Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

When Jenelle claims David was protecting his child in regards to the Nugget incident, I just want to scream. I watched the video and I 100% believe he intended for Ensley to get bit. The child was messing with the dog and he just stood there filming it. I swear I even heard him tell her, "Good girl". He was LOOKING for an excuse to kill. And since he's such a coward, an animal that can't speak up and defend itself was his perfect target. 

• Love 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Ooohhh what kind of receipts do prostitutes hand out? 

Also wondering the same thing.

ETA: I fucking love the notion of writing out- 1 blow job tendered, monies received: 50 bucks. Signed, your trusty neighborhood hooker.

Edited by Tatum
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Also, who does she think she is taunting with that post??  The ID channel?  They don't care!  Does she think someone in the marketing dept or whatever saw her post and was like, "oh my GOD I feel so bad!  I ruined David Eason's father's day!  What have I done???"

Ooohhh what kind of receipts do prostitutes hand out? 

Also, absolutely agree, there is no way she graduated from ANY school, or holds any degree, let alone some kind of triple major/pre-nursing.  

Antibiotic prescriptions? or something with the name and address of a "trustworthy" clinic? That would be my guess

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

He never cracked her collar bone. Mtv filmed the next day and her collar bone was fine. I totally get your main point but that 911 call was BS, it was her trying to punish David for wanting to leave with his friends, IMO. She may well end up serious hurt or killed sometime, he’s clearly proven he can be violent, but at this point I have less than zero sympathy for her. She could’ve had the kids back before if she would’ve left David. Originally only he was being investigated but she chose to stay with him over getting the kids. That says everything I need to know about her. 

Thanks for the clarification. 

I’m starting to fully believe that Jenelle would cover up the murder of one of her own kids for David. Hell, she might even help with the act. She’s just as scary as David, just in a less obvious way.

I agree, only I think Jenelle is scary in a pretty obvious way.  Still, I can totally see David beating Kaiser so badly, Kaiser would be seriously injured and the cow excusing it with, "That is how he disciplines his children, those are his beliefs." 

Edited by Shakma
  • Love 10
On 6/14/2019 at 5:58 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Even if the dog was trying to bite Endtable, there was NO reason to shoot and kill it. She just doesn’t get it! And when was she run over by a truck and almost killed?

First off...Ensley should have been supervised with the dog. Little kids don't understand that putting their face into a dogs face is not a good thing to do. Most dogs do not like this and will either growl or nip at a child for this. Good parents would teach a young child to only pet the dog under supervision from an adult and NOT put their face right up in the dog's face. Irregardless, this did not warrant the dog being pummeled physically and then shot. Jenelle continues to justify and defend the actions of her psycho husband and I hope the judge that is overseeing this mess reads her social media rants...it is clear that she will not only defend anything David does but will allow him to physically and emotionally abuse her kids. She is a horrid mother and disgusting human being.

• Love 18
(edited)

Didn’t see if who else was on the list has been discussed yet-

BBEDCF34-5ECB-4989-8398-211C62814D24.thumb.png.3a25457ffebcb56c0a07562454a01ab1.png

Personally I’m surprised to not see Chris Watts or Josh Powell.

But if you appear on any list with Ariel Castro, YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING MAJORLY WRONG.

Edited by Jessritt
Clarity
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, FreetheGirlses said:

My husband is a lawyer. Many of my friends are lawyers. 

This is the first time I've ever heard of "pre-law school". 

Right?  A lot of undergrad schools have a "pre-law" program with classes designed to help you get into law school.  Many of these programs are utter trash as all you need to get into law school is a BA and an LSAT score (and depending on the law school, just passing is good enough if you can afford the tuition).  I'm a Legal Analyst (aka Paralegal but highly specialized).  My one lawyer has a BS in engineering. My other one has a BS in communications.  The third one has a BA in English and the last one has a BA in business as well as an MBA.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 4

Did anyone see Jenelle respond to someone on Twitter or FB (Not sure which one, I saw the screenshot on someone's Twitter. I guess someone was asking her about Ashley's education and she said "I graduated a month early from high school and have a degree in Medical Assisting." It continues to baffle me that she acts like her medical assisting degree from a diploma mill is a PHD in neuroscience. She has never, nor will she ever, "save lives."

