Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

I was just about to comment, “need some eye-drops, Leida?” 😂😂🤣💛🤣🤣

She needs to do the Jim Bakker thing and put sneak some eyedrops in when the cameras aren't looking.T

Watching it, I couldn't help but think of her parents back in Indonesia. I wonder if she is? 

I'm hoping that she isn't thinking of them because if she is, that makes her even worse of a person. They don't have a full understanding of our culture or the circumstances. (Any more than I would fully understand the practical operations of any overseas country.) Leida's parents are aware of our gun violence and the reputation that proceeds us as a nation. With their understanding, they could be sincerely afraid for their daughter's life... not to mention their grandson's life! They don't understand that it's just a bunch of crap that she's making up.

Is this an attempt of hers to exploit money and worry from them? Like, she wants to prove to herself that they love her, kind of like Harold floating in his mother's pool while she casually swims her laps?

If Leida's sister reads this, big IF, I know, but I hope she understands that Leida's hysterics are in fact just that, hysterics, and they are most likely manufactured. She has nothing to worry about and neither do you! If Eric were a man and we both know he's not, he would be reassuring her of that.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 4

First, I agree with what's been said about his hygiene. In that photo where he's digging his mouth into her shoulder, all I can think is he would leave her shoulders and decollete reeking of halitosis. 

BTW, the photo isn't mine. I found it online. I notice she wears this blue shirt in a lot of her photos. It's a nice shirt, but my guess is that she doesn't have a LOT of stuff. Her dad does well.  Again, I consider Coach perfectly respectable and lots of well respected women along the East Coast shores swear by it, but flaunting it like a sign of riches is kind of like saying, "Look at MEEEE, I have a Starbucks Latte! Don't you wish you had one?"

Auntie had more tea last night from Tasha's sister. Oddly enough or ironically or whatever, Tasha was Eric's "favorite" (I hate when parents pick a favorite), and she was really excited when he first hooked up with Leida because she loved Asian culture and they both loved Cosplay and wearing tails and stuff, but obviously all that changed! 

She really was Eric's Cordelia that he tossed away. Other people are seeing trash TV and I'm seeing Shakespearean tragedy.

I guess I'm just batting around at windmills. Me and Don Quixote... at least we know how to have fun!

In all seriousness though, Leida's deep and profound hurt is absolutely the grist that inspired these writers. Betrayed is too pale a word.

48052533_2565828153432877_5058141379151003648_n.jpg

• Love 10
5 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

I noticed she’s been throwing TLC/Sharp under the bus a lot lately...

TLC most definitely manipulates storylines and picks and chooses how they portray people.  BUT what we are seeing here is the real deal.  This is what she gave them to work with, a horrible spoiled spiteful person and now she sees how she looks to others and she's crying bad edit.  Bitch please.

• Love 18

Just to clarify, I think Coach is a nice brand (and Kate Spade).  But, if she's using it to show that she's "made" it and is super rich now or wealthy; it's a fail.  Owning one doesn't mean that you are wealthy or successful .  Her parents probably sent her some money and she bought it instead of a mattress or something.  women that are really into bags do use them as a status symbol but Coach doesn't fall into that.  Knowing what we know now about them, she should have saved that money and helped pay a security deposit towards a better apt or a grocery bill or something useful for her kid.

6 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

ANGER LEVEL 99: UNLOCKED

image.png.c594c210296582116a7857b1e380dc5c.png

So he's blaming his failure in life on his dad (who was trying to help him).  His dad was shown on the show and he seemed very together and nice and Eric looked like his raggedy hobo son.  I think Eric's failure to get things together in his life is the result of alcohol or drugs.

• Love 12

On top of everything else wrong with LEEDA, quite honestly I see no genuine affection between her and her son.  And for her to have engaged her her foul mouthed screaming tantrum directed at Tasha when there were TWO YOUNG CHILDREN sitting right there is an indication that she's missing some critical maternal instincts. Very sad.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

If Leida's sister reads this, big IF, I know, but I hope she understands that Leida's hysterics are in fact just that, hysterics, and they are most likely manufactured. She has nothing to worry about and neither do you! If Eric were a man and we both know he's not, he would be reassuring her of that.

Leida’s sister knows her better than we do.

She probably saw this coming.

