Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Rebecca said:

Were there pics of Barb ever at their house? If not, I’m not convinced she ever actually went there. They probably kept her from seeing it and most or all of the bad things going on there. I definitely side eye the drunken “partying her ass off” with Jenelle but I don’t think that means she was full abreast of what was occurring or observed the state of The Land herself. I’m not sure of the legalities but I don’t think she had a right to demand to see The Land and check the conditions. IF Barb DID go to The Land and see all that, that’s a serious issue....and would definitely make me question about her judgement. I don’t think she’s that dumb, which is why I have to believe she didn’t see direct evidence until proven otherwise.

Jenelle claims that Barb was over at their house all the time for get togethers and cookouts. If that is true, Barb absolutely saw stuff that wasn't "kosher". And since Jace is a fully verbal child he could have told her things also. I think Barb knew plenty...she's no dummy. She did not want to upset the apple cart and make Jenelle and David angry with her...I think she decided to make peace with them and buddy up with them for the sake of her relationship with Jenelle hoping that Jenelle would come to her senses and leave David.... Jace would then be spared having to be around David anymore. As I said before the gun situation at their place would have been enough for me to pursue non visitation for my grandson. As it is, these kids were exposed to violence on a level that no child should have to see when David beat and shot a beloved family pet in front of them. We all can do more for kids that are living under these circumstances...lord knows CPS does little to nothing.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Barb just posted: 

E63DAA2C-9547-494F-8688-5BD82E3B2003.jpeg

I guess that means they get to meet and hear about the CG? I’m not near any coasts so I’ve never heard of this.

Wow, it is so good to see ensley out doing something fun, stimulating, and age appropriate!!! She'd never get to do anything like his with her jokers known as parents. 

• Love 18
(edited)
56 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Might be a good idea for Barb not to post pics for awhile...these kids need some privacy and healing. I understand that Barb wants people to see that she's taking good care of the kids and exposing them to healthy and fun excursions and we get it. Let them be.

41 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Jenelle claims that Barb was over at their house all the time for get togethers and cookouts. If that is true, Barb absolutely saw stuff that wasn't "kosher". And since Jace is a fully verbal child he could have told her things also. I think Barb knew plenty...she's no dummy. 

Jenelle claims a lot of shit that’s patently false. That could easily be another bullshit claim on her part. I seriously hope it’s not true. Assuming/presuming something and KNOWING, with provable facts that can be taken to court, are very different things. Who knows what Jace felt at liberty to say or not. He’s probably a lot more ready to share now than he was before, when he knew he’d still have to face Jenelle and David again on The Land. I bet a lot is coming out now, since he doesn’t have that hanging over his head, that Barb wasn’t factually aware of before. Obviously she knew there were issues, I think that’s part of why she made such an effort to “befriend” Jenelle, but if Barb couldn’t prove her inklings there was no case yet.

I still don’t see how posting the pics Barb was taking anyway harms the kids. They still had the same day together they would’ve with or without  her posting them. It’s surely less invasive than a camera crew. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 20
13 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Wow, it is so good to see ensley out doing something fun, stimulating, and age appropriate!!! She'd never get to do anything like his with her jokers known as parents. 

You took the words right out of my mouth.  No way would J&D bother taking their kids to something cool (and educational) like a Coast Guard Base open house.  Fun AND Free!  Good for Barbara.

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

You took the words right out of my mouth.  No way would J&D bother taking their kids to something cool (and educational) like a Coast Guard Base open house.  Fun AND Free!  Good for Barbara.

Free? That’s awesome! 

Is that Nugget as your avatar? 😔 

• Love 2
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Much like their Memorial day beach trip. I wonder if Ensley had ever been to the beach before?

I honestly think it's okay for Barbara to post a couple of these photos, from time to time. God bless her, she certainly is going to have an active "retirement" .

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 18
29 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Jenelle claims a lot of shit that’s patently false. That could easily be another bullshit claim on her part. I seriously hope it’s not true. Assuming/presuming something and KNOWING, with provable facts that can be taken to court, are very different things. Who knows what Jace felt at liberty to say or not. He’s probably a lot more ready to share now than he was before, when he knew he’d still have to face Jenelle and David again on The Land. I bet a lot is coming out now, since he doesn’t have that hanging over his head, that Barb wasn’t factually aware of before. Obviously she knew there were issues, I think that’s part of why she made such an effort to “befriend” Jenelle, but if Barb couldn’t prove her inklings there was no case yet.

I still don’t see how posting the pics Barb was taking anyway harms the kids. They still had the same day together they would’ve with or without  her posting them. It’s surely less invasive than a camera crew. 

