Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

(edited)

So this is a random question. Who is Psycho Frenchie Killer’s father? I don’t think we’ve ever heard him mentioned?

Maybe his Mom was miraculously impregnated by Satan.

Edited by Jennifersdc
And not the funny gay one from South Park
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3

I am so relieved for those poor kids. But let's get a restraining order for Barb and those kids STAT.

I laughed out loud when I read that list: drug testing? Hilarious. Remember the absolute hysterical pathetic meltdown when she had to give up weed for probation?

She will throw a hissy fit for appearances sake, but she can't stand those kids. Remember that fun family vacation they all took together a few months ago, where they went to some winter sports lodge place -- and all she did was yell at the kids nonstop and literally could not wait to leave.

• Love 14
(edited)
On 5/26/2019 at 1:27 PM, kicksave said:

At some point grown up adult children have to take responsibility for their behavior and own the things they say and do and not blame their parents for everything...something Jenelle seems incapable of doing.

This times 1000. With her MTV money, Janelle squandered so many opportunities. She could have gone to college, she could have gotten counseling, she could have invested her money wisely and had a lovely nest egg. I personally would have done all three of those things. Instead she hooks up with abusive men who harm small children and pets. I have zero sympathy for Janelle. I hope she loses custody of all three of her children forever unless she is willing and able right this second to get rid of David and seek therapy.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, lidarose9 said:

I am so relieved for those poor kids. But let's get a restraining order for Barb and those kids STAT.

I laughed out loud when I read that list: drug testing? Hilarious. Remember the absolute hysterical pathetic meltdown when she had to give up weed for probation?

She will throw a hissy fit for appearances sake, but she can't stand those kids. Remember that fun family vacation they all took together a few months ago, where they went to some winter sports lodge place -- and all she did was yell at the kids nonstop and literally could not wait to leave.

I think I remember they actually left early cause David told the kids they couldn’t “behave” right. I think that Maryssa and Jace were doing the unpardonable sin of chasing each other up and down the OUTSIDE stairs and poor Kaiser just wanted to poop.

It would be funny if it wasn’t.

• Love 13
(edited)

I don't think David really wants his kids.  I think he wanted to impregnate Janelle to keep her tied to him, not because he really wanted more children.  He probably likes the idea of being a "dad" but if being a dad means giving up drugs and  not being abusive and violent, then I doubt he is willing to do that.  If he manages to comply with all of the court-ordered requirements, I will be very surprised.  

This turn of events is very interesting because both Janelle and David now have to walk the walk rather than talk the talk with regards to their kids.  They will have to engage in actions to get them back. Social media posts, crying in court, etc, aren't going to have any impact.  

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 17
(edited)

Update from The Ashley

UPDATE #1: Jenelle’s “rep” released a statement to Entertainment Tonight

“At this time we are cooperating with the judge and legal team from the court,” the rep said. “We will continue to cooperate with the court and their decisions.”

Lol- does that dumb rep know who his clients are?

Here's coverage from E News

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

This times 1000. With her MTV money, Janelle squandered so many opportunities. She could have gone to college, she could have gotten counseling, she could have invested her money wisely and had a lovely nest egg. I personally would have done all three of those things. Instead she hooks up with abusive men who harm small children and pets. I have zero sympathy for Janelle. I hope she loses custody of all three of her children forever unless she is willing and able right this second to get rid of David and seek therapy.

ITA because Jenelle is loathsome, but I also see her as someone who is mentally ill and has limited ability to just choose to do better. IMO, her mental illness is probably on par with her brother Colin's (just to choose a random person who acknowledges his mental illness). Colin lives in an assisted living facility, is in therapy, takes meds, etc., etc. Jenelle pretty much does none of those things. I guess she takes whatever pharmaceuticals she can get a prescription for/enjoys, but I think it would be a big stretch to say she's doing so under the supervision of a medical professional.

34 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

This is a Family Court judge. They have seen and heard it all. Better and worse situations. It is easier for them to assess the situation because they know all the tricks people use. Jenelle crying in court isn’t going to move a judge who is legitimately concerned about the conditions in the home. 

