Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

On 12/19/2018 at 10:11 PM, CSS.MD said:

I’m telling you, she’s a wannabe Anfisa.

Except she took it too far.

Legit there are people (like myself) who prefer villains/anti-heroes for their nuance or complexity, but Leida looks like a character off a sinetron (Indonesian soap opera with the, “I don’t care if I’m a bad step-mother,” big talk). Not that I think the awfulness we see on TV isn’t real.

I think she counted on people “accepting” her awfulness like they accepted Anfisa’s awfulness (like Kalani thinks people are going to treat her like the victim for having a SECOND oopsie baby) and thought it was safe to unleash on American television. But Anfisa was like 10 years younger and didn’t know any better when she appeared on the show, she’s changed a lot since.

And Leida’s awfulness is illegal AF to the point of being a liability.

Anfisa had some mystique about her. She was young and we didn’t know who she really was, the life she had come out of in Russia, etc. Also, Jorge proved himself to be a useless, lying douche. 

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Inuksuk2010 said:

I never thought Anfisa was awful, just honest, and funny as opposed to Jorge who is a piece of lying crap.  He knew what she wanted and lied so it is all on him. Obviously she was not remotely attracted to that culo gordo, just his ability to get her permanent residency status and lies about being a millionaire and he knew it so he lied. 

Read somewhere that Rachel and her creepy UK fighter/felon/student loan dodger  got $30K off of a gofundme so they could make their "fairy tale" come true. 

I have to wonder about the way medicine is practiced in Indonesia if some random person is allowed to "assist" in surgeries. Seriously can you imagine going to a hospital for surgery and along with the nurses, anesthetists, and surgeons  is some random person who is assisting her father. Note to self never have surgery in Indonesia. Imagine if an American Dr invited their unlicensed unqualified child to "assist" in surgery they would have their license pulled so fast and be sued for every dime they have. Plus of course no legitimate surgical center would allow it, or be allowed to stay open if they did. 

I’d like to believe that, but then I listened to the Dr Death podcast.

Be careful having surgery in Texas.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Anfisa had some mystique about her. She was young and we didn’t know who she really was, the life she had come out of in Russia, etc. Also, Jorge proved himself to be a useless, lying douche. 

But we discovered that she had genuine feelings for that lying douche.

Yeah I believe she has feelings for the catfishy douche too, otherwise we wouldn’t have gotten this:

Or this:

Also, I wonder what her life was like before the show?

Because she talks about her grandmother not letting her have cats and she really wanted to have a cat:

09092923-9079-4FB8-B357-AE23855D63A0.thumb.jpeg.94eda6cd9bfa8a78de4a817858da2696.jpeg

Like did she not live with her parents?

Speaking of jail, Leida wouldn’t try to get Eric jailed on purpose would she? 😂🤣 That would be shooting herself on the foot.

If I were a producer, I’d be pretty freaked-out about Leida right now (but maybe that’s just because I’ve never been a producer and I just know that you’re supposed to behave when a producer comes to visit a set/rehearsals).

Like, watching Larissa try to win Colt back after she threw that ring on the floor was FUNNY AS HELLz because you can tell how much she wants that green card. 😹😹😹😹😹 (It was uncomfortable watching how gaslighty/emotionally-abusive Colt was, but Larissa’s side was entertaining AF.)

But when Leida wouldn’t let Eric hold her hands outside the venue, that was like obvious green card sham marriage 101 to me.

If I were an immigration officer who loved my job, I’d get an itch from watching that.

It’s bad enough people already think the premise of the show is legally shady because some people just assume all teh couple are green card sham weddings...

• Love 3
On 12/20/2018 at 8:58 AM, CSS.MD said:

Yeah I believe she has feelings for the catfishy douche too, otherwise we wouldn’t have gotten this:

Or this:

Also, I wonder what her life was like before the show?

Because she talks about her grandmother not letting her have cats and she really wanted to have a cat:

09092923-9079-4FB8-B357-AE23855D63A0.thumb.jpeg.94eda6cd9bfa8a78de4a817858da2696.jpeg

Like did she not live with her parents?

Speaking of jail, Leida wouldn’t try to get Eric jailed on purpose would she? 😂🤣 That would be shooting herself on the foot.

If I were a producer, I’d be pretty freaked-out about Leida right now (but maybe that’s just because I’ve never been a producer and I just know that you’re supposed to behave when a producer comes to visit a set/rehearsals).

Like, watching Larissa try to win Colt back after she threw that ring on the floor was FUNNY AS HELLz because you can tell how much she wants that green card. 😹😹😹😹😹 (It was uncomfortable watching how gaslighty/emotionally-abusive Colt was, but Larissa’s side was entertaining AF.)

