Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, crazychicken said:

First clip

UBT is in the kitchen making a sandwich and says "You fucking can die right now for all I give a fuck" wonders off to the dining room "You are a fucking piece of shit, you're the biggest piece of fucking shit I know" then he flips her off.

Second clip

UBT is leaving in his car while Janelle is filming from a distance she yells "Don't come back, I am calling Marissa's grandmother" UBT replies "That's fine" she yells OK and then he pulls away.

So just another day at Cassa De Swamp where everything is fine

Ah, thank you. I was hoping this scene would end with the word, “Dracarys.” It seems Jenelle has this same argument with every piece of shit she brings home. She has a temper tantrum about how they’re leaving her or not talking to her. They tell her she’s crazy or a bitch or trailer trash and that they don’t care. She threatens to call the cops or some other person she sees as having authority. Then she cries about her anxiety and Jace sings his way into his happy place. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, crazychicken said:

First clip

UBT is in the kitchen making a sandwich and says "You fucking can die right now for all I give a fuck" wonders off to the dining room "You are a fucking piece of shit, you're the biggest piece of fucking shit I know" then he flips her off.

Second clip

UBT is leaving in his car while Janelle is filming from a distance she yells "Don't come back, I am calling Marissa's grandmother" UBT replies "That's fine" she yells OK and then he pulls away.

What a prince!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

“I love my kids so much and I will do anything necessary to get them back and that is all I want everyone to understand,”

This is particularly rich coming from a woman who, only days earlier, wouldn't even visit with her kids because she was "feeling sick" and chose instead to go sit in her car.

On 5/17/2019 at 6:17 PM, TeenMom69 said:

Yep she's trying to fix him. Just because she has a master's degree doesn't mean she's too smart to fall for that age old trap. The fact that her degree is in mental health just gives her confidence that she'll be successful. 

He's definitely a project and I wish her every success. For Kai's sake. 

More likely she pursued mental health because of her own family dysfunction, and Nathan reminds her of her dad.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

More likely she pursued mental health because of her own family dysfunction, and Nathan reminds her of her dad.

Is this an assumption/inkling or is it known that she comes from a dysfunctional family? I don’t know much about her. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, druzy said:

I can see him killing anyone but himself.

That coward would certainly go out in a blaze of glory and do cop by suicide if he didn’t despise the “ pohhhllleassseee “ so much 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Yeah, Jenelle and David are sticking together for the loooove.  I know I call the people I love pieces of shit, and tell them I don't care if they die.  Bitch has NO IDEA what a healthy relationship looks like.

• Love 16

I think the potential of raising Ensley will be hard on Barb. 

HOWEVER, she is an adult and knows how to act like an adult (most of the time) and realizes that whether or not it's going to be hard on her, she'll step up, suck it up and do it. 

That's a big part of what being an adult is - putting on your big girl pants and dealing with shit you never expected and not complaining about it because it has to be done.

While all the Teen Mom women meet the legal definition of adult, not one has mastered that.

• Love 16

Jenelle Evans Reported Husband David Eason to Police After Dog's Killing

After David Eason shot and killed his and wife Jenelle Evans' family dog, Nugget, Evans reportedly called police on him.

In an incident report obtained from Columbus County Sheriff's Office in North Carolina by RadarOnline, a cruelty to animals crime was reported on Wednesday, May 1 by the former Teen Mom 2 star. "Suspect shot and killed victim's dog," the report read. "Shotgun" was listed as the weapon.

What's more is that the public information officer for the sheriff's office exclusively told the outlet that "Mrs. Jenelle Evans was the reporting person."

One day before Evans' call, her ex Nathan Griffith, who is the father of her 4-year-old son Kaiser, called police on Tuesday, April 30 out of concern for Kaiser.

"Reporting party called about a welfare checked on a child," the separate incident report read.

Earlier this month, Radar released a 911 call from Griffith about the welfare check. "There was a dispute with my ex-fiancée and her husband and he shot a dog," Griffith said. "There's been multiple 911 calls and abuse. I'm trying to figure out where my son is at and what I have to do in this situation. I'm so confused right now."

The public information officer confirmed to the outlet that an animal cruelty investigation is still ongoing into Eason, who claimed that the French bulldog bit his and Evans' 2-year-old daughter, Ensley.

A representative for Evans told the publication that "I called them back because the media told the cops I was hoaxing the situation. I asked to speak to the chief of police."

Earlier this week, Evans and Eason were denied temporary custody of their children after child protective services ordered different family members to take care of Evans' kids Jace, Kaiser and Ensley as well as Eason's 11-year-old daughter Maryssa.

