Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, lovesnark said:

When dog murderer hooked up with the bitch, he was a typical every other weekend kind of sperm donor. When he whined about how unfair it was, Jenelle opened her magic court checkbook and her lawyer was able to cripple Maryssa's grandparents with motion after motion after motion. They had no more money to fight and Maryssa's mom was either in rehab or had just completed it. They did the same thing to Olivia, Kaden's mom. If he'd never latched onto Jenelle's MTV money, Maryssa would have never had to live with them full time and Kaden wouldn't have a clue who he is. 

Wow so money does matter after all. 

• Love 1

Based on the information we have above, this is the BEST case scenario:

Maryssa’s Mom Whitney was a MESS, likely due to addiction w/poverty, but likely not a violent sociopath like David. Maryssa’s maternal grandmother was meeting Maryssa’s basic needs (caring for her) while David and Whitney were doing whatever the fuck they wanted, and she had no motivation to get herself together. Perhaps Maryssa getting placed with David was a wake up call, but I think more likely than not Whitney is a lazy & not incredibly bright person with an addiction problem. If her second husband is actually a decent sort, I say she was probably happy for attention from a nice man, and married him/had two of his babies to lock that relationship down for her survival. 

Maryssa was never her priority. Not ever. I don’t think she wants anything bad to happen to Maryssa (on a basic human level) but I don’t think she wants to put forth the effort to raise her. Seeing what I’ve seen of this world, Maryssa’s best bet may be staying her her maternal grandmother, may the woman stay healthy as long as possible. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Based on the information we have above, this is the BEST case scenario:

Maryssa’s Mom Whitney was a MESS, likely due to addiction w/poverty, but likely not a violent sociopath like David. Maryssa’s maternal grandmother was meeting Maryssa’s basic needs (caring for her) while David and Whitney were doing whatever the fuck they wanted, and she had no motivation to get herself together. Perhaps Maryssa getting placed with David was a wake up call, but I think more likely than not Whitney is a lazy & not incredibly bright person with an addiction problem. If her second husband is actually a decent sort, I say she was probably happy for attention from a nice man, and married him/had two of his babies to lick that relationship down for her survival. 

Maryssa was never her priority. Not ever. I don’t think she wants anything bad to happen to Maryssa (on a basic human level) but I don’t think she wants to put forth the effort to raise her. Seeing what I’ve seen of this world, Maryssa’s best bet may be staying her her maternal grandmother, may the woman stay healthy as long as possible. 

Agree with all of this, but...Whitney's mom raised Whitney. Perhaps an anomaly, but most likely, "best case scenario" is VERY relative term.

I just have to wonder how poor Maryssa felt, being trucked off to The Land, and Whitney, instead of getting her shit together to get Maryssa back, just gets knocked up again and plays happy family without Maryssa. I have NO respect for people like Whitney.

• Love 9

I am a little suspect of the husband's story as well, but I am relieved to see he can actually hold a conversation, and with nice grammar as well.  lol.  That is an improvement over many of the others!  And they don't appear to be as dangerous as UBT, so at least she would be safer there.  

• Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lemur said:

1. She also has the benefit of hindsight and can hopefully learn from any mistakes.

2. She's not responsible for decisions Whitney made as an adult.  

A lot of people are super quick to judge the parents of adult addicts and people who lose custody of their kids.  Truth of the matter is that you can be raised by the best people in the world and still make terrible decisions regarding addiction and procreation.  I know a ton of upper middle class families who "did everything right" and still manage to produce teen parents as well as drug addicts, drunks, criminals, liars, thieves, scammers and basically human scum.  You can equip kids with all the tools in the world, but you can't make them use them. 

It's not the addiction though. Whitney supposedly became sober the minute Maryssa was carted away. Instead of trying to get her back, she left Maryssa with an abuser and had two kids in quick succession with someone else.

She failed Maryssa badly.

