Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

She sits there and talks about how she believes he lied to her about his situation, financially and that there are other things he might not have told her about, then she says “I love him”

How do you love someone (or keep on loving them) if you believe they lied to you about something as substantial as finances and suspect that there are other issues they may have lied about? I don’t know why you would uproot your life and your child’s life to move around the world and away from any security you have with that cloud of doubt hanging overhead. Love isn’t going to do shit for you if everything is as bleak as it looks. 

• Love 4

People can take comfort in the fact that Leida/Ayam’s own sister not only sees through her BS, but acknowledges that she has issues/a temper.

Because apparently Tracey Ann Richter’s mother is still in denial about her guilt: 

Talk about being an enabler...

Side-note: IDK why autocorrect changed “Aya” to “ayam” (Indonesian for ‘chicken’ LOL). Perhaps the Universe acknowledges that she’ll only pick on nobodies with 44 subscribers on YouTube, but she’s too cowardly to pick on the kind of people with enough power/influence to ruin her Kardashian aspirations? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🐓🤣

• Love 1

Stop dissing Mensa members, we are not all insufferable bores.   I have been a member of MoNNY (Mensa of Northeastern New York) for years, and I'm proud of it.  It's nice being with like-minded people sometimes, and we also do a lot of events where we raise money for local charities.  My major interests are Astrophysics, Quantum Mechanics, and Planetary Science, and it's wonderful to have several people in my chapter who share those interests with me.

I don't see Leida as a brainiac, far from it. 

Also, I admit I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but where was it posted that Eric is drinker?  Or, is that just speculation?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Honey said:

Stop dissing Mensa members, we are not all insufferable bores.   I have been a member of MoNNY (Mensa of Northeastern New York) for years, and I'm proud of it.  It's nice being with like-minded people sometimes, and we also do a lot of events where we raise money for local charities.  My major interests are Astrophysics, Quantum Mechanics, and Planetary Science, and it's wonderful to have several people in my chapter who share those interests with me.

I don't see Leida as a brainiac, far from it.

I don’t think anyone here ever said they thought she was a “brainiac”, the mention of Mensa was made in relation to how beauty pageants (which she participated in) were similar to Mensa.

In that beauty pageants were not a good representations of the greatest beauties in the world, but rather merely the greatest beauties to participate. Just like Mensa, because I’m sure not all of the world’s brilliant minds would want to join.

Anyway, even if she were a “braniac”, it’s no guarantee that she’s stable—like this Amy person who can’t stop reminding people she went to Harvard: 

• Love 3
On 10/10/2018 at 3:43 PM, Drogo said:

I think she was comfortable by her country standards but not rich .  If shes looking for  a wealthy lifestyle shes going to have to work for it because Eric is not a sugar daddy! He hasn't got a pot to piss in.

On 25/10/2018 at 2:36 PM, funky-rat said:

Yeah, I felt the same way.  The only thing that gave me some pause was her medical degree.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I’d say that’s an apt comparison.  I’ve always thought of Mensa as a club for supposed “smart people” who were too dumb to find dates. They just can’t bear to be among people of lower stature (people who can’t do a boring test). As far as I’m concerned, count me in among the rabble because I want nothing to do with Mensa other than making fun of it.

As someone who qualified for MENSA and went to a meeting once (that is the key word here, folks) you are spot on.  I never lead with that in conversation (heck 99% of people I know are not aware of this) because it would make me look like a pompous ass.  And I assure you, I am not.  I am A LOT of things.....but not that.

• Love 10
On 30/10/2018 at 7:29 PM, cheewhiz said:

In the scene where Leida is sitting in the kitchen waiting for breakfast, there is a cord to something plugged in behind her. As she is talking a mouse climbs up the cord...just yuck

Noooooo wayyy! That is gross! 

Far from the rich life Leidia was expecting!!!

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

As someone who qualified for MENSA and went to a meeting once (that is the key word here, folks) you are spot on.  I never lead with that in conversation (heck 99% of people I know are not aware of this) because it would make me look like a pompous ass.  And I assure you, I am not.  I am A LOT of things.....but not that.

