Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I also remember Anfisas genuine smile when watching the Molly video recap when her children were on screen. I don't feel she could be the abusive child abusing monster that Leida appears to be.

Anfisa is kitten inside her tiger suit.  She was clear that she wouldn't be around if Jorge had or has kids that he has to care for with a previous woman.  I don't think she would stay just to be abusive to children; she'd be outta there leaving Jorge in the dust.  I sincerely think Lucifer Ledia enjoys being the evil person that she is; she is sick in the head and loves to prey on the vulnerable even children.  It's not about money or her education to her; it's about finding someone she can manipulate and cause the most misery to all the while having him come back for more at the expense of his children. It probably makes her feel powerful and loved.  She is sick.  I think she had a plan when she knew Eric had children to isolate him from them. If the issue wasn't the apt with Tasha, she would make sure it was some other issue to drive a wedge between Tasha and eyebags.  There is only room for her .  In Anfisa's world, there is only room for her as well, but she goes about it in a different  way.  And I ccan't picture Anfisa being purposely cruel to a child.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 7

Where is “Where Truth Lies”, tonight’s episode?   I guess Eric is more worried about getting laid by the Witch than he is of his three kids.  What a creep.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

Thank you for your kind words (only fluent in two). 💛💛💛💛

• What the hell. She’s dragging Steven into her drama as if she wants people to remember what a horrible monster he appears to be on TV.
  • I heard Olga herself (and some friends) defended Steven and said he was a victime of bad editing, meanwhile people have dug stories from 2013 about her scamming a small business (the cupcake bakery) and they found an old Tumblr post where she trashes a ex’s appearance (really nasty piece of work).
  • The DM’s are apparently fake... And (again) people figured this out from how well-written it is. LOLOLOLOLOLLL.

Yeah, I also just heard. There were warnings since last night apparently. Wouldn't wish a natural disaster on my worst enemy.

Me ether. Terrible!

• Love 1

For Eric to sit there and tell Tasha that " you knew you had to find your own apartment!" She did have her own apartment, you moved in with her because you obiviously had trouble securing housing for yourself. Watching  him try to play the parent card to muscle Tasha out into the street is so infuriating.

Can someone please explain to me how a 40 year ( at least on paper) old man feels that this is his "last shot at love?" Lol 

• Love 13
22 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

For Eric to sit there and tell Tasha that " you knew you had to find your own apartment!" She did have her own apartment, you moved in with her because you obiviously had trouble securing housing for yourself. Watching  him try to play the parent card to muscle Tasha out into the street is so infuriating.

Can someone please explain to me how a 40 year ( at least on paper) old man feels that this is his "last shot at love?" Lol 

Eric conveniently forgets that it was his daughter’s apartment he moved in to. I hope she yanked the security deposit and he has to fork over the money.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Because his liver only has a few years left.

• Love 21
9 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Because  after all the females in the world watch this who would want him?

• Love 8
10 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Yeah, right?  He must have tried all the match websites and came out zero, so went to international.  Btw, he doesn’t look forty either.   I don’t believe anything Leida says .. how rich her family is, etc. etc.  I think she was a problem to her parents and they were happy to be rid of her.  The two of them deserve one another until she dumps him.

• Love 10

According to Radar Online:

"Child support for Eric, who had a monthly income of $4,333.33 at the time, was lowered to $736.67 per month."

The "at the time" refers to August 22, 2017, the date Eric filed a stipulation to change child support because one of his daughters was no longer eligible for child support, as she had reached the age of 18.

Now we know how much child support Eric is paying now (and how much he makes, unless he's gotten a raise since August, 2017).

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 5
On 12/24/2018 at 2:10 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

According to Radar Online:

"Child support for Eric, who had a monthly income of $4,333.33 at the time, was lowered to $736.67 per month."

The "at the time" refers to August 22, 2017, the date Eric filed a stipulation to change child support because one of his daughters was no longer eligible for child support, as she had reached the age of 18.

Now we know how much child support Eric is paying now (and how much he makes, unless he's gotten a raise since August, 2017).

So how much is an apartment in that area? Because even if he can't live high on the hog, I don't understand how he was homeless? He couldn't stay with his dad till he found a place. I would think he could still afford a one bedroom or even a studio. I mean if his daughter could afford a 2 bedroom (with a roommate I assume). A 2 bedroom her dad made her leave. Ugh, I officially dislike him more than Leida. She is what she is, but at least she want to protect her kid (if not interact with him) but Eric won't even do that much. He's useless. Spineless and useless. Worst Marine ever. 

