Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, ava111 said:

I think Janelle is too wain to shave her head. Of course she will rather live without her kids than her locks.

Ps: does bleach remove the drugs from hair?

I think any kind of hair dye renders the hair "damaged" as far as being used for drug testing.  It alters the chemical composition, maybe? I mean, I know it screws it up, I just can't explain the actual technical issue with it.  Just that if you have dyed hair they have to use body hair instead.  So Jenelle would simply have to color her hair and they wouldn't be able to do hair testing on her, unless they did body hair.

3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

At the rate they spend, I doubt there will be much money left. The property isn't worth much, at all. The last time someone posted the county assessor records, the pool was worth more than the acreage even with the improvements like power, well and septic😂 Manufactured homes depreciate just like a vehicle and they financed $154k on the stinking shithole. With the state of casa swamp, I'd bet they're already underwater. He'll have to walk away with the toys she paid for and see if he can sell some of them for pocket money until he finds someone willing to hire him as a welder. Sadly, I agree that it won't take long for him to find another soulmate to breed with. He will need to make more kids to abuse and dominate. 

Jenelle doesn't have any job skills or people skills, so she's pretty much unemployable. Without the ability to get pregnant at lightning speed, she's way behind her huzzbin in the starting over game.

John Oliver did a show on manufactured homes and went into the financial aspects of them.  It was kind of interesting (and horrifying, really), and it didn't fully click for me until now how much of an issue it would be with Jenelle.  They depreciate so quickly, like a car loan and the financing is different than a mortgage, you can't sell it like you would a typical home.  And hers is sinking.  She's going to be in a position where she's basically bought a shitty car that was overpriced and she's just going to have to finish paying it off and walk away from it.  Only in this case, it's where she lives.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I dye my hair and my employers did hair follicle testing on me (and everyone in my workplace) last  summer. It wasn't an issue that my hair was dyed.

Dye isn’t a problem but there are tons of shampoos and “cleaners” to strip hair of evidence of drug use. Some of them are definitely BS but some do work. There are  also at home tests to make sure it worked. There are also a lot of crazy (and dangerous) methods online that people swear have worked for them. 

Jenelle and David would have to invest about $300 total for the various products sold online that (supposedly and if they get the right ones) will detox their hair and a test each to see if they’ve succeeded in stripping it if they knew they were going to be tested. These products damage hair so she’d have to be willing to risk that. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Dye isn’t a problem but there are tons of shampoos and “cleaners” to strip hair of evidence of drug use. Some of them are definitely BS but some do work. There are  also at home tests to make sure it worked. There are also a lot of crazy (and dangerous) methods online that people swear have worked for them. 

Jenelle and David would have to invest about $300 total for the various products sold online that (supposedly and if they get the right ones) will detox their hair and a test each to see if they’ve succeeded in stripping it if they knew they were going to be tested. These products damage hair so she’d have to be willing to risk that. 

I'm glad I didn't bother with the shampoo thing. When they took mine, it was from the under the arm. THough I totally wish Jenelle and DAvid would try to bleach their underarm hair,  and having it BURN like hell. Also I'm sure David thinks only "homos" shave their body hair and he's not going to do that like some Nancy boy!

• Love 11
(edited)

I love the beach pics.  I bet Ensley had no idea life could be so casual and fun.  She looks a little lost as in, can I really enjoy this, or will I be sent back to that awful place?  

Jace looks relieved too.... He always looks better in pics with Barb, but I think he probably feels a sense of relief that they have been discovered for their evil ways...

Edited by alexa
  • Love 21
16 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Am I supposed to be impressed that she harvested 2 tomatoes, a pepper and some beans?  Whoop dee doo.  That’ll go far.  

And as a homesteader myself (LOL), can I just say that the tomato looks nasty and tasteless?  It looks like something one would buy in the store in the dead of winter. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

Real hustlers see Janelle and David coming a mile away.  They sell them crappy cars, under water businesses,  worthless land,  houses that will sink on it and both of them are two dumb to realize they are the ones being taken for a ride.   David is a lost cause.  An angry dangerous man who will end up dead or do a long stint in Jail with other angry men.    Janelle has two things going for her.   Teen Mom money and her womb.  And unfortunately both have been cut off.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Shakma said:

Getting her tubes tied was the worst decision a hustler like Jenelle could have made.  What the fuck is she going to use as leverage against her next soulmate?  Girl does not think ahead.