Also, I don’t believe Leida was a product of bad parenting. Her sister turned out just fine.

2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Auntie had more tea last night from Tasha's sister. Oddly enough or ironically or whatever, Tasha was Eric's "favorite" (I hate when parents pick a favorite), and she was really excited when he first hooked up with Leida because she loved Asian culture and they both loved Cosplay and wearing tails and stuff, but obviously all that changed! 

The best part was when Auntie said, “the camera captured everything, Boo. And it was beautiful!” 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣

I honestly think Leida lived in a bubble where she was a very big fish in a very, very small bowl.

Not “sheltered” but more like I don’t think she regularly rubbed elbows with people who could’ve humbled her, if that makes sense... (To the point where I think she genuinely believed that the only reason anyone could dislike her was because they were jealous of her wealth.)

When I first saw her YouTube channel, I thought actually she was cool/chill and “down-to-Earth” because the stuff she posted was so, so normal and unremarkable (I thought she was just being “real”).

I was totally willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that she and her family were just very discreet/low-key wealthy people. Even after she whined a bit about having no maids.

But after episode with the florist and the US$300K wedding, I’m convinced she’s just delusional.

1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

TLC most definitely manipulates storylines and picks and chooses how they portray people.  BUT what we are seeing here is the real deal.  This is what she gave them to work with, a horrible spoiled spiteful person and now she sees how she looks to others and she's crying bad edit.  Bitch please.

I was thinking maybe she got in trouble with TLC for something, a slap on the wrist and now she’s playing victim and saying, “they’re the mean ones, wheeee.”

Edited by CSS.MD
Typo.
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, CSS.MD said:

Leida’s sister knows her better than we do.

She probably saw this coming.

Also, I don’t believe Leida was a product of bad parenting. Her sister turned out just fine.

The best part was when Auntie said, “the camera captured everything, Boo. And it was beautiful!” 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣

I honestly think Leida lived in a bubble where she was a very big fish in a very, very small bowl.

Not “sheltered” but more like I don’t think she regularly rubbed elbows with people who could’ve humbled her, if that makes sense... (To the point where I think she genuinely believed that the only reason anyone could dislike her was because they were jealous of her wealth.)

When I first saw her YouTube channel, I thought actually she was cool/chill and “down-to-Earth” because the stuff she posted was so, so normal and unremarkable (I thought she was just being “real”).

I was totally willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that she and her family were just very discreet/low-key wealthy people. Even after she whined a bit about having no maids.

But after episode with the florist and the US$300K wedding, I’m convinced she’s just delusional.

I was thinking maybe she got in trouble with TLC for something, a slap on the wrist and now she’s playing victim and saying, “they’re the mean ones, wheeee.”

I had to quote the whole thing because it's so insightful that I just couldn't cut anything out. Yes, Leida's sister probably saw this coming, and that's a comforting thought in regard to her family. I just hate the thought of them seriously worrying about their grandson having death threats! That's a very cruel thing for Leida to be doing to them.

Leida's sister seems level-headed and bright, and from what I understand, she has an actual, successful career as an attorney. Her entire family seemed nice, well-mannered and sensitive. (And, her dad was one sharp dressed man!)

The camera absolutely captured everything. Leida was red-faced, sputtering bulldozer, literally shoving Tasha out of her own apartment with her yelling and her hate. Clearly, Tasha couldn't even feel safe leaving her own possessions in her room to go to work and to school! She could absolutely sue them for illegal eviction. Leida made the apartment unlivable. Or, how was it that her dad put it, "good for sustaining life"?

Also I think you hit the nail on the head when you said that she has moved in sheltered circles where she hasn't encountered people who would give her any kind of reality check. Oh, she's getting one now, but it's more of a typhoon, and she perceives it as an evil attack by the cold and merciless Sharp Entertainment. Um, did you lie to them about already being married, Leida? If the producers are smart, they're not paying the people who are already married. After all, they violated the contract! They lied. They scammed. If Sharp pays them, it will only encourage more scammers to try and sign up because they'll think they can get away with it.

Not sure why they didn't vet these couples better to find out if they actually had K1 Visas? Or, perhaps, Eric and Leida lied to the U.S. government about already being married? Who knows? But if Sharp chooses not to pay them, they have the law on their side and an army of sharp attorneys (pun intended) to back them up. Eric has, what? Legal Zoom?