12 hours ago, trrei said:

I am absolutely convinced the ID network is already planning a five part miniseries on these two.

I would watch the shit out of this. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
(edited)
10 hours ago, Shakma said:

When do the hobgoblins go back to court to try to get their kids back?  What is going with this case, exactly?

I think this....

Jenelle’s rep said that she is attending counseling and anger management classes three times a week and added that she will return to court for “followups” on June 25, 26 and 27.

https://people.com/tv/jenelle-evans-mom-barbara-argue-outside-courthouse-custody-battle/

Jenelle and David are due back in court on June 25. 

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/06/04/david-eason-jenelle-evans-have-verbal-altercation-with-nathan-griffith-outside-courthouse-after-jenelle-gets-into-argument-with-mother-barbara-exclusive-details/

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Did anyone see Jenelle respond to someone on Twitter or FB (Not sure which one, I saw the screenshot on someone's Twitter. I guess someone was asking her about Ashley's education and she said "I graduated a month early from high school and have a degree in Medical Assisting." It continues to baffle me that she acts like her medical assisting degree from a diploma mill is a PHD in neuroscience. She has never, nor will she ever, "save lives."

I would watch the shit out of this. 

I don't know why this is driving me bananas but if she only has a Medical Assisting certificate how does that equate to a BA in Poly Sci?

Unless BA = bullshit artist

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, chuckity said:

I don't know why this is driving me bananas but if she only has a Medical Assisting certificate how does that equate to a BA in Poly Sci?

It's not unusual for people who grew up in working class backgrounds to treat any kind of certification with the same reverence one would give a BA, or BS.  I'm not knocking those from working class backgrounds- I came from one, myself- but it doesn't surprise me that Jenelle, who was raised by a single mother who worked any dead-end job she could find to feed her family, thinks any kind of certification makes her better than most of the people she knows.  Well, that, and Jenelle is a total thundercunt to begin with, so no matter WHAT she did in life, she was going to act like she was better than everyone else.  So, there you go.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
(edited)
14 minutes ago, TexasGal said:
sure jan GIF

Anyone here watch House?  "It's never lupus."

I raise your Sure, Jan 

oh hell no girlfriends GIF

and a 

bitch please GIF

If Jenelle had Lupus we would all have heard about it a long time ago. 

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • LOL 8
  • Love 14
On 6/16/2019 at 11:21 PM, kicksave said:

Ensley looks healthy...she was probably undernourished and eating crappy food at swampland.

Agreed. Since everyone else is looking happy, she probably was a bit tired and hot, but she definitely doesn't look all mangy like she did on The Land.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Oh poor Jenelle. That one sentence says it all: "They have me on morphine and zofran"

Someone check that I'm not nuts here, but the link leads to an article entitled "90 Day Fiancé's Ashley Martson Hospitalized for Lupus Flare-Up".

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, marshmallow said:

Hmmm, something's fishy.  That article still says Jenelle Evans in the web address, but the article says it is 90 Day Fiance's Ashley Martson.  E! can't get their story straight! 🤣

Pretty much.  And Martson has been open about having Lupus.  (Yes, my appetite for trash tv extends to 90DF.)

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, marshmallow said:

Hmmm, something's fishy.  That article still says Jenelle Evans in the web address, but the article says it is 90 Day Fiance's Ashley Martson.  E! can't get their story straight! 🤣

They got the name wrong.

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, trrei said:

I am absolutely convinced the ID network is already planning a five part miniseries on these two.

I am really looking forward to an episode of Snapped.  

It explains why Janelle keeps taking him back.

She is planning a brilliant murder which the police will arrest her for the very next day.

• LOL 12
6 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

She is planning a brilliant murder which the police will arrest her for the very next day.

Unfortunately Jenelle would snap on one of her own kids before she would ever harm the Murderer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
40 minutes ago, druzy said:

They got the name wrong.

