Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I justy don't know how Barb does it, being that age and now having to raise a 2-year-old.  Ensley sure has turned out to be a little cutie, she looks just like Jenelle who is obviously ugly because of her personality and heart. 

Barbara is going to exploit her for money.

Hopefully, she will use that money to enroll her in a good day preschool.  Then hires a competent child caretaker (who signs a NDA) to help around the house.

This should help with the demanding responsibilities of caring for a small child.

Hopefully, Jace stays strong and adapts well to Ensley living with them.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, happykitteh said:

I strongly disagree with this. I think Barb posted the pic of Endsley because she knows viewers are concerned about how the kids are doing. I have nothing but respect for the way she stepped up and took care of Jace. She was at a time in her life when she should have been looking forward to retirement, living her own life, but instead she took on the burden of raising the child her filthy slut daughter couldn't be bothered with. This after raising her own children under less than ideal circumstances. She had no way of knowing TM would go on and make money - that was NOT her motivation in raising Jace, nor do I believe for a second she's looking for a Go Fund Me freebie. She'll get some assistance for taking in Endsley and I'm sure she socked away her TM money, unlike the teen moms who piss it away on houses, cars, trips, partying, drugs. Barb lives simply. I doubt she needs a Go Fund Me or any "easy cash jobs" though in my opinion she deserves both, along with my sympathy.

Barbara needs to stop pandering to us!  MTV cameras are gone! You are a private citizen now!

Judge needs to slap them with a social media ban for all the kids!

Barbara did step up and gave Jace a chance.  Which means  she is better than Janelle and his father.  That is not a high jump! 🤣

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, druzy said:

These are serious allegations. How do you know Barbara's intentions? Does she have a Go Fund Me Page? What has Barbara done to exploit Ensley for money? 

I am serious, too!

Posting photos of  Ensley on social media. Bringing attention to her social media.....using the kids.

MTV cameras gone gone gone!   You are not a reality star anymore.  Go give those kids a private life. They have exploited them millions of dollars and enough is enough. 

31 minutes ago, druzy said:

I don't see a Go Fund Me Page. 

If Barbara started a diaper drive, Go Fund Me page or signed an Itzy Bitzy endorsement contract- I would stand behind her. She's a single woman doing it on her own. 

Ok. As you wish.

I am  not going to stop you. 🤷🏼‍♀️

(edited)
59 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I wish I could go to draft kings and bet on Jenelle publishing a sex tape within the next 18 months. 

They should post the names and numbers of everyone who streams that one. Public shaming is a must. The thought of watching those two have sex is so terrifying I can't think of an appropriate analog. UJ- that's your territory (the funny analogy part).

I think Barb probably does have some selfish motivations for posting those beach pictures- perhaps not financial, but maybe Barb is as affected by those "you rock Barb!" comments on social media as the Teen Mom girls are, and perhaps she craves validation just as much.

That said, I'm not going to judge her too harshly for that. These kids are all going to have to overcome so much thanks to Jenelle and her various soulmates that Barb and her instagram oversharing likely won't be a blip in their radars.

I do hope Barb gets her ducks in a row immediately to secure counseling and whatever developmental assistance Ensley needs, using whatever benefits are available to her.

ETA: went down the rabbit hole of Barb's instagram. Lots of angry commenters telling her to "give Jace back to his mother".

What the FUCK is wrong with these people? Even if Jenelle was a semi decent parent, Jace is fucking TEN YEARS OLD. It is too late to "give him back".

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 17
12 minutes ago, Lemur said:

That said, it's my understanding from the various sources and posts and whatnot that CPS will come up with a reunification plan.  Whether or not Beef Curtains and Dog Killer can stick to it remains to be seen.

"Stick" to it? You give them more credit than me. I can't even see David agreeing to it in the first place. I really think David considers answering to anyone such an extreme humiliation that he would prefer to lose his kids indefinitely then even pretend to attempt to follow the judge's orders.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
On 5/25/2019 at 7:47 AM, Spiderella2 said:

With pleasure. And since I’m super bored right now, so I will find some receipts for you. Maybe I can even be an assistant for theAshley,...did I out-scoop the sCooper? 