But when Leida wouldn’t let Eric hold her hands outside the venue, that was like obvious green card sham marriage 101 to me.

If I were an immigration officer who loved my job, I’d get an itch from watching that.

It’s bad enough people already think the premise of the show is legally shady because some people just assume all teh couple are green card sham weddings...

Love Anfisa's cat pillow! She's really making the Instagram thing work for her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I think Leida is so vicious that she casts a long dark shadow over everything so we don't even notice that Tania is a mealy-mouthed poor excuse for a parent as well.

Being a divorced mom, I can actually sympathize with Tania to some extent.  It's a really delicate situation with so many nuances.   If you're a responsible, and rational parent, you realize it's in your child's best interest to have open and unobstructed access to both parents and not to be exposed to any animosity between the parents.  You also realize that kids sometimes do exaggerate and carry tales between homes and you have to take them with a grain of salt and can't retaliate every time the kid comes home from dad's claiming they don't like what's going on.  I guarantee there have been times the kids complained to Eric about Tania's house - it's what kids do when they don't get their way.  My kids complain about their dad sometimes and I have no doubt they've griped about me to him.  There have certainly been times when I determined that their concerns were valid and I spoke to their father about it so that he'd be mindful of his actions.  There have also been plenty of times when I realized my kids were just being bratty kids and were pissed that they didn't get their way so were trying to play me against their dad.  As a parent it can be really difficult to determine when it's just the kid griping because they're annoyed with the other parent vs a legitimately unhealthy environment.  When you start restricting visitation it pulls the child into the middle of a contentious situation that they really shouldn't have to be exposed to, so a responsible parent will REALLY REALLY try to avoid doing that until there is no other option.  Even though Tania claims that her youngest daughter was mistreated and bullied while in Leida & Eric's home, I'm sure the little girl still wants to spend time with her father so it would be heartbreaking to prevent her from doing so.  But obviously she doesn't want to expose her child to a toxic environment either.  As a mother, Tania's options seem to be: 1) refuse Eric's visitation which could start WWIII and cause the child anxiety and heartbreak over not being able to see the father who she undoubtedly loves, or 2) allow visitation and possibly expose her to being mistreated which would ALSO cause her anxiety and heartbreak.  Only Tania can determine when restricting visitation would be more beneficial than allowing her daughter continued access to her father.  In a world where so many divorced parents recklessly use their kids as pawns to spite each other at every turn, I actually comend Tania for trying to be diplomatic and maintain her daughter's relationship with her father as much as she reasonably can.  

Edited by StrongbyDefault
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, StrongbyDefault said:

Being a divorced mom, I can actually sympathize with Tania to some extent.  It's a really delicate situation with so many nuances.   If you're a responsible, and rational parent, you realize it's in your child's best interest to have open and unobstructed access to both parents and not to be exposed to any animosity between the parents.  You also realize that kids sometimes do exaggerate and carry tales between homes and you have to take them with a grain of salt and can't retaliate every time the kid comes home from dad's claiming they don't like what's going on.  I guarantee there have been times the kids complained to Eric about Tania's house - it's what kids do when they don't get their way.  My kids complain about their dad sometimes and I have no doubt they've griped about me to him.  There have certainly been times when I determined that their concerns were valid and I spoke to their father about it so that he'd be mindful of his actions.  There have also been plenty of times when I realized my kids were just being bratty kids and were pissed that they didn't get their way so were trying to play me against their dad.  As a parent it can be really difficult to determine when it's just the kid griping because they're annoyed with the other parent vs a legitimately unhealthy environment.  When you start restricting visitation it pulls the child into the middle of a contentious situation that they really shouldn't have to be exposed to, so a responsible parent will REALLY REALLY try to avoid doing that until there is no other option.  Even though Tania claims that her youngest daughter was mistreated and bullied while in Leida & Eric's home, I'm sure the little girl still wants to spend time with her father so it would be heartbreaking to prevent her from doing so.  But obviously she doesn't want to expose her child to a toxic environment either.  As a mother, Tania's options seem to be: 1) refuse Eric's visitation which could start WWIII and cause the child anxiety and heartbreak over not being able to see the father who she undoubtedly loves, or 2) allow visitation and possibly expose her to being mistreated which would ALSO cause her anxiety and heartbreak.  Only Tania can determine when restricting visitation would be more beneficial than allowing her daughter continued access to her father.  In a world where so many divorced parents recklessly use their kids as pawns to spite each other at every turn, I actually comend Tania for trying to be diplomatic and maintain her daughter's relationship with her father as much as she reasonably can.  

