Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

I actually don't believe anyone would threaten Ahless.   Ledia, yes.  I believe they just invented that to make a stir and play victimy victim.  Eric's page is still up and Ledia's was until last night or this morning.  I guess she took it down with all the backlash from the latest episode.  But she kept it up even after she claimed people were making threats against her and her son.  I think if anyone had threatened her; she would have called them out and made a very big public thing of it and exposed their identity.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 8
59 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I really don't understand what the point of Leida's parents coming to visit.  I understand that they wanted to "vet" the place for her and probably mostly for Allessandro, but she ended up staying there anyway despite how terrible it was.  I would suggest that they did it just to be on tv, but they didn't seem like attention seeking people at all.

I think that it was exactly that. They wanted to find out where their only grandson would be living. Leida's sister's English seems to be the strongest so she acted as the interpreter for the bunch. And, since they decided to bring the brother along since he would have been the only one left behind. I'm sure they turned it into a vacation of sorts although it was probably a rather sad an awkward vacation with some NYC sightseeing as opposed to Eric's exciting woods of PA, the first thing any world traveler wants to see!

Leida's dad tried to make the trip productive by offering solutions. They could move to Indonesia [since obviously Eric had very little going on in the U.S.].  He also offered money for a better place, but Eric had been living out of his car and had to move in with his daughter! He's not going to be able to find a better apartment with his shabby credit even if he has a few extra bucks in his hand. I think that's why he said no. Also, his talk about finding a house for them is probably a pipe dream to keep Leida's mind off of how terrible her situation is.

I think it was extremely embarrassing and painful for Leida to have her family see how Eric was living in squalor. As her sister pointed out, Leida has been lied to and suckered into this thing. Her dream man is a big loser! She's chosen poorly. I'm sure she couldn't wait for them to get away so she didn't have to see the disappointment in their faces anymore. Far better to focus on fighting over the little hovel with Tasha. Also, I think she's actually attached to Eric even though he probably repulses her a bit. Yes, she's THAT lonely. Deep down she feels ashamed that she needs him.  Just like Kalani feels ashamed that she needs someone she perceives to be a mental defective. (Again, Kalani's viewpoint.)

Self-loathing certainly is a big theme in this years 90DF as opposed to the usual ones of exploitation, paranoia, and of course, cheatin' hearts.

11 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I actually don't believe anyone would threaten Ahless.   Ledia, yes.  I believe they just invented that to make a stir and play victimy victim.  Eric's page is still up and Ledia's was until last night or this morning.  I guess she took it down with all the backlash from the latest episode.  But she kept it up even after she claimed people were making threats against her and her son.  I think if anyone had threatened her; she would have called them out and made a very big public thing of it and exposed their identity.

It wouldn't surprise me if she staged it because I think she's probably the one who is sending herself roses.  I don't recall any other 90 Day person receiving flowers from fans. If anyone would have received flowers it would have been Pao, and Russ is the only one who sent her anything. 

Okay, nowadays people are more likely to send flowers to Fernanda who is far more beautiful and likable than Pao.

Definitely not Leida!

Of course, some idiot could have made death threats because her behavior has been nothing short of despicable on the show. Not going to rule that out. 

It goes without saying that nobody in the cast deserves to get death threats! Not even Leida and Eric.

• Love 4

One of the 90 day's IG is claiming Ledia's IG was suspended today for harassment (as in she is harassing others).  Good.  Apparently people were DMing her mean things over her latest antics on the show and she was posting them publicly and going off on the people and probably exposing their  personal pictures.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Sadly I cannot take anything I hear about this wench seriously. Given her MO thus far, IF there were any threats, they were faked by Leida herself, because she's the sort who would do something like that to get more attention, particularly since pretty much everyone watching this show thinks she's a piece of shit.

Also, just as an aside, why does she seem to always be wearing maternity clothing???

1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

I agree. She would’ve SCREENSHOT THE HELL OUT OF IT, draw penises all over their faces, and milked it for all it’s worth.