But thank llama above she did !

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/03/jenelle-evans-david-eason-white-powder-sent-mail-ensley-lost-custody/

According to a police report, cops responded to Jenelle and David's North Carolina home back on May 15 to report the suspicious package. It appears cops responded to a 911 call made by David. 

The couple reported the substance just moments after they lost custody of their 2-year-old daughter, Ensley. CPS removed her around 11:30 AM ... and cops responded for the white powder around noon. The case remains under investigation, and it's unclear if the powder was a real threat or a hoax. 

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/03/jenelle-evans-david-eason-white-powder-sent-mail-ensley-lost-custody/

According to a police report, cops responded to Jenelle and David's North Carolina home back on May 15 to report the suspicious package. It appears cops responded to a 911 call made by David. 

The couple reported the substance just moments after they lost custody of their 2-year-old daughter, Ensley. CPS removed her around 11:30 AM ... and cops responded for the white powder around noon. The case remains under investigation, and it's unclear if the powder was a real threat or a hoax. 

So which one of them checked to make sure it wasn't cocaine?  Anyone wanna guess?

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

It's pretty clear to me they sent it to themselves. 

This morning I listened to the Feathers in My Hair podcast while on a 2 hour drive to a 1 hour meeting (🙄) and Liz (the host) says the Twitter poster posting the insider videos of Jenelle and David fighting and the pictures of their messed up house is a long time twitter “hatter.” She says she knows that because she’s friends with some of them and knows who the informant poster is friends with and the account has been interacting with other “hatter” accounts for a year. She also knows the user had a different “hatter” account for years but it got suspended so she got a new one. She thinks that this person is getting the info and videos from one of David’s sisters, who probably had it texted to her by Jenelle when Jenelle was trying to show what an asshole David is and or when the sister(s) were fighting with David as well. This makes even more sense in light of the recent comment that whatever Eason sister made about being glad Kaiser was off The Land. It also explains why the person has far better grammar than any Eason! I guess some people online thought it could have been Maryssa leaking that stuff! That’d be pretty lofty for an 11 year old. Anyway, the source of that stuff coming out confused me and this makes sense. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
(edited)

Could this really be true? I never thought David would agree to any of this...this sounds like a story sold by the Easons for PR reasons, more than anything. It’s sad that Maryssa isn’t even mentioned...

Jenelle Evans and David Eason are turning over a new leaf ... and doing everything they can to make sure they regain custody of her children.

Sources close to Jenelle and David tell TMZ ... since losing custody of all 3 kids Tuesday, the couple has enrolled in marriage counseling, signed up for parenting classes and David's got an upcoming psych evaluation to find the root of his anger issues ... all conditions set by the judge if they hope to get the kids back.

It's all part of the plan to prove Jenelle and David are willing to do whatever it takes to get 9-year-old Jace, 4-year-old Kaiser and 2-year-old Ensley living under the same roof once again.

Jenelle has no plans to dump David, even though his brutal killing of the family dog put the wheels in motion for CPS to take the kids out of their home. We're told Jenelle and David are still committed to each other, and they want to emerge from this extremely rough patch as a family. 

As you know ... MTV booted Jenelle from its "Teen Mom" franchise after her husband shot and killed her French bulldog, Nugget because it nipped at Ensley. 

We're told Jenelle's firing has really lit a fire inside her ... and she's getting back to work on her new makeup line, which is targeting an August launch. With no kids in the house, she's got a lot more time on her hands. 

Bottom line for Jenelle and David ... there's a lot standing between them and her kids, but they're determined to get the family back together.

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2019/06/01/jenelle-evans-david-eason-teen-mom-kids-custody-dog-killing/

🤮😂 More like it led to a fire lit in her bong... And I’m sure the makeup line will be a rousing success!