I rather think of MENSA like the classic Woody Allen chestnut, "I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have me."  MENSA is case in point. If one is truly intelligent one will find people with whom one can converse on subjects that are of interest to them, you don't need a 'club' for that. Hell, I've met people who are in what would be considered by most 'menial labor' jobs who are smarter than 9/10ths of the general public, MENSA members included, so, as always YMMV!

As for Leida, where did it say that she was a MENSA member? I think she might have meant 'MENSTRUATION' member...she's dumb as a rock but sly and crafty like a rat.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

I rather think of MENSA like the classic Woody Allen chestnut, "I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have me."  MENSA is case in point. If one is truly intelligent one will find people with whom one can converse on subjects that are of interest to them, you don't need a 'club' for that. Hell, I've met people who are in what would be considered by most 'menial labor' jobs who are smarter than 9/10ths of the general public, MENSA members included, so, as always YMMV!

As for Leida, where did it say that she was a MENSA member? I think she might have meant 'MENSTRUATION' member...she's dumb as a rock but sly and crafty like a rat.

Leida didn't say she was a MENSA member. Someone up thread was making an analogy between beauty pageants and MENSA. It makes sense in context.

• Love 6

Eric’s hypocrisy was truly astounding. He throws his daughter under the bus for insulting or hurting his bride-to-be with her mess, but he’s the one who has hurt her the most by luring her into that hovel to begin with! What about it, Eric? You LIED to the woman! You either did or you didn’t, and it’s pretty obvious that you did.

Sure, Tasha will clear out of the hovel, but you’re still sleeping on a crappy single mattress with Eye Bags who doesn’t give a damn about you. Even if Tasha messed up the place on purpose, her injury is but a drop in the bucket compared to Huckleberry Hound whose idea of an evening out is Burger King.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Even if Tasha messed up the place on purpose, her injury is but a drop in the bucket compared to Huckleberry Hound whose idea of an evening out is Burger King.

As long as you don't supersize.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Kareem said:

Article I read today re this couple from earlier this month -

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-tlc-frauding-leidas-rich-lifestyle-eric-broke-boyfriend/

I clicked on a link (to screenshots of the ex’s Reddit) on that article you provided, and two things caught my side-eye (see attached images below).

I’ll see if I can find more weirdness that doesn’t add up later (got to get some stuff done while I can—since it’s Sunday morning here in Jakarta).

All I can say for now is: If true, what person who’s supposedly so in the public eye that she’s “followed around by the paparazzi” (which I don’t think ‘paps’ were even a thing in Indonesian entertainment media circa 2014) would dream of faking a pregnancy?

3BD60200-72F3-4E48-BAA3-6D6CA9FBD5C8.jpeg

B2171733-6BEC-4802-BEC5-CE5B34403B4A.jpeg

• Love 2
On 11/23/2018 at 8:35 PM, CSS.MD said:

I’ve always seen beauty pageants as being like Mensa.

Mensa is not a good representative of the most brilliant minds in the world. What it is, is it’s a group of the cockiest a-holes who are proud enough to join, flaunt being a Mensa member, and attend the pissing contests that are their gatherings.

There are way more intelligent people out there than Mensa members, but they’d be too embarrassed to join. Because how full of yourself would you have to Ben to actually register.

I snooped around a Mensa exam once, out of curiosity (just to see what the organisers/other examinees were like—I didn’t pass the exam, of course, because I only have the minimum cut-off IQ anyway). I didn’t even tell any of my friends because I was ashamed to be there and I had no intention of joining even if I did pass. But just as I guessed: They were pompous and insufferable (the person who watched the exam not so much, but the other examinees were).

Same with pageants. They’re not really the most beautiful people in the world, they’re just the most beautiful people to SIGN UP for the competition.

I’ve seen beautiful people who never “made it” to a pageant, because they never signed-up. I mean fair enough, Aishwarya Rai and Priankya are legit gorgeous... But notice how not all of those “beauty queens” are as stunning as they are.

