was young got sick ( my Grandmothers words) and eventually it led to a diagnosis of schizophrenia (paranoid) so she lived with my Grandmother until she passed away. I was very close with my family and was there a lot BUT I was 16 years old plus and even then I had a hard time with some of my aunts behavior. It was scary and at times beyond sad (she did not take meds a lot of the time) but we all tried to just love her and deal. When Grandma died my aunt went to live with her daughter  along with her husband and one child. The little girl was 2 years old when my aunt came to live with them - she loved her and spent  a lot of time with her coloring etc. Well my cousin took her mom to doctors and got her on meds- lots of meds. My aunt unfortunately got a hold of meds and overdosed. This led to her being forever in a group home (a large one) which has worked out pretty good for all involved really. But my cousins little girl that loves her Granny like crazy had seen a lot of odd behavior from her and it has left lasting damage - because children should not have to witness this behavior. Period. Until they are old enough to process it and like I said I too have many emotional experiences with my aunt that have at times been hard for me to process and I am an adult. So take it from someone who has experienced this all before and who truly loves a person with paranoid schizophrenia they should not be around small children unless they are on meds and their behavior is acceptable and even then it should be limited and  supervised. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I agree it is hard for kids to understand, but the sick person is a human being, and should not be shut away like a broken toy.  This is life, life is sometimes messy and there are people who have a lot of troubles, but they are still worth being a part of the family.  You can't keep a person stashed away from the kids because they are an inconvenience.

Also, most mentally ill people are not violent - they are more a threat to themselves than to others.

Mentally ill people have the same tiny percentage of violent incidents as people without mental illness.  It’s just usually sensationalized when mental illness is involved.

Families have members will all kinds of illnesses.  We’ve come a long way since we used to lock up people with Down’s syndrome, mental retardation, Autism.  We need to stop stigmatizing people with mental illness.  Jace is old enough to understand his uncle suffers from a serious illness when it’s explained to him. 

• Love 23
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I agree it is hard for kids to understand, but the sick person is a human being, and should not be shut away like a broken toy.  This is life, life is sometimes messy and there are people who have a lot of troubles, but they are still worth being a part of the family.  You can't keep a person stashed away from the kids because they are an inconvenience.

Also, most mentally ill people are not violent - they are more a threat to themselves than to others.

Except David.

I kid. You're right. Thank you for your reasoned response. You're right on all counts. Collin's condition is being handled and we have no reason to think Barb is putting the kids at risk in any way. We also have no indication that Collin himself is rebelling or in denial. Yes, he's having episodes now, but we have no reason to believe they are not being handled appropriately, or that he is a danger to the kids. Schizophrenia is a difficult, scary condition to the uneducated (including myself here), but people with mental illnesses are indeed still people and their conditions can be managed in most situations.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
47 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Mentally ill people have the same tiny percentage of violent incidents as people without mental illness.  It’s just usually sensationalized when mental illness is involved.

Families have members will all kinds of illnesses.  We’ve come a long way since we used to lock up people with Down’s syndrome, mental retardation, Autism.  We need to stop stigmatizing people with mental illness.  Jace is old enough to understand his uncle suffers from a serious illness when it’s explained to him. 

Look I am not saying to lock him up and throw away the key - and to be clear we are talking about schizophrenia not down syndrome, mental retardation or autism.  And I am not stigmatizing mental illness at all - I am saying that young children are not equipped with the tools to deal with some of the behavior that a schizophrenic (especially paranoid) will at times display which is why their interactions should be supervised and time limited.

If you would like I can tell you of some of the behavior I am speaking of- seeing people and hearing people that are not there , being afraid of the people they are seeing which no one else can so they will want to hide, run or get away from them. Refusing to watch tv cause they think someone is watching them and that goes for air planes and helicopters. Being afraid of the telephone as well. Not bathing themselves for long periods of time and getting upset if made to do so . All hygiene is out the window. Going to the bathroom in their pants for whatever reason sometimes just cause thats what they have decided. The list goes on and if you dont think this will scare a little child that does not understand you are wrong it scares most adults.

This is what happens when they go off their meds and if they are not living in a place where this is supervised to make sure they are on them.

What I am suggesting is that Barb limit the amount of time the children in her care are around her son. There is not any reason under the sun why she should not go see him or his sisters as much as they can - just dont let him watch Jace as he was last year alone or any of the children. Dont have him living with the children. Really cant she still see her son but afford to get a babysitter to sit with the kids some of time? 

And get some professional advice about how to handle this - these children need to be somebodies first priority. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Witchz said:

What I am suggesting is that Barb limit the amount of time the children in her care are around her son. There is not any reason under the sun why she should not go see him or his sisters as much as they can - just dont let him watch Jace as he was last year alone or any of the children. Dont have him living with the children. Really cant she still see her son but afford to get a babysitter to sit with the kids some of time? 

And get some professional advice about how to handle this - these children need to be somebodies first priority. 

It sounds like Barb didn't learn anything from seeing footage of herself fighting with Jenelle with baby Jace literally right between them. 

• Love 2
On 6/12/2019 at 6:06 AM, blubld43 said:

Dying laughing "meet her next soulmate through the toilet bowl"!

I spent a substantial part of my professional career working in jaIls and prisons (social worker here). It cracks me up that now, thanks to reality television, the general population is familiar with toilet bowl telephone.

Let’s not forget. How her past soulmate husband courtland  met her current soulmate/.husband over prison toilets. That’s how jenelles #homesteading live story’s roots!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Let’s not forget. How her past soulmate husband courtland  met her current soulmate/.husband over prison toilets. That’s how jenelles #homesteading live story’s roots!

The sheer amount of fodder for a parody series on these two is just astounding.  I can see this conversation being re-enacted in the opening sequence.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I find David drugging the pets totally believable too. I mean he just beat the shit out of and shot a French bulldog not long ago. The guy is a psycho loser. I don’t know if what Colin is saying is actually happening but it’s not far fetched at all lol.

• Love 19
(edited)

Has anyone asked her why they would be celebrating Father’s Day?   And she should be glad he’s not on ID for killing her.  We all knew he’d end up there 

Edited by dariafan
Adding a thought
  • Love 23