Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Lemur said:

So what is the female equivalent of Captain Save-A-Ho?  Lady Save-A-Schmo?  Anyway, if that's the case. long may it last for Kai's sake. 

Capt Save a Bro

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 12

I think women fall into the trap of fixer uppers all the time. It's like going to a store and finding something with a minor flaw and buying it for a discount.

Women find these men that are totally perfect- except for one little thing- and think they can make it work. It's like they think they're getting a man who, if batting 1,000, would be out of her league (no pun intended), but since he is unemployed, mentally ill, seriously immature, has mommy issues, enter his major flaw here, can't get a girl in his own league.

I see it all the time. It rarely works.

For Kaiser's sake, I hope Nathan has seen the error of his ways and is fully committed to growing as a person and wants to be better for the intrinsic value of being better.

But honestly? I doubt it.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Now that they have both been fired, won’t they have to prove they can support the kids in order to get them back? Meaning, getting real JOBS. I just don’t see that happening.

I don’t think they would have to show employment to get the kids back. Having a place for them to live, a stove, fridge etc yes, an actual job no.

I’ve never practiced family law so don’t take my word on that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Meaning, getting real JOBS. I just don’t see that happening.

But, but...whatever do you mean? JE Cosmetics is REAL, and it's SPECTACULAR! It's going to blow Kylie's line out of the water!! 

• LOL 18
  • Love 4

On her best day, she's an average looking girl with an average level of intelligence, with no work ethic, no personality, no hobbies or interests of her own, with mental health issues, poor self esteem, and a complete inability for introspection, compassion, or maturity. 

This is the most refreshing thing I've heard in days. Thanks Tatum. But she does have a personality disorder, or a whole cluster of disorders. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

But, but...whatever do you mean? JE Cosmetics is REAL, and it's SPECTACULAR! It's going to blow Kylie's line out of the water!! 

Well, I hope so because they are going to have to hire a maid since neither one of them seem to have the time or are capable of cleaning according to the CPS report.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Well, I hope so because they are going to have to hire a maid since neither one of them seem to have the time or are capable of cleaning according to the CPS report.

Say what now???????? Is there a recent CPS report not on this table????

• Love 5
1 minute ago, FairyDusted said:

Say what now???????? Is there a recent CPS report not on this table????

Lol. CPS didn’t say they have to hire a maid, just that their place was disgusting and filthy. The maid was my idea.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Lol. CPS didn’t say they have to hire a maid, just that their place was disgusting and filthy. The maid was my idea.

Maid would only take care of the trash everywhere.  Those holes in the walls would still be a real problem for CPS.

• Love 8

Well they did buy out Home Depot recently. Ahhhhh...patchwork! Unbelievable!  

2 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Oh come on now...a wrecking ball would do a much better job, dontcha think? 😉

Let's not disgrace Mylie ? Cyprus now;)

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Let's not disgrace Mylie ? Cyprus now;)

Miley (short for "smiley" - legit)! I would never disgrace her!! She can ride on the ball naked as it swings into Jenelle (and David too for good measure)! lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

The Ashley never thought she’d have a day where she had to write about two different 911 calls made by a Teen Mom star, but here we are.

Radar Online just released audio of a bombshell 911 call made by former Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans on December 23, 2018. During the call, Jenelle claims she is in the attic, hiding from her husband, David Eason, who had become enraged because he thought she took his cell phone. Jenelle claims she locked David out, which further fueled his infamous temper.

“My husband is freaking out…I can hear him!” Jenelle tells the 911 operator. “He’s outside, freaking out because he thought I took his phone. “He’s smashing our front door right now trying to get inside.”

Jenelle says that David’s rage started because he was “upset about an article.”

The Ashley dug into her “This Day in Jenelle and David Trainwreckery” database and saw that, on December 23, 2018, North Carolina local Terry Hill pressed charges against David for “self-towing” Terry’s truck and damaging it. Jenelle had accused a local reporter of “harrassing” her family because he had helped Terry fill out the necessary paperwork to press charges. 

Anyway, during the call Jenelle made that day, she tells the 911 operator that David was  taking his rage out on their front door and other things.