——

(I'm cutting the whole quote to save room).

Thanks for the backstory- I was always wondering what happened with this.

Honestly, I think Jessica should have been charged then. I don't feel that sorry for Nathan- it's his own damn fault that he has so little credibility that people take Jessica at her word that it happened that way. Maybe he should not be constantly breaking the law and people won't assume the worst of him.

That said, Jessica is a HUGE bitch for pulling this. It really should be criminal. You know what REAL battered women don't need? A vindictive little bitch like this using the legal system to settle a personal score with a boyfriend and therefore casting doubt on any other women who actually needs legal and police intervention. You know what cops and the court system don't need? Their time wasted.

ETA: since I cut the quote, for anyone wondering, the original post I quoted researched the allegation that Nathan choked a girlfriend back in 2016, and multiple sources indicate this was a false allegation.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 16

The descriptions of Jenelle being stunned are cracking me up. Bitch has gotten away with everything for so long, I doubt the idea of losing this never crossed her mind. I'm sure they're blaming her lawyer and looking for a new one if there is any money left.

If drug testing is ordered (I think it will be), I hope they order hair testing. The legal system knows how people are getting around urine tests and are working on ways to make it harder to cheat. Witnessed collections (someone watches them pee) are mandatory if  drug test are ordered by the department of corrections. The safety of children is more important than pretty much anything and I think if someone has to drug test in order to see a child, the collection should be witnessed or a hair test should be ordered. 

• Love 14

I'm remaining neutral on Barb for the time being. I don't have an issue with her posting fun family pictures on Instagram, as millions of other people do, but I hope it doesn't eventually lead into paid exclusives at the expense of the kids' privacy.

I want to believe she'd never go there, but the MTV money is now gone and she's looking at raising another kid from scratch. My understanding is Barb and Jenelle split the salary (or at least they did in early years) so Barb wasn't raking in 300k a season like the others were. She lives modestly which is a huge check mark in her favor, but if there's a protracted legal battle over Ensley, her savings will be drained pretty quickly. Hopefully Jenelle walks away before it comes to that, but you never know. 

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

If drug testing is ordered (I think it will be), I hope they order hair testing. The legal system knows how people are getting around urine tests and are working on ways to make it harder to cheat. Witnessed collections (someone watches them pee) are mandatory if  drug test are ordered by the department of corrections. The safety of children is more important than pretty much anything and I think if someone has to drug test in order to see a child, the collection should be witnessed or a hair test should be ordered. 

Queue up the head shaving by Jenelle and David in 5...4...3...2...1... 😆 

But unfortunately they often DON’T demand follicle tests and users simply take the test and then do their drug of choice right afterwards, generally assuming they won’t get another for a bit. I know someone who has inexplicably managed to beat every single urine test even though we all KNOW she’s still using. They really should switch to the hair test, maybe other jurisdictions do?

Ultimately I agree with @Tatum though, that David won’t even want to agree to do anything because even that will be too much of a concession to his ego. David’s ego is their ultimate downfall. 👏🏻 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 13
On 5/24/2019 at 5:44 PM, Jennifersdc said:

She’s a very stupid thundercunt (who here gets the trademark for that one?). Do we have Primetimer Awards?

*Raises hand again*.  Guilty.  I'm accepting my award now.  No one can see me but it's happening in my head.  Much like Jenelle thinks of David as perfect...in her head.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, druzy said:

She cannot bare to be alone with her children or any child for 5 minutes.  Poor Maryssa! It's  bad enough she has to witness  these two fight but then have to listen to her step-mother get ready to off-load her onto someone else with such a quickness. It can't  be said enough that thank goodness those kids are out of the house and all signs pointing to them never having to go back.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

"Stick" to it? You give them more credit than me. I can't even see David agreeing to it in the first place. I really think David considers answering to anyone such an extreme humiliation that he would prefer to lose his kids indefinitely then even pretend to attempt to follow the judge's orders.