I didn't say that posting the pics would "harm" them...I just said they need privacy and healing time...they've lived enough in the spotlight and have seen and experienced things that will need years of counseling.  There are plenty of predators and horrible people out there that could use these photos for nefarious reasons. I think the children should be protected and safe now...maybe an occasional photo here and there...otherwise let them have normal happy childhoods...if that is even possible at this juncture...I hope so.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I didn't say that posting the pics would "harm" them...I just said they need privacy and healing time...they've lived enough in the spotlight and have seen and experienced things that will need years of counseling.  There are plenty of predators and horrible people out there that could use these photos for nefarious reasons. I think the children should be protected and safe now...maybe an occasional photo here and there...otherwise let them have normal happy childhoods...if that is even possible at this juncture...I hope so.

I don’t see how the occasional (and Barb does only typically post on occasion, when they’re at an event or actually doing something, as opposed to posting daily about their typical lives) picture of them having fun takes away from their privacy or having a happy childhood. How does posting the photos not “let them be?” They probably don’t even know she’s posting them to begin with so it literally has no bearing on their lives at this point. I wouldn’t post my (hypothetical) kid on social media at all, but I’m not a public figure and most people don’t have those same beliefs anyway. Most people with kids are posting them on SM and it’s not detracting from their happy, normal childhoods. I don’t disagree with a lot of what you’re saying but I don’t see how posting a few pictures of them in public spaces is taking any of that away. 

• Love 19
(edited)
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Barb has always been good about taking Jace on fun, educational excursions. I would guess that she didn't have as much time/money/bandwith/knowledge to do that type of stuff with her kids when they were young, but she seems to enjoy those things with Jace and Gabriel (and now Ensley). I don't recall Jenelle and UBT ever doing anything with the kids besides stuff on The Land that UBT enjoyed doing.

I don't see any harm in Barb's SM posts with the kids so far and I think she just sees it as a normal part of her life that she's been doing for years, in addition to wanting to show "fans" that the kids are doing well despite all the turmoil. I'm sure lots of people have sent her private and public messages inquiring about the kids. There is also public speculation about how the kids are doing, so I think even more media savvy people than Barb might want to post proof that they're ok, just to quiet speculation and rumors. Anyone who cares already knows what the kids look like and where they live, so it's not like Barb is revealing that information. I agree that the kids need/deserve privacy at this point, but I think not having the MTV cameras around is a huge step in that direction. Whether Barb posted on SM or not, they would have people coming up to them in public (which is probably "normal" for the kids). Barb's SM posts might actually afford them a little more privacy since, if she kept them completely off of SM, there would be more value in pics/video that strangers who encountered them in public might take.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Useful 2
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, kicksave said:

Jenelle claims that Barb was over at their house all the time for get togethers and cookouts. If that is true, Barb absolutely saw stuff that wasn't "kosher". And since Jace is a fully verbal child he could have told her things also. I think Barb knew plenty...she's no dummy. She did not want to upset the apple cart and make Jenelle and David angry with her...I think she decided to make peace with them and buddy up with them for the sake of her relationship with Jenelle hoping that Jenelle would come to her senses and leave David.... Jace would then be spared having to be around David anymore. As I said before the gun situation at their place would have been enough for me to pursue non visitation for my grandson. As it is, these kids were exposed to violence on a level that no child should have to see when David beat and shot a beloved family pet in front of them. We all can do more for kids that are living under these circumstances...lord knows CPS does little to nothing.

Barb was actively working with Nathan and his mother to try to get Kaiser away from Jenelle right up until the moment that Jenelle was willing to reconcile with Barb, because she needed her for filming.  When she was in touch with Nathan, she was sharing stuff that she saw and heard on the land.  And then after she cut ties with Nathan, she was happy to be filmed talking to the producers about the situation that was going on there and why she was worried about it and why she was just going to accept whatever it was that Jenelle said, because she knew how bad it was, that she had to go along with it so that when Jenelle was ready to leave David, she'd turn to her.  So Barb knows a fair amount of bad shit that has gone down.  Does she know everything? I doubt it.  But she knows enough and she's told us so.