Evans told The Hollywood Gossip on Wednesday that she was "currently following what my attorney has asked. I don't want to speak publicly on the matter currently as that will jeopardize the possibilities of getting my kids back."

"I love my kids so much and I will do anything necessary to get them back and that is all I want everyone to understand," the controversial MTV personality continued. "I ask everyone to have an open heart before they judge how the media is portraying me."

She made it clear that she and Eason would not be splitting up amid the custody battle. "I love being a mother and David and I will get through this. We are staying strong and united."

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Leah, shut the fuck up. Remember how you couldn't get your own kids to school on time and you accused their teacher of colluding with Corey? And when he tried to change the custody order you ran straight to US Weekly and said he didn't give a shit about spending more time with the kids, it was just to fuck with you, because clearly you are the center of the universe?

And then remember when you trashed your youngest daughter's dad on TV, moved in your new boyfriend, and then once that relationship failed, announced your kids never liked him anyways (not that it stopped you from moving him in)? You are a selfish and immature parent yourself so take several seats.

And no, Barb isn't the greatest parent ever, and she has made some pretty serious parenting mistakes and showed bad judgment. That could also be said for YOU, Leah. And your current BFF and idol, Kailyn. Barb has done no worse than either of you, I'd say.

FYI, Leah and Kailyn- intentionally sabotaging your child's relationship with his or her other parent meets the standard for abuse, bitches.

And driving your kids arounds sans carseats wasn't your greatest moment either, Leah.  Also, I don't imagine having your child returned by a police officer secured your nomination for mother of the year either.

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, BrianJ1962 said:

The Teen Moms seem like self absorbed attention craving trolls who MTV enables

They are. And the only compliment you can give any of them always, 100% of the time, starts off with, "at least they aren't as bad..."

• LOL 9
  • Love 11
(edited)

I understand what Leah was trying to say, but if the choices for Ensley are Barb, Jenelle's druggie friends or foster care, then Barb is the least of the three evils. 

At this stage, the disfunction in the Evans family is so deeply-rooted, Ensley isn't likely to break the cycle unless she's adopted out. It's sad, but it is what it is. 

I wish the best for Barb, but I feel like she's creating a whole new mess for herself if she fights for custody of Ensley. At least with Jace, Andrew stayed out of the picture, but Dave is a controlling, violent psycho.That's not the kind of person I'd want to be dealing with as a 60-something, single woman.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 16

I think we all know Leah doesn't explain things very well.  I think she speaks the truth because Barb can't stand strong against Jenelle. She'll be letting those kids see her in no time, even if she's not suppose to!

• Love 1

Leah has a new picture on her instagram.  I couldn’t pick apart all the comments to post here but this is the first one that popped up.  

1E26585E-E8D3-40E7-84C0-B7C1D2EA95BD.jpeg

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I think we all know Leah doesn't explain things very well.  I think she speaks the truth because Barb can't stand strong against Jenelle. She'll be letting those kids see her in no time, even if she's not suppose to!

Barb has blocked Jenelle from seeing Jace previously, so I see no reason she would let Jenelle see the kids now, especially if the judge limits her to supervised visits only. Barb has probably been waiting for the time that she doesn't have to allow visits. I think that Barb has kept Jenelle close in large part to be able to keep an eye on the kids and not to make matters worse with Jenelle/David. (To be clear, I don't think Barb is perfect but I can understand why she won't cut off all contact with Jenelle).

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Barb has blocked Jenelle from seeing Jace previously, so I see no reason she would let Jenelle see the kids now, especially if the judge limits her to supervised visits only. Barb has probably been waiting for the time that she doesn't have to allow visits. I think that Barb has kept Jenelle close in large part to be able to keep an eye on the kids and not to make matters worse with Jenelle/David. (To be clear, I don't think Barb is perfect but I can understand why she won't cut off all contact with Jenelle).

I hope you're right and I can see it. I just hope her desire to have a relationship with her daughter comes before her grandkids. 

Having Barb turn on Nathan and his mom about the support of Kaiser was heartbreaking. 

But I will hope that Barb is a stealthy bitch and saw this coming and was just prepping. 

• Love 4

Barb will never cut off Jenelle. They have a codependent relationship exclusive of the kids. We've seen Barb turn against Nathan and Doris in favor of Jenelle. We've seen her threaten to kill Kail while she was drunkenly whooping it up with Jenelle. The only reason she stopped visits to The Land for Jace was because of David, not because of her daughter. Unless Jenelle ends up dead or walks away entirely, she'll always have some sort of contact with those kids. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, whydoiwatch said:

Couldn't agree more with all the comments related to STFU, Leah. What stood out to me from her simpleton comments was  her opinion that Ensley would be fine with either Chelsea or Kail, but "be a lot of controversy if either of them got Ensley at the end of the day, being another talent on the show that [Jenelle] was previously on.”  WTF, none of you are "talents" Leah. STFU.