I agree with this.  I don't see Tania as weak in dealing with this.  As a mom I think she's trying to not turn her minor daughter against her father and encourage a working relationship with him.  Tania chose the wrong man to procreate with unfortunately, but they were both like 19 or 20 when they got together so she was young and stupid.  For all we know, Tania could have been present (or one of the older sisters or the grandparents) when Ledia was posting all those snow pictures.  I wouldn't put it past her to cut them out of shots to make it seem like they are having unsupervised vists with the little girl.  This could have also been his Christmas visit and she limited it to once before Christmas and in a public place (not at their ratty apt. so Ledia could really be mean to her in private).  I also wouldnt put it past Eric to threaten Tania with violence or something if she stopped visitation.  She already has said he comes up to her front door unannounced possibly beating on it.  I'm impressed with Tania and see her as smart and diplomatic in dealing with this.  I know we all wanted her to punch Ledia and throw her in the river below, but I think she's trying to do the best she can with the least damage to her youngest child.   Unfortunately, she choose Eric and she has to deal with him until the youngest is 18.  I hope she knows her legal rights and doesn't hesitate to use them the more unbalanced and weird Eric becomes.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 7
On 12/21/2018 at 11:31 AM, doyouevengohere said:

I agree with this.  I don't see Tania as weak in dealing with this.  As a mom I think she's trying to not turn her minor daughter against her father and encourage a working relationship with him.  Tania chose the wrong man to procreate with unfortunately, but they were both like 19 or 20 when they got together so she was young and stupid.  For all we know, Tania could have been present (or one of the older sisters or the grandparents) when Ledia was posting all those snow pictures.  I wouldn't put it past her to cut them out of shots to make it seem like they are having unsupervised vists with the little girl.  This could have also been his Christmas visit and she limited it to once before Christmas and in a public place (not at their ratty apt. so Ledia could really be mean to her in private).  I also wouldnt put it past Eric to threaten Tania with violence or something if she stopped visitation.  She already has said he comes up to her front door unannounced possibly beating on it.  I'm impressed with Tania and see her as smart and diplomatic in dealing with this.  I know we all wanted her to punch Ledia and throw her in the river below, but I think she's trying to do the best she can with the least damage to her youngest child.

I don't think Tania was present because even in the police report, the cop tells her that she does not have to allow the little girl to visit since there is no order of visitation. The fact that the cop said that and it was mentioned in the report made me think that perhaps even the cop thought there was reason to think that further investigation might be required.

• Love 2

Well it's all just speculation,  unless Tasha (whom I do believe is truthful and seems to be the only one in the family on social media) sets the record straight , we have no way of knowing.  Tania could have been present and agreed to meet them at a public place so that the girl could see her father.  Or she couldn't have, we just don't know.  Ledia is stupid, but she knows how to manipulate media and pictures (she photoshops her chin in ever one of her pictures, LOL ALL DAY LONG).  She could have possible cut out any other family member present so she and ERic can look like "happy happy familes".   When I saw Ledia's IG and all the snow stories, I got the feeling that something was up.  All the pushing of the "we are so happy and perfect parents" made me have the first thought of that there was probably someone with Jenica and she wasn't there with them all by herself.  Just a feeling and definitely speculation, but Ledia was trying to push a false narrative way too hard.

I do respect your opinion though, Tania may end up proving you right!  I hope for the child's sake she doesn't, but she may be weak in her dealings with ERic.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Ledia is stupid, but she knows how to manipulate media and pictures

She’s still stupid tho because apparently she wrote up a praise piece about herself in the 3rd person (where she called herself “exotic”, “breakout star”, and basically how everyone was jealous/envious of her—I wish my famehoe parodies were that funny).

She was supposed to post it under a fake “fan” account.

BUT THEN SHE POSTED IT ON HER OWN ACCOUNT BY MISTAKE. And people took screenshots. 😂😂😂🤣🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

She’s still stupid tho because apparently she wrote up a praise piece about herself in the 3rd person (where she called herself “exotic”, “breakout star”, and basically how everyone was jealous/envious of her—I wish my famehoe parodies were that funny).

She was supposed to post it under a fake “fan” account.