Edited by Rebecca
To emphasize the use of “her children”
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

It's all part of the plan to prove Jenelle and David are willing to do whatever it takes to get 9-year-old Jace, 4-year-old Kaiser and 2-year-old Ensley living under the same roof once again.

I thought they gave up on fighting for Jace?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Shakma said:

I thought they gave up on fighting for Jace?

Yeah, I thought that was weird too. There’s definitely a possibility that that info is incorrect about them no longer going for Jace. CPS cases are closed and I kind of wondered where that info came from in the first place because of that. The Maryssa stuff too. It seems like it’s true with Maryssa since the above article info probably came from Jenelle (IMO) and there’s not even a mention of Maryssa. It also says they’re doing everything to get HER kids back, not THEIR kids.

• Love 4
(edited)

Jenelle only lost custody of Kaiser and Ensley, not Jace, because Barb is Jace’s legal guardian, and Jenelle only had visitation rights.  So she can’t fight for something she never had or didn’t lose (custody).  Maybe her visitation rights were revoked, which I suppose she could pursue, but that’s a different legal avenue than regaining full custody of Kaiser and Ensley.

Whoever writes these articles on TMZ apparently doesn’t know that Jenelle didn’t have custody of Jace.  It’s why this part of the story is consistently misreported.  

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Useful 6
  • Love 10
On 5/31/2019 at 10:53 AM, TresGatos said:

I so feel for Maryssa having at least heard poor Nugget being beating and the poor pup screaming in fear and pain. When I was Maryssa's age my 1st PoS stepfather beat a little dog we owned - a Boston Terrier named J-Boy who was the runt of his litter and only about half the size of a regular Boston Terrier. One day the PoS stepfather was trying to make J-Boy walk on a leash and he was resisting so PoS stepfather got a switch and started beating J-Boy who cried something awful and had bloody welts on his little back afterwards just like the welts he and our mother left on us. I vividly remember being with the next door neighbor girl, who was a year younger than me, and how all the blood left her face and how her freckles stood out against her skin when she witnessed this. J-Boy ran away shortly after this and I was relieved for him and hope he found a loving home and had a happy life. This is still with me more than 40 years later (and probably why I burst into tears so often while watching Lucky Dog) and my one and only comfort is that PoS stepfather was only a stepfather and eventually gave way to PoS stepfather #2 and PoS stepfather #3. Poor Maryssa has a PoS father and stepmother.

I'm sorry you had to go through that.😢

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

Is UBT still scheduled for court today regarding the  illegal towing of someone's truck?

https://www.newsweek.com/teen-mom-2-david-eason-june-court-dog-1423993

From Reddit, found that the court date was adjourned to July 29:

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars.Offense.do?submit=submit&case=6402018059769&court=CR&prev=DEF

Defendant Name: EASON, DAVID, MARTIN

County:  NEW_HANOVER

Court Date:  07/29/2019

Session:  AM

Court Room:  0317

Offense Code Description Statute

5568 Traffic-TAMPERING WITH VEHICLE 20-107

2912 Misdemeanor-INJURY TO PERSONAL PROPERTY 14-160

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

This morning I listened to the Feathers in My Hair podcast while on a 2 hour drive to a 1 hour meeting (🙄) and Liz (the host) says the Twitter poster posting the insider videos of Jenelle and David fighting and the pictures of their messed up house is a long time twitter “hatter.” She says she knows that because she’s friends with some of them and knows who the informant poster is friends with and the account has been interacting with other “hatter” accounts for a year. She also knows the user had a different “hatter” account for years but it got suspended so she got a new one. She thinks that this person is getting the info and videos from one of David’s sisters, who probably had it texted to her by Jenelle when Jenelle was trying to show what an asshole David is and or when the sister(s) were fighting with David as well. This makes even more sense in light of the recent comment that whatever Eason sister made about being glad Kaiser was off The Land. It also explains why the person has far better grammar than any Eason! I guess some people online thought it could have been Maryssa leaking that stuff! That’d be pretty lofty for an 11 year old. Anyway, the source of that stuff coming out confused me and this makes sense. 

hater or hatter? 