The thing is, they could get their kids back if they follow what the Court requires them to do. Most people would have no problem jumping through hoops to get their kids back. A lot of people who lose custody of their kids are not bad people, they just need help and guidance to be better parents. Many follow the rules, get their kids back and thrive with the tools learned to successfully take care of their kids.  The problem here is that I don’t see Jenelle and David being open to following the program. That would mean obeying someone else’s orders. Keeping a schedule of appointments. Not getting into trouble or causing controversy. That is easy for most of us but I can’t see Jenelle and David not doing something aggravate the situation. 

I can't see Jenelle or UBT following the court's directives. UBT, who is undoubtedly in control, is hellbent on not following anyone's orders, no matter what. He is adamant and belligerent about 1) having done nothing wrong, and 2) being the unquestioned master of his life/Land/kids/wife/etc.

I think if the court ordered him to bring a dozen donuts to his next supervised visitation he would fight it, just on principle, so asking any more than that is a HUGE AFFRONT to him which he WILL NOT ABIDE. Say what you want about him, but UBT is unquestionably principled (when it comes to his absolute authority over his family/Land).

7 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

I don't think David really wants his kids.  I think he wanted to impregnate Janelle to keep her tied to him, not because he really wanted more children.  He probably likes the idea of being a "dad" but if being a dad means giving up drugs and  not being abusive and violent, then I doubt he is willing to do that.  If he manages to comply with all of the court-ordered requirements, I will be very surprised.  

This turn of events is very interesting because both Janelle and David now have to walk the walk rather than talk the talk with regards to their kids.  They will have to engage in actions to get them back. Social media posts, crying in court, etc, aren't going to have any impact.  

ITA that UBT's gut reaction to the court taking his kids away would be to impregnate his woman at least a couple of times back-to-back so that he would have 2 or more new kids within a couple of years. In his crazy mind, that would "vindicate" him and provide him with fodder to post on SM going, "I will do whatever it takes to protect my family. #fuckcps #noapologiesnoregrets" [posing with him brandishing a gun over the bassinet of his infant] I question whether Jenelle really got her tubes tied, but, if she didn't, I would 100% assume that UBT is trying to knock her up. If she really did get her tubes tied, I would think that he's planning how to dump her while keeping as much of their property/money as possible and scheming to hook up with some dumb, fertile new soulmate who could spawn him some new kids to be in control of.

• Love 14

The Murderer has court on Monday for the towing incident (see video below) and both he and the Thundercunt have court on Tuesday because they lost (temporary)custody of ALL OF THEIR KIDS. Just another week in their disgusting lives.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
27 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

ITA because Jenelle is loathsome, but I also see her as someone who is mentally ill and has limited ability to just choose to do better. IMO, her mental illness is probably on par with her brother Colin's (just to choose a random person who acknowledges his mental illness). Colin lives in an assisted living facility, is in therapy, takes meds, etc., etc. Jenelle pretty much does none of those things. I guess she takes whatever pharmaceuticals she can get a prescription for/enjoys, but I think it would be a big stretch to say she's doing so under the supervision of a medical professional.

I can't see Jenelle or UBT following the court's directives. UBT, who is undoubtedly in control, is hellbent on not following anyone's orders, no matter what. He is adamant and belligerent about 1) having done nothing wrong, and 2) being the unquestioned master of his life/Land/kids/wife/etc.

I think if the court ordered him to bring a dozen donuts to his next supervised visitation he would fight it, just on principle, so asking any more than that is a HUGE AFFRONT to him which he WILL NOT ABIDE. Say what you want about him, but UBT is unquestionably principled (when it comes to his absolute authority over his family/Land).