The law is on Sharp's side. Guess who else's side the law is on? Tasha's! Again, if I were Leida, I would stay as far away from the police as possible! Do you really want them looking into your background? Your behavior? Your memes? What about that car wreck in Japan? What will you do when your own sister won't be a good character witness? But you know who does have her sister as a character witness? Tasha. Seriously, she should put her head down and never mention the police nor think about them again. She really doesn't understand how things work here!

BTW, I kind of wondered if the wedding place was something they rented out and perhaps the flowers were used for more than one reception? Just a thought.

• Love 4

I would so love it if Sharp "went Ricky" on Eric and Leida and refused to pay them for breaking their contract and disclosing things they weren't supposed to (like that they were already married in Indonesia.) I think they're both scam artists who cooked up the idea of being on the show and their "hook" was the supposedly rich foreign fiancee falling for a penniless American which is the opposite of many of the scenarios we've seen. They say they won't be on After the 90 Days? I don't think that was their choice, Sharp probably made that decision for them. "You're fired!" 

(and I still contend that we have seen photos from two different weddings, both claiming to be Leida's first) 

• Love 12
54 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I can't help but wonder if Eric's homeless-living-in-a-van-BY-CHOICE! story coincided with his divorce from his girls' mother. Did he ever say when they got divorced? 

If I recall, he said they married just after he began serving in the military, was in for about ten years, then divorced about ten years later. So, if he joined at about 18, he would have been about 38 when they divorced which, if he really is 40, would have been about two years ago, give or take.

• Love 4
On 12/12/2018 at 1:39 PM, eatsleep said:

How petty! Imagine if she had discovered some medical condition that still carried a heavy stigma? Would she have posted something like that as well, I wonder...

OMG those ghastly extensions! lol

Speaking of petty and extensions, wtf is going on with Eric's hair in this photo?

• Love 3
On 12/12/2018 at 2:59 PM, funky-rat said:

I often wondered if Leida's stuff was all fake.  Same with Anfisa.  Some fakes are really hard to tell (although some are laughingly bad).  I remember a woman on Hoarders years ago who spent all of her money on designer bags, and had a zillion of them.  She was facing mounting bills and needed money.  They brought in an appraiser, who told her they were all fake.  The woman protested, saying she had certificates and dust bags (which you can buy on eBay, but apparently she didn't know that).  The woman steadfastly refused to believe her bags were fake (and there were a TON).  

I'm more about the cuteness of the bag than the name.  I carry a lot of Betsey Johnson and Loungefly.  Not high-end by any means, but super-cute, and I get lots of compliments.

My mother bought a Louis Vuitton bag (the cylindrical one) on eBay once and years later asked me to sell it for her.  I happened to stumble upon a "How to tell a fake Louis Vuitton" web site, and sure enough -- her bag was a fake.  I told her I couldn't sell it because it was a knockoff, and she said "Then sell it as used."  She just didn't get it.

I now have two Coach bags she bought me that I fear are also knockoffs.  They have what seem to be legitimate numbers, but I think only Coach can verify them.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

My mother bought a Louis Vuitton bag (the cylindrical one) on eBay once and years later asked me to sell it for her.  I happened to stumble upon a "How to tell a fake Louis Vuitton" web site, and sure enough -- her bag was a fake.  I told her I couldn't sell it because it was a knockoff, and she said "Then sell it as used."  She just didn't get it.

I now have two Coach bags she bought me that I fear are also knockoffs.  They have what seem to be legitimate numbers, but I think only Coach can verify them.

Yeah, that's a good way to lose your eBay account (selling knockoffs).  Lots of people do it, but if you get caught...….it's not good.  My rule of thumb is that if it's LV, I don't even want to look at it.  I can't afford a real one in any way, shape, or form, and anything on the secondary market is too likely to be fake.  You can try taking the Coach bags to an outlet store - they may be able to tell you.  There's a company called "therealreal" that will give you free appraisals and sell them for you - if they are fake, they dispose of them - but they mainly deal in high-end stuff, so it may not be worth your time, or theirs.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That timeline works both his wedding/divorce dates and the ages of his daughters, and yes, his date of birth is listed on public records as 7/14/77, so he really WAS 40 when filmed! 