For the pictures being posted, this is the way I see it.  These kids have grown up on tv and they are pretty recognizable.  Currently a ton of details (many of which are NOT pleasant), of their lives are pretty public.  Jenelle is actively trading on those stories as click bait to make money.  The kids are the ones who are ultimately hurt in this, and they deserve more than anything to be able to heal, which they should be able to do privately, with as much privacy as possible.  In a perfect world, they'd be able to retreat to an anonymous life, where they can grow up and not be part of a tabloid situation, the way Carly's parents have been pushing to protect her on Teen Mom.  Every time Barb posts a picture of the kids, she is putting their faces out there, and their story is out there.  It's just not the same as a random person posting photos of their family at the beach or at the park on a weekend.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, smores said:

Barb was actively working with Nathan and his mother to try to get Kaiser away from Jenelle right up until the moment that Jenelle was willing to reconcile with Barb, because she needed her for filming.  When she was in touch with Nathan, she was sharing stuff that she saw and heard on the land.  And then after she cut ties with Nathan, she was happy to be filmed talking to the producers about the situation that was going on there and why she was worried about it and why she was just going to accept whatever it was that Jenelle said, because she knew how bad it was, that she had to go along with it so that when Jenelle was ready to leave David, she'd turn to her.  So Barb knows a fair amount of bad shit that has gone down.  Does she know everything? I doubt it.  But she knows enough and she's told us so.

For the pictures being posted, this is the way I see it.  These kids have grown up on tv and they are pretty recognizable.  Currently a ton of details (many of which are NOT pleasant), of their lives are pretty public.  Jenelle is actively trading on those stories as click bait to make money.  The kids are the ones who are ultimately hurt in this, and they deserve more than anything to be able to heal, which they should be able to do privately, with as much privacy as possible.  In a perfect world, they'd be able to retreat to an anonymous life, where they can grow up and not be part of a tabloid situation, the way Carly's parents have been pushing to protect her on Teen Mom.  Every time Barb posts a picture of the kids, she is putting their faces out there, and their story is out there.  It's just not the same as a random person posting photos of their family at the beach or at the park on a weekend.  

Thank you...this was the point I was trying to make earlier today. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, kicksave said:

It's being reported that Jenelle and David flew to Washington, D.C. today on a "business/vacation trip". They claim they have business to attend to with Jenelle's cosmetic line and are treating the weekend like a vacation. Apparently they are enjoying being able to be child free and are relaxing, etc...the article on this comes from popculture.realitytv   As I live in the DC area, I find it laughable that they have "business" to attend to here on Saturday...DC is shut down tight on the weekends except for the museums, restaurants and parks, etc...nothing "business meeting" oriented goes on here after 5 PM on Friday.

My prediction is that these two will stop fighting for custody for Ensley and Kaiser now that they see that they are free to do whatever they want without the burden of taking care of kids. Once the money runs out it will be interesting to see how they are able to sustain the MTV lifestyle without the cash flow...especially if they buying drugs, guns and cars. 

Their business meeting is with their medical marijuana supplier!

Hi @kicksave- I grew up in Arlington!

• Love 4

It’s next to impossible to get your parental rights terminated.  The court sees it as a constitutional right, so deadbeat parents hardly have to lift a finger to maintain theirs 🙄

The only way I can think of for Jenelle to be completely severed from Kaiser would be if Nathan got married, and the stepmother could adopt Kaiser with Jenelle’s consent after Nathan and the stepmom have been married for at least two years.  That would be the easiest way and would be a dream come true for Kaiser.

The state wouldn’t just cancel Jenelle’s rights- they want to see someone else willing to step in, partly because they don’t want the child to end up on government assistance.

However, even if Nathan’s new wife motioned for a stepparent adoption, if Jenelle does NOT consent, then the state holds a high standard that must be met - abandonment, neglect, abuse, etc.

Regarding income withholding, if Jenelle ever got a job, the state can only take a small percentage of each paycheck- like 20-30%.  And that’s just for the first kid.  Every subsequent child gets a smaller percentage.

If Jenelle owes any money to the state, then that gets taken first before child support.

I wish Jenelle and David would do all the kids a favor and consent to stepparent adoptions.  Kids need consistency and dependability.  The swamp things need to just stay away completely and forever instead of going in and out of their lives on a whim.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Everleigh said:

Is Barb’s other grandson in her care too or is she just babysitting? 

Its nice seeing the kids out doing kid things. 

Baby sitting. Ashley (Barb’s Other daughter) was in a custody fight with her ex for a while, but they have shared custody now. Barb watches Gabrielle often but she doesn’t have any sort of custody or guardianship over him. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, starfire said:

Is Jace's shirt a message from Barb to David???

Maybe it’s a message from JACE to David! And Jenelle. It’s pretty sad if you take “beat” literally. 

3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Yes, it is my little memorial to Nugget.