• LOL 2
17 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

From Reddit, found that the court date was adjourned to July 29:

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars.Offense.do?submit=submit&case=6402018059769&court=CR&prev=DEF

Defendant Name: EASON, DAVID, MARTIN

County:  NEW_HANOVER

Court Date:  07/29/2019

Session:  AM

Court Room:  0317

Offense Code Description Statute

5568 Traffic-TAMPERING WITH VEHICLE 20-107

2912 Misdemeanor-INJURY TO PERSONAL PROPERTY 14-160

Why? Just throw his body in jail already. Why the case pushed back. This guy gets to many breaks 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

an upcoming psych evaluation to find the root of his anger issues

3 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Why? Just throw his body in jail already. Why the case pushed back. This guy gets to many breaks 

If the above is true from that article, I bet he got it delayed so he can use this to try to get out of the case.  Yes, your honor, I have anger issues but I am working on them.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

If the above is true from that article, I bet he got it delayed so he can use this to try to get out of the case.  Yes, your honor, I have anger issues but I am working on them.

The Ashley posted an article about the truck towing case. For once, it wasn't the swamp monster asking for a continuance. It was the judge or prosecutor. 

Mkay is right. They go to court tomorrow to get schooled by the family court judge on what they have to do to try to get the kids they're interested in back. I'm sure their saying they don't want to bother with Maryssa or Jace won't sit well with his honor.

• Love 11

How did David get Maryssa anyway when she was with her grandmother? It's sad they don't care about her. I mean Jenelle never did. But David is also an asshole. I hope she can go to real school now

19 hours ago, druzy said:

The beach? Ensley has never been to beach unless you count getting dirt on yourself at the land 

• Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, Nicmar said:

hater or hatter? 

They call themselves “hatters” instead of “haters” because of the stupidity of Jenelle’s fans referring to them that way, inadvertently, with their lack of spelling skills. 

https://twitter.com/teenmomhatters?lang=en

There are a lot of other ones, such as AmberPorkwood, etc.

This talks about how Jenelle and David have been making new twitter accounts to fight with said “hatters:”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/TeenMomOGandTeenMom2/comments/bvdc9i/david_and_jenelle_created_throwaway_accounts_on/

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Darknight said:

How did David get Maryssa anyway when she was with her grandmother? It's sad they don't care about her. I mean Jenelle never did. But David is also an asshole. I hope she can go to real school now

It was said that Maryssa’s grandparents were elderly and had a hard time taking care of her now. I suspect Jenelle’s money also played a role, I’m not sure how involved the courts were, though.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Jessritt said:

NCGS § 7B-1103.  Who may file a petition or motion.

(a)       A petition or motion to terminate the parental rights of either or both parents to his, her, or their minor juvenile may only be filed by one or more of the following:

(1)       Either parent seeking termination of the right of the other parent.

(2)       Any person who has been judicially appointed as the guardian of the person of the juvenile.

(3)       Any county department of social services, consolidated county human services agency, or licensed child-placing agency to whom custody of the juvenile has been given by a court of competent jurisdiction.

(4)       Any county department of social services, consolidated county human services agency, or licensed child-placing agency to which the juvenile has been surrendered for adoption by one of the parents or by the guardian of the person of the juvenile, pursuant to G.S. 48-3-701.

(5)       Any person with whom the juvenile has resided for a continuous period of two years or more next preceding the filing of the petition or motion.

(6)       Any guardian ad litem appointed to represent the minor juvenile pursuant to G.S. 7B-601 who has not been relieved of this responsibility.

(7)       Any person who has filed a petition for adoption pursuant to Chapter 48 of the General Statutes.

(b)       Any person or agency that may file a petition under subsection (a) of this section may intervene in a pending abuse, neglect, or dependency proceeding for the purpose of filing a motion to terminate parental rights.

I live in NC and am going through the process myself.  It’s neither here or there though because I don’t see that happening with J and D.

I'm so sorry you're going through something like this. ❤️

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

It was said that Maryssa’s grandparents were elderly and had a hard time taking care of her now. I suspect Jenelle’s money also played a role, I’m not sure how involved the courts were, though.