ETA: I understand she's not responsible for mistakes an adult Whitney makes, but somewhere along the line, Whitney turned out to be a very selfish and irresponsible parent, independent of addiction issues. She's got some serious character flaws.

Look, I hope that Whitney had a loving and functional childhood, and is just a bad apple. That is the best for Maryssa because it means Maryssa has a decent shot at having a functional remaining adolescence. I just am skeptical, that's all.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Lemur said:

1. She also has the benefit of hindsight and can hopefully learn from any mistakes.

2. She's not responsible for decisions Whitney made as an adult.  

A lot of people are super quick to judge the parents of adult addicts and people who lose custody of their kids.  Truth of the matter is that you can be raised by the best people in the world and still make terrible decisions regarding addiction and procreation.  I know a ton of upper middle class families who "did everything right" and still manage to produce teen parents as well as drug addicts, drunks, criminals, liars, thieves, scammers and basically human scum.  You can equip kids with all the tools in the world, but you can't make them use them. 

Ditto. Also addiction is horrid- when someone is an addict they love NOTHING as much as their drug. NOTHING. There are many people who are able to get sober and try to make amends, but that doesn’t happen for everyone. And even if they do, it doesn’t undue the damage they did while they were using. 

I am not going to sit here and judge Whitney’s mom for the things Whitney did as an adult addict unless her mother was the one who got her hooked when she was a child, that’s not fair. (And nothing here suggests that was the situation, although such a thing happens far too often). 

@Tatum we were typing at the same time. I think it’s likely Whitney never wanted Maryssa, and never wanted to be her mother. There are plenty of women (especially in ye olden days) who had babies they didn’t want because they got pregnant, and said babies were raised by family members when the mother met/married someone else.

• Love 8
Just now, Tatum said:

It's not the addiction though. Whitney supposedly became sober the minute Maryssa was carted away. Instead of trying to get her back, she left Maryssa with an abuser and had two kids in quick succession with someone else.

She failed Maryssa badly.

I'm not talking about Whitney, I'm talking about Whitney's mother.  You're making Leah's argument all over again when in fact you (and I and all of us) don't actually have the particulars to decide if Whitney's mother is capable of taking care of Maryssa.  As for Whitney herself, I'm sure there's more to the story but I can't disagree with your assessment.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Tatum said:

ETA: I understand she's not responsible for mistakes an adult Whitney makes, but somewhere along the line, Whitney turned out to be a very selfish and irresponsible parent, independent of addiction issues. She's got some serious character flaws.

And addiction issues aside, so did my dickbag brother but that doesn't mean my mother and father didn't try her damnedest with him.  He had a great childhood, he just chooses to be a flaming asshole.  You're visiting the sins of the child upon the parent without regard to freewill and adult decision making.

Edited by Lemur
  • Love 12
Just now, Lemur said:

And addiction issues aside, so did my dickbag brother but that doesn't mean my mother didn't try her damnedest with him.  He had a great childhood, he just chooses to be a flaming asshole.  You're visiting the sins of the child upon the parent without regard to freewill and adult decision making.

Fine. I hope that Whitney's mother does right by Maryssa.

Well..At the end of the day I'm just rooting for Myrissa . No matter how she got off the reservation . 

I had to wait until I hit probation at at 14 to work the system to escape. 

Now that's I sentence I never thought I would ever write!  LMAO 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

10:49 AM PT -- Jenelle just had an emotional moment with 2-year-old Ensley, hugging her daughter in the parking lot before Ensley left with Jenelle's mom, Barbara.

10:13 AM PT-- Jenelle and David just left court -- sans any of their kids -- we're told they were simply there to give the judge updates on their progress with parenting classes and couple's counseling.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/04/jenelle-evans-david-eason-court-appearance-custody-battle-dog/

0604-jenelle-hugging-ensley-tmz-6.jpg

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I could only watch a little bit, but Jenelle is SO narrissistic!! “I’m giving my daughter a hug.”, it’s all about HER and what she wants. No thoughts to Ensley being comfortable or getting her lunch on time.  