That’s sweet. We won’t forget even if Jenelle already has. ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Everleigh said:

Is Barb’s other grandson in her care too or is she just babysitting? 

He’s definitely been in her care before, but I don’t think it was an official agreement for custody like it is with Jace, but just temporary for whatever reason (Ashleigh seems to have some issues). I read somewhere that now it’s only babysitting and Ashleigh is parenting. She has another son too, but I don’t think he ever has been on the show or in pictures. They have different fathers, maybe the other father has custody of him and that’s why. Barb and Ashleigh seem to have a far better relationship than Barb and Jenelle or Ashleigh and Jenelle have.

9 minutes ago, Jessritt said:

It’s a fresh breath seeing the focus ON THE KIDS instead of having J or D’s ugly faces and their “our family is perfect!” captions.

It is! The picture of Ensley holding the hand of the CG person is the first time I’ve thought Ensley looked kind of cute. Maybe she is actually cute and the ugliness of her parents prevented me from seeing it before.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, kicksave said:

Maybe it was a situation if “keep your friends close enemies closer” she had tried the way of keeping jack away and away from UBT and lost in court over and over. Jenelle always hit her visits. It’s unfortunate but maybe barb was playing nice waiting for something concrete to use. Remember her talking to that security guard about her concerns? She did not seem as if she was cool at all with davud or have going there. In my opinion She was just “following orders” and trying to protect them in a round about way. Waiting for the real shit to hit the fan or gather enough evidence to get those kids out if there. I also think she was very scared for her own child and that was the only way she could keep some kind of tabs on jenelle. I bet she was hoping she could “save” her from him by slowly trying to open her eyes. It’s unfortunate that barb still loves jenelle. I’m sure it broke her to pieces she Sge stayed with that psycho after the dog killing incident. She’s probably mourning the impending death of her daughter right now. I know that sounds morbid but I truly believe she did the best she could. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
9 hours ago, kicksave said:

enelle claims that Barb was over at their house all the time for get togethers and cookouts.

Jenelle claims lots of things like UBT is a great loving perfect husband and father. A dog could be pissing on jenelle leg and she would tell people it was raining. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
18 minutes ago, KittyKat133 said:

Maybe it was a situation if “keep your friends close enemies closer” she had tried the way of keeping jack away and away from UBT and lost in court over and over. Jenelle always hit her visits. It’s unfortunate but maybe barb was playing nice waiting for something concrete to use. Remember her talking to that security guard about her concerns? She did not seem as if she was cool at all with davud or have going there. In my opinion She was just “following orders” and trying to protect them in a round about way. Waiting for the real shit to hit the fan or gather enough evidence to get those kids out if there. I also think she was very scared for her own child and that was the only way she could keep some kind of tabs on jenelle. I bet she was hoping she could “save” her from him by slowly trying to open her eyes. It’s unfortunate that barb still loves jenelle. I’m sure it broke her to pieces she Sge stayed with that psycho after the dog killing incident. She’s probably mourning the impending death of her daughter right now. I know that sounds morbid but I truly believe she did the best she could. 

It's also extremely expensive to have your attorney file motion after motion in an attempt to change the visitation agreement. It's not like you walk into the courthouse and file a paper. You wind up paying your attorney $3-5k from start to finish and it's a crap shoot. That's how the dog murderer was able to get Maryssa from her grandmother. Jenelle pretty much gave her lawyer a blank check and he was able to legally cripple Maryssa's family. They did the same thing to Kaden's mother. But, she was able to find a good attorney to represent her after the 911 call when Jenelle said UBT assaulted her. Kaden's forced visits to the swamp of horrors were stopped immediately after that. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
24 minutes ago, KittyKat133 said:

I don't know what Barb's motivation was for making nice with Jenelle and UBT was, but I think it's reasonable to assume that it was at least in part an effort to get close to Kaiser and Ensley in order to develop relationships, see how they're doing, and be there as a source of support. I would argue that that effort has paid off now that Barb is able to provide refuge for Ensley. If Barb hadn't made the effort, she would be a complete stranger to Ensley. That may have affected the likelihood of Ensley being placed with her rather than a stranger when she was liberated from The Swamp and it certainly would have affected Ensley's level of comfort with Barb when she was placed with her. Barb is between a rock and a hard place in terms of trying to do her best for her daughter and her grandkids in a situation where she has very little control.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Jessritt said:

way I can think of for Jenelle to be completely severed from Kaiser would be if Nathan got married, and the stepmother could adopt Kaiser with Jenelle’s consent after Nathan and the stepmom have been married for at least two years.  That would be the easiest way and would be a dream come true for Kaiser.

