Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Leida is the worst human ever but I think Eric is worse for putting that witch over his kids and for actually saying that she's his priority over them.

She straight up told him that she doesn't want to marry him.. she just wants to be able to stay in America to go to medical school. And he just glossed right over that without a care. How are these people this dumb?

I think the fact that he forgot to bring pants to his own wedding is proof of just how dumb he is.

• Love 11

WHY did Lieda have to go with him to get pants?  She needed to STAY in her room getting ready.  That was just stupid.  Him blaming her for not having his pants was stupid also....HE is responsible for his stuff.  I thought he'd get married in jeans.  Her dress looked awful on her.  Not flattering at all.  He just says words to act like he wants his daughters around but his actions speak louder and I am glad his daughters did not fall for his begging.  He is The Worst, even worse than Lieda who is just trying to constantly get her way.  His enabling her makes HIM THE WORST.  

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, Eme said:

WHY did Lieda have to go with him to get pants?  She needed to STAY in her room getting ready.  That was just stupid.  Him blaming her for not having his pants was stupid also....HE is responsible for his stuff.  I thought he'd get married in jeans.  Her dress looked awful on her.  Not flattering at all.  He just says words to act like he wants his daughters around but his actions speak louder and I am glad his daughters did not fall for his begging.  He is The Worst, even worse than Lieda who is just trying to constantly get her way.  His enabling her makes HIM THE WORST.  

Because she can then bitch at him for delaying her and the wedding, silly!!!!  Seriously, I said the same thing upthread.  Stay, get ready, his pants are his HIS problem.  Just shows how egotistical she is - he can't be trusted to, you know....dress himself.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Because she can then bitch at him for delaying her and the wedding, silly!!!!  Seriously, I said the same thing upthread.  Stay, get ready, his pants are his HIS problem.  Just shows how egotistical she is - he can't be trusted to, you know....dress himself.

Maybe she was hoping they'd pass a Goodwill on the way so she could pick up a wedding dress that didn't make her look awful?

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

Maybe she was hoping they'd pass a Goodwill on the way so she could pick up a wedding dress that didn't make her look awful?

Said it before on other threads, I will say it again - I bought my dress on Amazon for $60 and I loved it.  Flattering, comfy, it was great.  Leida has to look all fancy and, yes PROPER that she looked....not good.  Worked great for my afternoon, outdoor wedding.  And it fit me proper, lolol!!!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

This happened to me years ago when my dad remarried, because I was under 16 I was forced to go. To add insult to injury my dad and his bride bought me an outfit to wear for the wedding and then took it out of my mums child support. My heart breaks for Jennica.

My son was forced to go to his narcissist father's and cluster B step-mother's wedding (it was during their normal visitation weekend), and was actually also forced to be in the wedding. It was his 10th birthday. His dad and step-mother expected him (a shy public speaker) to make a toast at the wedding. I asked them to reconsider the toast as my son was terrified, but they insisted. I worked with him on a short but nice toast that he had written and ready to go, and we went over some public speaking tips so he was feeling more comfortable with it. When he bravely stood up to do it, he was visibly nervous. He started by saying in a wavery voice, "Congratulations dad and (step mom's name)." He paused and drew in a deep breath to continue, and his father sneered at him and said, "Is that your entire toast?" My son burst into tears. My husband and I had been invited to the wedding, and I went to try to be a source of support to my son. I had him out of there after that as quickly as I could because it was the end of their visitation and they were headed out on their honeymoon. He still, nearly 15 years later, considers it one of the worst and most humiliating experiences of his life. He has zero relationship with his dad, stepmother, and half siblings. I did everything I could over the years to minimize his contact with them because of the gaslighting and emotional abuse from those two jerks, and honestly they didn't ask for him to come that often (thank goodness). But every time they had him, they compounded the damage. It was an awful experience for him and heartbreaking for me.

I see lots of parallels between my ex and his wife and Eric/Leida. Everything was always about them. She did everything to get him out of paying child support, taking me to court multiple times and one time suing me for $40,000 (it was dismissed). When they started squeezing out their own brats, they managed to get child support reduced to about $200 a month. Trust me, Eric and Ledia are traumatizing his children. Legally, there's not a lot Tania can do about it. It sucks. The biggest regret of my life is that I gave my poor child that asshole as a dad. 