I refuse to believe we are the same age! But then again, I use sunblock and don't do drugs or drink heavily.

• Love 7

For some reason I was under the impression that Leida knew how to cry on cue?

I even [begrudgingly] complimented her on it a few pages back on this thread (since it’s a skill I struggle with).

Given that they were married since December 2017 and all that.

But OMG if she came to America to be a doctor actress, that “crying” video is not going to do you favours, Leida. Good God.

It reminds me of when people say, “oh, so-and-so can’t act to save their life!”

Like imagine being on a location set in the middle of nowhere with her...

6 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I just hate the thought of them seriously worrying about their grandson having death threats! That's a very cruel thing for Leida to be doing to them.

What will you do when your own sister won't be a good character witness?

Attorney or not, I think Reina/Raina (?) is loyal enough to her family that she would’ve testified in favour of Leida BEFORE ALESSANDRO WAS BORN.

But now I think Alessandro comes first.

If Leida got in trouble (serious criminal trouble) in a Common Law country (like the US, UK) where they use juries, she’d be done.

I think most women would feel conflicted about separating a mother from their young child by putting her in prison, but I keep seeing people on this forum say that child is better off with his grandparents, so yeah, stupid of her to draw attention from the authorities. (But that’s okay, she only claimed to be rich, she never said she was necessarily smart—so whatever).

And seriously, I wouldn’t worry too much about her family. I’m possibly on the spectrum (and undiagnosed) and when I saw the videos on Auntie’s channel and the screenshot above, I CRACKED. 😂😂😂🤣🤣✨ If even I can tell, it’s fake, they (who’ve known her all her life and know what she’s really like when she’s upset) should be able to tell.

As a commenter on YouTube pointed out on Auntie’s video, if there was a real threat, she would’ve taken screenshots and showed it off. There doesn’t appear to be one, though.

That being said, it would be good to have some cops around to watch them because I wouldn’t put it past her to inflict harm on herself and pass it off as an attack by an “intruder” and the blame the “haterz”.

5 hours ago, magemaud said:

I would so love it if Sharp "went Ricky" on Eric and Leida and refused to pay them for breaking their contract and disclosing things they weren't supposed to (like that they were already married in Indonesia.) I think they're both scam artists who cooked up the idea of being on the show and their "hook" was the supposedly rich foreign fiancee falling for a penniless American which is the opposite of many of the scenarios we've seen. They say they won't be on After the 90 Days? I don't think that was their choice, Sharp probably made that decision for them. "You're fired!" 

(and I still contend that we have seen photos from two different weddings, both claiming to be Leida's first) 

This is what I thought too.

Intresting how she’s throwing TLC and Sharp under the bus a lot lately... I bet there’s steaming tea on that. ☕️

How did we find out why her Instagram account was taken down for harassment? Did someone ask Instagram? I dying to know why she’s so keen on throwing them under the bus!!!!

5 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So kicking your daughter out of her own apartment for your new piece of ass is helping her to "learn and grow?"

I can’t stand how this asshole’s passing off his loser behaviour as “tough love” my ass.

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

That timeline works both his wedding/divorce dates and the ages of his daughters, and yes, his date of birth is listed on public records as 7/14/77, so he really WAS 40 when filmed! 

Aw? So he’s just a wee 41 and a half this year?

Isn’t time you move out of your daughter’s house, though, dear?

• Love 3

CF1AB5CC-B918-45E4-820E-0F66D9F861EB.thumb.jpeg.e36cff216cc9d5d41acc5d07b29e0326.jpeg

Also, my new favourite thing is when other Indonesians chime in and say they’ve never heard of her. LMAO.

And to think she told her ex that she moved away to avoid “paparazzi” (when paps aren’t really a thing in Jakarta). 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Just saw this ad pop up. Imagine how different Sad Sackless Eye Bags’ life would be if he’d seen it, too. 

A1E9EA0B-0078-463D-900D-6B7B78DDFABA.jpeg

This is what I’m getting:

67CA3C56-B7E8-40D0-8A3D-6D84E716107C.thumb.jpeg.13a6b8ba7d3d6bd812a67f9595915e39.jpeg

The ads just want us to make teh world a better place... Aw.