Jenelle will NEVER consent to this.  She has some severe mental health issues and one of the problems that she has is that she sees her children as an extension of herself.  She doesn't see them as independent people who have needs, she basically sees them as things she owns.  Remember her fight over the hoodie? She doesn't particularly give a shit about the child, but she'll be damned if she gives up something that is HERS.  

1 hour ago, KittyKat133 said:

In 2010, the original court order said Jenelle could see her child as arranged by and at the discretion of Barb.  In 2015, Jenelle filed a motion to modify that order and requesting full custody, which was resolved with Jenelle and Barb settling on a visitation schedule for Jenelle in 2017.  Jenelle hasn't bothered to fight for custody for most of his life, she hasn't given a shit.  She has just whined about how Barb was taking her son and not giving him back.  Barb also didn't have to give Jenelle access (until 2017), and if things were bad she could have pushed the way Nathan and Doris did and kept Jace from Jenelle until they could investigate.  

My info is from here:

https://people.com/tv/teen-mom-2-jenelle-evans-settles-custody-schedule-son-jace-mother-barbara/

One of the things that has always sat kind of oddly with me is the complete lack of interest Barb seems to have with Kaiser.  It's almost like he's someone else's kid.  I don't understand how she could be so concerned about the situation on the land, be working with Nathan and Doris to try to help them get Kaiser away, and by extension Jace.  But then as soon as she was back in good graces, she cut the ties with Nathan and Doris, which meant she was turning her back on protecting Kaiser, who seems to have gotten the worst of it, without having a voice.  Jace was there for visits, Ensley is David's biological child.  Kaiser lived there fulltime with just visits to Nathan and he was not David's child, so, that left him the most vulnerable.  

• Love 5

There are no winners or losers when it comes to debating Barb’s use of social media—perhaps with the exception of the kids. Please move on from this topic.

Putting aside all the kids, which is a sad situation in itself, what are these two going to do now? Hunker down on the land and, what? Lay about all day smoking dope lamenting how the world hates them? With guns in the house? Jenelle is no longer bringing in the dough that allows David to stay home all day walking the land looking for dangerous, predatory french bull dogs to murder. Oh, an squirrels too. Must kill all those too in case they become influenced by the Geico commercial and try to run the two losers off the road. I can't see them having anything to do but sit around, pop pills and smoke dope. Where's the money going to come from for that? Somehow, I don't see Jenelle having much in a savings account somewhere.

There is also the potential for an explosion of rage as they think more and more about how although they are free to do what they want now without the kids cramping their style, those kids were taken. It's not like they gave them up. Sitting home with nothing to do, while abusing substances coupled with those thoughts can lead to serious violence.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Here’s a fleeting thought I had....

where the hell is Andrew! Where is his family!! What a true low life to hear and see this shit going on and not try to reach out at all!

They didn’t care about Jace when things were going “fine” why would they care or want to expend energy on him with all this drama going on in his life??!! Jace cannot do anything for them so I’m not surprised they don’t bother. 

Andrew is a piece of shit, and of course I’m not saying his parents had an obligation to raise Jace but everyone was perfectly willing to let Barb shoulder all of the physical, finacial and emotional burden of caring for him for the last DECADE. Jace has never even met his paternal grandparents. They aren’t going to change now. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
On 5/29/2019 at 3:08 PM, heatherchandler said:

What do you want to bet both Jenelle and David will suddenly decide they were born to be bleach blonde?

I think Janelle is too wain to shave her head. Of course she will rather live without her kids than her locks.

Ps: does bleach remove the drugs from hair?

• Love 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, Jessritt said:

It’s next to impossible to get your parental rights terminated.  The court sees it as a constitutional right, so deadbeat parents hardly have to lift a finger to maintain theirs 🙄

The only way I can think of for Jenelle to be completely severed from Kaiser would be if Nathan got married, and the stepmother could adopt Kaiser with Jenelle’s consent after Nathan and the stepmom have been married for at least two years.  That would be the easiest way and would be a dream come true for Kaiser.

The state wouldn’t just cancel Jenelle’s rights- they want to see someone else willing to step in, partly because they don’t want the child to end up on government assistance.

However, even if Nathan’s new wife motioned for a stepparent adoption, if Jenelle does NOT consent, then the state holds a high standard that must be met - abandonment, neglect, abuse, etc.

Regarding income withholding, if Jenelle ever got a job, the state can only take a small percentage of each paycheck- like 20-30%.  And that’s just for the first kid.  Every subsequent child gets a smaller percentage.