Wait wait- did I hear that right? Jenelle was mad at Barb for missing Jace’s award ceremony because Barb was AT COURT with Ensley dealing with Jenelle?!! (Seems court ran longer than expected). 

I don’t even have words. 

• Love 16
(edited)

Video is up!  Jenelle playing to the cameras for sure!

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_nutjnizn/

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/04/jenelle-evans-david-eason-court-appearance-custody-battle-dog/

11:46 AM PT -- Jenelle and her mom, Barbara, just had a nasty little exchange outside the courthouse. Barbara insinuates the only reason Jenelle was hugging her daughter is for the cameras ... and Jenelle says Barabara -- who currently has custody of Ensley -- has blocked her number.

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
51 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

10:49 AM PT -- Jenelle just had an emotional moment with 2-year-old Ensley, hugging her daughter in the parking lot before Ensley left with Jenelle's mom, Barbara.

10:13 AM PT-- Jenelle and David just left court -- sans any of their kids -- we're told they were simply there to give the judge updates on their progress with parenting classes and couple's counseling.

0604-jenelle-hugging-ensley-tmz-6.jpg

I can't watch the video (stupid work!) - what happens in the video?  Are Jenelle and Barb getting along?  

ETA Just saw your most recent post - sounds like NO they are not getting along!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I can't watch the video (stupid work!) - what happens in the video?  Are Jenelle and Barb getting along?  

No!!

The video is stunning.  It’s awful.  Classic Jenelle and Barb shit.

They appear to be walking to Barb’s car outside the courthouse after the meeting with the judge, with Jenelle holding Ensley’s hand and Barb pushing a stroller, arguing the whole time.  It seems Barb is late and wants to go, but Jenelle is holding things up with her play-acting - pretending to hug Ensley, arguing with Barb about rushing her, about Jace, about Nathan, etc., and totally ignoring Ensley as she first loses a shoe and then starts to cry.   #Gross.

• Love 8
(edited)

I don’t know.  When it comes to Whitney sometimes the best way to fight is by fixing your own life.  And that means making a good life for Maryssa to come back to.   That might mean (in her case) finding a new guy and buildings a new  family.   I don’t expect Whiney’s Life to just stop.....

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

I don’t know.  When it comes to Whitney sometimes the best way to fight is by fixing your own life.  And that means making a good life for Maryssa to come back to.   That might mean (in her case) finding a new guy and buildings a new  family.   I don’t expect Whiney’s Life to just stop.....

Certainly I wouldn't expect her life to just stop. But I think few people would say that when you've only been sober a few months, that is a great time to bring a new baby into the picture.

And let's not forget, David was already known for being extremely violent. I just can't get behind starting a new family when your nine year old is currently in his care. I think you need to make things right with your existing children first.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Certainly I wouldn't expect her life to just stop. But I think few people would say that when you've only been sober a few months, that is a great time to bring a new baby into the picture.

And let's not forget, David was already known for being extremely violent. I just can't get behind starting a new family when your nine year old is currently in his care. I think you need to make things right with your existing children first.

I agree with you. No one was asking her to be celibate or never leave the house, and I do understand that for a lot of women a (decent) male partner is seen as essential for economic survival, but TWO more babies when you’ve been clean two seconds?!! Nah that’s having poor priorities. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Personally, I love that Barb has blocked her number. Jenelle has pulled that shit on Barb for 10 years. I also love Barb telling TMZ her concerned act was all for the cameras. The first part is Jenelle bitching about how Nathan got to the courthouse. She kept asking Barb if he had his own car. He got there when he was supposed to. It's none of her business if he rode a donkey to the courthouse. It's not Barb's fault she had to miss Jace's awards ceremony. If Jenelle wasn't such a fucking waste of flesh, Barb wouldn't have had to pack up a toddler to go to court and she could have been at Jace's school. 