It reminds me, tho, when I used to see beauty queens say they want “world peace”, I used to yell at the television, “YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!”

• Love 1
Just now, CSS.MD said:

This is what I’m getting:

67CA3C56-B7E8-40D0-8A3D-6D84E716107C.thumb.jpeg.13a6b8ba7d3d6bd812a67f9595915e39.jpeg

The ads just want us to make teh world a better place... Aw.

It reminds me, tho, when I used to see beauty queens say they want “world peace”, I used to yell at the television, “YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!”

Oh, I see know. They based their “career’s” on internet ads. Hahahahahahahahaha 😂 😂 😂 

On 12/10/2018 at 3:06 PM, Spike said:

In my state you pay 20 percent of your net income for one child.  So if he is paying 1000 per month he is making well over $50k.  And if there are arrearages they usually tack on a much smaller amount like $150 more per month.  

Eric probably felt RICH-RICH-RICH when Tasha dropped off his child support tab (not that long ago).  We know a guy who's $10,000 behind (he had 2kids with an ex-wife and 1 with a baby mama) and lost his job!  He's paying only $40 a month in arrears (in addition to the normal support) and feels very lucky.  He'll never be able to have anything of his own--and will always need a reliable roommate.

11 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So kicking your daughter out of her own apartment for your new piece of ass is helping her to "learn and grow?"

She will learn that her dad is a weak piece of shit.

She probably already knows that, but a reminder doesn't hurt. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I agree the stories are manipulated, and TLC chooses what footage to use, but the pure mean bitchiness that come out of Leida's mouth is all her.  

• Love 9
5 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Eric probably felt RICH-RICH-RICH when Tasha dropped off his child support tab (not that long ago).  We know a guy who's $10,000 behind (he had 2kids with an ex-wife and 1 with a baby mama) and lost his job!  He's paying only $40 a month in arrears (in addition to the normal support) and feels very lucky.  He'll never be able to have anything of his own--and will always need a reliable roommate.

In California, if you're paying child support to the county, they will pull your driver's license if you're far too behind and aren't making progress to pay it off. You're at a big disadvantage without a DL in California.

• Love 1

Wow. This from a woman who literally has been filmed committing emotional abuse on children.  In addition,  when I was young which was like a hundred years ago, I wasn't allowed to babysit until I was 15.  When my kids were young, I wouldn't let an 11 year old watch them. I understand that there were producers and other people there, but when Eric and L. decided to go out for a talk and they were SO casual about leaving Eric's 11 year old daughter to watch a 5 year old,  it just came across to me as borderline negligent behavior .  I think this young woman better start showing some more common sense where her child is concerned before something happens to cause children youth services to become involved. 

• Love 6

Tasha and a friend did an interview that is upthread, where she claims that Ledia told the youngest 11 year old daughter that the mole on her face was cancer and she would die.  The poor child kept picking at the mole until it became infected she was so worried.  And they said that Ledia would make her take a shower whenever she came to the apt. so the child could "wash the stench of her mother off of her".  Eric stood by and let it happen and also told her to take a shower.  This is emotional abuse and just cruel.  Eric's ex-wife needs to stop visitation if she hasn't already.  If the 11 year old or Ledia's son go to school and mention stuff like this or the fighting in front of them (which you know probably happens off camera as well) to the teachers or around the teachers; they will get reported to CPS.  They really don't do much for emotional abuse b/c it's hard to prove and CPS is already overloaded-but hopefully a home visit would scare Ledia into not being a cruel  jackass towards children.

• Love 16
On 12/12/2018 at 11:59 AM, funky-rat said:

I often wondered if Leida's stuff was all fake. 

There's no need to fake a Kate Spade bag like Leida is holding in that photo.  New ones at Macy's cost about $300 and you get them for half that at the outlet stores.  If you're gonna fake it, go all the way do a faux Prada, Gucci, Valentino, LV, etc...