She’s the one stalking fans of the show (and I’m talking about people who talk about the show without mentioning her handles on social media—she manages to find them and talks to them). And then I heard she even screenshots them and addresses them on social media?

She strikes me as the type of person who enjoys having “haters”, doesn’t really care whether what she’s getting is good or bad attention, just as long as it’s attention. Otherwise, why would she even be on this show when so many people can’t even understand why she’s with Eric?

Someone on the latest episode’s thread even said something along the lines of, “maybe she just really wants to in American TV really bad?”

And frankly if I felt like my life was threatened, I would’ve taken screenshots of the person who threatened me—as a safety measure, I’d also expose their identity (in case something should happen to me).

And I’d know because this is EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME over the weekend/Sunday evening (which is why I haven’t really been posting on this forum much since Sunday).

On Sunday, November 25 (ironically it happened to be International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women) one of my brothers (the violent one) came to visit and he beat the crap out of me. This time he nearly hit me with a cat scratching tower that weighed at least 5 kilos and had sharp corners (this is when I realised that he could actually kill me). He also pulled me hair and grabbed me, etc. Not only did I fear for my life, but I also realised that if I ever got killed in one of his “rages”, my parents wouldn’t allow him to be tried, they’d cover it up.

The next morning (November 26) I had this idea: The “Domestic Violence Victim’s Will”, it’s basically a letter that helps victims who can’t leave their violent situations explain the domestic violence during their lives and request of an autopsy/investigation toward their abusers (what you do is, you leave this letter with trusted friends/neighbours/security, and ask them to pass the letter on to authorities should you die an unnatural death that the family claims is an “accident” or suicide).

I wrote a blog post about domestic violence on my Indonesian language blog (complete with a downloadable template for other victims to download). And I even made my previously-private Twitter accounts public just to spread the word! (Even if I really didn’t feel like making my social media public again.)

In the blog post I left little breadcrumbs so people who read my blog post would call the authorities if something ever happened to me (the hints were hidden like Easter eggs in the “sample letter”, and even “examples” of injury documentation—which were actual photos of MY REAL injuries from yesterday).

Now THAT is what you do when you feel like your life is in danger.

I know the PC thing to do is believe the victim first (and I’m all for believing the victim). But having personally experienced all the BS life has to offer (everything from domestic violence to stalkers), I know a bullsh*tter when I see one, and I see one in Leida.

BYE!

50 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

It wouldn't surprise me if she staged it because I think she's probably the one who is sending herself roses.  I don't recall any other 90 Day person receiving flowers from fans. If anyone would have received flowers it would have been Pao, and Russ is the only one who sent her anything. 

Okay, nowadays people are more likely to send flowers to Fernanda who is far more beautiful and likable than Pao.

Definitely not Leida!

Oh PUH-LEAAAAAZE. I don’t think even Eric has ever sent her roses? 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Has he?

43 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

One of the 90 day's IG is claiming Ledia's IG was suspended today for harassment (as in she is harassing others).  Good.  Apparently people were DMing her mean things over her latest antics on the show and she was posting them publicly and going off on the people and probably exposing their  personal pictures.

Oh. That makes sense now. Before I noticed you’d posted this I wrote a long response on why I think the “death threats” are bogus (because I do not play with that sort of thing—it’s not something you just lie/joke around about for publicity). Eh.

Edited by CSS.MD
🥀
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Also, just as an aside, why does she seem to always be wearing maternity clothing???

OMG what if it’s because that’s what she bought and packed to bring to the US—because she’s an international woman of mystery with a plan?

Like, maybe she wants G.I. Joe’s G.I. Juniors?

WEAR A CONDOM LIKE THE SLUT PEOPLE ERIC!

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Honey said:

He actually said that he didn't make her pay rent for the most recent month, so that she could put it toward a new place.

???? Same thing...i don't get your point...???

• Love 1

Tasha seems to be doing well on her IG.  she has a cute boyfriend, 2 dogs, a  place to live , and she's making money designing cosplay costumes (which I'm sure makes Ledia super jelly and desperate to copy her).

