Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

I just got drawn down the 90df sub reddit hole, major tea being split over there by Leidas ex. Don’t know how much I believe, but it seems like she did 4 years of med school and Eyebags bought her a $10,000 engagement ring. The rest of the stuff is kind of viscous,  so beware if you do go over there. The ex seems somewhat legit as Leida called him out on her IG.

Edited by Owwwww ma leg
Auto correct
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I get Groupon vacation emails all the time and there's one in the Poconos that's "adults only" and every picture in the Groupon emails has the giant martini glass whirlpool thingy in the bedroom (or living room, either way WEIRD) and I am always disappointed in the reviews.  I revisit them in hopes I'll come across someone describing it how we all describe anything here on the forums.  LOL . Someday, someone will.  I have faith.  

14 hours ago, spankydoll said:

I have always wanted to stay in one of those rooms with the champagne glass tub!!!! I must say that Eric's choice of that shabby looking cabin doesn't bode well for the future travels of his new bride. He's still courting her at this point. 

The cabin looks very smelly. 

Ask away.  I'm a gold level frequent stayer.  I've been to all 3 resorts on multiple occasions.  :)  And NO, they're not swingers resorts.  Let's just get that out of the way right now.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

I just got drawn down the 90df sub reddit hole, major tea being split over there by Leidas ex. Don’t know how much I believe, but it seems like she did 4 years of med school and Eyebags bought her a $10,000 engagement ring. The rest of the stuff is kind of viscous,  so beware if you do go over there. The ex seems somewhat legit as Leida called him out on her IG.

I was up 'til the wee hours reading through those comments. Her ex seems like a real dick to be telling her business BUT she decided to put it all out there in TV World. It was really dumb of Leida to call that guy out on Instagram and legitimize all of his stories because some of them are awful. 

20 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Ask away.  I'm a gold level frequent stayer.  I've been to all 3 resorts on multiple occasions.  :)  And NO, they're not swingers resorts.  Let's just get that out of the way right now.

You are assuming that I don't want to swing. ; ) Just kidding because I am too old and fat for any of that nonsense these days. Sad but true.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

You are assuming that I don't want to swing. ; ) Just kidding because I am too old and fat for any of that nonsense these days. Sad but true.

You and me both, but it's the first question most people ask me.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

Do you have a link to that sub reddit? I have a fresh cup of tea and I'd love a distraction. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Pink-n-Green said:

Well, where's the fun in that??? lol

I think it's just that people think it's perfectly OK to make that their first question to someone, lol.  Even if it was, and I participated in that kind of thing (I don't), why would I tell them?  Yeesh.

• Love 2

I was looking for the sub reddit page, too, but came upon this You Tube video. 

The way Eric goes on and on about these "pricey" and "expensive" watches they bought for Leida's parents, you'd think they were Rolex! I found the watch they bought her mother, $ 150 on Amazon and no way is it real gold. And, if her parents are so wealthy, wouldn't they already have good watches? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, please share the link!

I think reddit user yub_nubs is her married ex boyfriend while in Japan. Not her ex husband though.

He commented in a few of Leida's specific posts. 

Edited by col1234
Spelling
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, spankydoll said:

The cabin looks very smelly. 

In the scene where Leida is sitting in the kitchen waiting for breakfast, there is a cord to something plugged in behind her. As she is talking a mouse climbs up the cord...just yuck

• Love 12
30 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

In the scene where Leida is sitting in the kitchen waiting for breakfast, there is a cord to something plugged in behind her. As she is talking a mouse climbs up the cord...just yuck

Holy crap, you’re right! At 1:36 you can see the mouse on the cord behind Reyna! 

388207EB-1C98-4B24-B35B-27F815B332D5.jpeg

• Love 9
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I was looking for the sub reddit page, too, but came upon this You Tube video. 

The way Eric goes on and on about these "pricey" and "expensive" watches they bought for Leida's parents, you'd think they were Rolex! I found the watch they bought her mother, $ 150 on Amazon and no way is it real gold. And, if her parents are so wealthy, wouldn't they already have good watches? 

Okay, jewelry and watchanista here...Firstly, neither Citizen nor Rotary are luxury brand watches. The Citizen's MSRP is $250 and the Rotary MSRP is $640. Neither is luxury and IF she came from such a hoity toity family - and keeping in mind "wealthy Indonesian" is like Crazy Rich Asian rich - her parents would be insulted with such crap. They'd be expecting Rolex as a minimum, but would like a more unique and unattainable luxury watch like a blinged out Franck Mueller for Mom, and a Panerai for Dad. And if they really were Crazy Rich Asian rich, then it'd be more like a diamond-encrusted Bruguet for Mom and a Lange & Sohn for Dad. This schlock? It's stuff they'd pass to the help. IF they really were 'rich', which they're not. Because if they were they also would never allow their daughter to marry a loser douchenozzle like Eric. They also would never have allowed her to get any tattoos. I have a difficult time thinking her parents are anything other than "kampung orang" - village people - because this shite wouldn't impress a wealthy Indonesian. At. All.