ITA that UBT's gut reaction to the court taking his kids away would be to impregnate his woman at least a couple of times back-to-back so that he would have 2 or more new kids within a couple of years. In his crazy mind, that would "vindicate" him and provide him with fodder to post on SM going, "I will do whatever it takes to protect my family. #fuckcps #noapologiesnoregrets" [posing with him brandishing a gun over the bassinet of his infant] I question whether Jenelle really got her tubes tied, but, if she didn't, I would 100% assume that UBT is trying to knock her up. If she really did get her tubes tied, I would think that he's planning how to dump her while keeping as much of their property/money as possible and scheming to hook up with some dumb, fertile new soulmate who could spawn him some new kids to be in control of.

I don't see how Jenelle could possibly meet the drug test requirement.  She couldn't not smoke pot for pregnancy, no way she is giving it up to keep these kids.  

• Love 20

Jenelle is a lazy person who enjoys drugs and has done zero to change that.  She wants kids for the photo op and the fun times and doesn't want to deal with having real kids who need to eat or who behave like kids.  We saw this when Jace was a baby and she was shocked he needed to eat every few hours and we see the exact same response all these years and 2 more kids later.  Lots of people have mental illness and see counselors, go to treatment and learn there is a lot more to parenting than throwing hot dogs at kids and keeping them locked in playpens all the time.

• Love 21
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Update from The Ashley

Lol- does that dumb rep know who his clients are?

Here's coverage from E News

Isn’t that, that idiot Johnny Donovan something? Thanks to my new friend at Anon Mafioso. Former rep for the despicable yet somewhat entertaining Farrah Abraham? See I’m a terrible person with a fully decorated HB to Hell.

If Farrah puts out another album I might buy it purely for the entertainment factor (see Blowin video). Hangs head in shame. My Farrah limit would be $20. My few, fellow poster’s left say that’s $19 too much.

Jenelle apparently couldn’t even get an experienced, reputable PR rep. Even before David killed her dog. 

Jenelle could be offering gold at a 30 percent discount and I wouldn’t pay a dime for whatever Thundercunt is shilling.

Edited by Jennifersdc
#FreeStarburst#TooLateForBlue#GoodLuckCupcake
  • LOL 5
(edited)
31 minutes ago, druzy said:
This is recent and he's talking to Jenelle

Oh Dear. I think I have the same kitchen cabinets as the Eason’s (including the hardware). Granite too looks unfortunately familiar.

I may now have to come up with $3K to replace the granite at least. Since that’s unlikely to happen - thanks for ruining my kitchen for me David Eason.

Mine though was done nine years ago. 

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - David Eason calling anybody a POS will never not be hysterical.
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Jennifersdc said:

Oh Dear. I think I have the same kitchen cabinets as the Eason’s (including the hardware). Granite too looks unfortunately familiar.

I may now have to come up with $3K to replace the granite at least. Since that’s unlikely to happen - thanks for ruining my kitchen for me David Eason.

It is a nice kitchen- unfortunately it's sinking. I bet your kitchen isn't sinking! 

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

If it helps, the lender probably owns that kitchen. No way these two clowns will ever pay for it.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

So MTV undoubtedly saw inappropriate behavior towards those poor kids and did nothing about it?

MTV acts like a documentary.  They have stepped in when the kids are in immediate danger (no car seats in Leah’s case) but they are not mandatory reporters and they are not responsible for stopping what they see.  Jenelle and David know how to turn off cameras and refuse to film when things are bad.  

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, smhjess said:

MTV acts like a documentary.

I dunno know about that. The Real World used to be a documentary series, as was True Life in its prime. But now? MTV is in the business of manufactured reality shows—much like every other basic cable channel. There's barely anything in any episode of Teen Mom that isn't scripted. It wouldn't surprise me that any number of producers have seen awful shit in the Eason household they kept to themselves for fear of having to jeopardize the job of their primary drama-bringer. Even after David murdered the dog, MTV seemingly begrudgingly ended that relationship with their tepid statement. 

I don't think MTV cares about Jenelle's kids anymore than she does.