And I think most pageant contestants realise this, because many of they have this coy standard story of how “a relative/friend encouraged me do it.” How many will admit they just want the exposure to launch an acting career?

Occasionally, some will claim they were after the prize money. But I only believe that excuse if the amount is considerable (because the investment you make for coaching, makeup, dresses is also considerable—I saw a documentary about how they do it in Columbia/Venezuela, and they mean business over there).

Anyway, I believe that Leida’s involvement with the pageants actually happened! Because Leida/Aya/whoever did list real competitions on the Facebook Page.

The actress/model/cosplayer thing, I’m not so sure about because I don’t see any listed crédits (and believe me I think if she had any SHE WOULD PUT IT UP ON A BILLBOARD IN HOLLYWOOD BY NOW). No evidence of “cosplayer” that I’ve seen, either. I saw photos of her and Eric posing around cardboard cutouts at various Comic-Con entrances, but I don’t see any costumes crafted.

Her pageant involvement is the only thing I believe so far, I’m not even sure she graduated med school at this point!

If you dont mind me to ask, since Leida apparantly won some runner up kind of title in the pageant, would she be considered beautiful looking in Indonesia ? I know standards of beauty are different everywhere and Leida might appeal to some men as an exotic sort of beauty, and not so much to others. It's just hard for me to wrap my head around her placing in a nationwide beauty pageant because I would imagine beauty queens would have more poise in general. 

*let me just bring 1 thing to light: Her photos look wayyyy better than she does IRL

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Lily247 said:

If you dont mind me to ask, since Leida apparantly won some runner up kind of title in the pageant, would she be considered beautiful looking in Indonesia ? I know standards of beauty are different everywhere and Leida might appeal to some men as an exotic sort of beauty, and not so much to others. It's just hard for me to wrap my head around her placing in a nationwide beauty pageant because I would imagine beauty queens would have more poise in general. 

*let me just bring 1 thing to light: Her photos look wayyyy better than she does IRL

AFAIK, people train for beauty contests—some will even hire coaches (I noticed, based on the documentaries I’ve seen, it’s similar to the exhausting stuff they teach at finishing schools). I’ve never been involved in one, but I’m guessing that the “poise” thing isn’t something that comes naturally to many? (I mean all of it seems unnatural!) So you can turn it on/off after the contest, like a theatre actress would shed her character’s physical quirks/mannerisms/stage voice after the run of a play.

I’m not even sure what we’re seeing now is the REAL Leida/Aya/whoever. Because I just realised that she’s trying to portray herself (through her use of wardrobe/makeup) as this suburban mother type—she dresses just like my aunt: 

WHAT’S UP WITH THAT?!

I guess she’s trying to look/behave like what (in her mind) an unassuming professional who’s a totally-not-thirsty-doctor would look like?

And don’t forget that the “unassuming-doctor-looking-for-love” look involves natural makeup (not the heavy pageant makeup with all the crazy contouring). Just picture Leida with well-contoured, full-coverage face makeup and a smokey eye with heavy lashes. I find it believable that she would win runner-up.

I mean fair enough, I guess if she dressed like Larissa, for example, or hired Fernanda’s makeup artist, people would figure out her Kardashian aspirations too soon (and shoot her down too soon too).

But then she breaks out of character and verbally-abuses her fiancé by calling him a “fat ass”, picking fights with Indonesian viewers on social media, and draws penises on people’s faces... And nothing adds up.

Who knows anymore?

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

AFAIK, people train for beauty contests—some will even hire coaches (I noticed, based on the documentaries I’ve seen, it’s similar to the exhausting stuff they teach at finishing schools). I’ve never been involved in one, but I’m guessing that the “poise” thing isn’t something that comes naturally to many? (I mean all of it seems unnatural!) So you can turn it on/off after the contest, like a theatre actress would shed her character’s physical quirks/mannerisms/stage voice after the run of a play.

