Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, mscav said:

I used to think there was something seriously developmentally wrong with Ensley until I saw the recent videos and photos of her with Barb. Looking at this photo in a new light I honestly think she was kept drugged on Benadryl, cough meds, or something else to keep her quiet. She looks ready to doze off here.

Ensley was really sick with the flu when that pic was taken. Jenelle was bitching about it on Twitter, then packed that poor, sick baby up and made her go to NYC for a Z-list celebrity 'fashion show'. I'm sure she pumped her full of NyQuil or some other shit the entire weekend. Nothing is more important than Jenelle's ego!

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Ensley was really sick with the flu when that pic was taken. Jenelle was bitching about it on Twitter, then packed that poor, sick baby up and made her go to NYC for a Z-list celebrity 'fashion show'. I'm sure she pumped her full of NyQuil or some other shit the entire weekend. Nothing is more important than Jenelle's ego!

Why the hell would you take a baby to an NYC fashion show?  Why not leave Ensley with Barb, for a weekend?

Oh, right, because Jenelle's kids are all part of her brand.  Silly me.

• Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, Shakma said:

Why the hell would you take a baby to an NYC fashion show?  Why not leave Ensley with Barb, for a weekend?

It was some kind of mother daughter fashion show thing, if I remember right. Even dumber. She’s sick..fucking cancel.

5 minutes ago, druzy said:

It’s nice to see Ensley bonding with her cousin, who she probably had never, or barely ever, met before, due to Jenelle not getting along with his mother. Barb is awesome at taking them all on various “adventures.”

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 17

Yes, the homesteading post is recent, last couple of days. I think she’s trying to build up her Youtube views and subscriptions to turn into another source of income. They probably saw some other homesteader do it, and rake in a few thousands from YouTube views. They started the channel before Nugget was murdered and her brand tanked. She is trying to make money online by any means necessary. She does need the kids to complete the homesteading story. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I would bet my cat that Maryssa said that she was grateful for Jenelle providing food, clothes and a roof because Jenelle has yelled that at Maryssa on more than one occasion. I don’t imagine Jenelle has ever considered being grateful to Barb for the food, clothes and shelter that Barb provided. Narcissistic swamp rat.

Narcissistic swamp rat should be the new thread title.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:
5 hours ago, Shakma said:

It was some kind of mother daughter fashion show thing, if I remember right. Even dumber. She’s sick..fucking cancel.

I think it was - no Ensley, no ticket to NY. So, Ensley had to go, sick or not, so Jenelle could go. It looked like a pretty miserable affair.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, akr said:

I think it was - no Ensley, no ticket to NY. So, Ensley had to go, sick or not, so Jenelle could go. It looked like a pretty miserable affair.

LOL...really?  This bitch who posts photo after photo on IG about how much she loves her kids, and how country she is, and how she #wouldntwanttobeanywhereelse when she's at home in the swamp dragged her sick baby to NYC so she could feel like a celebrity, for a night?  How kind. 

• Love 8
On 6/9/2019 at 1:02 AM, kicksave said:

I've been thinking she might be on the Spectrum...for her age she seems to be non verbal and has a flat affect. There is something definitely off.

It could just be all the abuse and neglect. Some internationally adopted children display ASD traits at first too, due to the effects of institutionalization and neglect. For most of them, these symptoms lessen once they're in safe, nurturing homes. Hopefully the same will happen for Ensley, if she gets to stay in a loving home.

• Useful 7
  • Love 12
(edited)

They make me sick

Jenelle Evans and David Eason's North Carolina home is the subject of an INSANE number of emergency calls -- so many, it amounts to one every other week on average.

We were aware of a handful of 911 calls to the ex-'Teen Mom' star's home in the last year ... but it turns out that's just the tip of the iceberg. We've learned Columbus County Emergency Services fielded a whopping 25 calls concerning Jenelle and David's residence.

According to Columbus County Emergency Services, nearly 1/3 of those calls involved welfare checks, and 6 of them were made by someone inside the house asking to speak with law enforcement.

The most recent call was made by Jenelle on May 15 to report the suspicious powder they got in the mail. Authorities also got a call back in December to investigate after David had posted videos showing off his arsenal of weapons and stockpile of ammo.