1 hour ago, druzy said:
This is recent and he's talking to Jenelle

You know watching this it occurred to me that she probably has battered woman syndrome. She's so deep in the abuse cycle with this guy that she cannot make her way out of it. His anger, abusive language, physical abuse and the arsenal of weapons he keeps on the property and on him are just scary reminders to her to watch out...this guy is dangerous. The longer she stays there the worse it's going to get. She needs to get that app that Robin McGraw developed for women in abusive relationships.  

3 hours ago, kicksave said:

Now I would like to know if David is going to be brought up on charges in regards to beating and shooting the family dog. Where’s an update on this?

YES!  When exactly is that excuse of a man going to be punished for his torture of Nugget?  This may be what the judge meant (among other things) for saying that Thundercunt did not protect her children.  Witnessing the beating of a "family" pet (the cries from the puppy and the thudding of her body as he tossed her -  then the sound of the shotgun}... how terrifying for a child, and their mother does shit.  I would gladly participate in tearing his limbs from his torso. I've checked the Justice for Nugget and Angel Hope websites, but unfortunately, the county animal control has better things to do than prosecute a Murderer.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I think I remember they actually left early cause David told the kids they couldn’t “behave” right. I think that Maryssa and Jace were doing the unpardonable sin of chasing each other up and down the OUTSIDE stairs and poor Kaiser just wanted to poop.

OMG! First off it was just an ARBNB and it was kind of dumpy...there was hardly any snow, just a lot of mud and the kids were bored. David was unhinged most of the weekend. He blew up at poor Kaiser for wanting to go to the bathroom  and then lashed out at the other two for running around the house...he cursed and yelled at them and then made everyone pack up and leave early as punishment. Then he used the F bomb at the kids in the car and all of them looked terrified of him. That was the worst trip ever.

• Love 3
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Zoupysales said:

YES!  When exactly is that excuse of a man going to be punished for his torture of Nugget?  This may be what the judge meant (among other things) for saying that Thundercunt did not protect her children.  Witnessing the beating of a "family" pet (the cries from the puppy and the thudding of her body as he tossed her -  then the sound of the shotgun}... how terrifying for a child, and their mother does shit.  I would gladly participate in tearing his limbs from his torso. I've checked the Justice for Nugget and Angel Hope websites, but unfortunately, the county animal control has better things to do than prosecute a Murderer.  

I might write Jane Velez Mitchell about this and see if she has some connections to pursue this...she's a huge animal rights supporter and does rescues all the time. 

Edited by kicksave
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, kicksave said:

You know watching this it occurred to me that she probably has battered woman syndrome. She's so deep in the abuse cycle with this guy that she cannot make her way out of it. His anger, abusive language, physical abuse and the arsenal of weapons he keeps on the property and on him are just scary reminders to her to watch out...this guy is dangerous. The longer she stays there the worse it's going to get. She needs to get that app that Robin McGraw developed for women in abusive relationships.  

IMO - you maybe giving her too much credit.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
38 minutes ago, kicksave said:

21 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

IMO - you maybe giving her too much credit.

I agree with both of you. 

@kicksave I think Jenelle most certainly has battered person’s syndrome, but I agree with @Jennifersdc that it’s giving her too much credit to suggest that’s the only reason she stays with David. Jenelle is an evil foul nasty human being, who happens to be in a relationship with another evil foul nasty human being who has more power than she does given the heteronormative framework of our society and their relationship. Jenelle may actually be afraid of David sometimes, but when he’s torturing and hurting others she could care less- only when it effects HER and her routine and her wants does she have any opinion on his vile behavior. She isn’t someone who wants to “do better” but cannot due to finacial circumstances or fear or low self esteem. She thinks David is a prize because he “doesnt Cheat”- I’ve never heard of such stupidity in my life. 

• Love 18
(edited)
8 hours ago, druzy said:

“She was devastated and shocked,” the source stated of Jenelle’s reaction to the ruling. “She was very confident that the judge would give them back the kids.”

The ONLY reason Jenelle is devastated is because Barb "won", Nathan "won". I'm glad the kids were the big winners with the judge's decision.