If Jenelle owes any money to the state, then that gets taken first before child support.

I wish Jenelle and David would do all the kids a favor and consent to stepparent adoptions.  Kids need consistency and dependability.  The swamp things need to just stay away completely and forever instead of going in and out of their lives on a whim.

This is... incorrect in most states. I'm not admitted to the bar in their state, but in most jurisdictions a parent can voluntarily surrender their parental rights (so long as it is not to get out of child support). There does not need to be a step parent waiting in the wings to "pick up" the rights the parent surrenders. Janelle could surrender her parental rights in full if she wanted to, or she could voluntarily surrender legal and physical custody, which would let her retain the right to apply to have that change in the future. 

Edit: Looking at NC specifically, I can't tell if it falls in line with the abov regarding total surrender. She can, however agree to retain her nominal rights but sign over legal & physical custody to be reviewed later. I feel so bad for these kids. 

Edited by xtwheeler
The law is squishy and ill-defined
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Putting aside all the kids, which is a sad situation in itself, what are these two going to do now? Hunker down on the land and, what? 

Homesteading! 🤮 

JFC, she’s tone deaf. I’m SHOCKED comments are/were on... I suggest reading them! She’s obviously getting ripped apart. 

Maybe the fresh herbs in the plastic bags are moist and will grow mold and make them both sick. 🤞🏻

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Homesteading! 🤮 

JFC, she’s tone deaf. I’m SHOCKED comments are/were on... I suggest reading them! She’s obviously getting ripped apart. 

Maybe the fresh herbs in the plastic bags are moist and will grow mold and make them both sick. 🤞🏻

Is posting on SM just something that she does reflexively? I guess, apart from filming the show, it's the only "job" she's ever had and I assume she's had managers or whatever tell her that it's best to post every day in order to keep and grow her following. So maybe she thinks that's what she's doing? Obviously, she doesn't understand how completely bizarre it is for a mother whose kids were just taken away to be posting about vegetables from her garden. That's totally "off-brand" for the happy young family image she and UBT are/were trying to peddle. (But so is killing the family pet, choosing a dog killer over your kids, choosing not to pursue custody of some of your kids, etc., etc.)

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, druzy said:

UBT's sister:

image.png.c8767e2d9fb774a90510c0a179a79566.png

Another family member who is now probably considered dead by David. Stuff like this is why I think he’ll stay with Jenelle awhile...aside from his mommy no one else seems to be blindly loyal to him like Jenelle has mostly been. 

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Another family member who is now probably considered dead by David. Stuff like this is why I think he’ll stay with Jenelle awhile...aside from his mommy no one else seems to be blindly loyal to him like Jenelle has mostly been. 

Yes, but, without the MTV money Jenelle will be nothing but a millstone around his neck. Jenelle is a HOT MESS. For years, she's been a hot mess with money, but now she'll be a brokeass hot mess. Big difference. If UBT isn't too far gone, he'll eventually get a job and go back to being a "normal" person. I think he'll be cunning enough to get as much money and property as possible out of Jenelle when he dumps her, so he might have a little nest egg on top of whatever he's able to earn moving forward. And let's face it, psychotic fuck that he is, he will be able to find plenty of new soulmate candidates, especially if he can hold down any type of job. I don't believe that he's madly in love with Jenelle, so I don't think he'll hesitate to trade her in for a better model once he's sucked her dry. His new "soulmate(s)" will have to be blindly loyal like Jenelle (or they won't make the soulmate cut, especially if he's paying the bills).

• Love 10
On 6/1/2019 at 2:24 PM, Rebecca said:

Barb just posted: 

E63DAA2C-9547-494F-8688-5BD82E3B2003.jpeg

I guess that means they get to meet and hear about the CG? I’m not near any coasts so I’ve never heard of this.

So it's field trip day at The Barbara Evans Home for Displaced Grandchildren?

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Yes, but, without the MTV money Jenelle will be nothing but a millstone around his neck. Jenelle is a HOT MESS. For years, she's been a hot mess with money, but now she'll be a brokeass hot mess. Big difference. If UBT isn't too far gone, he'll eventually get a job and go back to being a "normal" person. I think he'll be cunning enough to get as much money and property as possible out of Jenelle when he dumps her, so he might have a little nest egg on top of whatever he's able to earn moving forward. And let's face it, psychotic fuck that he is, he will be able to find plenty of new soulmate candidates, especially if he can hold down any type of job. I don't believe that he's madly in love with Jenelle, so I don't think he'll hesitate to trade her in for a better model once he's sucked her dry. His new "soulmate(s)" will have to be blindly loyal like Jenelle (or they won't make the soulmate cut, especially if he's paying the bills).