• Love 7
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Tasha and a friend did an interview that is upthread, where she claims that Ledia told the youngest 11 year old daughter that the mole on her face was cancer and she would die.  The poor child kept picking at the mole until it became infected she was so worried.  And they said that Ledia would make her take a shower whenever she came to the apt. so the child could "wash the stench of her mother off of her".  Eric stood by and let it happen and also told her to take a shower.  This is emotional abuse and just cruel.  Eric's ex-wife needs to stop visitation if she hasn't already.  If the 11 year old or Ledia's son go to school and mention stuff like this or the fighting in front of them (which you know probably happens off camera as well) to the teachers or around the teachers; they will get reported to CPS.  They really don't do much for emotional abuse b/c it's hard to prove and CPS is already overloaded-but hopefully a home visit would scare Ledia into not being a cruel  jackass towards children.

She really does need to stop visitation if she hasn't already. Especially because Eric has no active order! 

What she doesn't realize is that Leida's "advice" has already scared this child to the point where medical intervention was required. If CPS gets involved, they may find out worse is going on. (Is Eric drinking too much around the kids? He looked drunk A.F. at her photo shoot.) At the very least, they will question the mother's judgment for letting the child continue to go over there when there is no active order. AND, that's at the very least! They could investigate Eric's ex for having a judgment chip missing and look into HER home.

Also, when Eric does go back to get an order, he'll say, "Couldn't be that bad because my wife keeps sending the kid over here."

Will be interesting to see how Eric's wife stands up to Leida. Leida's no Rhodes Scholar, but she's a lot smarter than Eric. I hate to say it but she might manage to tie his ex in knots even though his ex is COMPLETELY in the right. You don't necessarily have to be right to stomp the other person, just meaner.

Of course Eric's wife is already in the court of public opinion.

• Love 5

If she needed medical intervention due to something that happened with Leida, then that should be documented as such & mom needs to see a lawyer. She needs to know what she has to do, what her rights are, & how best she can protect her child in this situation. 

Leida is mentally unstable, as I suspect Eric is with this behavior, & it's already creating lifelong issues for at least two of the kids. Personally I feel she shouldn't be dealing with Eric or Leida anymore without attorney involvement.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 8

So according to Reddit, Leida was a ”massage” girl.... Idiot didn’t even think to make up fake emails for her sex ads. 

And she was already pregnant when she was married the 1st Time. Shot gun wedding! 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

CPS is already overloaded-but hopefully a home visit would scare Ledia into not being a cruel  jackass towards children.

Or...Leida would scare the caseworker(s).

On 12/12/2018 at 3:49 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

If I'm going to pay 4K for something, it's gonna be shiny, like jewelry, or better yet, a trip someplace

I can find something VERY NICE in that price range...to drive!!!

• Love 3

With outlet stores everywhere, and most brands like Coach/KS/etc outlet stores selling bags that are OUTLET-specific/outlet-ONLY, it kind of dilutes the brand.  Things that the brand should worry about because people like Leida see the brand accessibility as "FINALLY. They've priced them where *I* can afford them! Now look how rich I look!" 

I like my $10 tote I got thru a Facebook ad (I'm not so spendy, and with the exception of Dr Martens, I have no brand loyalty).  When I tire of it, it'll be time for a new one.  (You can also employ this theory with men, Leida. When one lies to you about his lifestyle, you can just go find another one who might actually have two nickels to rub together.)

• Love 5
8 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I really hate Leida, Jennika's mother needs to get supervised visitation or no visitation due to the scumminess of both Eric and his see u next Tuesday wife. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Remember when they got the guy from Motley Crue to do the Rock Against Drugs? LOL

Oh THAT’S RICH coming from the woman who got suspended on Instagram for harassment.

Like, old money rich.

ALso, note how in her 🚌 “whee-wheeee-boohoo-TLC-iz-so-mean-to-me” 🚍 video she dramatically said things like, “SHE’S [TASHA’S] FEEDING PEOPLE LIIIIESSSS!!!!”

Like she was literally feeding people lies in that very video.

I can’t. 😒

Also, I was AMAZED at how the words just flowed out of her mouth just seamlessly—no choking on tears, no need to compose herself ever... (You’d think as an actress/doctor she’d know this.) But nooooo... It was just an endless stream of lies just pouring out of the whee-wheeeee...