BUT THEN SHE POSTED IT ON HER OWN ACCOUNT BY MISTAKE. And people took screenshots. 😂😂😂🤣🤣

OMG where can I see these screenshots????  I'm not in any of the FB fan pages so I'm hoping they're on Reddit or IG?  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, StrongbyDefault said:

1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

I agree with this.  I don't see Tania as weak in dealing with this.  As a mom I think she's trying to not turn her minor daughter against her father and encourage a working relationship with him.  Tania chose the wrong man to procreate with unfortunately, but they were both like 19 or 20 when they got together so she was young and stupid.  For all we know, Tania could have been present (or one of the older sisters or the grandparents) when Ledia was posting all those snow pictures.  I wouldn't put it past her to cut them out of shots to make it seem like they are having unsupervised vists with the little girl.  This could have also been his Christmas visit and she limited it to once before Christmas and in a public place (not at their ratty apt. so Ledia could really be mean to her in private).  I also wouldnt put it past Eric to threaten Tania with violence or something if she stopped visitation.  She already has said he comes up to her front door unannounced possibly beating on it.  I'm impressed with Tania and see her as smart and diplomatic in dealing with this.  I know we all wanted her to punch Ledia and throw her in the river below, but I think she's trying to do the best she can with the least damage to her youngest child.   Unfortunately, she choose Eric and she has to deal with him until the youngest is 18.  I hope she knows her legal rights and doesn't hesitate to use them the more unbalanced and weird Eric becomes.

1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Well it's all just speculation,  unless Tasha (whom I do believe is truthful and seems to be the only one in the family on social media) sets the record straight , we have no way of knowing.  Tania could have been present and agreed to meet them at a public place so that the girl could see her father.  Or she couldn't have, we just don't know.  Ledia is stupid, but she knows how to manipulate media and pictures (she photoshops her chin in ever one of her pictures, LOL ALL DAY LONG).  She could have possible cut out any other family member present so she and ERic can look like "happy happy familes".   When I saw Ledia's IG and all the snow stories, I got the feeling that something was up.  All the pushing of the "we are so happy and perfect parents" made me have the first thought of that there was probably someone with Jenica and she wasn't there with them all by herself.  Just a feeling and definitely speculation, but Ledia was trying to push a false narrative way too hard.

I do respect your opinion though, Tania may end up proving you right!  I hope for the child's sake she doesn't, but she may be weak in her dealings with ERic.

It's a tough spot, and doyouevengohere is correct in that a lot of it is speculation.  Tania could have spoken to her attorney and could be acting on advice.  Just because the police tell you something doesn't always mean it's the best way to handle things.  Perhaps the youngest is close to her father, and they're concerned that yanking her away could make her rebel.  She may be too young to realize what Leida is saying to her and what her motives are.  And we don't know what rhetoric Eric is spoon-feeding her.  Mr. Funky had a relative that had been married so many times that we lost track (seriously) and she had 4 kids in the mix, all of whom had different dads.  When she divorced the father of the next to youngest kid, all heck broke loose.  The next one above her in age had no family, so to speak.  Her dad took off - they were never married.  So the family of the one younger than her would take her in as if she was family because they felt badly for her.  Her ex was immature, but not a bad person.  Relative retained custody of their child, with regular visitation set-up.  Next kid up was afraid she'd lose them as family, and started creating all kinds of issues.  She started telling lies about the ex's family in an effort to keep her sister from going over there, without her.  It started a big legal battle, where there had just been a friendly agreement.  Ex's family had money, and got a good lawyer.  Relative did not, and she lost the custody battle.  Daughter went to live with her dad, and that was that.  Everything that was alleged against them was not true, and the attorney was able to prove that.  In the end, it was best.  That was the only one of her kids who made something out of themselves, and is a productive member of society.  The sad thing is that the ex's family would have continued to allow the sister to come over, but after she lobbed some bad allegations that weren't true, they wanted nothing to do with her.  While it's not the same situation, it shows that something simple can really upset the balance, and when there are kids involved, it's very messy.  I'm not ready to crucify Tania just yet.

• Love 4

I've heard enough that IF this is what's really happening to that child if I were Tania I would definitely be restricting visitation, not with the father, but I would make sure the girl would not be in that apartment or around Leida - those would be my terms. Hey if she can do it legally there's no reason why not & I see it as the responsible thing to do. That way the kid will grow up realizing her mom was trying to protect her from the wicked step-monster's abuse but keep her relationship with her father. Leida won't miss her a bit & Eric is fucking up those relationships anyway - if he's been this bad with Tasha I just don't see him capable of parenting well. And if he's been this harsh with daughters I can just imagine this bastard with poor Aless - I still clearly remember him firmly saying 'calm down' & pulling Aless away from the grandfather he knows when Eric was just a stranger to him. Eric is just as much a POS as Leida.