Jenelle, if you'll recall, actually did finish one of these classes once when Jace was a baby.  But that was before she took on David's personality in her human tofu manner.  And you're right, David's a non-starter.

7 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

But unfortunately they often DON’T demand follicle tests and users simply take the test and then do their drug of choice right afterwards, generally assuming they won’t get another for a bit. I know someone who has inexplicably managed to beat every single urine test even though we all KNOW she’s still using. They really should switch to the hair test, maybe other jurisdictions do?

Ultimately I agree with @Tatum though, that David won’t even want to agree to do anything because even that will be too much of a concession to his ego. David’s ego is their ultimate downfall. 👏🏻 

According to the DOJ, most jurisdictions use urine because it's quick, easy, accurate and cheap.  Hair is still an evolving science and subject to potential contamination.  It's also way more expensive.  (Blood is considered too invasive - as in I'm not a criminal but I'd demand a warrant if you want mine - and there is an imminent risk of infection and also not as cheap as piss.)  

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

It’s a moot point at this stage because nothing has been set up but if Barb did set up a GoFundMe or, more likely, someone else sets one up for her, I don’t see the harm. Donating is a choice that people are free to make or not make. Barb is now raising a second child that isn’t her own. I’m not seeing any shadiness, what would even be the harm? There have been GFMs made for FAR less  noble causes and it’s definitely possible that some of the viewers/“fans” who have seen and heard what the kids have been through would want to donate towards their future care or even Barb’s legal bills to try and keep the kids away from Jenelle and David. 

I don’t think any GFM is really shady unless they’re lying about circumstances to get people to donate. Otherwise it’s simply whether or not each individual finds whatever cause worthy or not.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 20
5 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Posting photos of  Ensley on social media. Bringing attention to her social media.....using the kids.

MTV cameras gone gone gone!   You are not a reality star anymore.  Go give those kids a private life. They have exploited them millions of dollars and enough is enough. 

I think it’s also important to keep this in mind - this all happened, like, five minutes ago.  Barbara has been living a certain life (cameras, paycheck) for a good decade now.  It’s going to take awhile to adjust to her new life, especially her downgraded pay.  I hope she doesn’t look to exploit the situation, but I’m prepared to cut her a little slack for now.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

ETA: went down the rabbit hole of Barb's instagram. Lots of angry commenters telling her to "give Jace back to his mother".

What the FUCK is wrong with these people? Even if Jenelle was a semi decent parent, Jace is fucking TEN YEARS OLD. It is too late to "give him back".

People tell Catelynn and Tyler from the original Teen Mom that Carly's adoptive parents should "give her back".  Nothing surprises me, anymore.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, happykitteh said:

I strongly disagree with this. I think Barb posted the pic of Endsley because she knows viewers are concerned about how the kids are doing. I have nothing but respect for the way she stepped up and took care of Jace. She was at a time in her life when she should have been looking forward to retirement, living her own life, but instead she took on the burden of raising the child her filthy slut daughter couldn't be bothered with. This after raising her own children under less than ideal circumstances. She had no way of knowing TM would go on and make money - that was NOT her motivation in raising Jace, nor do I believe for a second she's looking for a Go Fund Me freebie. She'll get some assistance for taking in Endsley and I'm sure she socked away her TM money, unlike the teen moms who piss it away on houses, cars, trips, partying, drugs. Barb lives simply. I doubt she needs a Go Fund Me or any "easy cash jobs" though in my opinion she deserves both, along with my sympathy.

I also think-and my timing may be off because I am not sure who posted first-but Colin posted a picture of just him and Ensley at the beach. Barb might have posted the pic to show that she was with them too, and it wasn't just Ensley alone with a potentially mentally unstable Colin. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Lemur said:

Jenelle, if you'll recall, actually did finish one of these classes once when Jace was a baby.  

You give her more credit than she deserves. She never took and completed a court approved parenting course. It was all for PR.

Good News! 'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans Is Voluntarily Taking Parenting Classes & Sees Jace Every Day!