• Love 8
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:15 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

What is so frustrating is that I don't think that Tasha has ever said on the show, to her father or to Leida, that it is her apartment, she was there first, she is on the lease, and that she was helping her loser father, so what right does he have to kick her out?

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 9

Maybe by "homeless" they mean that he was without a place of his own, and just staying with his Dad or friends, and living out of his car could mean that his belongings were in his car because he didn't have a place of his own.  It doesn't have to mean that he was really sleeping in his car.  A $50,000 salary isn't poverty level, so I can't see how he was truly "homeless"

• Love 7
On 12/19/2018 at 11:31 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

In Wisconsin he could be charged with a felony for not paying support.

Loss of driver's license, garnishment of his paycheck, withholding any tax refunds, are a few other things he'd be facing. I'm not sure what Leida's problem is with understanding this. Child support isn't a choice, it's an obligation to the children he helped bring into this world, period. My ex had so much of his check taken from child support and I told him to miss me with his whining. We didn't have as much money coming in and instead of a house we had to live in an apartment. I chose a man with children so I was aware and fine with it and told him to stuff it when he wanted to complain.

I just started to binge this show and I'm catching up but did he really suggest his own child leave the apartment with her name on the lease, on the day she came home, to stay at a weekly motel? Boy, bye.

13 hours ago, Drogo said:

If he's 40 I'm 14.

I'm 47 and he looks at least 15 years older than me. So if he's claiming 40 I'm at least going back to my early 20s, since we can just pick any age we want.

• Love 18
21 hours ago, Teri313 said:

What is so frustrating is that I don't think that Tasha has ever said on the show, to her father or to Leida, that it is her apartment, she was there first, she is on the lease, and that she was helping her loser father, so what right does he have to kick her out?

Which makes me wonder whether it's a cut and dried as that.  It's possible that she did say it and the producers chose not to show it, but that would truly surprise me because they're trying to make Eric look like a jerk and that would help.  Instead, I think it's also possible that she didn't say it because she had agreed to move and therefore couldn't play that card. 

It's not like he physically MADE her move out.  He told her to, and she did.  Maybe because she'd agreed to move out, then dragged her feet (she's Eric's daughter, after all, and he seems to have a lot of procrastination genes to hand down), but knew he was in the right. 

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Which makes me wonder whether it's a cut and dried as that.  It's possible that she did say it and the producers chose not to show it, but that would truly surprise me because they're trying to make Eric look like a jerk and that would help.  Instead, I think it's also possible that she didn't say it because she had agreed to move and therefore couldn't play that card. 

It's not like he physically MADE her move out.  He told her to, and she did.  Maybe because she'd agreed to move out, then dragged her feet (she's Eric's daughter, after all, and he seems to have a lot of procrastination genes to hand down), but knew he was in the right. 

I think she left because he had told her privately that he couldn’t defend her to Leida because Leida .was batshit crazy, so she figured he was on her side. Then when Leida   got him on the phone, he folded  like a cheap suit and took Leidas side, telling her to take her shit and go that they needed the room for Alless. Tasha was so hurt that he turned on her that she left. I think if she hadn’t lost her composure hearing dad take sides against her, she might have barricaded herself in the room and faced off with him when he arrived. Her name is on the lease, even if she doesn’t pay her rent, he can’t put her out without eviction proceedings. And she might have been able to force Leida and Alless out if the apartment lease specified how many occupants could be there. 

I’m glad her older sister took her side against dad. I hope the sisters stay united and look for anywayyhey can to get Leida deported. I’d watch to see if she and Eric try to make money on internet ( selling that stupid T-shirt?) and report them to the IRS. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Teri313 said:

“It’s hard to stomach sometimes that my kids are hurting in this situation. But… [BUT??? Are you kidding? There’s a “but” after that?] Leida’s my last shot at love. I spent two decades making decisions based upon the kids, you know. And… [actually starts crying]…I gotta do it for myself now.”

Those children didn't ask to be born.  Eric and his wife AGREED to have children.  Eric AGREED to be a father.  Yes, he's spent two decades making decisions based on the kids, but that goes with the territory.  Aren't two of his children minors?  If so he still has to make decisions based on them.

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Those children didn't ask to be born.  Eric and his wife AGREED to have children.  Eric AGREED to be a father.  Yes, he's spent two decades making decisions based on the kids, but that goes with the territory.  Aren't two of his children minors?  If so he still has to make decisions based on them.

Just one is a minor.  There's a decent sized gap between Tasha (the middle child) and the youngest one.  Still, doesn't make it right.  Eric is still a scumbag.