ETA: By the way - I consulted my lawyer several times about minimizing contact. She told me the courts didn't do a great job at recognizing emotional abuse, and since his dad only took him once or twice a year, it was about as good as I was going to get anyway.

Edited by NoWhammies
  • Love 20
3 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

Legally, there's not a lot Tania can do about it. It sucks. The biggest regret of my life is that I gave my poor child that asshole as a dad. 

I'm so sorry for what you've both been through.

Tania doesn't have any formal visitation; she said she purposely did it that way so they could be flexible with each other in terms of swapping weekends, doing vacations etc.

I really don't like the way Eric is just showing up when he feels like it; speaks volumes to the child about how much she means to him. It's also disrespectful to Tania given she's working & has to be able to make plans as well. (She didn't even know Jennica was still home that time - came home & the older daughter, who thankfully was with her, told her). Given there's no legal visitation schedule, & he has little money (from what she said he's not good with money - her credit score went way up after the divorce & she bought a house LOL) - I would think she could hold the child back or at least insist it was just them, one on one, for a day here & there, to keep Leida out of it entirely. Eric probably can't afford a lawyer so she may be able to do something more to protect the girl. I really think Eric wouldn't care much & just disappear, which will hurt too but may be better for Jennica in the long run.

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

He still, nearly 15 years later, considers it one of the worst and most humiliating experiences of his life.

And I bet his dad still laughs at the memory.  Asshole.  I am sorry he went through that.  Mu older son is a shy person, does not like public speaking at all and he would have been horrified at speaking in public like that.  

28 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

Trust me, Eric and Ledia are traumatizing his children.

We all agree!!!  Everyone in Wisconsin agrees except Eric and Leida.  It is all about him nowadays don't ya know???

• Love 7
On 12/31/2018 at 8:51 AM, Cabarb said:

I’m gonna need Leida to pick one accent and stick with it. Is she Indonesian? Or British maybe? I think I even heard a bit of Australian in there. 

Many of them go to boarding school in Britain and have British nannies. Lots of well off Indonesians,,Asians and and East Indians have proper British accents,

• Love 4
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

I'm so sorry for what you've both been through.

Tania doesn't have any formal visitation; she said she purposely did it that way so they could be flexible with each other in terms of swapping weekends, doing vacations etc.

I really don't like the way Eric is just showing up when he feels like it; speaks volumes to the child about how much she means to him. It's also disrespectful to Tania given she's working & has to be able to make plans as well. (She didn't even know Jennica was still home that time - came home & the older daughter, who thankfully was with her, told her). Given there's no legal visitation schedule, & he has little money (from what she said he's not good with money - her credit score went way up after the divorce & she bought a house LOL) - I would think she could hold the child back or at least insist it was just them, one on one, for a day here & there, to keep Leida out of it entirely. Eric probably can't afford a lawyer so she may be able to do something more to protect the girl. I really think Eric wouldn't care much & just disappear, which will hurt too but may be better for Jennica in the long run.

I honestly  think that is what Eric is banking on.  He is waiting for Tania to put her foot down, discontinue visitation so he can have in his mind, a valid excuse to disappear from Jennica's life.

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

Many of them go to boarding school in Britain and have British nannies. Lots of well off Indonesians,,Asians and and East Indians have proper British accents,

Whether or not this is leida's story, British boarding school and British nannies will DEFINITELY be her story.

• Love 4

Does anyone know what Eric does for work? All I've managed to pick up is that he has a phone and a desk, and he's ex-military (I think ex, right?). And that he can look like a slob at his job (based on what he looked like when he came home the day Leida kicked Tasha out).

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Does anyone know what Eric does for work? All I've managed to pick up is that he has a phone and a desk, and he's ex-military (I think ex, right?). And that he can look like a slob at his job (based on what he looked like when he came home the day Leida kicked Tasha out).

I am curious too!  Who would hire him?  Does he ever smile?  

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

He's an avionics mechanic. There's some info, not much, about it in this thread.