Also, I can't help but wonder from this thread title, if she says that to Eric when they're having sex or she's doing the BJ...I know, uch. Sorry, but you guys put the title up there, I can't help what it made me think of...

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, col1234 said:

I think reddit user yub_nubs is her married ex boyfriend while in Japan. Not her ex husband though.

He commented in a few of Leida's specific posts. 

So pull up the reddit page, and look up 90 day fiancé. There is a search button at the top specifically for 90day and then type in yub_nubs , click on his profile and then comments.

The gist of it.

Hes an American who whilst in Japan had an affair with her and apparently “boned her” whilst she was wearing eye bags $10, 000 engagement ring.

She thinks that eyebags is loaded 

Her brother beat her with a stick

She was a street racer with a GTX and crashed her car killing her unborn baby and 2 Indonesians. Her father hushed it up with $$$

She taught English at a  Japanese school that her husband had invested in, but was let go when she let one of the owners 15 year old daughters stay without telling the parents. He also mentioned she was kicked out of Japan for working illegally.

She must have seen the posts on Reddit and called him out by his real name, which adds fuel to the fire. It’s all kind of ugly and I’d take it all with a pinch of salt. Where would eyebags get $10, 000 for a ring lol

Edited by Owwwww ma leg
Clarity
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

So pull up the reddit page, and look up 90 day fiancé. There is a search button at the top specifically for 90day and then type in yub-nubs , click on his profile and then comments.

The gist of it.

Hes an American who whilst in Japan had an affair with her and apparently “boned her” whilst she was wearing eye bags $10, 000 engagement ring.

She thinks that eyebags is loaded 

Her brother beat her with a stick

She was a street racer with a GTX and crashed her car killing her unborn baby and 2 Indonesians. Her father hushed it up with $$$

She taught English at a school that her husband invested in, in Japan but was let go when she let one of the owners 15 year old daughters stay without telling the parents. He also mentioned she was kicked out of Japan for working illegally.

She must have seen the posts on Reddit and called him out by his real name, which adds fuel to the fire. It’s all kind of ugly and I’d take it all with a pinch of salt. Where would eyebags get $10, 000 for a ring lol

That guy doesnt look like he has great character either since he was married while "boning" her. 

Now reddit users are digging up old street racing videos from her IG.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, col1234 said:

That guy doesnt look like he has great character either since he was married while "boning" her. 

Now reddit users are digging up old street racing videos from her IG.

Yeah, he comes across as very sleazy, a married man who “bones” ewwww. I haven’t been back to the reddit page. I do feel a bit guilty reading it, but I am a sucker for tea. Also I did warn you guys and summarised it so you didn’t have to feel sleazy like me.

• Love 14

OK I am becoming much more inclined to think her parents are fabulously wealthy, because only the fabulously wealthy get away with the sort of stuff that is described on Reddit (as you guys have shared with us) and don’t end up in jail.

Also no way did Erica buy her a $10,000 ring, He probably told her it was a $10,000 ring, though. She’s going to be very disappointed when she get it appraised.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, PityFree said:

OK I am becoming much more inclined to think her parents are fabulously wealthy, because only the fabulously wealthy get away with the sort of stuff that is described on Reddit (as you guys have shared with us) and don’t end up in jail.

Also no way did Erica buy her a $10,000 ring, He probably told her it was a $10,000 ring, though. She’s going to be very disappointed when she get it appraised.

Is this a spurned ex lover or is he for reals, hence my guilt at repeating his assertions on reddit. As my my mum would say it all comes out in the wash. I bet eyebags got her a cz ring too!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

Is this a spurned ex lover or is he for reals, hence my guilt at repeating his assertions on reddit. As my my mum would say it all comes out in the wash. I bet eyebags got her a cz ring too!

Spoiler

•  
Edited by col1234
Ignore this please. Accidently posted cant delete.
17 hours ago, magemaud said:

Holy crap, you’re right! At 1:36 you can see the mouse on the cord behind Reyna! 

Went and rewatched and I'm pretty sure that is "knee of camera person/grip who is trying to hide behind furniture."  Or, actually, since the seat next to Leida where Aless was is now empty in that scene, it's one of the kids shoes, he's hanging on the couch.  (It's clearly a couch in other shots, not a cord.)

(1:23:10 on the TLC online version, for anyone else who wants to go Zapruder on this.)