Tasha did a Q/A that is insightful.  She says Ledia is 100% worse than what we see on the show, she no longer talks to her dad or Ledia,  they still live in the ratty apt., and that Karma is coming their way.  She also said in comments  that her mom really doesn't like her dad, but was trying to be respectful for the show and can't stand how he has treated all the daughters since Ledia.  She also said that Ledia tried to friend all her friends on FB and then when all the apt stuff was happening in real time, ledia was trying to pick dumb fights with Tasha's friends on FB. 

• Love 16
41 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Tasha seems to be doing well on her IG.  she has a cute boyfriend, 2 dogs, a  place to live , and she's making money designing cosplay costumes (which I'm sure makes Ledia super jelly and desperate to copy her).

So she was wearing a tail!

Because she does cosplay as animals (she did “My Little Pony” in one, and also plans on doing one of the sisters from the original “Charmed”).

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

She also said that Ledia tried to friend all her friends on FB and then when all the apt stuff was happening in real time, ledia was trying to pick dumb fights with Tasha's friends on FB. 

So apparently Leida is very creepy.

She tried to befriend Tasha’s friends before she even moved in.

Felt compelled to take some screenshots as receipts:

11B0920B-935C-4CC5-8897-1C77BDF287FE.jpeg

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

So apparently Leida is very creepy.

She tried to befriend Tasha’s friends before she even moved in.

Felt compelled to take some screenshots as receipts:

11B0920B-935C-4CC5-8897-1C77BDF287FE.jpeg

Ledia took screenshots of a DM (?)  or text Tasha had sent concerning her mother.  Tasha says in this text that her mother can't stand her father and that she doesn't watch the show b/c she doesn't have cable but that Tasha shares things with her about the show.  Then on a different cosplay account Tasha is talking about going dress shopping with her mother as says she is acting 'bitchy".  I guess Ledia stole these from Tasha's phone (creepy) and then submitted them to Johny yates and he posted them (and I guess on her IG account too- it might be one of the reasons she was reported).  I guess Ledia is trying to make Tasha look bad??????  But what 20 year old doesn't think their mom is bitchy at times?  I think it  makes Ledia look really bad for steal fairly innocent messages from a young girl in order to smear her.

• Love 7
On 25/11/2018 at 7:26 PM, Lily247 said:

Very interesting ! I hadn't thought that her semi frumpy outfits might be part of a carefully crafted look, now it all kind of makes sense 

SO I looked up the Johnny Yates person @doyouevengohere mentioned and found a screenshot of her suspended Instagram account.

The version of her that you see on her profile photo is probably the real Leida in what she prefers to look/dress like when she’s not playing the role of “unassuming-doctor-who’s-totes-not-thirsty” (IDK if my eyes are playing tricks, but is she not wearing trousers?! LOL):

ED29BB90-9011-4D8F-B619-E399F753EF89.jpeg

Edited by CSS.MD
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

SO I looked up the Johnny Yates person @doyouevengohere mentioned and found a screenshot of her suspended Instagram account.

The version of her that you see on her profile photo is probably the real Leida in what she prefers to look/dress like when she’s not playing the role of “unassuming-doctor-who’s-totes-not-thirsty” (IDK if my eyes are playing tricks, but is she not wearing trousers?! LOL):

ED29BB90-9011-4D8F-B619-E399F753EF89.jpeg

I saw a cute meme of her wearing that lingerie except they've got her photoshopped so that she's seated on a black plastic couch.  Surely she's not happy about having her Instagram suspended although it was inevitable. I mean, even Tasha's mother was afraid of doing any interviews because she didn't want to get personal details of her life hashed up by Leida on Instagram.

And Eric lets it happen.  Of course, even if they get divorced, she's still going to go after them online... all of them.  Just like she kept going after the wife of the Japanese man she was sleeping with. Nice poison you've unleashed into the lives of your family, Eric.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

And Eric lets it happen.  Of course, even if they get divorced, she's still going to go after them online... all of them.  Just like she kept going after the wife of the Japanese man she was sleeping with. Nice poison you've unleashed into the lives of your family, Eric.