I’m not even sure what we’re seeing now is the REAL Leida/Aya/whoever. Because I just realised that she’s trying to portray herself (through her use of wardrobe/makeup) as this suburban mother type—she dresses just like my aunt: 

WHAT’S UP WITH THAT?!

I guess she’s trying to look/behave like what (in her mind) an unassuming professional who’s a totally-not-thirsty-doctor would look like?

And don’t forget that the “unassuming-doctor-looking-for-love” look involves natural makeup (not the heavy pageant makeup with all the crazy contouring). Just picture Leida with well-contoured, full-coverage face makeup and a smokey eye with heavy lashes. I find it believable that she would win runner-up.

I mean fair enough, I guess if she dressed like Larissa, for example, or hired Fernanda’s makeup artist, people would figure out her Kardashian aspirations too soon (and shoot her down too soon too).

But then she breaks out of character and verbally-abuses her fiancé by calling him a “fat ass”, picking fights with Indonesian viewers on social media, and draws penises on people’s faces... And nothing adds up.

Who knows anymore?

Very interesting ! I hadn't thought that her semi frumpy outfits might be part of a carefully crafted look, now it all kind of makes sense 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Lily247 said:

There is a competition out there for ANYONE to win or be named a runner-up.  She could have been in a "Miss Indonesia for Mediocre-Looking Women with Tattoos Whose Fathers are Surgeons."  (Of course, she should have WON that one.) 

Shoot . . . I've won a blue ribbon in the state fair for crocheting.  It was in a category with no other contestants (filet crochet), but I WON the blue ribbon!!!!  

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

After I had an IQ test with a psychologist, I remember my mother saying half jokingly that I could qualify for MENSA. This was quickly shot down by me and my family who could have also qualified, but they wouldn’t be caught dead there. I imagine many people on this group could also qualify, gauging by some of the witty and engaging stuff that they write. But again, blech. Let’s just say it’s not for everyone.

I’ve always viewed intelligence as a gift, randomly dumped on one person and not another. It’s certainly nothing to feel superior or exclusive about. I don’t need to match up IQ points with someone to talk to them about something meaningful. For that matter, there are so many different kinds of intelligence and interests. I’m sure there have been many times when people have to dumb down to talk to me about something, but they are too classy to let me know about it. I would no more feel smug about whatever amount of brains God has chosen to toss in my direction than I would for having two legs or two eyes. I’ve done a lot of volunteer work with the ARC (Associated of R******* Citizens) and their parties are a blast! I’ve always viewed MENSA a bit like that except that at ARC functions everyone is welcome. 

Unlike Leida, most of the hottest women on the planet have neither the time nor the patience for beauty pageants. Instead of spraying their butts with Aqua Net, they’d prefer to be out there having fun, dating men, going to college, hiking in Costa Rica or wherever their dreams take them.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I’ve always viewed intelligence as a gift, randomly dumped on one person and not another. It’s certainly nothing to feel superior or exclusive about. I don’t need to match up IQ points with someone to talk to them about something meaningful.

As someone who has given academic tests that can measure IQ, I am here to tell you I work with kids who have an IQ of 76 but present much higher.  I also presently work with a student (8yrs old) who has an IQ of 129 but fails everything because he has ADHD up the you know what but his dad REFUSES to even discuss meds.  We look at, and measure IQ, in SPED to make sure we are setting goals and objectives that are appropriate, not to use as a tool to brag about nor demean.  (We generally shy away from demeaning as a rule, lol.)

1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Unlike Leida, most of the hottest women on the planet have neither the time nor the patience for beauty pageants. Instead of spraying their butts with Aqua Net, they’d prefer to be out there having fun, dating men, going to college, hiking in Costa Rica or wherever their dreams take them.

Agreed.  Leida is not that pretty, to be blunt!

• Love 6

Maybe they considered her body to look healthy because she had more "meat on her bones" than your typical pageant contestant. There were other special awards like "Miss Beauty Skin," "Miss Sporty," "Miss Friendship," and "Miss Favorite" that Leida didn't win. 

