Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, RoadFullOfPromise said:

get a residency slot in the Match (and I can’t imagine she would do well enough in interviews at programs, if she were even offered any interviews in the first place),

Please, don't anyone waste one second thinking that Leida could actually become a doctor.  No way, no how.  As quoted above, you have to interview extensively for residency.  Her crazy would show through way too easily.  

Not that I believe she even has a degree to begin with!

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Yes, that was Jason.  Eric was living in his car for two years and he said online that it was so he could save money, LOL.  Cause he saved so much money!  Seriously , where is is money going?  Because if he lived in his car for 2 years to save it, you would think he would have more than an inflatable couch to his name.

Trips to Japan and Indonesia followed by government fees to petition for Leida 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Raja said:

Trips to Japan and Indonesia followed by government fees to petition for Leida 

I forgot about that, but Leida was ok with him being homeless so he can save up for her ? If she is so wealthy, she could have opted to pay the fees or the airline tickets. I had a friend years ago that her lifelong dream was to go to Australia for 2 weeks, she got a 2nd job at big box store, worked for a year and was able to afford her trip and not max out her credit cards. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Gobi said:

It wasn't a car, he was "Living in a van by the river!" On a more serious note, it is possible to shower at truck stops and other places.

OMG Gobi, PRICELESS!!!! 🤣😜😂

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Gobi said:

It wasn't a car, he was "Living in a van by the river!" On a more serious note, it is possible to shower at truck stops and other places.

For $10 a month, you can use the shower facilities at Planet Fitness.  Fortunately - and obviously - (for Eric) they don't force you to use any of the equipment.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Wait, so Eric was homeless for 2 years living out of his car ? I mean I guess its possible, but what about restrooms/showers ?  We kinda know about the brushing teeth didn't go so well..What does he just park a car in some lot or at a park ? Wisconsin winters can be brutal. I guess you can hid that from co-workers - but it just seems so lifetime movie-ish . " Homeless to Properish" the story of Eric and how it just takes time"

His is a rags to being near the appearance of riches to rags story.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

2F3E7EFE-9CF6-4BB0-8A21-90155A547FBC.jpeg

Eric is missing his deep forehead crease. Botox? Filter? Facetune? Spackle? Finally realized he was being an assface and put his ass crack back where it belonged?

Edited by NoWhammies
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Definitely a Kate Spade bag (or a knock off) and KS is not a super high end "crazy rich" brand.

It's cute, but still relatively inexpensive compared to other high end designers. Like, come on Leida. It's a very middle class brand. They sell them at Macy's FFS.

To be fair to the late Kate Spade, also, not ALL her items were solid-coloured plain bags where THE! LOGO! IS! THE! FIRST! THING! YOU! NOTICE!

Her stationery line is a legit company that relies on good design and not selling a logo. Take this for example, I think these items’ selling points are the design:

46A0A551-383D-4127-9F18-EE53FC5562DD.thumb.jpeg.56bb566a61562cd287bd5a1491120d2c.jpeg

I think designing a notepad to look like a library card is genius.

AND once you remove the packaging, nobody can tell it’s Kate Spade.

It’s says more about the owner (“hey, I’m a Shakespeare fan”, “hey, I’m open-minded about believing in stuff, and I know advanced astrology—this is where I jot down my Natal chart details”). And says less about the brand.

It doesn’t say, “look at this plain black bag where the first thing you notice about it is the gold branding that pops out on it!”

Middle class brand or not, I think she was brilliant and I would’ve LOVED to run and design a stationery company of my own (even if just a planner sticker store on Etsy—I wish I new how to design stickers on a software).

RIP Kate. 💛✨

8 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Yeah Coach and Kate Spade aren't really considered high end.  They are pricey, but it doesn't mean you are wealthy or classy if you own one.

I know, it’s not exactly Dior or Chanel.

And frankly, even if it were a legit high-end brand, I feel like these companies have gone complacent and sell their brand name more than design. I remember the last time I walked pass an LV store, I thought, “these people must be messing with us to think before that’s supposed to look good!” 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s a joke. It’s come to a point where I think the fashion industry’s like laughing behind our backs calling us, “SUCKERRRRRSSSS HAHAHAAA YOU PAID 4 GRAND FOR THAT!!!!” 😂😂💛🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

OAKyIm having to much fun picturing ANna Wintor & Karl Laregrgel say “SUCKEERRRZZZZ” and Choupette adds, “REAAAWWW!!!!” 😂😂🤣🤣✨💛💛💛

4 hours ago, IvySpice said:

I can't believe anyone would live "by choice" in a car for two years in WISCONSIN. You could easily die. In Silicon Valley, sure, people do that.

Is it because it’s cold?

5 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

image.png.647b5a775b4350d89688652ff66e2509.png

AWWWWW is this from when he met her on that online furniture store??!! 💕 #SweetMemories

• Love 3
6 hours ago, gavinmac said:

I want to know more about Eric's period of homelessness and more about his failed "last relationship" that Tasha mentioned, what country was she from and did he find her on HoboCupid?

I want to know about the last girlfriend too.

IM TOTALLY UTTERLY FASCINATED and mystified that Eric broke up with someone who wasn’t as bad as Leida (according to Tasha) and yet went all the way with Leida!!!!

Unless the ex dumped him first?

• Love 3

Oh and one last thing: Eric talking about leadership like some CEO doing a motivational TED Talk. 🤮

Dude: You just kicked own daughter out of her own apartment, you’re not exactly Barack Obama. 😒

• Love 17

I did like the shape of the KS bag and the leather looked nice. It looks quality, it’s just not “crazy rich” quality.