I had no idea she did that to that Japanese man’s wife!

But I was going to say that if they ever break-up, it’ll have to be on her terms. She won’t take being dumped kindly. It would bruise her ego too much and she’d stalk the hell out of Eric!

And then you have a point: She would go after the rest of his family too, wouldn’t she?!

• Love 5
10 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

I had no idea she did that to that Japanese man’s wife!

But I was going to say that if they ever break-up, it’ll have to be on her terms. She won’t take being dumped kindly. It would bruise her ego too much and she’d stalk the hell out of Eric!

And then you have a point: She would go after the rest of his family too, wouldn’t she?!

It occurred to me that when it all comes tumbling down... and of course it will... she's gonna have more than enough to be angry with him about for catfishing her and making her look so foolish in front of her entire family and on television, too, for that matter. She won't take her own actions into account at all of course. It will all be him, him, him.

He might as well go scorched earth and puncture the inflatable couch and both mattresses and hoard all of his spare change for himself because she'll be angry regardless.

• Love 6

Tasha did a live last night and said that Ledia has been harassing her (I guess online) for months now.  Ledia also posted medical information about Tasha online (this woman TOTALLY should be a doctor) ? She said if it doesn't stop she is going to report her to the police and Ledia is not a citizen yet so if she's continually causing trouble then she will be deported. I don't know how serious her harassment is or if she is threatening Tasha or not; people do worse and don't get deported. I hope she does report her; each and every time Ledia goes out of her way to bothers her. and I hope all the other people that Ledia harasses report her too; to build a case. This country doesn't need any more bullies.

• Love 13
On 11/27/2018 at 2:05 AM, ezzy4 said:

???? Same thing...i don't get your point...???

Huh? What point?   I was clarifying that Eric allowed her not to pay the current months rent, not that she refused to pay it.

50 minutes ago, Honey said:

Huh? What point?   I was clarifying that Eric allowed her not to pay the current months rent, not that she refused to pay it.

But Eric can't "allow" or disallow anything.  They are both adults and co- renters.

My point was the Eric was being unreasonable.  Renters have certain rights.  It is not reasonable (or legally enforcable) to demand a co-renter vacate immediately.  

If she is not on the lease (only Eric is) , he would need to give her AT LEAST a full 30 day notice (from the the date rent is due).  Eric was clearly stated a full 30 days had not yet passed.

And the daughter indicated she was in fact, on the lease.  So their request she vacate immediately was even more unreasonable.

Again, Eric is the worst.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

But Eric can't "allow" or disallow anything.  They are both adults and co- renters.

My point was the Eric was being unreasonable.  Renters have certain rights.  It is not reasonable (or legally enforcable) to demand a co-renter vacate immediately.  

If she is not on the lease (only Eric is) , he would need to give her AT LEAST a full 30 day notice (from the the date rent is due).  Eric was clearly stated a full 30 days had not yet passed.

And the daughter indicated she was in fact, on the lease.  So their request she vacate immediately was even more unreasonable.

And Tasha is the main person on the lease - she was there first, and added Eric later (there are spoilers to prove this from Tasha herself).  It takes more than 30 days to find a new place to live, fill out applications, get background checks, and find a new roommate, because I doubt she can afford it on her own.  She has rights, and Leida and Eric should pound sand.

• Love 15

I was just thinking about Eric sitting there with that blank stare on his face when Leida was tearing into Tasha. Tasha knew who she was, and, quite admirably held her own especially considering that she was 19.

Eric has behaved so despicably that I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I'm actually feeling sorry for him. 

He did fight for our country overseas. His obvious jingoism aside, my guess would be that his life has been at risk for his country, and I don't take that lightly.

He just seems so completely neutralized as a person, and gauging from the way he looked as everything was going on, I think his shriveled up little heart was kind of broken.

Yes, he's an asshole, but he's a tormented one. Sure, he's raging to defend himself, but deep inside he knows he's got nothing to defend.