“He’s outside smashing stuff,” she said, letting the operator know that David is armed. “He has a gun that he carries all the time. He broke my front door. I don’t know how my front door broke. I’m in the attic.”

It appears that only one of Jenelle and David’s children– daughter Ensley– was home during the incident, because she is the only kid Jenelle mentions. (However, a photo posted to Jenelle’s Instagram on December 23 shows both Ensley and Kaiser; however it may have been an old photo.)

“I’m upstairs in my attic and my daughter’s in her bedroom sleeping,” Jenelle tells the operator.

The 911 operator expresses concern that Jenelle didn’t take her daughter with her.

“How old is this child that you left in there sleeping?” the 911 operator asks Jenelle. “And you’re in the attic?”

Jenelle insists that she’s right above Ensley’s room and didn’t take the toddler with her because she didn’t want her to wake up, but the 911 operator appears to be disturbed by Jenelle’s parenting decision.

“Nobody’s down there watchin’ [her]?” the operator asks.

Jenelle assures the operator that she can see Ensley’s room from her perch in the attic. The operator tells Jenelle that she is sending officers out.

Radar Online reports that, later on December 23, David called 911 asking police to do a welfare check on Jenelle. 

“He said he’s not answering her phone or texts,” the dispatcher told the 911 operator. “He said he’s worried. He called 2 to 3 times and it goes to voicemail but it shows that she’s on Facebook and she should be able to answer his phone call.”

The emergency service workers then mention that they’re quite familiar with the ol’ Eason clan.

“We have a lot of traffic with them!” the 911 operator chuckles.

Of course, this is not the first time Jenelle called 911 to report that David was getting violent. In October 2018, The Ashley broke the news that Jenelle had called for emergency services after she claimed David assaulted her. She sobbed throughout the call, claiming that that she was worried he had broke her collarbone. (She later stated that it was all “a big drunken misunderstanding.”) 

In the six months since Jenelle made her call from the attic, Jenelle and David have lost custody of all of the children they share. They are currently fighting to regain custody of at least some of their kids.

Jenelle and David have yet to respond publicly to this latest 911 call being exposed.

UPDATE: The folks over on Reddit pointed out that, on December 23, David was spotted at Lowe’s home improvement store purchasing what appears to be– you guessed it!— a new front door!

Listen to the full 911 call below!

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9

The white powder incident:

Jenelle Evans and her husband David Eason were left shook by a mysterious letter that turned up in the mailbox on The Land on May 15, prompting the former Teen Mom 2 star to call 911 to report it.

According to a 911 call obtained by TMZ and released on Thursday, Jenelle and David received a letter that allegedly came from the Brunswick County Clerk. The letter turned up in their mailbox on the day they lost custody of their daughter Ensley and David’s daughter Maryssa. When David used his girthy paws to open the letter, he was alarmed to find that the envelope was filled with a suspicious powder substance.

Jenelle then called 911 and hung up, causing the emergency service operator to call her back to see what was going on. Jenelle requested an officer come to their house on The Land to investigate the matter, which had the pair shook.

“I just checked my mailbox and someone sent me a letter that has powder in it!” Jenelle tells the 911 operator during the call. “When my husband opened [the letter], powder just came out all over my car and we don’t know what kind of powder or substance it is.. We would like for them to come check this out.”

Jenelle then gives us a terrifying mental picture.

“My husband just stripped completely in the middle of the road!” she says of David, who was most likely trying to get any clothing that had touched the powder off his body.

“I’m looking at it right now, it’s on the ground. He dropped the whole pile of mail. It’s in the mud right now, but you can see the powder,” Jenelle adds. “We just pulled up at home from court and checked the mail. The mailbox is still open.”

TMZ first broke the story a few days back, but Jenelle’s 911 call wasn’t released until Thursday. While it appears that police did come investigate, it’s unclear if the powder was harmful or just meant to scare the former reality TV stars.

After several weeks of (almost) complete silence, the former MTV-lebrity opened up to Us Weekly on Tuesday about where her battle to regain custody of her children stands.

“There’s a lot of progress made on our behalf and [we] have to wait until our next court date as of now,” she shared. “All children are involved in this case, not just one or the other. In the end, either the three children will come home that live with us primarily [or not].”