• Love 3

Sadly, this does not show Alless to the left (on the screen) leaning over the back of the chair, looking so bored and basically showing his mom and new stepdad his business end!  The youngest daughter looked so bored and unhappy at the same time.  Would it have been THAT hard to have Alless as a junior best man and the Youngest Daughter as a junior bridesmaid?  How nice, thoughtful and sweet......oh silly me!!!!!  Like these two are EVER thoughtful, nice or sweet.

That dress made her look like a barrel body.  Know your limits, woman!!!  I did - like I had to have a bra or a built in bra shelf/something underneath.  I wanted to look my best.  Leida, no one was looking at your allegedly french tiara as they were distracted by your barrel body.  That room looked like a conference room gone bad - and I am the most unfussy wedding guest ever.

90day.jpg

• Love 10

Ugh. What was the point? What a waste of money. Given Eric's family drama, finances, living situation etc., a courthouse ceremony and small party afterward would have been a better option. Dumbasses.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Sadly, this does not show Alless to the left (on the screen) leaning over the back of the chair, looking so bored and basically showing his mom and new stepdad his business end!  The youngest daughter looked so bored and unhappy at the same time.  Would it have been THAT hard to have Alless as a junior best man and the Youngest Daughter as a junior bridesmaid?  How nice, thoughtful and sweet......oh silly me!!!!!  Like these two are EVER thoughtful, nice or sweet.

That dress made her look like a barrel body.  Know your limits, woman!!!  I did - like I had to have a bra or a built in bra shelf/something underneath.  I wanted to look my best.  Leida, no one was looking at your allegedly french tiara as they were distracted by your barrel body.  That room looked like a conference room gone bad - and I am the most unfussy wedding guest ever.

90day.jpg

Or Alless could have been the ringbearer and Jennica the flower girl.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, zenme said:

Ugh. What was the point? What a waste of money. Given Eric's family drama, finances, living situation etc., a courthouse ceremony and small party afterward would have been a better option. Dumbasses.

That sad days inn conference room "a" wedding in the middle of the week was probably not that much more.

• Love 5
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:48 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

When Eric lost his pants, why did they leave together to hunt them down?  Did he need to be verbally berated while seeking pants?  Could he not venture alone while she finished dressing?  Why am I applying logic?

I think that it was a setup so that they could imbibe drugs and/or alcohol. Leida would have had a nuclear level meltdown about the pants being missing and there was NO reason for her to ride along in her blue button down and her tiara from marche Claire's either. The footage in the elevator shows Leida looking high as a kite. The two of them are drunk/drugged on their various social media platforms quite often but never on camera which is odd. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

90day.jpg

Is that Danielle in the back on the right sitting by herself?

• Love 15

her dress was kind of hideous. And it was poorly fitted and gave her no shape whatsoever. 

It wasn't fitted at all. It was jaw-drop bad fit. It wasn't even her size. Floor samples look better with all the clothespins in the back! At least they would stay on.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Sadly, this does not show Alless to the left (on the screen) leaning over the back of the chair, looking so bored and basically showing his mom and new stepdad his business end!  The youngest daughter looked so bored and unhappy at the same time. 

Here you go. 

(Found this on Instagram)

rps20190102_235521.jpg

• Love 7
On 1/2/2019 at 11:22 AM, gonecrackers said:

The adult kids have it a bit easier in that they can say no to Eric, but he's still their dad & I'm sure being basically dumped for this bitch is very hurtful & even emotionally damaging.

Speaking of which, Tania said he's been ditching Jennica. He's actually promised to take her to places (with Leida & her son) then doesn't even show up for his kid; no contact about it whatsoever - just. doesn't. show. up. Tania said this was not a one time thing either. 

He's hurting that kid badly & couldn't care less.

The worst part was telling her he was taking her to some big water park then saying they weren’t going, followed by his posting pictures from the park that day. 

A real prize. Sure glad she got her big flower allowance for those  people who wandered in from the breakfast buffet.

Edited by athousandclowns
Spelling
  • Love 15
21 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

The worst part telling her he was taking her to some big water park then saying they weren’t going, followed by his posted him posting pictures from the park that day. 

Omg. He did that? THEY did that? Douchelords, the both of them.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

Here you go. 