Generally there's two types of assholes: Those who are at home with it and those who are not. While Eric's actions were inexcusable, he wasn't comfortable with them. Leida seemed to be able to order him around like her own personal zombie. I'm wondering what he's experienced to leave him such a perfect shell of a human being, Leida's beast on a string.

Tasha said that they had a great relationship before Leida came into the picture. I could imagine Eric's personality being someone blunted and possible immature as a result of substance abuse [that's a guess, but one that a lot of people are making].  

Tasha knows who she is. She's been hurt, but she's walking away from this thing with her self respect in tact. She sounds like a person with meaningful relationships in her life.

Unlike Eric.

I really hope that he understands that none of this is hopeless. I hope he gets help at his local VA.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 5

Ledia is back on IG......but she's created an "official" new account along with her old one.  Her new account is private and for positive people only and she will only accept people that she knows.  She says when the show ends she will only use her private account.  What a freak!  Just use your private account; there is no need for her old public one except to harass people on it.  Love that she named her new account "officialledia , like she's some kind of celebrity that needs verification, LOL.

Didn't TLC used to forbid the cast to use social media to broadcast their marital status until after the show had aired in it's entirety?   Maybe this is the first cast they have lifted that for because these hillbillies are causing drama every week on IG and it's pretty easy to figure out who has married and who hasn't by who is still in the country.  I wish they would go back to the ban b/c even though some of this is juicy and I love feeling schedefruede towards Ledia it really leaves no mystery and makes some of them extra unlikable.

• Love 4

I so need to do laundry, but, this just in... Tasha is crushin it!  People are saying, "Well, Tasha sounds harsh, too." But Tasha is 19 and impressively mature for her age. Hey, I was in college and fully supported by mom and dad at that age so again, I tip my at to her. Also, keep in mind that she's been brutally betrayed by her own father. That's hard at any age, but it's worse when you're younger! #TeamTasha

Also, in another video she says the room was such a mess on TV because Leida had ransacked it and taken the mattress off the futon. Tasha had to sleep on the floor after that. I get that she's a messy teenager, but that's really not a crime last time I checked. She's also a student with a full time job at 19. She's got my support and empathy at this point!

After Leida finally abandons her dad, Tasha will be there to help him pick up the pieces in the true spirit of Cordelia. (Sorry... couldn't resist the King Lear reference. It just seemed to fit here.)

Edited by CoachWristletJen
King Lear, etc.
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

I see why I confused you.  Normally* when 2 people are on a lease, they don't separately send their money in for rent.  It's gathered together and sent in.  So, Eric must have put extra money with his, and sent the rent in, allowing her to keep her part of the rent.

*At least that's usually how it's done with the people I know.

3 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

We know she's on the lease, but even if she wasn't Eric would not be able to evict her, only the leasing company could do that, and they wouldn't since the rent is paid.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Ledia is back on IG......but she's created an "official" new account along with her old one.  Her new account is private and for positive people only and she will only accept people that she knows.  She says when the show ends she will only use her private account.  What a freak!  Just use your private account; there is no need for her old public one except to harass people on it.  Love that she named her new account "officialledia , like she's some kind of celebrity that needs verification, LOL.

Didn't TLC used to forbid the cast to use social media to broadcast their marital status until after the show had aired in it's entirety?   Maybe this is the first cast they have lifted that for because these hillbillies are causing drama every week on IG and it's pretty easy to figure out who has married and who hasn't by who is still in the country.  I wish they would go back to the ban b/c even though some of this is juicy and I love feeling schedefruede towards Ledia it really leaves no mystery and makes some of them extra unlikable.

I think that waa before they transitioned from those couples on a "documentary" to the  reality stars. Spoilers to their core audience are irrelevant 

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Raja said:

I think that waa before they transitioned from those couples on a "documentary" to the  reality stars. Spoilers to their core audience are irrelevant 

They must have done some analysis and figured out that all of the social media activity serves to generate more buzz for the show.  