Side note: Tommy Lee was a real asshole to the Pammy (to the point that Pammy is one of the few vegan celebs [who isn’t vegan for health issues] who I believe to be genuine and I don’t side-eye, like I think Pammy’s whole involvement with PETA—misguided as that organisation is—is a result of being treated cruelly by the humans in her life). 💛✨

Larissa adopted an extra cat with Colt after filming ended (so did Anfisa). I hope Leida/Eric don’t take in any animals in an attempt to make themselves more likeable (like you know politicians and their animal photo-ops). I don’t trust those two with human Alessandro  let alone a fur baby. PR maestro she is not. 🙎🏻‍♀️

10 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Edited by CSS.MD
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

How dare she treat Jennika this way. Eric is a pig, any man who lets anyone treat his kids this way is no father.  I hope there is a way for CPS to get involved, charge Leida with a crime and deport her sorry ass.

Edited by Inuksuk2010
  • Love 12

So yesterday I was brain-farting (thinking out loud, typing faster than my brain thinks) on the Larissa/Colt thread—mainly about how fed up I was with the extremely uncomfortable/distasteful money drama after Leida/Eric this season, and how I was hoping TLC might give us a break from that next season and give us something lighter: 

And then...

I wondered whether Leida wants to be Anfisa—as a theory? Not sure what everyone else thinks, but there’s this pattern:

• Anfisa went viral with her OTT awfulness (YouTubers we’re making humorous videos of her outrageousnss but also admired her honest gold-digging ways). But Anfisa also has a self-deprecating sense of humour about it and owns it, capitalising on this caricature of a gold-digger she’s made:
  • She’s doing very well on social media right now, and she’s doing that influencer thing with the product endorsements:

A2549DE5-5C92-48B4-A62E-EB5C9B789E99.thumb.jpeg.4aae08ab2ac4f6f9a3e3d2bf68addf0d.jpeg

☝🏼 Anfisa got awarded that plaque in June this year (before filming).

And judging by what Leida chooses as insults (she comes after fans of the show on social media and says things like, “NEED MORE SUBSCRIBERS, HONEY?”), I wonder if that’s what matters to her.

How we insult people is a reflection of ourselves and what matters to us. Isn’t there that saying, “if you want to know what scares somebody the most, look into how they threaten others?”

Personally, I’ve made a point of not following Leida anywhere just because I don’t want to add to her follower account (in addition to just not wanting to see her—although I haven’t blocked her yet, which is usually what I do when I really can’t stand someone).

• Anfisa posts photos/Instagram stories of herself studying (the formulae/sheets look like she’s studying economics or business). Except, I think she actually does want to own her own business someday and Jorge looks like he can afford her tuition.

Leida claims she wants to be a doctor (and don’t get me wrong, lots of students are Instagram models—but they’re actually enrolled in programmes, like that cliché law-student-paying-for-law-school-by-being-a-stripper trope).

I think she’s copying Anfisa. LOLz.

Leida aren’t you like 7–8 years older than Anfisa? Leida, YOU should be Anfisa’s role model.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Cammi said:

So according to Reddit, Leida was a ”massage” girl.... Idiot didn’t even think to make up fake emails for her sex ads. 

And she was already pregnant when she was married the 1st Time. Shot gun wedding! 

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. I looked up the Reddit thread you mentioned and one thing lead to another. I ended up on this Instagram account with a bunch of receipts!

her wedding was so not US$ 300K (IDR 4,000,000,000 LMAO):

3EC76BCD-555A-470E-86A7-A995202CC70E.thumb.jpeg.adfdc23b228367e4fb12f27d16e8c29d.jpeg

whoever set that Instagram account up, it feels personal. She must’ve pissed someone off badly. (Not that I’m shocked—I figured she’d more enemies than friends.)

• Love 5

Ooooooooh my God.

Ooooooh. That Reddit thread is a freaking gold mine!

there’s this blog post from 2013 written by a bakery about being scammed by Leida: http://naymicakefactory.blogspot.com/2013/03/hati-dengan-orang-ini-leidaadiel.html?m=1

Apparently Leida ordered cupcakes worth IDR 187,000 (about US$12) and only paid IDR 100,000 (about 7 bucks) of it.

They got into an argument and when asked to pay up Leida told them to chill because she owns a catering business worth tens of millisn of Rupiah, and basically implied that the bakery owner should be ashamed of themselves for fussing over the remaining IDR 87,000 (about 6 bucks—which is almost half of the order’s value).

The bakery owner then sent a warning message to other business owners and a high school friend of Leida’s responded to it saying, “she likes to pick fights with people.”