Jenelle and David — who tied the knot in September 2017 — are due back in court on Tuesday, June 25. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Holy fuck do these idiots call 911 excessively.  

And these welfare checks?  Who does that???  I mean, I get if it was your little old granny or something, but good lort.  My crazy bitch of a wife isn’t answering my texts, send an officer over!  Da fuq???

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 2
  • Love 19

Ok so if we assume that what Janelle said about David's behavior the night of that 911 call was absolutely true, then she basically used Ensley as bait the same way David did with the dog.

Best case scenario she knew David would confine his rage to other parts of the house and she was just calling 911 for sympathy/attention. As a great poster has pointed out a few times she's not even capable of faking normal behavior so she didn't understand how saying you are hiding from a raging psychopath but left your kid behind made HER look worse then David in that moment. 

Worst case scenario she was hoping David would harm Ensley because she hates being a mom so badly or just because in that moment she thought she could use it against David. Because again she would think that the authorities would somehow overlook the fact that SHE left the child in danger. She thinks well if i'm not the one to actual hurt her I'd get custody by default. She really doesn't get that it's not just about who's the least worst person.  David is just an incapable or recognizing normal behavior. David thinking that no one would notice what that video really showed was best example. He would have been content with a permanently scarred child as long as he had what he thought was the perfect video taped excuse to murder the dog.  

Legal eagles out there - in what way would a 911 call like that not result in cops being dispatched and a report taken since she mentions an unattended child and violence? I'm wondering where the responding officers report is.  

• Love 11
On 6/4/2019 at 11:16 PM, Shakma said:

Yes, she would.  Ensley doesn't matter, it's all about getting back at her mother.

A thousand percent.  Jenelle tried to have Kaiser removed from Nathan, her kids' feelings mean nothing to her, zero. It's all about her and her dog murdering husband.  I keep praying that all this will be seen by the judge, Jenelle should be found in contempt of court for that stunt,. And it all shows plainly that the children's best interests are not in that effing swamp.

I can't wait until they run out of money.  And my God, she must have gained 30 pounds.

• Love 18

I called for a welfare check twice in my life. My son in college who left his phone in someone’s car over the weekend (eye roll), and elderly patents who moved out of state and never answered the phone (the ringer was off! Another eye roll). They abuse the system they hate like crazy just to spite each other. 

Havent we heard that they get paid after the season is over? If that’s the case then they just got 400 grand to play with. 

• Love 13
44 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I called for a welfare check twice in my life. My son in college who left his phone in someone’s car over the weekend (eye roll), and elderly patents who moved out of state and never answered the phone (the ringer was off! Another eye roll). They abuse the system they hate like crazy just to spite each other. 

Havent we heard that they get paid after the season is over? If that’s the case then they just got 400 grand to play with. 

They get paid quarterly and the pay is based on the episodes they're in. I believe she wasn't in an episode or two this season, so her last quarterly check wasn't as large as usual. They're going to blow through it on attorneys in no time and will have to depend on click bait and selling stories for cash.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

I can’t seem to find the video of the swamp things yelling at Nathan but I digress...

in the video when Ensley says “I want to go home” she points to barb. I think she was holding and hugging her mother out of fear and obligation of afraid to get in trouble. I think when she said “home” she meant BARBS home. To me she looked NERVOUS and ANXIOUS that her mother was there. Barb was trying to tell jenelle how Ensley is so attached to her she had to call Colin just so she could take a shower! That’s how afraid this poor little baby is! She called the fire house barb said, so she called 911 I guess bc barb took a shower’ that’s so sad! 

When she was walking and saying to jenelle “don’t let me fall!” That just goes to show she was afraid to walk with her mother probably bc half the time jenelle is too busy arguing with swamp thing to watch E properly and she falls and gets hurt or J holds her hand and pulls her along, annoyed or irritated that the baby can’t walk faster. 

My main point is, and I promise I have one, is that TO ME Ensley seemed terrified of her mother and def not like a child who hasn’t seen their beloved mother for over a week. 

Go ahead you swamp moron slut, call DSS. You are just progressively showing the whole legal system how unhinged you and your speckled swamp baby dicked husband are. You go to court to show the judge all the “progress” you made and barely get two feet from the court house before you start breaking all the rules. 