(Found this on Instagram)

rps20190102_235521.jpg

Thank you!  I don't IG (as the kids call it.)  The other thing that I found kinda funny was that when the officiant spoke Leida actually shut up and listened to him.  Like she was legally required to not argue with someone.

6 hours ago, zenme said:

The worst part telling her he was taking her to some big water park then saying they weren’t going, followed by his posted him posting pictures from the park that day. 

Tell me this is a rumor.  Please please please........

• Love 5
11 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

That sad days inn conference room "a" wedding in the middle of the week was probably not that much more.

Reminds me of a really small time municipal court. The locals all waiting to get called before the judge for traffic offenses and misdeamors. 

• Love 1
On 12/30/2018 at 11:18 PM, kayak said:

I've been a long time lurker here and way back to TWOP. I can't believe it has taken this mess to get me to finally register and comment. As the wife of a retired Marine, I just don't believe that Eric was ever a Marine. He has nothing that presents as a Marine or any other branch of the US military. This season of 90DF has been such a disappointment. Olga is the only "character" to root for.

Not all marines are good people.  There are marines sitting in prison for murder. It is just another profession, there are good employees, and there are bad ones.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

Thanks for posting.  So many interesting bits, but two things stuck out.

1. They are going to move to Texas for leida's job managing a beauty clinic?  How did she even score that job from another state?  I can understand if she had a ton of experience in the area, but she is a maybe doctor from another country who had her bevy of maids taking care of her personal care.  How does that quality her for that job?

ALSO, how do you hire someone to manage a beauty clinic when their eyebrows looks like upside down Nike swooshes?

2. Leida spent all that time and money getting her hair and makeup done and Eric looks like a greasy homeless vampire with thinning hair who is trying to suck her blood.  Someone should have worked on his "look" too.

Edited by RealReality10
Because hair doesn't think.
  • Love 12

Beauty clinics are more for anti-aging, dermatology, etc - I wonder if Eric is looking for free treatments.  His job must not be worth much for him to ditch it so she can do this, & neither are his kids, but this will make it easier for him to ditch them.

Maybe Tasha can have the apartment back.

This job seems like it would require people skills, so no one there must of really looked into who they are hiring.

IF this is all true, that is.

• Love 4

Well, that in that picture posted at the Tell All with Ashley, (page 12 of this forum) Eric's forehead crease was gone, so maybe Leida has been practicing giving Botox injections. I can picture her going around in a lab coat (borrowed from the woman behind the Clinique counter) and passing herself off as a medical professional. 

• Love 7

TLC did not ruin their reputations, every awful thing they have said and done on the show was who they really are, TLC merely caught it on camera and showed the world what filth they are. Why didn't Eric get a new place when the K1 was granted...... because he has no credit so Tasha had to move out he had no options.

Thank you for not choosing my state, but I feel for Texas. 

• Love 12
On 12/29/2018 at 8:49 PM, Raja said:

The situation ticks off my Spidysense that the ex husband is not the father but a beard who married a knocked up in Japan Leida and made her legitimate so she could go home. And   thus the quick divorce. But then I haven't been watching all the spoiler and social media it is just the impression that I got.

I hadn't thought of this, but you may be onto something--it would also help explain the over-the-top wedding with ten million guests.  Family Leida wanted to make sure everyone knew that Leida was married *before* giving birth.

On 12/30/2018 at 12:18 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Clearly Leida did not pack the pants in the bag proper.

Do we *really* think someone forgot Eric's pants.  The stench of producer-driven is all over this.

• Love 5
On 12/31/2018 at 9:12 PM, butterbody said:

This bugs the shit out of me. She's British when she says "talk" and "daughter". 

Although I think I heard it mentioned that she attended school in Australia so maybe that made her accent not proper.

When you are really, really rich, you can afford as many accents as you want.

• Love 19
On 1/1/2019 at 1:08 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

As a kid, I knew Jerry Lewis through family friends. He was also very smart and a major control freak! I would also say he could be very charming when he wanted to be, but he didn't usually want to be. 

Ironically, my daughter who is severely disabled loves Jerry Lewis movies, and the more he mocks people with disabilities the harder she laughs.