I think Leida looked a lot different 9 years ago: image.png.0dd4827d6052791c44254bf75fdfe4e1.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Maybe they considered her body to look healthy because she had more "meat on her bones" than your typical pageant contestant. There were other special awards like "Miss Beauty Skin," "Miss Sporty," "Miss Friendship," and "Miss Favorite" that Leida didn't win. 

I think Leida looked a lot different 9 years ago: image.png.0dd4827d6052791c44254bf75fdfe4e1.png

What? You mean to say that Leida's star spangled personality didn't win her either the Miss Friendship OR Miss Favorite awards???? I am simply aghast at such a thought!  Surely the results were rigged!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

It looks nothing like her.  The girl in that photo is pretty.

• Love 3

Oh Leida oh Leida, say have you met Leida?

Leida the Tattooed Lady.

Eric has eye bags that she adores so

And his apartment, even more so

Leida oh Leida, that encylcopeida

Oh Leida the Queen of Tattoo

On her back you can see her medical degree

Right next to her beauty pageant entry

And proudly above is a K 1 visa to see

You can learn a lot from Leida!

With her cosplay unfurled, she can travel the world

Just ask her and she'll tell you where

From Jakarta to drag racing in Tokyo

And with Eric crossing the Delaware!

Oh Leida Oh Leida, say have you met Leida?

Leida the Tattooed Lady

When her mood is slightly fiendish

On your picture she'll draw some penises

Leida oh Leida, that encyclopeida

Oh Leida the Queen of them all

For two bits she will throw her stepdaughter out

And share a cheesesteak while wearing a pout

And ignore her son, 'cause he is no fun

You can learn a lot from Leida

(With apologies to Groucho Marx)

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, Honey said:

It looks nothing like her.  The girl in that photo is pretty.

Maybe, just maybe, the person we see on the show as Leida Margaretha is really Aya Cohen pretending to be her? I wouldn't put it past her and Eric to scam TLC and the viewers. 

• Love 3
On 11/24/2018 at 3:48 AM, CSS.MD said:

Anyway, even if she were a “braniac”, it’s no guarantee that she’s stable—like this Amy person who can’t stop reminding people she went to Harvard: 

Man, this happened when I was faculty. I would spend faculty meetings looking around the room trying to figure out who might be nuts.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 4
On 11/22/2018 at 9:34 PM, magemaud said:

I read somewhere that Leida claims she wasn’t using an online dating site but that she was shopping online for furniture (!) when she “accidentally” clicked on Eric’s profile. Yeah, right

Hasn't that happened to you? When shop online at my local grocery store, it always bounces me to the 'Marry an Alcoholic Loser' site. I've asked the store to have their IT folks look into it.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Wow. She was so fresh faced and pretty here. I definitely feel that she dresses herself down on the show. 

• Love 1
On 11/22/2018 at 10:34 PM, magemaud said:

I read somewhere that Leida claims she wasn’t using an online dating site but that she was shopping online for furniture (!) when she “accidentally” clicked on Eric’s profile. Yeah, right

Ha! What? How is this even possible? I’m not asking rhetorically. I just ordered an ottoman from Wayfair, and I don’t want some greasy haired sleazoid delivered to my house instead.

• Love 11

I've known women who do beauty pageants. They aren't beautiful by conventional standards, but they are generally attractive. Or not unattractive, at least. There's definitely a "look" that gets put on by contestants. It's also about answering questions the right way, and wearing the correct clothing. There are rules for everything. 

To my understanding, it's like any competition, gymnastics say, you get points for doing things the prescribed way, following all the rules, and if some other special something shines through that isn't offensive to someone, you get extra points for that.

"Beauty Pageant" is a misnomer. 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Ha! What? How is this even possible? I’m not asking rhetorically. I just ordered an ottoman from Wayfair, and I don’t want some greasy haired sleazoid delivered to my house instead.

She must have been on Craig’s list,  under 

“Free for the taking”. Well used couch, slightly soiled and stained, but some life left. 