Edited by sconstant
  • Love 7
On 10/26/2018 at 6:38 PM, spankydoll said:

One of the sleuths of Reddit verified Eric's birth date from his divorce filing. He's 40! I'm 53 and look younger than he does. Based on a judgemental perusal of his home, dress and dining habits I would say that eric, like Angela, looks horrible and she's because of poor nutrition, smoking, drinking and poor grooming   

But, he's a patriot!  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, sconstant said:

Went and rewatched and I'm pretty sure that is "knee of camera person/grip who is trying to hide behind furniture."  Or, actually, since the seat next to Leida where Aless was is now empty in that scene, it's one of the kids shoes, he's hanging on the couch.  (It's clearly a couch in other shots, not a cord.)

(1:23:10 on the TLC online version, for anyone else who wants to go Zapruder on this.)

I definitely saw a mouse crawl up the cord behind REYNA who was across from Leida and Alless at breakfast. I tried to photograph it but couldn’t get a clear photo and I admit it kind of looks like a knee or a slug! I’ll rewatch later and post exactly what Reyna is saying when the mouse is behind her 

on rewatching. Eric is seated next to Reyna at breakfast across from Leida. There is a brown leather chair behind Reyna and a flat screen TV. The shiny reflection on the leather is what I originally mistook for a cord. The scene cuts back and forth between the two sides of the table and Leida’s TH. When Reyna (alone onscreen), is saying ...”and my family is also coming here...” SOMETHING is briefly shown moving up the chair then turning out of sight. 

Photo to set the scene and also show Eric’s forehead crease, but Eric is not onscreen with the mouse, only Reyna is. 

“back and to the left...” 

CFBB4F4B-2911-42AA-B6AA-91199EA4CA18.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
Clarification
  • Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, magemaud said:

She INSISTS that it wasn't a mouse and that it was a crew member.

Edited by spankydoll
edited to be less of a bitch.
  • Love 2
On 10/31/2018 at 3:03 AM, gingerella said:

IF they really were 'rich', which they're not. Because if they were they also would never allow their daughter to marry a loser douchenozzle like Eric. They also would never have allowed her to get any tattoos. I have a difficult time thinking her parents are anything other than "kampung orang" - village people - because this shite wouldn't impress a wealthy Indonesian. At. All.

I’d like to believe they’re not rich, but then how do you explain the sister and both parents flying to the USA to visit. That costs money.

I think the weathered marine has made a terrible choice here. He could have gotten a smoking hot 25 year old Filipina chick from an online dating site who would actually cook and clean for him and maybe even love him. 

Has as anyone deciphered what the big ass tattoo on Leida’s arm says? 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

I’d like to believe they’re not rich, but then how do you explain the sister and both parents flying to the USA to visit. That costs money.

I think the weathered marine has made a terrible choice here. He could have gotten a smoking hot 25 year old Filipina chick from an online dating site who would actually cook and clean for him and maybe even love him. 

There is rich, and then there is crazy rich. Remember the 90% of the Americans in the franchise. The ones  that we are always questioning if they can make the 125% of the poverty line level, or afford the fees for the K-1 petition. They also made an international trip or two. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, gavinmac said:
On 10/30/2018 at 6:03 PM, gingerella said:

Maybe Tarik was their travel agent and booked them cheap flights with five stopovers 

• Love 18
On 10/30/2018 at 8:03 PM, Owwwww ma leg said:

Where would eyebags get $10, 000 for a ring lol

If she gets it evaluated by a gemmologist, he'll refer her to a glass expert.

54 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

"LEIDANIEL" - a combo of "Leida" and "Daniel."

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Anybody catch the 30 minute teaser from last night?   There's an Eric scene in there, once again showing how freaking cheap this guy is.

Well, if you call taking Leida, her son, and her sister to a huge food court (possibly Reading Terminal Market) and buying one sandwich for all 4 of them to split, and not even offering up one small cup of water or any other drink, cheap, then yeah.  I call that horrendous.  

Oh, and they had to all separate the sandwich meat out with their hands, 'cause 65 year-old Eric (40 if I'm QEliz) couldn't remember to bring forks.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 12
49 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Well, if you call taking Leida, her son, and her sister to a huge food court (possibly Reading Terminal Market) and buying one sandwich for all 4 of them to split, and not even offering up one small cup of water or any other drink, cheap, then yeah.  I call that horrendous.  

Oh, and they had to all separate the sandwich meat out with their hands, 'cause 65 year-old Eric (40 if I'm QEliz) couldn't remember to bring forks.

How about when she wanted to try the cheese?  "There's cheese back in Wisconsin"   Calm down dude I'm sure they give free samples.

• Love 12

For someone who comes from “money” I guess she left her stash at home.