Jenelle’s attorney tells HollyBaby.com exclusively that Jenelle’s trying to be ‘responsible’ — and it was her idea to learn to be a better parent!

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans may be dealing with another heartache after splitting from her most recent boyfriend Josh, but she does have one man on the mind that she’s totally infatuated with — her 2-year-old son Jace! Jenelle’s trying as hard as possible to be a good mom to him lately to make up for all of her slip-ups like charges of drug paraphernalia possession, fighting in public and multiple probation violations. Her attorney Dustin Sullivan tells HollyBaby.com exclusively that Jenelle has enrolled herself in parenting classes and is seeing Jace almost every day!

“She’s taking parenting classes and anger management classes,” Dustin shares with us. “She sees Jace just about every day. She doesn’t have custody, but she’s going through these classes.”

Jenelle decided to take the classes all on her own! “I think she’s being responsible right now,” says Dustin. “There has not been one judged order for her do that — the parenting classes. She [enrolled] all on her own.”

“I’m very proud of her,” continues Dustin. “Jenelle is getting drug tested once a week, four times the usual amount. She has not tested positive in about 2.5 months. She’s doing extremely well and she’s in school.”

Jenelle is currently on probation for two different pending charges of drug paraphernalia possession and simple affray. If Jenelle is still successful on probation by April 2012, her paraphernalia charge will be dropped, informs Dustin. Jenelle has until September 2012 to deal with her affray charge.

BFFs — do you think Jenelle has sincerely changed her ways and is truly trying to be a better mom to Jace?

• Love 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

You give her more credit than she deserves. She never took and completed a court approved parenting course. It was all for PR.

I love how she sees Jace almost every day, like that's some kind of crazy feat for a parent.

...And that article probably coincided during a time when she was living with Barb anyways.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 14
28 minutes ago, druzy said:

You're right, I do.  Also, that was SEVEN years ago.  Time flies when you're baked out of your mind being a shitty parent. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Fiver said:

People tell Catelynn and Tyler from the original Teen Mom that Carly's adoptive parents should "give her back".  Nothing surprises me, anymore.

Yep, I've seen those comments as well. Catelynn suffering from guilt and having replacement babies to fill the void is not a valid reason for Brandon and Theresa to give back their daughter, but you can't tell these idiots anything. 

Even when David murdered Nugget, there were a handful of diehards supporting him saying they would've done the exact same thing. The Teen Mom fandom is a really weird bunch.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, starfire said:

I hope the judge stipulated that the drug testing is hair follicle testing. It is too easy to buy synthetic (or real) pee and fake a urine drug screen.

What do you want to bet both Jenelle and David will suddenly decide they were born to be bleach blonde?

• LOL 12

Well this has been an excellent week in a sense that we all got to watch the downfall or Jenelle and her gross, hatred spewing husband! I'm happy and sad for the kids, obviously.

After Lurch killed the dog and it got out that a judge had signed for the removal of the girls from the home, I remember thinking he was for sure going to kill them all before CPS could take them. He didn't, likely because he has already been to jail and has no desire to go back, so I don't share the same concern as others that Barb is in huge danger. She probably already has home security to protect her from weirdo fans. 

I also think Barb likely has more money and financial security than she did when she was raising Jenelle, which hopefully would mean this time around she wouldn't have the same stressors she had then. But another lesson to learn here is that money does not buy children's happiness. I'm sure they had all kinds of toys and animals and stupid stuff they didn't need with lurch and jenelle. Now they can have safety too.

Who thinks Jenelle's she-shed is just collecting dust now that she can take all the baths she wants undisturbed? Lurch is probably being nicer to her than ever because it is undeniable and in plain site how much he has cost her. I look forward to laughing my ass off next tuesday when we may find out what steps they have to take to regain their children.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, blueorchid said:

Lurch is probably being nicer to her than ever because it is undeniable and in plain site how much he has cost her.