• Love 5

Omgawd.  I CANNOT with this man.  He actually said his daughter stopped paying rent "THIS month".  Uhm...in what world can you kick someone out with such a short notice?  Even month-to-month situations require a FULL month notice.  And, on top of that, his daughter said she was actually on the lease.

I just cannot even imagine a grown @ss man being this pathetic.  

Eric you are the WORSE!

• Love 10

I think it might be smart of Tasha to pay her half of the rent directly to the leasing office. With the pressure on Eric, I can see him paying late or not at all when money gets tight. She needs to get a receipt to show she paid her share. Eric will do her dirty if Leida pushes hard enough. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

Omgawd.  I CANNOT with this man.  He actually said his daughter stopped paying rent "THIS month".  Uhm...in what world can you kick someone out with such a short notice?  Even month-to-month situations require a FULL month notice.  And, on top of that, his daughter said she was actually on the lease.

I just cannot even imagine a grown @ss man being this pathetic.  

Eric you are the WORSE!

He actually said that he didn't make her pay rent for the most recent month, so that she could put it toward a new place.

• Love 1

Eric and Leida cannot kick Tasha out.  Only the lessor can evict her, and it has to go through the court, she gets served with a notice to vacate, then the sheriff shows up to escort her out.  BUT, the rent is being paid (I think it is anyway), so she will not be evicted.  If the rent isn't being paid, they would BOTH be evicted.

Eric and Leida can't just force her out, and I like that Tasha is smart enough to know that.

• Love 8

I cannot understand why a man would bring a woman and her child in those conditions.  The guy's plate is full already. He has bills and child support to pay, shares a 2 bedrooms with his daughter, and he seems financially taped out... He is in no place to start another family.

• Love 10

Someone made a comment about Eric looking like he was on drugs because how else could you explain him being so broke? Well, according to his daughter, he was living out of his car for six weeks and she took him in.  I tend to believe her over Eric because we know Eric lies.  He catfished Leida big time! 

I'm not saying Eric does drugs. He does sweat like a guy in withdrawals, that's for sure. But again, there's no evidence that he does drugs. I want to make that clear.  Maybe he went broke buying p*ssy bringing Leida over.

46837435_10218097483608315_6566628223872925696_n.jpg

46965714_10218097483808320_6373503468925091840_n.jpg

• Love 6

I completely believe Tasha over these two jerks.   Eric reminds me looks wise more and more of Josh of Josh and Aika, who I also suspected to be a meth head.  And Ledia just halfway confirmed Tasha of being truthful when she said Eric had been living in his car.   Duh, 40 year old guys don't do that unless they are HOMELESS and a mess.  He totally moved in with Tasha because he had no where else to go and he needed the help, not her.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 24

Who is _aicohen? Is that Leida? I’m cracking up at this person claiming that Eric living in his car for six weeks was perfectly fine because “he didn’t need it.” Didn’t need what? A home? The car? So weird.

• Love 16

I really don't understand what the point of Leida's parents coming to visit.  I understand that they wanted to "vet" the place for her and probably mostly for Allessandro, but she ended up staying there anyway despite how terrible it was.  I would suggest that they did it just to be on tv, but they didn't seem like attention seeking people at all.

• Love 5

I read that they shut down their Instagram page due to death threats against Leida and Aless. Supposedly they have the police investigating. 

I can see some nut threatening Leida, but the child is off limits, he is just unfortunate to have Leida as a mom.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I read that they shut down their Instagram page due to death threats against Leida and Aless. Supposedly they have the police investigating. 

I can see some nut threatening Leida, but the child is off limits, he is just unfortunate to have Leida as a mom.

Sadly I cannot take anything I hear about this wench seriously. Given her MO thus far, IF there were any threats, they were faked by Leida herself, because she's the sort who would do something like that to get more attention, particularly since pretty much everyone watching this show thinks she's a piece of shit.

Also, just as an aside, why does she seem to always be wearing maternity clothing???

• Love 7