• Love 4
On 12/21/2018 at 1:11 PM, funky-rat said:

It's a tough spot, and doyouevengohere is correct in that a lot of it is speculation.  Tania could have spoken to her attorney and could be acting on advice.  Just because the police tell you something doesn't always mean it's the best way to handle things.  Perhaps the youngest is close to her father, and they're concerned that yanking her away could make her rebel.  She may be too young to realize what Leida is saying to her and what her motives are.  And we don't know what rhetoric Eric is spoon-feeding her.  Mr. Funky had a relative that had been married so many times that we lost track (seriously) and she had 4 kids in the mix, all of whom had different dads.  When she divorced the father of the next to youngest kid, all heck broke loose.  The next one above her in age had no family, so to speak.  Her dad took off - they were never married.  So the family of the one younger than her would take her in as if she was family because they felt badly for her.  Her ex was immature, but not a bad person.  Relative retained custody of their child, with regular visitation set-up.  Next kid up was afraid she'd lose them as family, and started creating all kinds of issues.  She started telling lies about the ex's family in an effort to keep her sister from going over there, without her.  It started a big legal battle, where there had just been a friendly agreement.  Ex's family had money, and got a good lawyer.  Relative did not, and she lost the custody battle.  Daughter went to live with her dad, and that was that.  Everything that was alleged against them was not true, and the attorney was able to prove that.  In the end, it was best.  That was the only one of her kids who made something out of themselves, and is a productive member of society.  The sad thing is that the ex's family would have continued to allow the sister to come over, but after she lobbed some bad allegations that weren't true, they wanted nothing to do with her.  While it's not the same situation, it shows that something simple can really upset the balance, and when there are kids involved, it's very messy.  I'm not ready to crucify Tania just yet.

I was probably a little too harsh and it was most certainly shaded by my own background of having dealt with some situations where children most definitely needed to be protected from a non-custodial parent and the legal guardian ignored all of the red flags and warnings of friends, social workers, ministers, etc., and continued to let said parent have access to the child in the name of love or whatever, and in both of these cases which I was involved, the children wound up having their hearts broken. One is now a drug addict. (In the latter case, we would find out later that the biological mother was pimping the child out for drug money when the grandmother let her have "visits."

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I was probably a little too harsh and it was most certainly shaded by my own background of having dealt with some situations where children most definitely needed to be protected from a non-custodial parent and the legal guardian ignored all of the red flags and warnings of friends, social workers, ministers, etc., and continued to let said parent have access to the child in the name of love or whatever, and in both of these cases which I was involved, the children wound up having their hearts broken. One is now a drug addict. (In the latter case, we would find out later that the biological mother was pimping the child out for drug money when the grandmother let her have "visits." Obviously even Leida wouldn't sink this low.) So, when I spoke of keeping the child away from Eric it was in no way because I thought that the child should be used as a pawn or that it should be done out of spite. But everyone who has commented makes very good points. Also, you are all absolutely correct in that we don't have all of the information.  There was something about Tania's seemingly wishy-washy demeanor that reminded me strongly of the two legal guardians I am thinking of, but that being said, it doesn't mean that she will be wishy-washy. It just triggered me, I suppose. However, that was only her second time meeting Leida and her first real conversation with her. Tania intended to appeal to Leida's higher sensibilities. How could she know that Leida didn't really have any?  

It bothered me that Leida was ragging on Tasha and Tania made no real effort to correct her. Obviously, Leida didn't pick up on the subtleties of her behavior, body language, etc.  That being said, maybe Tania just wanted to avoid a catfight on national television. She erred on the side of caution. Now, she has a better idea of what she's dealing with. Leida doesn't get subtle. You have to beat her over the head to get her to understand. Or, if you're her brother, you use a baseball bat.

I didn't take it that way.  I'm glad to see people passionate about kids and their welfare.  I sometimes wish that people were that passionate when my husband was little and being abused, but that was a different time, where people didn't interfere.

As for Tania being wishy-washy with Leida, I'd probably be the same way.  For starters, I wouldn't have been expecting her to carry on like that, and second, I wouldn't want to lash back and create more problems or give her more ammo. 

• Love 5
On 12/21/2018 at 2:50 PM, gonecrackers said:

I've heard enough that IF this is what's really happening to that child if I were Tania I would definitely be restricting visitation, not with the father, but I would make sure the girl would not be in that apartment or around Leida - those would be my terms. Hey if she can do it legally there's no reason why not & I see it as the responsible thing to do. That way the kid will grow up realizing her mom was trying to protect her from the wicked step-monster's abuse but keep her relationship with her father. Leida won't miss her a bit & Eric is fucking up those relationships anyway - if he's been this bad with Tasha I just don't see him capable of parenting well. And if he's been this harsh with daughters I can just imagine this bastard with poor Aless - I still clearly remember him firmly saying 'calm down' & pulling Aless away from the grandfather he knows when Eric was just a stranger to him. Eric is just as much a POS as Leida.