I doubt he is taking any responsibility for that. He probably has already turned it around on her for posting about the dog's death on social media and (in his mind) causing this whole incident.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he leaves her now that she's been dropped by MTV and can't get pregnant with a replacement child. Jenelle is likely scrambling to keep him as I write this.

• Love 19
(edited)
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Yep, I've seen those comments as well. Catelynn suffering from guilt and having replacement babies to fill the void is not a valid reason for Brandon and Theresa to give back their daughter, but you can't tell these idiots anything. 

Even when David murdered Nugget, there were a handful of diehards supporting him saying they would've done the exact same thing. The Teen Mom fandom is a really weird bunch.

It really is. It took me awhile to get it - there are, primarily, three types of viewers of this show:

1) Adult viewers like most of us, who are watching for the train wreck/wtf/snark factor because we recognize all these people are train wrecks who just happened to get EXTREMELY lucky (insert Nathan “.....who won the lottery” quote here) with this show but are otherwise unremarkable in every way, aside from the sheer awfulness of some of them

2) Young people who haven’t lived long enough to know what they really think or have an informed opinion about anything 😬 That’s just the easiest way to put it. Young people who don’t know diddly about being a twice married 28 year old “mom” of 3 but like the cast and watch the show and then come with their adoration on social media that makes no sense.

3) Adult viewers who actually find these people inspirational. Aspirational even. It’s often said that these viewers are probably in situations similar to that of various TM cast members and there’s probably something to that. If you’re uneducated, in your late 20s, with multiple failed marriages and multiple fathers or mothers for your children, living in a rural area without much hope for advancement maybe it is nice to see someone like Leah “thriving” on MTV.  A lot of people seem to admire people just for being on tv or famous. So maybe these viewers automatically see Leah or Jenelle as successful and aspirational because they’re “just like me” but then better because hey, they’re on tv and have money! These viewers are strange to me.

Vanderpump Rules has the same type of viewership, IMO. I’d say half the people watch that show because they’re all train wrecks and wtf to them and the other half find them an actual inspiration. It’s startling. Maybe this is the real divide the country should be discussing. 😆 

Edited by Rebecca
Typos
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

What do you want to bet both Jenelle and David will suddenly decide they were born to be bleach blonde?

They can use hair from anywhere. I can't see Dog Killer bleaching his pubes😂 Sadly, if drug testing is ordered, it will be the standard, easy to cheat urine tests. If the department of corrections can witness someone pissing in a cup, the department of children's services should have that right, dammit!

• Love 10

Whoever Roux is, he or she seems to have some great inside stuff (posted above and on Reddit).  Unfortunately, a few people are screwing things up for everyone else:

"Ok...I have to wait a couple days to post more...need things to die down a little bit..ppl stealing my stuff with no credit and other "hatters" sending my stuff to outlets like it's their own."

I thought this tidbit was very interesting:

"AGAIN....Maryssa is the real hero in this...she's the real MVP...all I'm sayin"

https://twitter.com/ustacouId

• Love 10
(edited)
On 5/13/2019 at 9:00 PM, geauxaway said:

Sadly, it is what it is.  MTV kept this shit show going, knowing full well what was happening out there on the sess pool sinking land.   Fueling it with money that these dumb ass fools would never have had. 

The county is scared of them?  Oh shimmer me timbers.  This is a storm that’s a brewing for 2+ years.  They made ALL THIS SHIT PUBLIC.

My question to y’all is this.  Where would UBT at this point in time, if he had never met Jenelle?  

Also, is there any other reality tv person that has gone THIS off the rails?  Anna Nicole was a train wreck that ended horribly, but SWAT team style? 

Russell Armstrong (RHOBH) suicided when he was being outed for domestic violence. David could become murderous to humans easily IMO.

Edited by Julyolo
Edit
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Whoever Roux is, he or she seems to have some great inside stuff (posted above and on Reddit).  Unfortunately, a few people are screwing things up for everyone else:

"Ok...I have to wait a couple days to post more...need things to die down a little bit..ppl stealing my stuff with no credit and other "hatters" sending my stuff to outlets like it's their own."