As for the rest: 
-- 2 calls requiring cops to respond to the house
-- 1 call for a warrant being served
-- 1 for papers (lawsuit) being served 
-- 1 for a domestic issue 
-- 1 for a locked vehicle
-- 1 to assist another law enforcement agency
-- 1 for an alleged assault 
-- 1 for someone with a gun 

Jenelle made the assault call ... frantically reporting David for allegedly attacking her at the house back in October, pinning her down so forcefully she felt her collarbone crack. 

Nathan Griffith, Jenelle's ex and father to her 4-year-old son, Kaiser, made a 911 call for a welfare check last month after David shot and killed the family dog. 

Jenelle and David are currently battling to regain custody of her 3 kids. If the judge sees the astounding number of emergency calls involving their home, it can't help their case.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Shakma said:

LOL...really?  This bitch who posts photo after photo on IG about how much she loves her kids, and how country she is, and how she #wouldntwanttobeanywhereelse when she's at home in the swamp dragged her sick baby to NYC so she could feel like a celebrity, for a night?  How kind. 

I remember that, she took an obviously sick Ensley to some Z list fashion show. She took selfies sitting in the front row with Ashley and Jay from 90 day fiance. 

With all the stuff we as viewers have seen, I'm so curious to know what the judge saw. What horrors those kids have lived through. Most parents would be so ashamed of all this, but not these two, they just aren't human! Still trying to put her happy family on social media, doesn't she get it at all??!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Is Kaiser supposed to have written that “Fathers Day” spread sheet himself or did he just answer questions and someone else write in the answers?  Because I have two HUGE problems with it.

1.  Kaiser is 4 and four year olds can’t write on their own.   My 5 year old nephew is learning his letters.  

2.  Even the especially bright ones (assuming he is) wouldn’t be able to write that clearly.  The handwriting is clearer then mine is and looks like something either a teacher would write or Janelle tried especially hard to write clearly so filling in the answers when Kaiser got bored. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

Is Kaiser supposed to have written that “Fathers Day” spread sheet himself or did he just answer questions and someone else write in the answers?  Because I have two HUGE problems with it.

1.  Kaiser is 4 and four year olds can’t write on their own.   My 5 year old nephew is learning his letters.  

2.  Even the especially bright ones (assuming he is) wouldn’t be able to write that clearly.  The handwriting is clearer then mine is and looks like something either a teacher would write or Janelle tried especially hard to write clearly so filling in the answers when Kaiser got bored. 

She claimed the teacher wrote it for him. She also made a huge deal of saying that Kaiser just flatly refused to make one for Nathan. That dogkiller was the one who stepped up to be his dad, and Kaiser supposedly saw this.  Her usual sociopathic lies.

• Love 22
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:23 PM, Rebecca said:

This isn’t even a good advertisement - zoom in on the cookies...the pictures are cut really weird with the eyes and stuff almost cut off on each of them. And just what a kid wants! Cookies with his mom making the stupid duck lip kissy face and one of his mom and her latest “soul mate.” Not even ONE pic of Jenelle and Jace...they probably couldn’t even find a picture of them together on her Instagram or wherever they got them, to use.

Can we talk about the bottom middle cupcake or does it burn the eyes to look? First off, Jenelle's pancake boobs are pretty much on full display. It looks like a topless photo where someone added some piping to make it look like she's wearing a barely there bikini top. How inappropriate to serve to her young son! Eat My Tits! Calling Dr. Freud! Secondly, who is the guy posing next to Jenelle on that cupcake? It doesn't look like David. Is it an atypical photo of the Swamp Monster or someone else entirely? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, TresGatos said:

Can we talk about the bottom middle cupcake or does it burn the eyes to look? First off, Jenelle's pancake boobs are pretty much on full display. It looks like a topless photo where someone added some piping to make it look like she's wearing a barely there bikini top. How inappropriate to serve to her young son! Eat My Tits! Calling Dr. Freud! Secondly, who is the guy posing next to Jenelle on that cupcake? It doesn't look like David. Is it an atypical photo of the Swamp Monster or someone else entirely? 

I think it’s Nathan.  Back when he was her soulmate 4 life.

• LOL 9
(edited)
On 6/9/2019 at 9:23 AM, druzy said:

Awwww, look at all those kids you lost custody of!  That's some stupid BS posting this.  I'm so sad the comments are turned off.