• Love 9

So Eric describes his decision to stick with Leida as his last chance at love.......hmmmm.....what part of Leida says love?  Just trying to figure it out.  Maybe, he has mistaken it for love.....I'd be careful to watch the food and only drink from sealed containers around her.   lol  

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Yeah this is where Eric loses me.  He clearly thinks he's past his fatherly duties' expiration date.

Once you become a parent, you should consider your children in every decision you make... for as many decades as you live.

Couldn't agree more.  I actually started a post on Reddit about this same thing.  To paraphrase, I basically wrote that in my experience, 100% of parents who proclaim "I've always been there for my kids but now it's MY time!" are colossally shitty parents just looking for an excuse to be selfish.  When you decide to become a parent you give up the right to put yourself first and there is no expiration date on being a parent. If you've done a good job your children will leave the nest at a reasonable age and then you get a little more freedom, but they will always be your children and if you're a good parent you will always want to do what you can to support them through life.

• Love 17
58 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Once you become a parent, you should consider your children in every decision you make... for as many decades as you live.

Yeppers!!  Mine are 19 and 21 and although they are far from 100% dependent on me, I do not expect them to be!!  I loved being a parent when they were little, and I love it now - I never got why parents had a baby then started counting to 18 - like it ends there?  It shouldn't - I hope my kids still seek me out for advice and money (when appropriate, lol) as isn't that why I am here??

Eric is just a tool, Lord Douchebag, annoying, selfish, etc......I could go on but I won't.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So Eric describes his decision to stick with Leida as his last chance at love.......hmmmm.....what part of Leida says love?  Just trying to figure it out.  Maybe, he has mistaken it for love.....I'd be careful to watch the food and only drink from sealed containers around her.   lol  

Also, that's not even a compliment to leida.  It makes her sound like the last pair of shoes in his size. 

Like "yeah, these shoes aren't that great but I didn't want to walk barefoot so...."

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Drogo said:

Yeah this is where Eric loses me.  He clearly thinks he's past his fatherly duties' expiration date.

6 hours ago, StrongbyDefault said:

Couldn't agree more.  I actually started a post on Reddit about this same thing.  To paraphrase, I basically wrote that in my experience, 100% of parents who proclaim "I've always been there for my kids but now it's MY time!" are colossally shitty parents just looking for an excuse to be selfish.  When you decide to become a parent you give up the right to put yourself first and there is no expiration date on being a parent. If you've done a good job your children will leave the nest at a reasonable age and then you get a little more freedom, but they will always be your children and if you're a good parent you will always want to do what you can to support them through life.

Sadly I know parents like this. A very good friend of mine- her Mom is like this (her Dad passed way when we were young), chose her shitty husband over her only child in the world. 

These types pat themselves on the back for getting their children past puberty than treat them like crap. Makes me think they didn’t actually want to be parents but were 1. Heterosexuals that were too lazy to use contraception, 2. Caved to social pressure. Eric and my friend’s Mom will be the first ones to complain that no one will take care of them when they are ill or old, and they are all alone. 

Eric will live to regret his choices I’m sure of it. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Sadly I know parents like this. A very good friend of mine- her Mom is like this (her Dad passed way when we were young), chose her shitty husband over her only child in the world. 

These types pat themselves on the back for getting their children past puberty than treat them like crap. Makes me think they didn’t actually want to be parents but were 1. Heterosexuals that were too lazy to use contraception, 2. Caved to social pressure. Eric and my friend’s Mom will be the first ones to complain that no one will take care of them when they are ill or old, and they are all alone. 

Eric will live to regret his choices I’m sure of it. 

I think the reason I get so pissed off about this is because my father was that guy. And even though we had a nothing relationship my entire life, he still expected us to revere him. Delusional.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Booze and drugs?

We know it's not dentist bills.

There have been hints about a prior foreign fiance that was a disaster. No doubt, that's where a lot of his money went.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Gobi said:

There have been hints about a prior foreign fiance that was a disaster. No doubt, that's where a lot of his money went.

Good Lord if there was a previous fiance who was a disaster, and now Leida is considered a step up and LESS disastery.... WAIT IS TLC GOING TO FIND THE PREVIOUS ONE NOW AND GIVE *HER* A SHOW???? 

So many trainwrecks here. 

• Love 13

When Eric lost his pants, why did they leave together to hunt them down?  Did he need to be verbally berated while seeking pants?  Could he not venture alone while she finished dressing?  Why am I applying logic?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

When Eric lost his pants, why did they leave together to hunt them down?  Did he need to be verbally berated while seeking pants?  Could he not venture alone while she finished dressing?  Why am I applying logic?

My hubby pointed out that there was a Kohl’s in the background. 

• Love 3

Leida’s wedding venue is ridic! I can smell the dusty plastic plants and discount buffet from here. It’s  fantastic!