And her sister is going to determine whether or not she and her kid stay? Though I think  it’s more Aless that her family is concerned for. They will probably be happy to leave her here as Eric’s problem.

She’s 29 and I’ll bet she’s never worked as a doctor a day in her life . 

• Love 10

And you know Eric got nothing in the sack on the first night in America, or not willingly. Leida was 'i'm SO TIRED'. I think she said it twice, when we cut to the bedroom scene, with Reina and Alessandro (SUCH a well behaved little boy) stuffed away into the twin beds, with Reina putting him to sleep. He didn't even ask for his mother. Like Larissa, she wasn't giving anything up willingly. Eric did seem .. chipper the next morning. She came down and again, no chicken porridge and I think she said 'I'm tired' again. Leida is going to be 'tired' for the rest of her life. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, queenjen said:

And you know Eric got nothing in the sack on the first night in America, or not willingly. Leida was 'i'm SO TIRED'. I think she said it twice, when we cut to the bedroom scene, with Reina and Alessandro (SUCH a well behaved little boy) stuffed away into the twin beds, with Reina putting him to sleep. He didn't even ask for his mother. Like Larissa, she wasn't giving anything up willingly. Eric did seem .. chipper the next morning. She came down and again, no chicken porridge and I think she said 'I'm tired' again. Leida is going to be 'tired' for the rest of her life. 

I do think sister/auntie has been the primary care giver for her nephew. I bet she missed the local Jakarta marriage age window and saw Alessandro as her chance to be a mother until Eric showed up to ruin her plans

• Love 9
On November 2, 2018 at 5:43 PM, Gobi said:
  On November 2, 2018 at 5:37 PM, spankydoll said:

She INSISTS that it wasn't a mouse and that it was a crew member.

On November 2, 2018 at 5:43 PM, Gobi said:

Could be both....

Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 10.41.53 PM.png

Edited by OldButHappy
corrected quotes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
On 10/29/2018 at 1:44 PM, Gobi said:

Pennsylvania seems far to go to wait for more arrivals at JFK Airport. I would think that upstate NY, Connecticut, or NJ would make more sense.

I wish they could have gotten a deal on the same air Band B that Darcy and Jesse had their famous shoe assault in.....could you imagine?????

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I wish they could have gotten a deal on the same air Band B that Darcy and Jesse had their famous shoe assault in.....could you imagine?????

Are they going to pick up Leidas folks in that car? How will Eric  get all  their  luggage in there “proper”? 

• Love 8
On October 22, 2018 at 9:28 AM, Horrified said:

He's an ass.

When he was talking to his ex about Leida being upset he was paying child-support, he kept saying it was "court-ordered" but then at one point he oh-so-smoothly said he would be paying it even if it wasn't court-ordered.  No shit DAD of the Year.  Jackass had to have a court decide how much he has to pay??

Where does she get off being angry that he pays child support but flat out says he needs to take care of her and her son? 

Who footed the bill for the whole family to come check the Eric situation out?  The sister definitely has been caregiver. 

• Love 8
On 10/26/2018 at 6:38 PM, spankydoll said:

One of the sleuths of Reddit verified Eric's birth date from his divorce filing. He's 40! I'm 53 and look younger than he does. Based on a judgemental perusal of his home, dress and dining habits I would say that eric, like Angela, looks horrible and she's because of poor nutrition, smoking, drinking and poor grooming   

Totally agree..he looks mid 50s at least. A very sad, but also equally disturbing man to watch so far.

Edited by Rdh1314
Proper English correction
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Where does she get off being angry that he pays child support but flat out says he needs to take care of her and her son? 

1.  She's a spoiled princess who demands care.    2.  She has never received/expected child support.   3.  Because it's unheard of in her country (according to her).

All she's known all her life is having been completely taken care of by her parents and servants.  I can forgive her ignorance, but not her bitchy attitude and poisonality.

I assume her family paid all travel expenses for the three of them (hope they provided spending money). 

EGAD!  PovertEric made them share ONE Philly Cheesesteak (at least it was huge).  He probably had to take a cash advance.

• Love 7

Yeesh, I am trying, but this is one homely dude. Even though she and her son are a packaged deal, I am pretty sure she can do better (although she is not a stunner, she does have youth on her side). I do not believe for one minute that divorced dads do not financially contribute to their children. I expect her family waived financial expectations in exchange for 'dad' getting out of their lives.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Yeesh, I am trying, but this is one homely dude. Even though she and her son are a packaged deal, I am pretty sure she can do better (although she is not a stunner, she does have youth on her side). I do not believe for one minute that divorced dads do not financially contribute to their children. I expect her family waived financial expectations in exchange for 'dad' getting out of their lives.

More likely he dumped them on mom and dads doorstep and hightailed it back to Japan. 

• Love 6