On 6/9/2019 at 10:27 AM, Faul McCartney said:

I pretty positive that child support is treated as priority unsecured debt, like unpaid taxes, and is not dischargeable in Ch 7 or Ch 13 bankruptcies (the other chapters aren’t for individuals). Attorneys’ fees are dischargeable, so good luck to anyone unfortunate enough to be representing the swamp creatures. 

Any lawyer worth their JD hopefully knows this and gets their retainer in cash, with any other work pre-paid.

6 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

It could just be all the abuse and neglect. Some internationally adopted children display ASD traits at first too, due to the effects of institutionalization and neglect. For most of them, these symptoms lessen once they're in safe, nurturing homes. Hopefully the same will happen for Ensley, if she gets to stay in a loving home.

I hate to speculate about Ensley, but this is actually what came to mind after reading the transcript of that 911 call, she's like all those Russian and Romania children adopted out of the Soviet system in the late 1980's and early 1990's - totally disaffected from institutional neglect.

1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Who the F calls the police about a locked vehicle?  

You'd be surprised how common this is.  When my sister was police commissioner (civilian position in my town, tied to township committee), she did a review of calls and it's a very common  occurrence.  Most cops carry a slim jim and a window breaker for exactly this reason.  Obviously, it's an emergency when a kid or a pet is locked in there and incapable of undoing the lock. 

Edited by Lemur
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

She infuriates me.  She just posted this on Facebook.   This is after she was too sick to see her kids on that Friday but clearly is fine to go to DC.  I really hope that the judge sees her SM.

3AE4444D-1799-49CA-A33E-C6B2EC8DACDC.jpeg

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, marshmallow said:

Teachers have been doing these for a few years now.  When my son was in pre-school, I learned that my job was "Clean up the kitchen" and my favorite TV show was "Paw Patrol." LOL

Yeah, my nieces both did this, when they were in preschool.  The teacher asks the questions, and writes down the answers for them, so Jenelle wasn't lying about that.  I think she was lying about Kaiser not wanting to do one for Nathan, though.

• Love 16
59 minutes ago, LBS said:

She infuriates me.  She just posted this on Facebook.   This is after she was too sick to see her kids on that Friday but clearly is fine to go to DC.  I really hope that the judge sees her SM.

3AE4444D-1799-49CA-A33E-C6B2EC8DACDC.jpeg

I love these modern-day troglodytes like UBT who walk around in public wearing "FUCK [whatever they want fucked]" shirts. I have no problem with using that word, in fact, it's one of my favorites!, but wearing it on a t-shirt? In public? Yeah, no. But it does detract, albeit momentarily, from looking at his huge, kielbasa-sized lower lip. 

Also, this is the happiest I've seen those two in recent pictures. Glad to know that losing custody of all of your kids and murdering your little dog brings out best in you both.

5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

In public? Yeah, no. But it does detract, albeit momentarily, from looking at his huge, kielbasa-sized lower lip. 

Also, this is the happiest I've seen those two in recent pictures. Glad to know that losing custody of all of your kids and murdering your little dog brings out best in you both.

Two thoughts on this:

1. Does he dip?  That would explain the kielbasa lip.

2. Not only is this in terrible, terrible taste, but Jenelle looks especially fake when she doesn't show her teeth when smiling.  

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I love these modern-day troglodytes like UBT who walk around in public wearing "FUCK [whatever they want fucked]" shirts. I have no problem with using that word, in fact, it's one of my favorites!, but wearing it on a t-shirt? In public? Yeah, no. But it does detract, albeit momentarily, from looking at his huge, kielbasa-sized lower lip. 

What's does it say?  Fuck....what?  

I just died and came back to life reading "kielbasa sized lower lip".  Now I can't unsee it.  I always thought that of Andrew, Ambers man, his lips gross me out coming out of that big, bushy beard.  Now I see the same with UBT.  But lawd did I just guffaw...LOUD.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Lemur said:

You'd be surprised how common this is.  When my sister was police commissioner (civilian position in my town, tied to township committee), she did a review of calls and it's a very common  occurrence.  Most cops carry a slim jim and a window breaker for exactly this reason.  Obviously, it's an emergency when a kid or a pet is locked in there and incapable of undoing the lock. 

Oh, I didn't think of those situations. But, let's be honest, if one of Jenelle's kids or pets was locked in a car, do you really think she would care that much about it? 