When dog murderer hooked up with the bitch, he was a typical every other weekend kind of sperm donor. When he whined about how unfair it was, Jenelle opened her magic court checkbook and her lawyer was able to cripple Maryssa's grandparents with motion after motion after motion. They had no more money to fight and Maryssa's mom was either in rehab or had just completed it. They did the same thing to Olivia, Kaden's mom. If he'd never latched onto Jenelle's MTV money, Maryssa would have never had to live with them full time and Kaden wouldn't have a clue who he is. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

When dog murderer hooked up with the bitch, he was a typical every other weekend kind of sperm donor. When he whined about how unfair it was, Jenelle opened her magic court checkbook and her lawyer was able to cripple Maryssa's grandparents with motion after motion after motion. They had no more money to fight and Maryssa's mom was either in rehab or had just completed it. They did the same thing to Olivia, Kaden's mom. If he'd never latched onto Jenelle's MTV money, Maryssa would have never had to live with them full time and Kaden wouldn't have a clue who he is. 

So, does Kaden have a relationship with David? 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Shakma said:

No. He was being forced to have visits at the swamp every other weekend (because of Jenelle's MTV bought and paid for attorney) but, after the 911 call, Olivia was able to put a stop to them. Kaden has no contact with the swamp monsters now and will hopefully never have to lay eyes on either of the assholes again.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
14 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

No. He was being forced to have visits at the swamp every other weekend (because of Jenelle's MTV bought and paid for attorney) but, after the 911 call, Olivia was able to put a stop to them. Kaden has no contact with the swamp monsters now and will hopefully never have to lay eyes on either of the assholes again.

Kaden dodged a bullet, then. 

• Love 8
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Shakma said:

IIRC, he did for a very very short period of time. 

The Kaden situation was particularly awful in my mind. Because the Swamp Monster pushed Olivia out of a moving car while pregnant, she had a restraining order for both herself and Kaden. There was an ugly scene when Kaden was in the same supermarket as David who went up and grabbed him, giving him a 'hug'. Bearing in mind, this is a kid who had never met David and whose mother was abused to the point that she went into early labour. David was arrested for violating the order and got 60 days in jail which I think he appealed. Jenelle and David bitched about how he was just trying to give Kaden a hug (and probably put the kid in therapy because of it) and how unfair the whole thing was (well maybe don't be a freaking psychopath with anger issues and you could see your kid). 

After that, Jenelle opened her wallet so. David could persue custody in court. Since she had a six figure salary, she financed a lawyer and basically kept throwing money until Olivia couldn't keep up. He got supervised visitation and then overnight every other weekend. Originally, they weren't supposed to publish photos of Kaden on social media. But naturally, their narcissistic need to show their 'happy family' meant that they broke that rule pretty quick. Olivia didn't have the funds to go back to court so they basically got away with it. Both of them were boasting on social media about David's special relationship with his firstborn son which made people (me included) concerned that Kaiser was going to be even more neglected. 

After the 911 call where Jenelle said that David pushed her over and might have broken her arm/shoulder plus the gun situation, Olivia had enough evidence to go back to court and successfully ended the visits to The Land. Right after he murdered Nugget he was in court because he hadn't paid $5k in child support. Jenelle put up the money yet again and he got away with it. 

Hopefully Kaden wasn't too scarred by the whole experience with a father he hadn't known and a stepmother who cared more about the photos than the welfare of her children. As I understand, David hasn't seen Kaden since the visits were stopped which must be a huge relief for his family. 

Edited by ChocolateAddict
  • Useful 9
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, ChocolateAddict said:

IIRC, he did for a very very short period of time. 

The Kaden situation was particularly awful in my mind. Because the Swamp Monster pushed Olivia out of a moving car while pregnant, she had a restraining order for both herself and Kaden. There was an ugly scene when Kaden was in the same supermarket as David who went up and grabbed him, giving him a 'hug'. Bearing in mind, this is a kid who had never met David and whose mother was abused to the point that she went into early labour. David was arrested for violating the order and got 60 days in jail which I think he appealed. Jenelle and David bitched about how he was just trying to give Kaden a hug (and probably put the kid in therapy because of it) and how unfair the whole thing was (well maybe don't be a freaking psychopath with anger issues and you could see your kid). 