Good.  I don't want JE to get her wish of attention for being sick, and meds.  I don't know if I want that for Ashley or not b/c I don't watch 90 Day Fiancee.  (sometimes I look at myself and say, NO, TEAPOT!  STEP AWAY FROM THE REMOTE!  YOU MUST DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN WATCH TV!")

• LOL 6
48 minutes ago, druzy said:

Unfortunately Jenelle would snap on one of her own kids before she would ever harm the Murderer.

So true! She has shown that she will defend David no matter how heinous he is or what crime he commits. She is now defending him killing the dog! She's a useless piece of crap and should NEVER get those kids back again.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Chaos Theory said:

To be followed up by an episode of The Killer Beside Me, and two dozen true crime podcasts. 

• Love 7
(edited)
17 hours ago, FreetheGirlses said:

Exactly...my brothers are both attorneys. When they were  undergrads at college they took "pre-law courses"...they took all the required course work that would be necessary for applying to law school. These Evans girls are nitwits.

Edited by kicksave
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I want to know how Jenelle and David didn't lose custody of their kids sooner if they were regularly calling 911 on each other.

Unless the emergency directly involved a child, it would never be brought to C PS attention.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Unless the emergency directly involved a child, it would never be brought to C PS attention.

I understand that, but didn't one call involve Jenelle saying she was frightened of her husband and was hiding from him, but their daughter was sleeping, unprotected, on another floor of the house?

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I understand that, but didn't one call involve Jenelle saying she was frightened of her husband and was hiding from him, but their daughter was sleeping, unprotected, on another floor of the house?

Yes. I don't know, I guess again it just never got to CPS attention. Or maybe they did go out there, Jenelle has said that she's been investigated several times because "fans called CPS!" . I guess each time there was little evidence of neglect or abuse.

Most moms would be embarrassed by "fans" calling CPS, smh.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

I want to know how Jenelle and David didn't lose custody of their kids sooner if they were regularly calling 911 on each other.

I don't think they were allowing the police in the home or around the kids.  Based on what we've seen they like calling to threaten the person (Babs, Doris, etc) and the police show and interview them, decide nothing is going on and leave or they refuse to press charges and the police go home.

Animals that need help aren't getting it because Teen Mom fans keep calling this shelter. 

Columbus Co. Animal Shelter seems more like a zoo after receiving thousands of calls from ‘Teen Mom 2’ fans In relation to the killing of 'Teen Mom 2′ star Jenelle Evans’ dog by her husband, David Eason

By Alex Guarino | June 19, 2019 at 3:44 PM EDT - Updated June 19 at 3:45 PM

COLUMBUS COUNTY, N.C. (WECT) - The Columbus County Animal Shelter is reeling after receiving between 5,000 and 7,000 calls from Teen Mom 2 fans, following allegations that David Eason, husband of the show’s former star Jenelle Evans, reportedly shot and killed their family dog, Nugget, at their home in Riegelwood.

MTV cut ties with Evans on May 8 after learning of the alleged incident. Since then, the Columbus County Animal Shelter has received more than 100 calls each day in regard to the incident.

“Our answering machine in the morning is nothing but the teen dog incident. Once we clear them off and more get back on and then we get complaints from the county that we can’t get their calls in because we’re trying to clear out all the calls from this Teen Mom incident,” said Loretta Shipman, the director of the Columbus County Animal Shelter.

Shipman brought her concerns to the Columbus County Board of Commissioners Monday night, after it has interfered with their ability to communicate with the rest of the county.

“We have been getting calls from day one and still calls every single day. And we still advise them that we are not in the process of handling that because a dog has supposedly been killed. Once the dog is killed, it’s no longer the department of Columbus County Animal Shelter, it becomes the department of the sheriff’s department to investigate,” Shipman said.

‘Do not trespass’ signs on the couple’s property kept animal control officers from investigating further, which is when the case was turned over to the Columbus County Sheriff’s Office.

A spokeswoman from the sheriff’s office confirmed no charges have been filed against Eason at this time.