Is she a frigging moron or what? Because of course the fact that they were all in Teen Mom is the ONLY reason neither Kail nor Chelsea will get the kids.

I think all of them are scared they too will lose the MTV checks. Another talent my ass.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Leah has a new picture on her instagram.  I couldn’t pick apart all the comments to post here but this is the first one that popped up.  

Wow, Leah just makes herself look worse every time she speaks.

So her house is currently organized and that somehow negates the fact that she once met her dealer at a parking lot at 11 pm with her kids in tow?

ETA: I know Leah would say that never happened, it was all MTV editing. MTV, Corey, Jeremy, the teachers at the girlses schools...there sure are a lot of people conspiring against poor little Leah.

And since Leah wants to not be judged based on what someone sees on TV, maybe bitch could apply the same courtesy towards Barb?

But in Kail and Leah's world, it's fine to tell other people to keep it classy while being as underhanded themselves as possible.

Edited by Tatum
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Jesus, god, Leah, you’re a fucking idiot. Even apart from “apart” the synapses are just not working. 😆 

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

But when Leah said that she didn't think being placed with Barb was that great for the kids, I wish whoever was interviewing her said, well, then, what would you suggest, Leah?

Because the thing is, we can criticize Barb all day, but the fact will still remain that there are limited options available for Ensley. The laws in place do not allow the judge to say, "you know what, you're all terrible options as a primary caregiver for a 2 year old with developmental problems, I myself will track down a good family for Ensley to live with permanently, and you all can suck it."

I mean, in this case, I wish this was a possibility. But it's not. So Leah going on record is just complaining about a problem for which there is no real solution, and that has always been one of my pet peeves.

Sadly few people are willing to adopt a kid with special needs. Of course I don’t know if Egghead has special needs. It would be in the best interest for her to be adopted out. In the end I fear J will get her kids back.

16 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Is this an assumption/inkling or is it known that she comes from a dysfunctional family? I don’t know much about her. 

Just a guess. Many in the mental health field replicate their childhood dynamics and try to make them right as adults.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Her first sentence is negated by the last one. If she would truly do ANYTHING in order to get them back, the first step would be ditching David. 

Exactly. Her actions speak way louder than words. Someone else who cried and said they wanted their kids back is Susan Smith. You know, the mother who drowned her two young sons because she wanted to have a relationship with a rich guy who didn’t want kids.... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Smith This could’ve easily been Jenelle’s path, IMO.

Jenelle’s words don’t mean anything. Choosing to not take every available second of visitation and being “too sick” show much more. And obviously the fact that she hasn’t left David, not even temporarily, over the kids being taken. She doesn’t care about the kids, the only thing troubling her is the negative press, IMO. I think David actually cares way more about the kids than Jenelle. They’re his possessions and someone done took ‘em, after all. 

• Love 17
(edited)

Jenelle Evans and David Eason will no longer fight for custody or unsupervised visitation of their two oldest children, The Ashley‘s sources tell her. 

The Ashley can exclusively reveal that the former Teen Mom 2 stars have stated that they are through trying to regain custody of David’s 11-year-old daughter Maryssa, following a supervised visit gone wrong on Thursday.

“Jenelle and David had a supervised visit at the visitation center with all four kids today,” the source says. “Jace and Ensley were there, as was Kaiser. Maryssa came but refused to see David so he left.”

The source states that this angered David.

“He said he’s done with Maryssa, and that she can stay with her grandmother for good,” the source added.

As The Ashley previously reported, Maryssa has been staying with her maternal grandmother. (Maryssa’s mother Whitney Johnson, reportedly lives in the house as well but does not have any sort of custody of Maryssa. Any sites that report that Whitney is the temporary caregiver for Maryssa are incorrect.) Maryssa was living with her grandmother before David was awarded full custody of her in 2017.

Anyway, David reportedly stated that he will be dropping any stuff Maryssa left on The Land off at Maryssa’s grandmother’s house and will no longer be fighting in court to win custody of her back. 

David and Jenelle visited with the other three kids, but from what The Ashley hears, they are not fighting to win back unsupervised visits with Jace, either. 

“They are now only fighting to win back custody of Ensley and Kaiser,” the source said.

Jenelle and David will meet with a judge on Tuesday to learn the steps they must take back to win back custody of any of the children. (They have not been given a reunification plan yet; all reports stating that they have are false.) 

The Ashley will update this story when she has more info!

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6