The only type of thing that damages the show is stuff like Icky Ricky who basically made TLC his bitch with a completely fake storyline. Instead of exposing his ass, TLC called in two chump friends to back up his "nice guy" storyline.  Now people are questioning everything, even stuff that's obviously real.  And, I would imagine that many people don't seem to want to watch it because it's just all so fake and staged like so many other shows.

I think they really made a mistake by not calling out Ricky. They should have exposed him as a scammer and refused to give him a paycheck. It would have made for great TV for one thing. And, it would have discouraged future Rickys with their lying liar crap. They can lie to each other, just to us!

By paying him and letting it go, TLC basically encouraged other scammers to come forward with their fake storylines.  Why not just torpedo the show while they're at it? Seriously, whoever was behind those decisions was a real bonehead.

Sorry for the digression...

• Love 5
9 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I was just thinking about Eric sitting there with that blank stare on his face when Leida was tearing into Tasha. Tasha knew who she was, and, quite admirably held her own especially considering that she was 19.

Eric has behaved so despicably that I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I'm actually feeling sorry for him. 

He did fight for our country overseas. His obvious jingoism aside, my guess would be that his life has been at risk for his country, and I don't take that lightly.

He just seems so completely neutralized as a person, and gauging from the way he looked as everything was going on, I think his shriveled up little heart was kind of broken.

Yes, he's an asshole, but he's a tormented one. Sure, he's raging to defend himself, but deep inside he knows he's got nothing to defend.

Generally there's two types of assholes: Those who are at home with it and those who are not. While Eric's actions were inexcusable, he wasn't comfortable with them. Leida seemed to be able to order him around like her own personal zombie. I'm wondering what he's experienced to leave him such a perfect shell of a human being, Leida's beast on a string.

Tasha said that they had a great relationship before Leida came into the picture. I could imagine Eric's personality being someone blunted and possible immature as a result of substance abuse [that's a guess, but one that a lot of people are making].  

Tasha knows who she is. She's been hurt, but she's walking away from this thing with her self respect in tact. She sounds like a person with meaningful relationships in her life.

Unlike Eric.

I really hope that he understands that none of this is hopeless. I hope he gets help at his local VA.

I tried listening to Tasha’s live last night (I don’t know if it’s still up) but she said that he wasn’t very supportive of her when she had depression/was suicidal.

She said Eric says crap like “being suicidal is for losers” (not verbatim, just something to that effect).

So I agree with whoever in the episode thread said he’s depressed and in-denial about it.

I didn’t listen to the whole thing (it was two parts—very long) but it was so insightful!

• Love 5
9 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

After Leida finally abandons her dad, Tasha will be there to help him pick up the pieces in the true spirit of Cordelia. (Sorry... couldn't resist the King Lear reference. It just seemed to fit here.)

Yeah. With King Lear’s descent into madness and all that.

Also, in “King Lear”, Edgar and Edmund talk about astrology a lot (I can’t remember which one of the brothers is the believer and which one is not). And I was pleasantly surprised at how polite and open-minded Tasha was when someone on Instagram live asked, “what’s your Sun/Moon Sign?” (Probably because she had posted a horoscope-themed eyeshadow palette for her cosplaying.)

She humbly said she didn’t know what that meant, but told people her Western sign and Chinese zodiac sign. She didn’t go all Bill Nye on the person and yell, “ASTROLOGY IS BULLSHIT.”

I’m not posting this to start an arguement on whether astrology is valid or unscientific (THAT IS NOT THE POINT—so, please nobody fight me about this LOL), but I’m just saying she’s mature and enough of a decent human being to respect other people’s beliefs without shooting them down. That’s emotional intelligence.

Like, not only did she handle Leida well, she’s more mature and tolerant/respectful than Bill Nye. I credit her mother for the good parenting.