I’m glad Barb blocked her number as well. Why is Jenelle so concerned with Nathan not having a car?!! Good grief. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree with you. No one was asking her to be celibate or never leave the house, and I do understand that for a lot of women a (decent) male partner is seen as essential for economic survival, but TWO more babies when you’ve been clean two seconds?!! Nah that’s having poor priorities. 

Right. I could cut her some slack if David was...well, less of a psycho, but he is who he is.

Was she not lying awake at night wondering what kind of shit Maryssa was dealing with on a daily basis? She knew at that point what he was capable of. And yet, she didn't continue fighting because it was "humiliating", discussing her substance abuse issues, per her own husband's words.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’m glad Barb blocked her number as well. Why is Jenelle so concerned with Nathan not having a car?!! Good grief. 

She is still so into Nathan, it's hilarious! Remember at one of the reunion shows  how she went on and on and on about him bringing his 'side piece' with him? She is so ignorant, she had no idea what the term actually means. Her jealousy over any woman Nathan sees just cracks me up. I'm sure she was going to say Nathan wasn't capable of parenting Kaiser if he didn't have his own car.

• Love 22
Just now, lovesnark said:

She is still so into Nathan, it's hilarious! Remember at one of the reunion shows  how she went on and on and on about him bringing his 'side piece' with him? She is so ignorant, she had no idea what the term actually means. Her jealousy over any woman Nathan sees just cracks me up. I'm sure she was going to say Nathan wasn't capable of parenting Kaiser if he didn't have his own car.

I've long since thought Jenelle had unresolved feelings for Nathan.

Now that I know he didn't choke his ex (thanks @Spiderella2!), I can say he probably is the best prospect she ever had, or ever will have again.

• Love 16
20 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Why is Jenelle so concerned with Nathan not having a car?!! Good grief. 

My guess is that Nathan arrived with Barb - maybe she picked him up because he needed a ride, which of course is going to piss off Jenelle.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

My guess is that Nathan arrived with Barb - maybe she picked him up because he needed a ride, which of course is going to piss off Jenelle.  

That would be funny.  But he walked in with Doris and Kaiser. My understanding is she turned down visitation again today because Jace wasn’t there and Kaiser has already left. I can’t stand her!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

That would be funny.  But he walked in with Doris and Kaiser. My understanding is she turned down visitation again today because Jace wasn’t there and Kaiser has already left. I can’t stand her!

Right, but maybe they all came together, with Nathan walking in with his mother and Kaiser, and Barb bringing up the rear with Ensley and the stroller!  IDK....just guessing!  

• LOL 1
9 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

From the looks of her, she appears to be "homesteading" Pizza Hut and milkshakes.

I thought so, too. She's probably upped her Corona intake along with the junk food, alfredo and biscuits and gravy. She can stay hammered in the bath tub 24/7 without those pesky kids ruining her me time.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
On 6/1/2019 at 2:56 PM, Rebecca said:

Wouldn’t that fall under kinship fostering? I mean if Barb didn’t take Ensley and no other family member could/would she would be with a foster family. So what is the difference being with a family member or not?  It’s not exactly the same as Barb just being her grandmother since she has assumed custody. It makes sense to me that there would be different guidelines but are there actual legal differences and what exactly are they? Anyone know?

Barbs isn't s foster home. She probably doesn't get paid either because in many states kinship doesn't get support. She probably did a background test. Kinship is better for children over a foster home with strangers. Unless kinship can't be found. There are different requirements. Bans isn't licensed unless she takes classes and gets a homestudy done. 

• Love 2
(edited)

The Columbus County Courthouse parking lot was full of excitement on Tuesday, thanks to former Teen Mom 2 stars Jenelle Evans and David Eason. The banned-from-MTV couple were at the courthouse to get their reunification plan from the judge and learn what steps and actions they need to take in order to get custody of their kids back.