Part of me wonders if Jenelle intentionally posted her dog's murder on social media knowing the outrage and CPS investigation that would ensue. Having the kids removed by the court would be a way to be rid of them while saving face when - in her mind - compared with her voluntarily giving up custody (which David would never stand for with Endsley) and as a bonus she gets to play the victim. She saw the handwriting on the wall in the last episode of this season, she knew MTV was going to dump her. Without MTV she has no use for the kids and David murdering her dog provided the perfect opportunity to be rid of them.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 11

I wonder if some of the unnamed people that testified were members of Jenelle's MTV filming crew. I'd love it if, among other things, one them told the judge about the time Kaiser was screaming, sobbing and pleading for Jenelle or David to feed him. That was just one of many scenes that broke my heart 😢

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

Barb needs a RingDoorBell and an ADT system STAT.

Hopefully she already has those things. I imagine she’s had to deal with weirdo viewers finding her house and coming to the door at least a few times.

2 hours ago, druzy said:

Where is this footage coming from? And the texts? Is Jenelle releasing it?

1 hour ago, kicksave said:

Or she could’ve just said something to the judge or other court officials, etc. She has so many more people to help her leave than the average person, plus money. She doesn’t need an app. She doesn’t want to leave, she’s made that more than abundantly clear at this point, IMO. She’s literally chosen him over everyone and everything despite all the other options she has.

I’m so glad the kids are staying away...for now, anyway. I hope they never go back.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Rebecca said:

Where is this footage coming from? And the texts? Is Jenelle releasing it?

Here are some guesses:

The Teen Mom Dark Web?

Someone needs money?

An insider?

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

It’s Just so sad for these poor kids. These kids who could’ve had great lives with all that mtv money going toward education and their care. Hearing the house was filthy enrages me. Those two fuckers don’t work don’t do anything and they can’t even clean their house before cps comes??  

Ubt is gonna shoot jenelle kill her drive to barbs and try to kil her then kill himself. This tragedy is unfortunately not over.

It’s Just so sad for these poor kids. These kids who could’ve had great lives with all that mtv money going toward education and their care. Hearing the house was filthy enrages me. Those two fuckers don’t work don’t do anything and they can’t even clean their house before cps comes??  

Ubt is gonna shoot jenelle kill her drive to barbs and try to kil her then kill himself. This tragedy is unfortunately not over.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, KittyKat133 said:

I can see him killing anyone but himself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Poor Kaiser Roll. His whole life is "just wanted to." I have feared that he was getting the worst of it from David, because he is Nathan's child. UBT doesn't know Jace's father so there's no personal stake in having Jace around. But Nathan's son in his home, on his Land, in his domain. Kaiser who is just young enough, he can't really communicate what happened to him, unlike Maryssa and Jace. I'm afraid when the truth comes out we'll find that Kaiser was treated much like a dog in that household.

• Love 7

TMZ reported this "Another source says the judge laid out a number of steps Jenelle and David must take in order to regain custody, including parenting classes, counselling and weekly drug testing. "

but someone tweeted to The Ashley this: "and the court is requiring weekly drug tests that they both will NEVER pass"

and The Ashley replied:  "the court has not required anything yet. They are incorrect. They won't find out their requirements until next week." and "next week they will learn the steps they have to take to get the kids back, so it could go on for a while until they do the things on the judge's list."

So I hope drug testing is really going to be required.

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
On 5/23/2019 at 12:43 AM, Christina said:

I worked as a paralegal for a Prosecuting Attorney's Office in WV and juvenile criminal defense attorneys in both WV and Ohio. In both states, when charges are brought against a parent that could result in temporary or permanent loss of custody, a court appointed attorney is automatically granted upon request. At some point it becomes income based, but the initial hearings it is granted as an automatic right. Since Jenelle isn't or wasn't the subject of the CPS removal action, she wasn't entitled to the attorney, if that's the way it works in NC, too.