Hopefully, they can work out a visitation schedule.

• Love 4
On 12/21/2018 at 3:13 PM, funky-rat said:

I didn't take it that way.  I'm glad to see people passionate about kids and their welfare.  I sometimes wish that people were that passionate when my husband was little and being abused, but that was a different time, where people didn't interfere.

As for Tania being wishy-washy with Leida, I'd probably be the same way.  For starters, I wouldn't have been expecting her to carry on like that, and second, I wouldn't want to lash back and create more problems or give her more ammo. 

Thank you for saying that!

On 12/19/2018 at 8:46 PM, Inuksuk2010 said:

I have to wonder about the way medicine is practiced in Indonesia if some random person is allowed to "assist" in surgeries. Seriously can you imagine going to a hospital for surgery and along with the nurses, anesthetists, and surgeons  is some random person who is assisting her father. Note to self never have surgery in Indonesia. Imagine if an American Dr invited their unlicensed unqualified child to "assist" in surgery they would have their license pulled so fast and be sued for every dime they have. Plus of course no legitimate surgical center would allow it, or be allowed to stay open if they did. 

I have a friend who used to spend a lot of time in Indonesia.  She had a phrase book with things you might need during travels, including "where is the hospital" and "take me to a doctor."  Instead, she learned, "Put me on a plane to Australia."

Edited by Kath94
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Kath94 said:

I have a friend who used to spend a lot of time in Indonesia.  She had a phrase book with things you might need during travels, including "where is the hospital" and "take me to a doctor."  Instead, she learned, "Put me on a plane to Australia."

smart friend, I will have to remember that one.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, StrongbyDefault said:

OMG where can I see these screenshots????  I'm not in any of the FB fan pages so I'm hoping they're on Reddit or IG?  

I’m not on any of the Facebook Pages either.

Someone posted the one she got right (the fake “fan” post) on Reddit:

A4929C6B-16FF-44ED-8904-8AE2CEA1B8FF.thumb.jpeg.fc23b0c4b355b39e2359b8d0d9ecd6f1.jpeg

7 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

LOL!!! I want to see the screenshots too!!!!

I believe if you want to see the screenshot of the one she posted under her own name (Aya Cohen) by mistake, just find that post above at that Facebook above.

Someone on Reddit indicated people posted the screenshots in the comments under it. Hilarious. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

ALSO HILARIOUS: An eagle-eyed commenter on Reddit pointed out that she wrote, “WHOSE smart & educated.”

instead of “who’s smart and educated.”

IM DONE. 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Love 11

Tania has to tell Eric that at no time is Jennica to be alone with Leida and  that she is not to be used as a babysitter or to amuse Alless. If she needs to get an attorney involved then so be it. A judge might find clips of Leida demanding Eric stop paying child support and  the fight with Tasha along with her eye rolling and mugging in the convo with Tania, interesting at least. The argument that it’s all so much faked for the camera isn’t going to go over well as far as it’s  affect on the kids. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Kath94 said:

You can tell your friend it’s safe to see the doctor here in Indonesia now. Leida’s left the country.

ETA on a serious note: I have a chronic illness (an autoimmune disease) and I’m prone to infection and I owe a lot to Indonesian doctors I’ve seen (granted I have to see the best ones in Jakarta and I get that not everybody has access to that, the first ones I went to just because they practiced closer to where I lived at the time misdiagnosed me and the hospital lab staff were not nice—I go to an old hospital my parents used to take me to when I was younger now, they’re much better).

I feel like I owe it to Indonesian doctors to at least say: They’re not all bad/incompetent.

Edited by CSS.MD
ETA because I don’t want to feel like I’m being condescending to Indonesian doctors in general.
  • Love 4

Why cant these guys, if they're looking for a mail-order-bride, find someone nice instead of picking the bitchiest ho bag they can find because she looks like a blow-up doll?

Good for you girls, boycott that fked up wedding! Your dad chose his spoiled ho over you.

Last chance at love? What love? Its not.

Olga is the only genuine nice person in the whole bunch America or otherwise.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, xls said:

Why cant these guys, if they're looking for a mail-order-bride, find someone nice instead of picking the bitchiest ho bag they can find because she looks like a blow-up doll?