After leaving the courthouse, TMZ caught up with Nathan (who currently has temporary custody of Kaiser, his son with Jenelle).

“Nathan was explaining to the cameraman that he isn’t able to say much about the case,” a witness tells The Ashley. “As he was talking to the cameraman, Jenelle and David saw him, drove by and started screaming at Nathan.”

The Ashley’s witness says that the TMZ cameraman most likely got footage of it.

“It will probably hit the Internet soon,” the source says. 

Jenelle also got into a spat with her mother, Barbara Evans, who currently has full custody of Jenelle’s son Jace and temporary custody of her daughter Ensley. TMZ cameras captured the mother/daughter spat on-camera.

Jenelle saw Barbara and Ensley in the parking lot and went to hug her daughter, which technically isn’t allowed, as Jenelle and David can only see the kids in a court-approved visitation center. Barbara begins to protest that her “bitch of a daughta” isn’t allowed to see Ensley, but Jenelle tells her she doesn’t care.

"I'm saying hey to her!” Jenelle tells a worried-looking Barbara who appears to say this is not allowed.

“I’m right here outside the courthouse and I’m giving my daughter a hug,” she tells her mom. “If you have a problem with it then go get an officer because obviously she’s not scared. I’m hugging her!” 

Later in the video, Barbara mentions that Jenelle is supposed to see Ensley (and the rest of the kids) at the visitation center, but Jenelle says she’s not doing it today, thanks to Barbara, Nathan and the kids.

However, The Ashley’s source tells her that it was actually Jenelle who caused the visitation to be cancelled.

“She was trying to reschedule the visit but CPS refused to reschedule just to accommodate Jenelle and inconvenience [all the caretakers],” the source said. “So the visit for Tuesday was cancelled.” 

Barbara did not come to play “happy family picnic” for the cameras, though. When Jenelle tells the TMZ cameraman she’s happy she “got this moment” with her daughter, Barb cackles that it’s “all for the cameras!” 

Jenelle is upset that her older brother, Collin, posted a video of Ensley crying in her diaper to his Snapchat.

“Your son is posting naked pictures of my daughter online,” Jenelle tells Barb.

(The Ashley has viewed the video, and Ensley is not naked, as Jenelle says. The two-year-old is wearing a diaper.) Barbara claims that she was in the shower at the time he did that, and Jenelle tells her mom that she is reporting it to DSS (aka Department of Social Services) because CPS has basically shut out Jenelle and David.

“CPS doesn’t want to answer their phone, they don’t want to want to answer when I go to their office,” Jenelle says. 

The Ashley’s sources tell her that Jenelle and David are due back in court on June 25. 

The Ashley will update this story when she gets more info! 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 9
  • Love 8

I have to believe that the longer Ensley and Kaiser are without Jenelle as a regular presence in their lives the smoother the adjustment will be when these living arrangements (knock on wood) become permanent. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

As usual, it's all about her. She was bitching about Barb blocking her number, CPS not returning her calls when it's convenient for her, bitching about having to drive to the courthouse to talk to someone because it wasn't convenient for her, bitching at Barb's concern about breaking a court order by picking up Ensley because it's what she wanted to do.

Personally, I love that Barb has blocked her number. Jenelle has pulled that shit on Barb for 10 years. I also love Barb telling TMZ her concerned act was all for the cameras. The first part is Jenelle bitching about how Nathan got to the courthouse. She kept asking Barb if he had his own car. He got there when he was supposed to. It's none of her business if he rode a donkey to the courthouse. It's not Barb's fault she had to miss Jace's awards ceremony. If Jenelle wasn't such a fucking waste of flesh, Barb wouldn't have had to pack up a toddler to go to court and she could have been at Jace's school. 

I would have LOVED to see a cop walk up and grab her by the arm and escort her away. She was violating a court order by approaching Ensley and picking her up.  I wish Barb would get a restraining order.