True. ...if David is like this when he’s not paying the bills imagine what he’d be like if he were the sole “breadwinner” in the household? 😲 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, smores said:

Jenelle will NEVER consent to this.  She has some severe mental health issues and one of the problems that she has is that she sees her children as an extension of herself.  She doesn't see them as independent people who have needs, she basically sees them as things she owns.  Remember her fight over the hoodie? She doesn't particularly give a shit about the child, but she'll be damned if she gives up something that is HERS.  

In 2010, the original court order said Jenelle could see her child as arranged by and at the discretion of Barb.  In 2015, Jenelle filed a motion to modify that order and requesting full custody, which was resolved with Jenelle and Barb settling on a visitation schedule for Jenelle in 2017.  Jenelle hasn't bothered to fight for custody for most of his life, she hasn't given a shit.  She has just whined about how Barb was taking her son and not giving him back.  Barb also didn't have to give Jenelle access (until 2017), and if things were bad she could have pushed the way Nathan and Doris did and kept Jace from Jenelle until they could investigate.  

My info is from here:

https://people.com/tv/teen-mom-2-jenelle-evans-settles-custody-schedule-son-jace-mother-barbara/

One of the things that has always sat kind of oddly with me is the complete lack of interest Barb seems to have with Kaiser.  It's almost like he's someone else's kid.  I don't understand how she could be so concerned about the situation on the land, be working with Nathan and Doris to try to help them get Kaiser away, and by extension Jace.  But then as soon as she was back in good graces, she cut the ties with Nathan and Doris, which meant she was turning her back on protecting Kaiser, who seems to have gotten the worst of it, without having a voice.  Jace was there for visits, Ensley is David's biological child.  Kaiser lived there fulltime with just visits to Nathan and he was not David's child, so, that left him the most vulnerable.  

Yes! I always thought Barb was very disinterested in poor little Kaiser. She seemed to ignore him and just walk right by him when she visited Jenelle. Very sad for Kaiser. At least Doris cares for and loves him. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Yes! I always thought Barb was very disinterested in poor little Kaiser. She seemed to ignore him and just walk right by him when she visited Jenelle. Very sad for Kaiser. At least Doris cares for and loves him. 

This comes up from time to time.  I have always thought it wasn’t that she wasn’t interested but that she really didn’t have a relationship with Janelle through a lot of Kaiser’s life. So she was probably just trying not to be too hurt by getting too involved with him when she knew she couldn’t help much.  She did help Doris a lot for a while on the custody issue.  

• Love 23
(edited)
24 minutes ago, kicksave said:

It was really sad to see and I don’t even know how she could do it. I think it was kind of a self preservation thing, she knew she couldn’t take him so she distanced herself as much as she could emotionally and physically from him. It still sucks.

12 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Am I supposed to be impressed that she harvested 2 tomatoes, a pepper and some beans?  Whoop dee doo.  That’ll go far.  

Lol! And I doubt she did it herself anyway. David did the work most likely.

Jenelle never lost her parental rights to Jace so she had a right to visitation. It’s that based on the agreement it was all at Barb’s discretion of when, where and how. I think she could’ve definitely made it more difficult for Jenelle to see Jace but ultimately she had to let her see him at some point or Jenelle could take her to court over it. Not sure that she would’ve right away, at least, but she definitely could’ve because she still had rights as his mother legally. And if she did take her to court because Barb kept Jace from her completely that would reflect poorly on Barb to the court. It’s kind of like what Chelsea has with the Linds. They are legally entitled to visitation but Chelsea gets to decide when. But then in 2017 they set up a formal visitation schedule so that Jenelle would have her set visitation times.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 5

I'd like to hire one of those banner flying planes to go over the land. First banner up: "Maryssa Told the Truth!"

I'm just so angry on this girl's behalf, these are supposed to be parental figures! I hope the judge will see all this, it cannot possibly be a good look to be "done" with the child who testified to your detriment.

It's time to be done with these shows IMO. 

• Love 20
(edited)
51 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

I'm just so angry on this girl's behalf, these are supposed to be parental figures! I hope the judge will see all this, it cannot possibly be a good look to be "done" with the child who testified to your detriment.

It certainly doesn't help their case.  David basically "dumped" his own daughter, and any judge with a working brain can see the dysfunction for what it is.   And while Jenelle can release all the bullshit statements she wants about how she loves her kids more than anything and will do anything to get them back, we can take a look at her actions and see that her main focus is really on appeasing and keeping David.  She's the only left to abuse, now.  You better believe she's working overtime to not piss him off.