I thought this tidbit was very interesting:

"AGAIN....Maryssa is the real hero in this...she's the real MVP...all I'm sayin"

https://twitter.com/ustacouId

They’re really concerned about getting “credit?” Side eyeing the hell out of them for that. I wonder who the hell this is? I was thinking an Eason sister but who knows?

• Love 7
(edited)

Leah- shut up. You don't even have full custody of your own kids.

Jenelle Evans’ mother Barbara currently has custody of two of Jenelle’s children, but Jenelle’s former Teen Mom 2 co-star, Leah Messer, thinks it was bad idea for the court to put Jenelle’s daughter Ensley in Barb’s care.

On the latest episode of her Life Reboot podcast, Leah was asked, hypothetically, whether Chelsea Houska or Kail Lowry would make the better caregiver for Jenelle’s two-year-old daughter Ensley. (Kail had previously stated that the show’s fans were asking her if she’d be willing to take custody of Ensley, should she be asked.

Leah stated that she didn’t think it would be a good idea for either of her ‘Teen Mom 2’ co-stars to care for Ensley, but that the court’s decision to award temporary custody to Barbara was not a great one either! 

“How can you compare the two? I think [the kids] would be great with either one!” Leah said of Kail and Chelsea. “But I think that would just be a lot of controversy if either of them got Ensley at the end of the day, being another talent on the show that [Jenelle] was previously on.”

Leah then added that she felt Barb was a bad choice, too. (In addition to having temporary custody of Ensley, Barbara also has full custody of Jenelle’s oldest son, Jace.)

“I just hope that, no matter what, that Ensley and all the other kids are in great homes,” Leah said. “And, I don’t mean this— I like Barbara, she’s funny and she’s great for TV; however, I also feel like it was a familial cycle that Jenelle got washed up in, just like I had been.

“I don’t feel like it’s great for any of the kids to be with Barbara either,” Leah added. “That’s my opinion, take it or leave it.”

This is not the first time Leah has spoken out about Jenelle losing custody of her kids. On last week’s Life Reboot episode, Leah stated that she was not surprised that Jenelle and her husband David Eason ended up losing custody of their kids.

“I think that what happened was coming,” Leah said. “I really pray and hope that the kids remain safe and, you know, have a healthy life.”

Leah isn’t the only ‘Teen Mom 2’ cast member who has recently spoken up about Jenelle and David losing their kids. Kail and her Coffee Convos podcast co-host Lindsie Chrisley recently released a joint statement to People magazine about the topic.

“We’ve been cautious when speaking on the issues regarding the Evans/Eason family until we had enough details to speak on the matter,” the statement reads. “The most important part of this situation and most concerning to us as fellow mothers is the safety of the children. After hearing the state of the home & things CPS uncovered, it is in the best interest of the children to remain outside of Jenelle and David Eason’s care. Wishing them nothing but the best and hoping all parties involved get the help they need to move forward.”

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I post pictures of my child on social media. It tags our location all the time. I am not exploiting my child. I just post cute pictures for our family and friends to see him. I see nothing wrong with what barb is doing. She was showing her fans that Ensley is safe andhappy. She has never asked for money in any of her posts.

I'm not a fan of the way Barb has been with Jace.  I firmly believe that she should have taken a stand with Jenelle (back in the beginning), and let her fight her for visitation the way she did a few years ago.  I think if she had done it back in the beginning, Jenelle either would have had no interest or she would have had severely restricted access, which would have been far better for Jace than Barb letting her ping pong in and out of the house fighting and drugging her way through his life. 

I do think there's a fine line with the photos on social media.  Foster parents aren't supposed to post pictures of the children that they have online, even when they are in the process of adopting them.  I get that it's her grandchild, but it does feel kind of squicky to me in these circumstances.  If she still has her in 6 months, it likely wouldn't bother me, but the week after? I think it's just not the best idea.