Edited by CSS.MD
Just wanted to make it clear that I’m not trying to start an argument about science that might derail the thread. Peace out! ✌🏼
  • Love 3
On 26/11/2018 at 12:44 AM, Raja said:

My guess, she won the swimsuit competition but nobody wants to say that 

On 26/11/2018 at 2:20 AM, magemaud said:

There were other special awards like "Miss Beauty Skin," "Miss Sporty," "Miss Friendship," and "Miss Favorite" that Leida didn't win. 

@Raja I’m wondering if “Miss Sporty” is the one that’s code for “Best Swimsuit”, because Sports Illustrated? LOL.

Edited by CSS.MD
🥤
On 26/11/2018 at 12:45 PM, charmed1 said:

Ha! What? How is this even possible? I’m not asking rhetorically. I just ordered an ottoman from Wayfair, and I don’t want some greasy haired sleazoid delivered to my house instead.

I’m guessing that would depend on which furniture website you go to?

Personally, I find the single men on the IKEA website to be better quality. They’re more of my type too.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Spoiler if you’re curious if Leida and Eric get married

Hide contents

They were married in Indonesia last November, months before she and Alessandro came to the US this past June. We’re all being played.  https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-are-eric-and-leida-married-exclusive-spoilers/

This is Ricky all over again!  If I wanted fiction, I could just watch soap operas. I've never seen one but my guess would be that they would do a better job on timelines than this crap. T.L.C. is obviously in cahoots with them because they're not this stupid.

Spoiler

I'm guessing TLC was in on this one and just went along with it? They should have just put these two idiots on Happily Ever After.

• Love 6
Spoiler

Doesn’t their marriage just totally negate the entire premise of 90DF? No wonder Leida’s father looked so confused when he was asked if he’d be “coming back for the wedding.” I think Eric and Leida are total scammers and I’m outraged that TLC went along with their farce and considers the viewers so gullible. 

• Love 7

I think they thought we would all be enchanted with their love story and ooh and ahhh over what a beautiful couple they are and that they would become internet famous with the means to support themselves as social media influencers and vloggers with this exposure.  Instead they became infamous and hated and basically a freak show. People are hate following them out of morbid curiosity more than anything else; and once TLC is done with them no one is going to care about them.  I hate TLC and 90 days for giving us these people, especially if they aren't even following the premise of the show.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I so need to do laundry, but, this just in... Tasha is crushin it!  People are saying, "Well, Tasha sounds harsh, too." But Tasha is 19 and impressively mature for her age. Hey, I was in college and fully supported by mom and dad at that age so again, I tip my at to her. Also, keep in mind that she's been brutally betrayed by her own father. That's hard at any age, but it's worse when you're younger! #TeamTasha

Also, in another video she says the room was such a mess on TV because Leida had ransacked it and taken the mattress off the futon. Tasha had to sleep on the floor after that. I get that she's a messy teenager, but that's really not a crime last time I checked. She's also a student with a full time job at 19. She's got my support and empathy at this point!

Damn, its a cold world we live in when a man will throw his own daughter under the bus so he can bang some woman he found on the internet.

Erics affect is so remarkably that if a depressed person. He looks like an alcoholic. 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Honey said:

I see why I confused you.  Normally* when 2 people are on a lease, they don't separately send their money in for rent.  It's gathered together and sent in.  So, Eric must have put extra money with his, and sent the rent in, allowing her to keep her part of the rent.

*At least that's usually how it's done with the people I know.

Just depends on the people involved (obviously), but the exact opposite is true in my world.  The people I know that rent, and the renters in our rental properties...when there are multiple people in one residence = each pay their rent individually to the landlord.

Edited by Kelly
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Damn, its a cold world we live in when a man will throw his own daughter under the bus so he can bang some woman he found on the internet.

Erics affect is so remarkably that if a depressed person. He looks like an alcoholic. 

Sadly it happens all the time.  Eric doesn't strike me a an alcoholic, per say, but he DOES strike me as someone who spends all his money on wine women and song.  Bloated much?  Broke much?  Strained relations with kids over Internet F*&k much?