Slight tangent - I had new sod put down on my front yard last week. It's not looking great so of course I thought of the Great Sod Disaster. In my defense, turns out that the landscapers turned off the water to the sprinkler/damaged and buried a few sprinkler heads so it wasn't getting water (I leave for work super early in the morning before it turns on so I didn't notice). I'm assuming that the problem at The Land was a lack of watering, cause David and Jenelle are hella lazy, plus the general evilness that prevents all living things from thriving there. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Shakma said:

Yeah, my nieces both did this, when they were in preschool.  The teacher asks the questions, and writes down the answers for them, so Jenelle wasn't lying about that.  I think she was lying about Kaiser not wanting to do one for Nathan, though.

Oh yeah, I'm sure that part was true, about the teacher writing it.  Although I'm sure she'd lie about that too.

Making it my business to never click on anything that might put a nickel in swamp accounts.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 8
37 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Making it my business to never click on anything that might put a nickel in swamp accounts.

You know what else could be hurting them a little?...the number of all those HATTERS they've blocked, or deleted for the past few years. I'm sure they could really use those numbers now!! HA!

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Marley said:

They don’t want the kids but they don’t want to pay child support so they will try to get the kids back. They are disgusting.

Absolutely. They are desperate to collect child support; if they have to pay the money will disappear a lot faster. They'd much rather get paid.

• Love 4

Kaiser's nursery school project reminded me of this book, which was so much fun to fill out when I was a little kid. I also remember having fun writing stories in kindergarten/first grade with a bit of an assist from teachers and/or Mom. Kids' answers can be a little bit like mad libs, but they're great fun to read and kids really enjoy being the author even if someone else is doing some of the stenography. Whether Kaiser really chose to write about David instead of Nathan, I have no idea; it certainly makes sense that someone "suggested" to him that he sub in David, but I also think Nathan might have been a little MIA at the time, and David's worst qualities may not have fully emerged yet.

image.png.43ec05d1ff050d8a6b9df7a0a563783d.png

• Love 9

Only you guys can understand why I was so excited to take this picture on our way back from Myrtle Beach!

I didn’t catch the Horry County sign, but I did tell my husband about how J and D are infamous in the three surrounding counties 😂

D858448B-6E42-4C04-9CFF-2803B302207E.png

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

What's does it say?  Fuck....what?  

I just died and came back to life reading "kielbasa sized lower lip".  Now I can't unsee it.  I always thought that of Andrew, Ambers man, his lips gross me out coming out of that big, bushy beard.  Now I see the same with UBT.  But lawd did I just guffaw...LOUD.

On the first 90 day fiance (and I think this was before the big migration to previously.tv, on that other site that shut down) there was this guy that bothered everyone.  He had very red lips so people found that attractive because they didn't find his personality attractive.  I idly mentioned that I wondered if his nipple color matched his lips (as they generally do) and everyone was instantly grossed out, and also could not stop thinking about it.

When UBT came on the scene, I had hoped he was a Jeremy type guy.  Good job, not a horrible person.  That idea went down the drain really fast.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Jessritt said:

Only you guys can understand why I was so excited to take this picture on our way back from Myrtle Beach!

I didn’t catch the Horry County sign, but I did tell my husband about how J and D are infamous in the three surrounding counties 😂

D858448B-6E42-4C04-9CFF-2803B302207E.png

Here's to route 501! We drive there every year, and sometimes the route down takes us through the Oak Island area, where Barb lives I believe. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/10/2019 at 6:55 AM, druzy said:

They make me sick

Wow. And they claim that Nathan and the Hatters are the ones calling. I still can’t get over that David thinks calling for a “welfare check” on his wife because she won’t answer HIS calls because “she should be because she’s on Facebook” is a valid reason to get “the law” involved. They’re such rebel outlaws who ain’t need no one and just want to be self sufficient homesteaders on their land yet they get the law involved in their business more than anyone I’ve ever heard of! I’ve never had the police to my home for any of those reasons, I’m sure most of you are in the same position, let alone all of them. And this is just on The Land with David, don’t forget the drama and police calls with all the other exes and Barb. And Tori and Amber. And that girl she got in a fight with that was filmed. And anything else I’m forgetting.

On 6/10/2019 at 9:15 AM, MargeGunderson said:

Who the F calls the police about a locked vehicle?  