After that, Jenelle opened her wallet so. David could persue custody in court. Since she had a six figure salary, she financed a lawyer and basically kept throwing money until Olivia couldn't keep up. He got supervised visitation and then overnight every other weekend. Originally, they weren't supposed to publish photos of Kaden on social media. But naturally, their narcissistic need to show their 'happy family' meant that they broke that rule pretty quick. Olivia didn't have the funds to go back to court so they basically got away with it. Both of them were boasting on social media about David's special relationship with his firstborn son which made people (me included) concerned that Kaiser was going to be even more neglected. 

After the 911 call where Jenelle said that David pushed her over and might have broken her arm/shoulder plus the gun situation, Olivia had enough evidence to go back to court and successfully ended the visits to The Land. Right after he murdered Nugget he was in court because he hadn't paid $5k in child support. Jenelle put up the money yet again and he got away with it. 

Hopefully Kaden wasn't too scarred by the whole experience with a father he hadn't known and a stepmother who cared more about the photos than the welfare of her children. As I understand, David hasn't seen Kaden since the visits were stopped which must be a huge relief for his family. 

That is an incredibly sad story.  Cletus and Brandine damage so many innocents, they both ought to be in prison.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Wow! He sounds like a very reasonable and caring man. How very adult of him to not say horrible things about the swamp monsters and actually find something positive to say. He said it was nice for Maryssa to be able to experience trips and activities because the swamp monsters had the money to pay for them.

• Love 21
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

So...I’m probably going to catch flack for this, but I am not at all impressed with Whitney. I’d go as far to call her a non violent (I hope) version of David and Jenelle. 

She didn’t lose custody of Maryssa solely due to Jenelle’s checkbook. It sounds like from the Ashley’s 2017 article, CPS removed Maryssa from her care and temporarily placed with her David in February 2017. No word on the incident that caused it. 

By her second husband’s own admission, she let Maryssa go due to lack of money and not wanting to deal with the “humiliation” of having her sobriety issues discussed in court. I’m sorry, what? Your child has been placed with a violent psychopath. Get the fuck over your humiliation. 

And as for money, you know what doesn’t help you save for a lawyer? Having two more children back to back immediately after losing custody of your first. 

And finally, Whitney has (supposedly) been clean for two years, has her own house, and has followed the court order flawlessly,  and CPS still places Maryssa with the grandmother, and Whitney “hopes” to get her back sometime? 

I hope Whitney’s mother is decent. Poor Maryssa.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22

Nah, Tatum, no flack from me. I also came away feeling unconvinced from reading Whitney's husband's explanations. I can't put my finger on why, but for whatever reason, I don't fully believe him about the whole situation.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Shakma said:

That is an incredibly sad story.  Cletus and Brandine damage so many innocents, they both ought to be in prison.

Whoa, whoa whoa there.  I will not have the fine names of Cletus and Brandine Spuckler drug into this quagmire.  They may not have much, but they love Gummy Sue, Normal Head Joe, Tiffany, Designated Dorothy, Heather, Cody, Dylan, Dermott, Jordan, Taylor, Brittany, Wesley, Rumer, Scout, Cassidy, Zoe, Chloe, Max, Hunter, Rubella Scabies, Kendall, Noah, Sascha, Morgan, Kyra, Ian, Lauren, Q-Bert, Phil, Birthday, Crystal Meth, Dubya, Incest, International Harvester, Jitney, Whitney, Mary, Stabbed in Jail, Wheel and Barrel, Tripod, Navel String, Melvis, Mary Not-Quite-Right, Mary Zeke, Embry Joe, Katlin and 
Gitmo with all of their hearts.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Whatever the case, Maryssa seems to enjoy spending time with her mother and stepfather as well as her maternal grandmother, as evidenced from the last and final attempt by David.

Can't argue that, so I'm all for Whitney and the stepfather to start mending and continue a permanent bonding.  