She added that the sheriff’s office is still receiving daily calls and emails from people across the country and outside of the United States.

• Love 4
(edited)

So Jenelle has Lupus now? She’s been keeping it on the DL before now? Sure Jan. I didn’t know they gave antibiotics to treat Lupus either. God she’s stupid.

Speaking of stupid - her sister claims to have graduated from pre-law school? What online “pre-law school” college degree was that? Somebody sure was sleeping at the wheel when it came to passing out brains in the Evans family.

I really want to know who’s been getting up at 6 am and taking care of those chickens/goats etc. now that Maryssa and Kaiser are gone.

How many eggs can the dimwits eat a day? Jenelle’s obviously too “sick”. Jax the pitbull (aka The Survivor - that’s one tough dog given her pet history)? I’m sure he’s thrilled with his new responsibilities (bye bye chickens). Am I the only one who’s noticed that poor unfixed dog is never seen in the house - only outside? Can only imagine how many unwanted puppies he’s fathered. Like they give a shit.

I love that she claims to be taking three parenting/anger management classes each week. Again, sure Jan. I note no mention how many the courageous Frenchie Killer is attending. They do realize that the “free-range” goats are going to eat/tear up all his precious “sod”? Alas, they’re not long for this world either.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Very minor. Though ETA again the ID channel thing is fucking hysterical.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, Lemur said:

To be followed up by an episode of The Killer Beside Me, and two dozen true crime podcasts. 

Do you mean Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule or a podcast I should listen to? It sounds delicious. I literally just started listening to podcasts a few months ago. I do it at my new job in one ear while I work. This job is much less sophisticated and stressful than my old one. I love it.

Sorry off topic - but I’m halfway through the very first episode of My Favorite Murderer. Those girls are hysterical.

On topic. As a few of you predicted - David Eason did end up on the ID Channel. Is there a prize for that? I’ll contribute.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 11
On 6/17/2019 at 10:44 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

She should also include "Like those other c****, I completely lack any self awareness, and suffer from some sort of total blind spot to irony."

Can’t like this one enough. Well done!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, teapot said:

Good.  I don't want JE to get her wish of attention for being sick, and meds.  I don't know if I want that for Ashley or not b/c I don't watch 90 Day Fiancee.  (sometimes I look at myself and say, NO, TEAPOT!  STEP AWAY FROM THE REMOTE!  YOU MUST DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN WATCH TV!")

You really must watch all iterations of 90DF (ever better Love After Lockup). Believe me - they’re a couple of shows you can drop for. Speaking in your best interests. We (Board) can advise (small talk?).

You’re already on the darkside Teapot. Come a little closer. You won’t regret it.

They’re no ID Channel psycho dog killers at least. 

David Eason being on the ID Channel will never not be funny. Almost as good when Jace called him and Jenelle POS a couple of times, then spit on the ground.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, FreetheGirlses said:

11 hours ago, Lemur said:

Right?  A lot of undergrad schools have a "pre-law" program with classes designed to help you get into law school.  Many of these programs are utter trash as all you need to get into law school is a BA and an LSAT score (and depending on the law school, just passing is good enough if you can afford the tuition).  I'm a Legal Analyst (aka Paralegal but highly specialized).  My one lawyer has a BS in engineering. My other one has a BS in communications.  The third one has a BA in English and the last one has a BA in business as well as an MBA.  

I’m a lawyer and so is my husband. I majored in English; he majored in psychology. Neither of us has heard of any college major called pre-law. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, SimonSeymour said:

I’m a lawyer and so is my husband. I majored in English; he majored in psychology. Neither of us has heard of any college major called pre-law. 

That's because it doesn't exist. I've only ever heard complete airheads with no knowledge of the law ever say they went to "pre-law" school. They took a criminal justice or poli sci class at some point with an eye toward maybe going to law school someday in some ephemeral fever dream and decided that was sufficient.

My undergrad is cell and molecular biology and I went to law school without so much as having taken a single poli sci course. I guess I failed at pre-law?

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Tatum said:

It's the South...things move slower.

• LOL 8