Now I have a picture in my mind of Nathan in a muscle shirt and his weird hair riding a donkey to the courthouse.... and it won't leave my brain. Thanks a lot! lol

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 6/1/2019 at 2:29 AM, geauxaway said:

I’m not going to dispute your personal experience, but as a foster to adopt parent myself I can tell you that it is completely legal to post pictures of your foster child as long as you don’t refer to them as being in care.  You can go about your business as if they are your biological children.  It is the prudent parenting act and it is recognized in most of not all states.  It is a recent change, but is it for real.  The whole point of the act is to discontinue the emoji over the face of a kid in a family pic.  You know, to make them included, as they should be.  I’ve been posting pics of my kiddo since our gotcha day.  

I will also go on to say that very, very few CPS cases end in a blood bath or SWAT stand off.  It’s pretty disheartening that the perception of kids that get taken into care are at risk of their guardians or fosters being murdered in a blaze of glory.  Truth be told, most bios fade off and ghost because they cannot or will not man up to the requirements to get their kids back.  Case in point....Jenelle and David are already fading out on their battle.  If it wasn’t so public it would just be another day in family court.

As a foster/adoptive parent too it depends on the state and county. Here in my state, we can't post pictures of foster kids. It also depends on  the agency. I could get in trouble posting pictures. Prudent parenting is not recognized everywhere and/or every county has a different  perspective  about it. 

Edited by Darknight
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

It pains me to agree with Jenelle on anything, but Colin really shouldn't be posting pictures of Ensley on social media, especially if she's partially undressed. On the flip side, the last thing Barb needs is for Jenelle to accuse her of leaving Ensley alone with a mentally unstable man. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Last week, she pretended to be sick to miss the visit. But, she was well enough to fly to DC for a "business meeting" on Saturday. Then, they announce they're not going to try to get Maryssa back and are cool with not having Jace visit anymore. Today, she skips out because CPS won't give her her way, she violates a court order......on film and they scream and yell at Nathan.....on film. Way to go, you fucking losers! I'm sure the judge, the lawyers and everyone at CPS is just dying to let you have your kids again!

Well, I never thought Jenelle was actually interested in seeing her kids, but I thought she’d at least pretend. David I’m sure won’t want to see them at the visitation center even if was marginally interested in Ensley, which he may or may not be. 

I am mostly just morbidly curious what reason she gave CPS for not being able to meet them at the agreed-upon time. 

• Love 16
(edited)
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I have 5 of them. I'll provide his transportation😂

DSCN0685.jpg

You have donkeys? I’m jealous AF. 

I think it’s WalnutQueen on another board  who has tame raccoons among other delightful pets. I live in a DC rowhouse so am limited to dogs and cats.😢

Edited by Jennifersdc
We were talking about LVP’s attack Swans - and how I wanted some. Gave up on that Board awhile ago.
  • Love 6

I wonder how much US Weekly pays?  Jenelle's exclusive ME ME ME interview.

Items of note: new judge appointed, they are still pursuing the return of Maryssa (thankfully, I think Jace is safe).  Oh, and supposedly Barb is just jealous...yeah, that's it.

• Love 14

She is such a shit mother.  She's too busy putting on a show to think about her daughter's feelings.  Ensley is walking with her mother and probably thinks she is going with her mom.  She points away from Barb's car and starts crying when they go to put her in.  Jenelle just asks "what" because E is annoying to her and she can't think like a normal parent.  

• Love 24
6 minutes ago, snarts said:

I wonder how much US Weekly pays?  Jenelle's exclusive ME ME ME interview.

Items of note: new judge appointed, they are still pursuing the return of Maryssa (thankfully, I think Jace is safe).  Oh, and supposedly Barb is just jealous...yeah, that's it.

Has that video really been posted? Can someone check the twitter page? I’m SM illiterate. I refuse to believe Ensley would ever cry for Jenelle.

If Ensley was crying for “mommy”, she probably meant Maryssa. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5