It was a soul sucking job watching kids enter the system because their parents were fucked up and I moved to corporate litigation which was mostly businesses suing each other. There were many kids who tried to take gun and drug charges in place of a parent because another charge or conviction would put the parent away for a long time, result in loss of their disability payments, which support the family, or because the parents were just manipulative scum. Everyone knew it was what was happening and many times tried to get the kids into diversion programs, but at some point if the charges were severe enough the kid taking the charge ended up being removed from the home and put into group homes or detention centers where abuse and violence from other teens and some adults were practically a given. Two police officers and a juvenile defense attorney were prosecuted for running a prostitution ring with the kids, and I knew and had worked in the same office building as the attorney. I was shocked.

There are not a huge amount of foster homes out there that will take teens and even less that can take kids of any age that have special needs. If Barb wouldn't have agreed to take Ensley, she would have bounced around for a few days at a time in different "respite homes" as opposed to long-term care foster homes until she had went through a screening for her physical and emotional needs. North Carolina currently has two ongoing investigations against it, one for removing Native American kids from their parents in conditions that non NA families were given warnings and because they cannot account for over 100 kids who are under their care, and that's after they removed the known teen runaways and kids were the parents fled before the State actually removed the kids but after the judge signed the Temporary Guardianship Order granting the State guardianship. This is a problem in every state, though.

@Dance4Life, I tried to quote a portion of one of your posts and my browser ate it. I think there is a miscommunication somewhere. What I posted and what the post you had responded to, which I also managed to lose, IS what happened in real life. It is the way the real world works. You clearly don't think Jenelle should have had kids, either, just like everyone in this forum, so I think I misread an earlier post of yours. 

Your comment about Josh Powell is a great example of how fucked up these situations get. Everyone knows he killed Susan, but he hadn't even been charged because there wasn't enough evidence to do so and he retained visitation rights. The bar is really high for a reason which ends up protecting people like him. I think the kids were killed because the Court ordered him to undergo the psychological testing that would show he was a sexual deviant like his dad, so he killed them so no one could have them. It was a control freak action that David will take if he gets the chance. 

I get it!  What you are saying about what happens in ‘real’ life.  

This is why my posts are full of paranoia.....due to situations like Josh Powell.

This is why I will make sure to take my own extreme measures....and, keep my child with me.

They want to go after me....???  Make me look like a criminal because all I want is for my child to live........well, let them.  Let’s bring the media.  If they take my kid and my kid gets killed (like the Powell brothers).....everyone will know! 

I mean...the law took great measures to make sure Josh Powell had visitation rights.....given that he had already killed their mother. They knew.  But, like you said......evidence.

This evidence business usually has a lot to do with ‘police error’......so, it is a fucked up situation all on its own.

Parents are left helpless.....children in great danger.

This I will never understand >>>>>>>The CPS worker driving the kids to his house....WTF???  

Is this a common thing??

If the law has to do all that.....where is the common sense?? 

The law killed those kids along with their own father. 

I bet the grandparents regret not doing more.  Their daughter and grandchildren gone. POS killed himself, too......some people are truly the devil.

I just see David exhibiting all these same characteristics.  They don’t even want those kids for the right reasons.  They just want to control the situation.

This family is really messed up. All of them!

The thing is....I don’t even think it is over. 

Barbara is already on social media showing off Ensley. Posting photos of her.

Barbara is doing it to solicit sympathy and get herself a Go Fund Me. Probably putting herself out there to also get easy cash jobs.....interviews, tabloids, etc. 

(As people on the comment section are already doing the ......poor Barbara bit)

Is it that hard to keep your grandchildren’s location private?  To give them privacy?

You know David can see you.  You are just adding fuel to his fire.  This guy is going to do something evil. He is never going to accept that Barbara has his daughter.

The judge needs to put a social media ban for all the children. 

These people about to get really desperate now that they have been kicked off the MTV Gravy Train.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I justy don't know how Barb does it, being that age and now having to raise a 2-year-old.  Ensley sure has turned out to be a little cutie, she looks just like Jenelle who is obviously ugly because of her personality and heart. 

• Love 8