And apparently she had worked with Leida when Leida hired a photographer for a glamour shot “photo session” LMAO. I’m dyingggh. 

OH shut I forgot to add this screenshot because I can’t stp laughing shit

21038757-7430-401A-A755-3CE86D88F998.jpeg

Who wants cupcakes and a bogus catering busnsss 😂😂💛🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Edited by CSS.MD
Millions, not “tens of thousands” RuPaul
  • Love 5

F*** who needs princess toast anymore when you have cupcake setengah lunas.

FYI, Reddit (like Tumblr) was/is banned by the government in Indonesia for quite a while, so Indonesians aren’t really on there unless they use VPN. But I’m sure people who know her should have tea. ☕️

Hilarious.

I can’t believe wha t a smalll-time scammer she is!

Edited by CSS.MD
Got carried away with the profanities while I was LOL-ingzz. 😂😂😂🤣💛💛🤣
  • Love 3

This one is clearly a “revenge” account, not set up by Leida herself:

DC899F51-A298-41C1-903E-AAE0B334CF2B.thumb.jpeg.c26ac2c425d9a353eecd25f4722aaaa1.jpeg

The profile description translates to:

”Call me! I’m horny, brainless, and a liar unable to pay debts. My p*ssy is from Bandung City.”

[I’m not sure I translated that last sentence correctly? Clearly the person who wrote this was angry AF when they wrote it.]

This is probably set-up by someone she owes money to.

Edited by CSS.MD
Not sure about the translation, sorry.
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

Ooooooooh my God.

Ooooooh. That Reddit thread is a freaking gold mine!

there’s this blog post from 2013 written by a bakery about being scammed by Leida: http://naymicakefactory.blogspot.com/2013/03/hati-dengan-orang-ini-leidaadiel.html?m=1

Apparently Leida ordered cupcakes worth IDR 187,000 (about US$12) and only paid IDR 100,000 (about 7 bucks) of it.

They got into an argument and when asked to pay up Leida told them to chill because she owns a catering business worth tens of millisn of Rupiah, and basically implied that the bakery owner should be ashamed of themselves for fussing over the remaining IDR 87,000 (about 6 bucks—which is almost half of the order’s value).

The bakery owner then sent a warning message to other business owners and a high school friend of Leida’s responded to it saying, “she likes to pick fights with people.”

And apparently she had worked with Leida when Leida hired a photographer for a glamour shot “photo session” LMAO. I’m dyingggh. 

OH shut I forgot to add this screenshot because I can’t stp laughing shit

21038757-7430-401A-A755-3CE86D88F998.jpeg

Who wants cupcakes and a bogus catering busnsss 😂😂💛🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

I totally believe this because didn't she harass a guy on craigslist over $5 for a guncase recently?  Honestly I think something is wrong with Ledia mentally- like she's undiagnosed or not taking her medication.  Normally, I would feel sorry for her (and I do pity her in a way) but it's just that her complete lack of self awareness is so jolting.  None of any medical or mental problems justify her acting the way she does- it isn't just a little problem in her life it's a BIG problem.  No matter where she lands or ends up; she will not be able to "fit in" or get along with anyone because she really believes the crap she believes about herself and is obviously NOT taking the steps to get any of this under control, even for the sake of her child. It's always everyone else's fault, everyone's jealous or trying to ruin her life.  Anyone who wigs out over a few dollars and takes it to the level of harassment and revenge like she does; it's just not normal.  I feel like as she tries to adjust in the US....as she gets her driver's license and then seeks out a job (because she must work, Eric can not even take care of his own self, much less her and AHLISSS; and she's not going to get a job as a doctor either; it will be retail or something) she's going to get herself into trouble (if you give someone enough rope; they will eventually hang themselves).  She's either going to stalk a co-worker who doesn't get along with her and harass them or cause a car accident and be in the clink.  No one here cares who her family is or what kind of work they do or that they are "wealthy".  she has no money on her own, she can't buy her way out of consequences anymore.  A Normal person would learn from past experiences or  the show experience and rein it in; but I don't see it going that way for her.  I see her ego and attitude escalading until she gets herself into major trouble.  She is unstable and not normal.  Eric will wish he went to fight ISIS in the end.

• Love 9