In 2002, when I was a teen, my roommate locked his keys in his car in the mall parking lot. The mall was closed (he worked there, I had been there with another friend and waited to just go home with him since he was almost done) and we didn’t know what to do. I had a cell phone, luckily but no one was answering. And older guy told us to call the police because they’d help. So he called the non emergency number and they told us that they don’t help with that anymore for liability reasons. Not sure if that’s true or not or maybe it depends on where you are. But people still think that’s what they’re there for. Jenelle and David think it’s totally okay to call the police to their remote Land to unlock their car door instead of simply calling and paying a locksmith with their six-figure household income. Just like Jenelle thought it was clever of herself and posted about asking for and receiving free emergency food in the hurricane. That they ignorantly and arrogantly decided to stay for and claimed they were so prepared for. I can’t imagine there are too many officers for their area and they’ve wasted how much time having them come all the way to The Land for bullshit. It’s so gross. And no way do I believe it was due to an animal or child being inside. It would’ve stated that. That’s a totally different scenario and actually a potential emergency. David and Jenelle just think the world exists to serve them.

18 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Holy shit. They were really in DC? Probably cause you can get weed legally (cough cough) delivered. I admittedly take advantage of that loophole - but I got no kids (and even if I did CPS hadn’t just taken them away). Who was taking care of the #Homesteading? Maryssa thankfully lit out awhile ago now.

My office is literally 1/2 block from the White House. I walk through Lafayette Square all the time. I could see myself yelling Justice for Nugget! and then running away as fast as my formerly ruptured patellar tendon would let me.

Lol!!!! I just had a thought though, I’m surprised they haven’t moved to a legal state yet. Or did their “homesteading” in a state “they” (David) could grow in. Actually, maybe “they” (David) are going to start growing it, if they haven’t already, even illegally. Maybe that’s what the sheshed is really all about. And they have a reason for all the extra growing stuff - they’re “homesteaders.” 

3 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Here's to route 501! We drive there every year, and sometimes the route down takes us through the Oak Island area, where Barb lives I believe. 

How much $ would it take for you to graffiti “aka Jenelle” between the words Horry and County on the HC sign? 😆 You could probably get permission, they all know her.

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

I wish the thread got renamed 

narcissistic swamp rat and kielbasa sized lower lip homesteading in USA 

Don't forget the hashtag - #homesteading

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I do not understand about the 911 call for a locked car.  It was at their own home which would be where any normal adult would have a backup set of keys.  They don't work so it's not like the backup set are at work.  If you make over six figures and can't figure out how to buy and store extra keys you suck at the most basic level of adulting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22

So, I'm watching Jailbirds on Netflix, and I can't get over how much the female inmates remind me of Jenelle.  They all have the same story: different kids with different baby daddies, history of drug use, fighting bitches over nothing, a revolving door of "soulmates" they meet in jail, it's ALL there.   My point is, she is damn lucky MTV came around, or else she would be meeting her next "soulmate" through the toilet bowl, like these bitches do.  Actually, I still won't completely count that out, for her future. 😛

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
(edited)
4 hours ago, Shakma said:

So, I'm watching Jailbirds on Netflix, and I can't get over how much the female inmates remind me of Jenelle.  They all have the same story: different kids with different baby daddies, history of drug use, fighting bitches over nothing, a revolving door of "soulmates" they meet in jail, it's ALL there.   My point is, she is damn lucky MTV came around, or else she would be meeting her next "soulmate" through the toilet bowl, like these bitches do.  Actually, I still won't completely count that out, for her future. 😛

Dying laughing "meet her next soulmate through the toilet bowl"!

I spent a substantial part of my professional career working in jaIls and prisons (social worker here). It cracks me up that now, thanks to reality television, the general population is familiar with toilet bowl telephone.

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Jenelle has some "RIP" "link in bio" thing up on Instagram. I didn't click on it because I think it's click bait....can someone explain how that works? How do they get money from that?

6 hours ago, Shakma said:

My point is, she is damn lucky MTV came around, or else she would be meeting her next "soulmate" through the toilet bowl, like these bitches do.  Actually, I still won't completely count that out, for her future. 😛

She's only 27.  Don't limit her possibilities. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lemur said:

She's only 27.  Don't limit her possibilities. 

Buts she’s fixed and running out of monetary options.. she can only prove soul mate ness with offspring 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3