Good for you girls, boycott that fked up wedding! Your dad chose his spoiled ho over you.

Last chance at love? What love? Its not.

Olga is the only genuine nice person in the whole bunch America or otherwise.

I don’t understand why she doesn’t go to the Russian embassy or call and find out what her options are? Can they flag Richies passport in someway? 

Where was Richie while Olga was visiting Anna( she has a cute little apartment)?

Eric is 41. This is his last chance at love?  How pathetic can he be?  

And he’s driving yet another car !!!! 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I don’t understand why she doesn’t go to the Russian embassy or call and find out what her options are? Can they flag Richies passport in someway? 

Where was Richie while Olga was visiting Anna( she has a cute little apartment)?

Eric is 41. This is his last chance at love?  How pathetic can he be?  

And he’s driving yet another car !!!! 

I don't think he can take the baby off without the mother, hope not. He going to phone Olga in the middle of the night and order her to 'feed him' long distance from Russia? creep.

Eric spent the last 20 yrs putting his kids 1st, well boo hoo now he knows what its like to be a woman/ mother!

A partner who demands you give up your family and or friends for them does not love you!

It boggles the mind that Eric managed to find the one heinous bitch in all of Indonesia to make his bride. My experiences there have been filled with lovely people from every province, and I am sad that this bitchface is repping an entire country. She is certainly a horrid anomaly...and if she’s not trying OTT to get more airtime, and she reall is this disgusting, then yeah, she shouldn’t be allowed to be around his ot hr children. At.All.Ever.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, gingerella said:

It boggles the mind that Eric managed to find the one heinous bitch in all of Indonesia to make his bride. My experiences there have been filled with lovely people from every province, and I am sad that this bitchface is repping an entire country. She is certainly a horrid anomaly...and if she’s not trying OTT to get more airtime, and she reall is this disgusting, then yeah, she shouldn’t be allowed to be around his ot hr children. At.All.Ever.

Terrible people are drawn to each other. Eric is just as terrible as Leida.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

I’m not on any of the Facebook Pages either.

Someone posted the one she got right (the fake “fan” post) on Reddit:

A4929C6B-16FF-44ED-8904-8AE2CEA1B8FF.thumb.jpeg.fc23b0c4b355b39e2359b8d0d9ecd6f1.jpeg

I believe if you want to see the screenshot of the one she posted under her own name (Aya Cohen) by mistake, just find that post above at that Facebook above.

Someone on Reddit indicated people posted the screenshots in the comments under it. Hilarious. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

ALSO HILARIOUS: An eagle-eyed commenter on Reddit pointed out that she wrote, “WHOSE smart & educated.”

instead of “who’s smart and educated.”

IM DONE. 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

LOL, even without concrete proof that was obviously written by her.  She has to learn the art of subtly.  No real person is going to basically write something that glowing about someone they don't even know.  They are also going to talk about how THEY feel, not declare someone a "breakout star" 

Close but no cigar!!

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

Wonders if she has something on him? lol

8 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

LOL, even without concrete proof that was obviously written by her.  She has to learn the art of subtly.  No real person is going to basically write something that glowing about someone they don't even know.  They are also going to talk about how THEY feel, not declare someone a "breakout star" 

Close but no cigar!!

Yeah, it’s basically written in Indolish (English as written by an Indonesian—it’s like when I read manga translated into Indonesian and I feel like I’m reading Japanese even if I don’t speak/understand Japanese, the style that comes through the mindset seeps into the translation).

Even funnier was someone posted a screenshot of a private message that was allegedly her (saying things that could’ve gotten her deported). Nobody believed it was real because it was so well-written. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOLOLOLOLOL. *sheds LMAO tears*

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CSS.MD said:

Yeah, it’s basically written in Indolish (English as written by an Indonesian—it’s like when I read manga translated into Indonesian and I feel like I’m reading Japanese even if I don’t speak/understand Japanese, the style that comes through the mindset seeps into the translation).

Even funnier was someone posted a screenshot of a private message that was allegedly her (saying things that could’ve gotten her deported). Nobody believed it was real because it was so well-written. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOLOLOLOLOL. *sheds LMAO tears*

On an unrelated note, I commend you for speaking so many languages.  Thats amazing!