And Kalani looks like her brother in a wedding dress. The belt is not helping.

Edited by HamSammich
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I didn't understand all the fuss. After all, Leida is the one wearing the pants in that marriage.

And am I mistaken, or did I see a quick shot of the youngest daughter at the wedding?

• Love 8
On 12/27/2018 at 3:14 PM, StrongbyDefault said:

PREACH!!!!! I might have to cut and paste this to send to some trifling parents who feel they are done after 18! Eric better hope Leida stays with him for the long haul because guess who would be the ones who would generally help out when he gets old? Those children whose time expired so he could take thst last chance at love for someone clearly looking for an opportunity to get green card.

I’d throw his butt in the shadiest of acres nursing home.

Edited by iggystar
  • Love 20
4 hours ago, iggystar said:

I can’t continue this storyline and I’m not even caught up with the dinner that is being discussed. I cannot, one more time, hear Leida speak about the money Eric is taking away from her and HER SON because he’s paying child support for HIS DAUGHTER? It’s making me RAGE! The entitlement. The selfishness. My mind is blown. 

Also, since her family is rolling in dough, Scrooge McDuck style they should be showering her and aless with money.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

Also, since her family is rolling in dough, Scrooge McDuck style they should be showering her and aless with money.

Does she get nothing from the kid's father? I find that hard to believe. But then again, she managed to move him to the U.S., so maybe the father isn't in the picture at all.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Does she get nothing from the kid's father? I find that hard to believe. But then again, she managed to move him to the U.S., so maybe the father isn't in the picture at all.

The situation ticks off my Spidysense that the ex husband is not the father but a beard who married a knocked up in Japan Leida and made her legitimate so she could go home. And   thus the quick divorce. But then I haven't been watching all the spoiler and social media it is just the impression that I got.

• Love 6

The bad news is that Eric had to turn in his parenthood card when he threw his 18 year old daughter out of her own apartment after she took this sorry sack of shit in.

The good news is the throwing out incident qualifies both Eric and Leida for a gold membership in the I'm a Raging Asshole club. They are eligible to attend the annual convention which is held every Festivus.  They will fit right in.

• Love 13
On 12/27/2018 at 2:14 PM, StrongbyDefault said:

This reminds me of Jerry Lewis, of all people.  After raising his six kids, he walked in one day and announced it was all over, it was now Me Time and sorry, gotta go.  He said the same thing in a magazine article:  I am done, gotta go marry my backup dancer, see you later.  He cut all ties to his sons and well......no love lost.  

Bolding mine:  I am glad there is no expiration date as I love being a mom.  It is a lot of fun!!  I think Eric is such a douchebag tool it is hard to explain how much I can't stand him.  That he sits there while Leida goes off on him, insisting that he cut support to his children so her and Alless can come first and he has this dough like skin with that stupid open mouthed stare......Ugh.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Clearly Leida did not pack the pants in the bag proper.

That is what I was thinking, too!!  Little Miss Control Freak did not check everything twice and then twice AGAIN?  Good gravy when I re-married I had a bag full of stuff that I added items into that I might forget, or little things I might randomly need.  Never occurred to me that I would forget.......my dress.  Or hubby would forget his.....pants.

The other thing that Eric did that zested me was this little gem:  "Every day is a mission to me, today is a new mission."  So, Eric, is it your mission to drive a wedge between you and your kids?  If so, Mission Accomplished!  Let's see: 1) Put new wife over the needs of your kids.  Check.  2) Demean your daughters in front of wife.  Check.  3) Tell the camera that you are done, it is all about your penis from now on.  Checkmate!!!  LEMON LEMON LEMON!!! You win a loser life!!!!

Also, you are sidelining YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS but putting Alless (the child who is the separated from birth child of May, daughter of Nicole* as he seems overly content with an Ipad.)  Yeah, that sounds like the final nail in the "Never want to talk to my daughters again" coffin.  Then he will shrug his shoulders and say to his buddies:  "What?  What did I do??"

*= I was just in Bradenton, Florida and yes, I thought of Nicole.  But I was outdoors in the sunshine, eating fresh fruit at a market,  No chance of running into her there!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 13
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:26 PM, iggystar said:

I can’t continue this storyline and I’m not even caught up with the dinner that is being discussed. I cannot, one more time, hear Leida speak about the money Eric is taking away from her and HER SON because he’s paying child support for HIS DAUGHTER? It’s making me RAGE! The entitlement. The selfishness. My mind is blown. 

And kicks the older one out, who is paying half the rent, further reducing his income, duh! Man should put his children 1st imho.

• Love 2