Maryssa, you deserve all the best, so sorry you had to live on The Land.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

So...I’m probably going to catch flack for this, but I am not at all impressed with Whitney. I’d go as far to call her a non violent (I hope) version of David and Jenelle. 

She didn’t lose custody of Maryssa solely due to Jenelle’s checkbook. It sounds like from the Ashley’s 2017 article, CPS removed Maryssa from her care and temporarily placed with her David in February 2017. No word on the incident that caused it. 

By her second husband’s own admission, she let Maryssa go due to lack of money and not wanting to deal with the “humiliation” of having her sobriety issues discussed in court. I’m sorry, what? Your child has been placed with a violent psychopath. Get the fuck over your humiliation. 

And as for money, you know what doesn’t help you save for a lawyer? Having two more children back to back immediately after losing custody of your first. 

And finally, Whitney has (supposedly) been clean for two years, has her own house, and has followed the court order flawlessly,  and CPS still places Maryssa with the grandmother, and Whitney “hopes” to get her back sometime? 

I hope Whitney’s mother is decent. Poor Maryssa.

I'm eye-rolling as well. You'd think Whitney would've put all her energy into getting her first child back, rather than get knocked up with two more. Also, why the hell is her husband talking with the Ashley? These kids need privacy and discretion. I also don't like how he tried to pass the buck with regards to Whitney's drug use. "It wasn't her, it was the abusive boyfriend." People self-medicate for all kinds of reasons, but Whitney not taking ownership for her choices is pretty much the same thing Jenelle does. Color me unimpressed.

As has been stated already: poor, poor Maryssa. Lord help that child.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Nah, Tatum, no flack from me. I also came away feeling unconvinced from reading Whitney's husband's explanations. I can't put my finger on why, but for whatever reason, I don't fully believe him about the whole situation.

To me, the welfare of your existing child has to come first. If Whitney honestly felt like she couldn't win back in May of 2017, then I would expect her to put all her time, energy, and money into making a plan. Go to your meetings, get a job, save some money- your child hasn't been merely taken away from you, she has been placed in the care of someone who threw his pregnant girlfriend out of a moving car. Getting her back should have been Whitney's first priority.

But no, let's get married and have another kid instead (based on my math, Whitney would have become pregnant in late 2017 or early 2018). That will totally allow for focusing on an intense bitter custody battle.

2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm eye-rolling as well. You'd think Whitney would've put all her energy into getting her first child back, rather than get knocked up with two more. Also, why the hell is her husband talking with the Ashley? These kids need privacy and discretion. I also don't like how he tried to pass the buck with regards to Whitney's drug use. "It wasn't her, it was the abusive boyfriend." People self-medicate for all kinds of reasons, but Whitney not taking ownership for her choices is pretty much the same thing Jenelle does. Color me unimpressed.

As has been stated already: poor, poor Maryssa. Lord help that child.

Yeah, it really comes across to me as Whitney cutting her losses on Maryssa and starting over with a second child and new husband. You know, like JENELLE.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

Whatever the case, Maryssa seems to enjoy spending time with her mother and stepfather as well as her maternal grandmother, as evidenced from the last and final attempt by David.

Can't argue that, so I'm all for Whitney and the stepfather to start mending and continue a permanent bonding.  

Maryssa, you deserve all the best, so sorry you had to live on The Land.

Look, I'm not trying to be argumentative, but we really don't know how Maryssa feels about living with her mother or grandmother. We only know she refuses to talk to David. David may well be the greater of the evils, but it doesn't mean Maryssa is happy or safe where she is now.

From the account of the second husband, David lived with Maryssa on and off from birth until she was about 5-6. I'm sure she saw some shit during that time. After her parents divorced, her mother had an abusive boyfriend and developed (or sustained) a serious enough addiction problem that Maryssa was removed from her custody by CPS.

Her mother clearly shows an appalling amount of poor judgment, and not 11 months after her child was removed, she was pregnant again. She has been sober for maybe two years and she will have two children under the age of 2.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Today is court day, where supposedly the judge will outline what the psychopaths have to do to regain custody.  May the list of requirements be long and unattainable.  I pray the judge is aware of every terrible thing that has gone on when she makes his/her decision.  

• Love 17