• Love 5
21 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I think they thought we would all be enchanted with their love story and ooh and ahhh over what a beautiful couple they are and that they would become internet famous with the means to support themselves as social media influencers and vloggers with this exposure.  Instead they became infamous and hated and basically a freak show. People are hate following them out of morbid curiosity more than anything else; and once TLC is done with them no one is going to care about them.  I hate TLC and 90 days for giving us these people, especially if they aren't even following the premise of the show.

When this season is finally over, I think the only thing I'll miss is the online snarkfest. LOL.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Sadly it happens all the time.  Eric doesn't strike me a an alcoholic, per say, but he DOES strike me as someone who spends all his money on wine women and song.  Bloated much?  Broke much?  Strained relations with kids over Internet F*&k much?

He's blaming Tasha's mom for filling her head with negative stuff about them. So sad that so many men (and women) will allow a new spouse or partner to put a wedge between them and their children. Eric talked big in his talking heads about "she's my daughter, I'm not going to kick her out, I'm not going to choose between her and my kids, of course I'm going to support them!" And then folds like a cheap suit when Leida nags him. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

He's blaming Tasha's mom for filling her head with negative stuff about them

That may be true, it may not be true, however, Eric dug his own grave with the whole "Tasha you gotta move out" and letting Leida do the bossing of Tasha in that whole situation.  Men HATE conflict - most people don't, lol, but men really hate it between the women in their lives.  Eric just sits there  like a bloated lump on a vodka fueled log, sweating like a heroin addict.  Yuck.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

That may be true, it may not be true, however, Eric dug his own grave with the whole "Tasha you gotta move out" and letting Leida do the bossing of Tasha in that whole situation.  Men HATE conflict - most people don't, lol, but men really hate it between the women in their lives.  Eric just sits there  like a bloated lump on a vodka fueled log, sweating like a heroin addict.  Yuck.

Actually some men (like some women) feed off drama, even create it, so not all of them hate it.

I agree Eric is probably an alcoholic, but many addicts tend to be the center of conflict because of their own behavior. So he could also be feeding off the drama, in his own quiet, seemingly resigned (taking no responsibility) kind of way.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 4

I was thinking out loud rambling on the episode thread, and I think I’ve found a possible motive for why Leida dresses 2 age groups above her real age: 

I think she’s trying to look the same age as Eric so she doesn’t fit the Indonesian-foreigner couple stereotype (except she totally does anyway, LOL).

Oh the overcompensation... I can’t.

Edited by CSS.MD
Eh. Added the word “couple” (although for some reason autocorrect corrected it to “groupie” LOL).
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, magemaud said:

If this is Eric (and I'm pretty sure it is) he turned 41 in July. image.png.20da06a5cf264d17e1315f93d648cc5f.png

The M.A.S.H. shirt tho. 😂🤣

That makes him a smidgen more likeable than Leida (who takes herself far too seriously) in my books.

Pasty, sweaty, greasy Erik is making my blood boil. What a piece of shit that guy is. It’s not like his daughter is at her parents’ house living in the basement rent-free. She is on the lease of the apartment paying her share. She is her LOSER FATHER'S ROOMMATE. How dare he tell her that she has to leave. And then he has the nerve to make himself the victim – Erik: “Living with Tasha under the same roof has to end. Tasha’s an adult and she knew that Leida was coming and that she had to be out of there by the time she got here. So I’m stuck in the middle trying to resolve everything  and that’s not a good place to be.

Are you fucking kidding me??? You’re stuck in the middle? Well boofriggin'hoo you big jackass! You're the one who created this situation. You are the loser who needed to live with your daughter because you couldn’t get your own house and pay your own rent/mortgage. And this new house you’re supposedly “buying” – the big house that you told Leida you’ve got in your sights? I can only imagine what a run-down dump it is – if there’s actually any house at all. I don’t believe anything this guy says. I want to tear Leida a new one for how she behaves and has treated Tasha, but I’m so consumed with that dumbass she’s going to marry that I can’t even get to her yet.

I usually try to read all of the posts before I chime in, but I couldn't wait this time. These two clowns are really making me see red. And why is he always carrying the half-conscious kid around?

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 10