7 hours ago, Rebecca said:

This was a thing on Southern Charm, because T-Rav had accused Kathryn of using drugs and she dyes her hair.  They had to go to body hair follicle testing.  Kathryn favors a Little Mermaid Red color, so it's clear that hair dye will mess with the results, and I'd expect that Jenelle will be dying her hair shortly.  Apparently Kathryn also accused T-Rav of shaving off all of his body hair to avoid being caught in his usage, so I'm going to guess that the Land will suddenly become very, very interested in grooming. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

This link doesn’t open for me. Can someone summarize what happened? 

The links are down for now until the poster of the link watermarks it. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

This link doesn’t open for me. Can someone summarize what happened? 

First clip

UBT is in the kitchen making a sandwich and says "You fucking can die right now for all I give a fuck" wonders off to the dining room "You are a fucking piece of shit, you're the biggest piece of fucking shit I know" then he flips her off.

Second clip

UBT is leaving in his car while Janelle is filming from a distance she yells "Don't come back, I am calling Marissa's grandmother" UBT replies "That's fine" she yells OK and then he pulls away.

So just another day at Cassa De Swamp where everything is fine

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Thanks for transcribing @crazychicken. He makes me fume to listen to his foolish ass. So these are recent? Why would Janelle call Myrissa'sGma ?  

Detox week at the Swamp.  

My guess he was threatening to leave for good so she was going to call her grandma as she does not have any custody rights to Marissa. We all know that she could not be bothered looking after her own spawn let alone anybody else's and she get revenge on UBT as a bonus.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/05/29/jenelle-evans-releases-first-statement-since-losing-custody-of-all-her-kids-i-love-being-a-mother-david-i-will-get-through-this/

Jenelle Evans Releases First Statement Since Losing Custody of All Her Kids: “I Love Being a Mother & David & I Will Get Through This!”

1 hour ago by The Ashley

“I’ll be getting them back…any time now…yup…annnny minute, they’ll be arriving…”

Jenelle Evans’ family, former Teen Mom 2 co-stars and rep have all spoken out about her battle to regain custody of her kids, but the former reality TV star has remained uncharacteristically silent about losing her children…until now.

On Wednesday, Jenelle broke her silence and released an “official statement” to The Hollywood Gossip, revealing why she hasn’t spoken about the custody battle, and confirming that she and husband David Eason are still very much together and will be for the foreseeable future. She also asked people not to judge her situation.

“I am currently following what my attorney has asked,” Jenelle’s statement to The Hollywood Gossip begins. “I don’t want to speak publicly on the matter currently as that will jeopardize the possibilities of getting my kids back.”

As The Ashley previously reported, Jenelle and David spent four full days in court this month, trying to persuade a judge to give them back custody of their four kids. On Tuesday, the judge denied the couple’s request and ruled that the kids will stay with their current caregivers. Next week, Jenelle and David will meet with the judge to learn the steps they must take in order to try to regain custody. (TMZ reported that Jenelle and David were already given their reunification plan; this is incorrect. Nothing has been decided yet.)

“I reckon all y’all kids best be coming back home, ya hear?”

However, in her statement, Jenelle made sure to let everyone know that she will do whatever is asked of her in order to regain custody…everything except leave David, of course.

“I love my kids so much and I will do anything necessary to get them back and that is all I want everyone to understand,” Jenelle said. “I love being a mother and David and I will get through this. We are staying strong and united.”

Finally, Jenelle stated that she hopes people won’t believe what the media is saying about her.

“I ask everyone to have an open heart before they judge how the media is portraying me,” Jenelle said.

“It’s the media, I tells ya!”

David has not released any “talking words” to the media regarding the custody battle…except of course the day he threatened to have a TMZ reporter arrested (or rather “harrested”) outside of the courthouse for harassment. #NeverForget

So Janelle won't comment as it will jeopardize getting the kids back except to sell articles and then promote the clickbait for money. She will also do everything to get them back except leave David, and she loves being a mom we are all way to harsh on her 🤣

I am laughing so hard at her pleading for everybody to keep an open heart before judging pity she did not give that advice to swampdick since his homophobic rants started them down the road of destruction.

• LOL 10
  • Love 11