Edited by Shakma
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, TheRealT said:

At the rate they spend, I doubt there will be much money left. The property isn't worth much, at all. The last time someone posted the county assessor records, the pool was worth more than the acreage even with the improvements like power, well and septic😂 Manufactured homes depreciate just like a vehicle and they financed $154k on the stinking shithole. With the state of casa swamp, I'd bet they're already underwater. He'll have to walk away with the toys she paid for and see if he can sell some of them for pocket money until he finds someone willing to hire him as a welder. Sadly, I agree that it won't take long for him to find another soulmate to breed with. He will need to make more kids to abuse and dominate. 

Jenelle doesn't have any job skills or people skills, so she's pretty much unemployable. Without the ability to get pregnant at lightning speed, she's way behind her huzzbin in the starting over game.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
On 6/1/2019 at 4:10 PM, TheRealT said:

I don't recall Jenelle and UBT ever doing anything with the kids besides stuff on The Land that UBT enjoyed doing.

You mean like, fuckin' rakin'?

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

At the rate they spend, I doubt there will be much money left. The property isn't worth much, at all. The last time someone posted the county assessor records, the pool was worth more than the acreage even with the improvements like power, well and septic😂 Manufactured homes depreciate just like a vehicle and they financed $154k on the stinking shithole. With the state of casa swamp, I'd bet they're already underwater. He'll have to walk away with the toys she paid for and see if he can sell some of them for pocket money until he finds someone willing to hire him as a welder. Sadly, I agree that it won't take long for him to find another soulmate to breed with. He will need to make more kids to abuse and dominate.

ITA. That's why I said he "might" have a "little" nest egg. If he plays his cards right, he might be able to get away with low- to mid-5 figures in cash, plus maybe a vehicle, when all is said and done. If he got a job, that could be enough for a down payment on a house, or at least a cushion for his new start with a new soulmate (especially if she had a job too).

Jenelle, in contrast, will almost certainly walk away with nothing/possibly in huge debt at the end of her love story with UBT. I think he is devious (and realistic) enough to squirrel away sellable property, consult a lawyer about how he can maximize his interest in The Land, etc. Jenelle's head is so far up her ass that she won't even think about stuff like that until it's too late (though Barb (and probably others) have been warning her all along).

• Love 9

Getting her tubes tied was the worst decision a hustler like Jenelle could have made.  What the fuck is she going to use as leverage against her next soulmate?  Girl does not think ahead.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, xtwheeler said:

This is... incorrect in most states. I'm not admitted to the bar in their state, but in most jurisdictions a parent can voluntarily surrender their parental rights (so long as it is not to get out of child support). There does not need to be a step parent waiting in the wings to "pick up" the rights the parent surrenders. Janelle could surrender her parental rights in full if she wanted to, or she could voluntarily surrender legal and physical custody, which would let her retain the right to apply to have that change in the future. 

Edit: Looking at NC specifically, I can't tell if it falls in line with the abov regarding total surrender. She can, however agree to retain her nominal rights but sign over legal & physical custody to be reviewed later. I feel so bad for these kids. 

NCGS § 7B-1103.  Who may file a petition or motion.

(a)       A petition or motion to terminate the parental rights of either or both parents to his, her, or their minor juvenile may only be filed by one or more of the following:

(1)       Either parent seeking termination of the right of the other parent.

(2)       Any person who has been judicially appointed as the guardian of the person of the juvenile.

(3)       Any county department of social services, consolidated county human services agency, or licensed child-placing agency to whom custody of the juvenile has been given by a court of competent jurisdiction.

(4)       Any county department of social services, consolidated county human services agency, or licensed child-placing agency to which the juvenile has been surrendered for adoption by one of the parents or by the guardian of the person of the juvenile, pursuant to G.S. 48-3-701.

(5)       Any person with whom the juvenile has resided for a continuous period of two years or more next preceding the filing of the petition or motion.

(6)       Any guardian ad litem appointed to represent the minor juvenile pursuant to G.S. 7B-601 who has not been relieved of this responsibility.

(7)       Any person who has filed a petition for adoption pursuant to Chapter 48 of the General Statutes.

(b)       Any person or agency that may file a petition under subsection (a) of this section may intervene in a pending abuse, neglect, or dependency proceeding for the purpose of filing a motion to terminate parental rights.

I live in NC and am going through the process myself.  It’s neither here or there though because I don’t see that happening with J and D.

Edited by Jessritt
Clarity
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4