• Love 2

In Ledia's super secret IG account, she's apparently still not over Tasha.  She made up a lame limmerick where she rhymes Tasha with Trasha and says that Steven was really against her at the tell nothing.  I hope she knows that most all of the viewing public is against her.   Anyways, she has leakers and the person that sent it to a gossip IG said that Ledia is constantly messaging everyone in the group, begging them to call her, and begging them to report Tasha's page back to her .  This woman is so desperate for attention and has too much time on her hands.  In her regular IG she shows in her stories each and everytime someone sends a Christmas card to her or thanks her for her card to them; I guess she's rabid for people to think she's so loved or something.

Here's a lovely article about our beautiful ,e xotic, delicate flower that claims to have gotten hold of some of her DM's where she admits to using Eric as a ticket to the US: https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-leida-admits-to-using-eric-in-leaked-dms-uses-fake-profiles-to-do-damage-control/

• Love 4
Just now, doyouevengohere said:

In Ledia's super secret IG account, she's apparently still not over Tasha.  She made up a lame limmerick where she rhymes Tasha with Trasha and says that Steven was really against her at the tell nothing.  I hope she knows that most all of the viewing public is against her.

LOL @ reality show villians being judgmental of each other.

• Love 5

Very sad...Indonesia was hit with a tsunami hours ago.  Not sure if it affected where LEEDA'S family is from, and although she comes across as a rotten person,  I certainly hope her family is safe.  From the tsunami I mean.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

On an unrelated note, I commend you for speaking so many languages.  Thats amazing!

Thank you for your kind words (only fluent in two). 💛💛💛💛

8 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

says that Steven was really against her at the tell nothing.

Here's a lovely article about our beautiful ,e xotic, delicate flower that claims to have gotten hold of some of her DM's where she admits to using Eric as a ticket to the US: https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-leida-admits-to-using-eric-in-leaked-dms-uses-fake-profiles-to-do-damage-control/

• What the hell. She’s dragging Steven into her drama as if she wants people to remember what a horrible monster he appears to be on TV.
  • I heard Olga herself (and some friends) defended Steven and said he was a victime of bad editing, meanwhile people have dug stories from 2013 about her scamming a small business (the cupcake bakery) and they found an old Tumblr post where she trashes a ex’s appearance (really nasty piece of work).
  • The DM’s are apparently fake... And (again) people figured this out from how well-written it is. LOLOLOLOLOLLL.
3 hours ago, Rdh1314 said:

Very sad...Indonesia was hit with a tsunami hours ago.  Not sure if it affected where LEEDA'S family is from, and although she comes across as a rotten person,  I certainly hope her family is safe.  From the tsunami I mean.

Yeah, I also just heard. There were warnings since last night apparently. Wouldn't wish a natural disaster on my worst enemy.

• Love 8
On 11/21/2018 at 10:49 PM, iwasish said:

And draw penises on pictures.

Isnt Ricki Lake Jewish? Or maybe one of her husbands is? If she’s hosting the tell all, maybe someone can email and ask her to ask Leida and Eric about it?

Yes, Ricki is a member of the tribe.  When I was in my early twenties I had a short haircut and everyone said I looked just like her.  By the way, I am a Cohen and a Levite.  Sadly, we were never asked to perform any religious obligations, but one professor in grad school always called me “Kari the Priest.”

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, KariLois said:

Yes, Ricki is a member of the tribe.  When I was in my early twenties I had a short haircut and everyone said I looked just like her.  By the way, I am a Cohen and a Levite.  Sadly, we were never asked to perform any religious obligations, but one professor in grad school always called me “Kari the Priest.”

Oh, those professors,  lol!  

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:08 PM, RealReality10 said:

Close but no cigar!!

She forgot to add: "And all this can be yours for the low, low price of just $1000.00 a month! (Plus room and board)"

• Love 2
On 2018-12-20 at 7:56 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

But we discovered that she had genuine feelings for that lying douche. We saw her loneliness and her desire to better herself. We watched her mature into a more centered person with a huge kind streak. 

Also, during Anfisa’s first season I got the impression that some of her meanness was producer driven and there were moments when she was genuinely torn up inside. But she felt unable to truly express herself, hence her tears at the first tell all. And more mystique. That’s the beauty of real mystique. It comes about when a person isn’t even trying! Leida tried to have it and the result was clunky and off putting. 

Leida’s meanness is Leida driven and her sister warned us. Leida went waaay to far! Because in her dark book, she felt justified. At first I felt sorry for her because Eric so clearly catfishes her, luring her over to his hovel. But they deserve each other. And if social services gets involved  Aless might get to go home to Indonesia. So funny to see Leida insisting on fooling with the cops!

I also remember Anfisas genuine smile when watching the Molly video recap when her children were on screen. I don't feel she could be the abusive child abusing monster that Leida appears to be.

• Love 9