His efforts to redeem himself by raising money for a more visually acceptable disability (MD), rather than the (to some people) physically repellent disabilities really chapped my ass.  Cute kids in wheelchairs vs. drooling kids with facial malformations and unstable gaits.  I'm glad that so much money was raised for MD, don't get me wrong, but I saw those telethons as a cheap way to keep JL in the public eye while allowing him to show his sympathetic side through public blubbering.

And to return to the topic, "Cinderfella" usually crosses my mind when an instance of cruel parenthood, like Eric and Tasha, is shown in a reality show.

Edited by Mothra
meant MD, not MS
  • Love 7
On 1/2/2019 at 1:05 AM, RealReality10 said:

Like I get that Tania probably wants her daughters to have a relationship with their.father but they shouldn't be taught that it's so important that they should be doormats just to have the pleasure of being last in erics life.

I think it's also significant that Jennica is the only daughter dependent on child support from Eric.  Maybe Tania was accumulating evidence that Jennica has a parent-child relationship with her father, in case of future attempts to reduce child support payments.  Plus, remember, she's Alice's babysitter.

On 1/2/2019 at 9:20 AM, Rdh1314 said:

Eric seems like a pretty terrible person,  but at least he's not a murderer.

As far as we know.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Beauty clinics are more for anti-aging, dermatology, etc - I wonder if Eric is looking for free treatments.  His job must not be worth much for him to ditch it so she can do this, & neither are his kids, but this will make it easier for him to ditch them.

Some beauty clinics are affiliated with dermatologists or plastic surgeons.  Maybe it's a chain, and she got the job in WI but was placed in the TX office?  Plus, she's the *manager*; I'm sure she wouldn't deign to touch some other woman's grotty skin.  And she'll get free treatments--everybody wins!!--except her poor co-workers.  A portal to hell is about to open in their clinic.

• Love 8

Leida's tiara was "French" and "very expensive."  Remembering that her husband believes Citizen brand watches are so expensive they are tempting to postal employees, I looked around to see what I could find.  The most expensive and the most French tiaras I could find were handmade of wax flowers (crazy, huh?) and quite beautiful.  They cost in the hundreds of dollars.  I found this one, which was the closest I could find to Leida's:

image.png.c89259fad7fcff32ac0661e38928d946.png

for sale at a craft store for $27.99.

There is the strong possibility that Leida's tiara was left over from her first wedding, in which case it might well be French and expensive, but no way in hell Eric bought it for her if it cost more than $50.  And even that would take an exhausting amount of wheedling and threats to go back home.

Edited by Mothra
if you mean exhausting, say exhausting
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Well, that in that picture posted at the Tell All with Ashley, (page 12 of this forum) Eric's forehead crease was gone, so maybe Leida has been practicing giving Botox injections. I can picture her going around in a lab coat (borrowed from the woman behind the Clinique counter) and passing herself off as a medical professional. 

Because it's important when giving injections to "put it in proper."

• Love 5

Did she get her green card yet?  

If Eric quits his job, I guess there goes the child support just like Leida wanted.  He’ll probably  find work  off the books in TX. 

TLC ruined their reputations? All Leidas vicious comments about the kids and her eye rolling and mugging for the camera,  being a  bitch about everything is what ruined her reputation. 

11 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

Thanks for posting.  So many interesting bits, but two things stuck out.

1. They are going to move to Texas for leida's job managing a beauty clinic?  How did she even score that job from another state?  I can understand if she had a ton of experience in the area, but she is a maybe doctor from another country who had her bevy of maids taking care of her personal care.  How does that quality her for that job?

ALSO, how do you hire someone to manage a beauty clinic when their eyebrows looks like upside down Nike swooshes?

2. Leida spent all that time and money getting her hair and makeup done and Eric looks like a greasy homeless vampire with thinking hair that is trying to suck her blood.  Someone should have worked on his "look" too.

I bet she knew somebody from her time in Japan who also came to America. As for Eric with his military trained skill set he could go anywhere with a general aviation airport. All he had to do was ditch his American family and move.

• Love 2

Leida is going to chew him up & digest him several times, like cud, then spit him out for good as soon as she establishes herself.  Eric will have alienated everyone in his life & lost work due to putting her first & will end up homeless again, this time not by choice.

• Love 9