“I know what’s in my system!” Who talks like that! A drug addict!

• Useful 3
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, dabronx said:

Worst case scenario she was hoping David would harm Ensley because she hates being a mom so badly or just because in that moment she thought she could use it against David. Because again she would think that the authorities would somehow overlook the fact that SHE left the child in danger.

That, or she is so lacking in maternal instincts, she hid in the attic and didn't even think to take Ensley, with her. 

Really, I would believe all three of this swamp cooze.

• Love 13

There are sooo many things said in the past few pages that I can't imagine disagreeing with.

First, those of you who said Nathan is the best she could've done, and that she would 100% take him back and David knows it? Spot on. He abuses Kaiser because Kaiser belongs to Nathan, and Nathan is a threat. Nathan is no gem, but he's the handsomest, fittest, sanest person she's been involved with, and he's still in the picture. Sure, he's got his problems, but Jenelle was really punching above her weight with him, even at her best. If he'd have her back she would be in so fast David's caveman beard would fly off.

Those of you who think Nathan is kinda-maybe using his GF as childcare because he's only willing to be a part-time dad? Spot on. I hate to say it because I am really enjoying Nathan and his GF bonding with Kaiser and treating him so well, but even the best dads among us can be like this. It's why my stepdad stayed with my mom so long--his kid's mom didn't want her, and he needed someone to take over childcare. My mom did the best she could to raise us all the same, but he was absent most of the time to all of us, including his bio kid. Happens every day even to the best of dads, and I don't think Nathan is the best of dads. Prove me wrong, Nathan, please. I really want good things for Kaiser and I really think you can get there. God knows sharing a child with Jenelle can't be easy, but you're all he's got. Do right by him, I really want to have faith in you!

Those of you who think Jenelle is selling stories--ding ding ding! Her Instagram captions are all "SENSATIONAL HEADLINE!!!!! link in bio" which of course leads to an article that she gets paid for by the click. I am so heartened by all the comments that say "DON'T CLICK! You can find that article on [website]." Her own followers are thwarting her money grab and I am here for it!

• Love 24
31 minutes ago, starfire said:

What kind of "mother" leaves a helpless toddler alone and unprotected while her soulmate is enraged, screaming, smashing things, and breaking down the front door?

Nothing surprises me any more with these jokers. 

I think they are definitely hated enough for people to send them fake or real anthrax, but I would not be surprised if they did it themselves, thinking they might gain sympathy, paid interviews about it, or whatever. They likely Jussie Smolleted themselves.

Oh, they totally did it themselves.  That was my very first thought upon hearing it.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Shakma said:

Oh, they totally did it themselves.  That was my very first thought upon hearing it.

Yup, me too.  And I was like please sweet baby Jesus let them get busted for mail fraud. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

Speaking of the “anthrax” attack.  Did they go to the ER to get checked out?  Because I would have been en route upon exposure, myself.  Sure call 911 but from the car on the way to the hospital.  If you weren’t scared enough to do that, then something is fishy.  I’d be fearing for my life!

Maybe their dealer just dropped their coke delivery off in the mailbox because they weren’t home.  Seems more likely!

• LOL 12
  • Love 6

Was thundercunt absent the day in school they were taught 911 is for major emergencies only?  Isn't there some kind of fine or (in my dreams) federal life-long jail time for abusing the system?  Does she not know police have a non-emergency line?

I see you Easons.  You hate all guberment and talk major shit but when YOU need them, they better bow down to you stat.  Doesn't work that way. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18

In Jenelle's minor, minor, minor defense, she may have truly believed David wouldn't harm Ensley. That certainly doesn't mean she should roll the dice, but she might not have believed Ensley was in danger the way Jenelle felt she (Jenelle) was.

Then again, if she really thought this, I would almost expect her to intentionally hold Ensley to neutralize David from attacking her (Jenelle).

So it probably is the likeliest thing that Jenelle just didn't think of Ensley when she was hiding in the attic on the phone with 911.

