Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

I began with the most recent season, and have gone backwards in watching. On the Tell All, people are coming down on Eric for expecting his GROWN daughter to behave as if she is grown! I had to turn it off. That brat SHOULD take responsibility! When Leida arrived, it wasn't just a mess, it was UNSANITARY! For EVERY single person who says "she's a kid. She's your kid", MY TWELVE YEAR OLD daughter wouldn't live in such FILTH!!! Why?! Because she there are consequences for disrespect! Anybody who feels sorry for Tasha has no business having children. That's why there are so many entitled brats. 

• Love 2

Damn she seems to be quite a lot heavier as well. Wasn't she quite small & slight when we first met her & not very nice then either? 

Edited by Shrek
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
On 10/10/2023 at 10:26 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Supposedly she was a physician working on getting licensed in the US but it looks like that didn’t happen.  Portage is also where Lizzie (of Scott and Lizzie) from LAL lives.

I don’t think there was any evidence that she was ever a physician anywhere.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3