• Love 13

Question for those knowledgeable about family law: at what point is Janelle guilty of criminal neglect?  We haven’t heard anything about her physically abusing the kids (yet), but I would think she would be criminally negligent and not entitled to get the kids back even if she were to leave UBT.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Question for those knowledgeable about family law: at what point is Janelle guilty of criminal neglect?  We haven’t heard anything about her physically abusing the kids (yet), but I would think she would be criminally negligent and not entitled to get the kids back even if she were to leave UBT.

I wondered this too. I would think the 911 operator would have reported her for barricading herself in the attic while leaving her toddler completely vulnerable.

Come to think of it, why weren't the kids removed at that time?

• Love 13

She has more concern over the ‘she-shed’ then Ensley.  She mentions that twice in the beginning and then is like ‘oh yeah, my 2 year old is sleeping in her room.  Wouldn’t want to wake her up’. Meanwhile you can hear David screaming in the background. Pretty sure the child was up, Jenelle, but has learned to keep quiet in these situations.  It’s called playing possum.  Lots of abused kids play it.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, LBS said:

Meanwhile you can hear David screaming in the background. Pretty sure the child was up,

I didn't listen, but just from reading the transcript, that was my first thought...the DogKiller is having what had to have been a very LOUD violent tantrum, and Thundercunt thinks the kid was peacefully sleeping? Then I checked myself because DUH...regardless of any situation other than Instagram posts, Thundercunt never actually considers or gives thought to any of her children.  

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

RIGHT? Like who even cares where they live enough to bother with this sort of plot? As if there's a guy in his basement plotting a masterstroke of domestic terrorism while Teen Mom 2 is on in the background, and he thought "That's it. Those are bad people they killed a dog. I'm going to take this anthrax I have left over from plotting my attack on the DC metro, and risk blowing my whole plan by sending it to these two bozos! Yes, I'll still get my revenge on the system of government that's wronged me for so long, but first, JUSTICE FOR NUGGET!" GIve me a fucking break. 

On one hand LOL on the other hand my neighbor was angrier when a guy left his dog out overnight then he was when he accidentally locked his kids out of the house and left for the night.    So I can see some PETA extremist doing something like this.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, druzy said:

This might be controversial but I don’t think she was actually all that scared of being harmed. I think she just wanted him to shut up and stop breaking shit she knew she’d just have to pay to replace. I think she uses anything she can as a weapon, including 911 and the police, etc. Look at how quick she was to tell Barb she was calling DHS on her..because CPS would no longer listen to her shit. Look how quickly she tells Barb to “go get an officer.” She thinks these people are here at her beck and call for all disputes. It’s definitely fucked up that David was breaking shit and acting like an idiot but I think Jenelle leaving Ensley behind, when she supposedly was so scared that it was necessary to call 911, is far worse. No matter the explanation (real fear or retaliation) for her call the fact she left Ensley says everything to me.

16 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Holy fuck do these idiots call 911 excessively.  

And these welfare checks?  Who does that???  I mean, I get if it was your little old granny or something, but good lort.  My crazy bitch of a wife isn’t answering my texts, send an officer over!  Da fuq???

And he knew she was ok because he said she was on Facebook, she just wasn’t answering HIS calls. That’s so fucked up and they should be able to fine someone for calling for no reason multiple times. I hope no one helped him...

• Love 24
Just now, Chaos Theory said:

On one hand LOL on the other hand my neighbor was angrier when a guy left his dog out overnight then he was when he accidentally locked his kids out of the house and left for the night.    So I can see some PETA extremist doing something like this.   

I could see someone sending white powder that’s not anthrax at all. I kind of want to say, ‘good job’ to whoever did that, if so... Would David really strip in the street if they sent it to themselves? That’s kind of a ‘colorful detail’ to think to lie about. 😆 That must’ve looked hilarious, if it happened. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

This might be controversial but I don’t think she was actually all that scared of being harmed. I think she just wanted him to shut up and stop breaking shit she knew she’d just have to pay to replace. I think she uses anything she can as a weapon, including 911 and the police, etc. Look at how quick she was to tell Barb she was calling DHS on her.

18 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

This might be controversial but I don’t think she was actually all that scared of being harmed. I think she just wanted him to shut up and stop breaking shit she knew she’d just have to pay to replace. I think she uses anything she can as a weapon, including 911 and the police, etc.

giphy.gif

Edited by Uncle JUICE
I suck at this
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6