I wouldn’t buy it because of the prominence of the logo, myself. Not KS.  I have been debating with myself about splurging on an LV neverfull bag, but I just can’t bring myself to drop that amount of cash on a bag that I will love but will also inevitably fill with receipts and napkins and small toys and crayons and ready to use doggie poo bags and Kind bars. 

If I get one for Christmas though...

OK, totally digressing...ahem.

I agree that the stationary designed to look like a library card is super clever and very cute.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, gunderda said:

That'd have to be one hell of an illness to miss work for 3 weeks.  That's not normal at all and most likely she probably lost her job from being sick for 3 weeks. So I'm willing to bet she didn't quit later, she probably didn't have a job and had to tell her dad something.  

And it's not uncommon for parents to give their kids some hard love and not give them a lot of help after turning 18. 

Hard love from a guy who was living in his car before his daughter let him come live with her? Who then “graciously” gave her 10 months to move out of her own apartment so he could steal her mattress and give it to a delusional narcissist? Leadership from a guy who has to choose which bills won’t get paid each month due to lack of funds? Parenting from a loser who is behind on child support?

Yeah ok. Eric does himself no favors by lying in public or to himself.

He’s trash.

• Love 18
12 hours ago, gunderda said:

That'd have to be one hell of an illness to miss work for 3 weeks.  That's not normal at all and most likely she probably lost her job from being sick for 3 weeks. So I'm willing to bet she didn't quit later, she probably didn't have a job and had to tell her dad something.  

And it's not uncommon for parents to give their kids some hard love and not give them a lot of help after turning 18. 

She was working at Walmart but got caught up in workplace politics (IT HAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US).

She was about to get training to be a manager/supervisor but the current supervisor/manager tried to cockblock her by getting her fired. So she quit because it would be better than getting fired.

Can’t blame a girl for wanting career advancement.

8 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

image.png.647b5a775b4350d89688652ff66e2509.png

Everytime I scroll and see your name I crack up 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Love 4
16 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Do people not realize that all HR departments do a check of social media for serious applicants?  Would you hire that woman as a doctor after reading all the comments about her?  And then watching the show based on what you see online?  Would you even hire her to empty bedpans?

Nope.

Agreed both she and Larissa are unemployable and I am shocked Eric hasn't been fired.  No company wants to be embarrassed by an employee which is why they google you and check social media. 

Edited by Inuksuk2010
grammer spelling
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Yes, that was Jason.  Eric was living in his car for two years and he said online that it was so he could save money, LOL.  Cause he saved so much money!  Seriously , where is is money going?  Because if he lived in his car for 2 years to save it, you would think he would have more than an inflatable couch to his name.

I had no idea you could spend  2 winter days let alone 2 yrs in your car in Madison. That's right he works in Madison and didn't want to be to far from his job. 

15 hours ago, gunderda said:

Is that when Tasha had mono (that we know she had thanks to Leida leaking her medical info online)? Because mono is no joke. It knocked me on my ass for months and I didn't feel right for years.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Inuksuk2010 said:

Agreed both she and Larissa are unemployable and I am shocked Eric hasn't been fired.  No company wants to be embarrassed by an employee which is why they google you and check social media. 

Really? Strangely, I can see Larissa (and Asuelu) working at a Walmart or a 7-Eleven (I just don’t think she’d last very long). I don’t know why I think she’s a hustler and won’t mind hopping on/off a bus if she needs to!

I think the Top 3 most employable fiancé(e)s are Olga, Jay, Fernanda (in that order).

Ironically, I believe Fernanda is more employable than Jon.

Asuelu would be an absolute DARLING at a service job (and hopefully if he regularly meets other Americans aside from Kalani, he won’t end up cynical and jaded). 💛✨

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CSS.MD said:

Really? Strangely, I can see Larissa (and Asuelu) working at a Walmart or a 7-Eleven (I just don’t think she’d last very long). I don’t know why I think she’s a hustler and won’t mind hopping on/off a bus if she needs to!

I think the Top 3 most employable fiancé(e)s are Olga, Jay, Fernanda (in that order).

Ironically, I believe Fernanda is more employable than Jon.

Asuelu would be an absolute DARLING at a service job (and hopefully if he regularly meets other Americans aside from Kalani, he won’t end up cynical and jaded). 💛✨

I could see Asuelu working at Chik-fil-a and being a customer favorite.

Long interview and the host is kind of annoying but very informative.  Eric ha basically disowned Tasha.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Ledia and Eric posted a "tearful " but with no tears rant.  Basically she's upset that she's been "edited" this way.  "it's not fair" and "they put their life on the line" were said.  She blames sharp media and says they will not be on future seasons.  GOOD.

Boohoo.

Sure, Jan.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, IvySpice said:

I can't believe anyone would live "by choice" in a car for two years in WISCONSIN. You could easily die. In Silicon Valley, sure, people do that.

My guess is that he was couch surfing with various people or staying in "budget motels" during winter months.

9 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

She was working at Walmart but got caught up in workplace politics (IT HAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US).

She was about to get training to be a manager/supervisor but the current supervisor/manager tried to cockblock her by getting her fired. So she quit because it would be better than getting fired.

Can’t blame a girl for wanting career advancement.

Everytime I scroll and see your name I crack up 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Walmart is horribly political with their managers, and who gets hand picked to move up the chain.  One reason I quit years ago.

• Love 5

I really think that Ledia thought she was going to come here, be on this show, and be LOVED.  She was going to be the "cute", "feisty", "hot" fiancee.  She wasn't going to take shit from anyone!  And people would ADORE her!  Boy, was she really off.  Now that she's getting backlash for her antics and she's grasping at anything to make it seem that she's the victim.  She's manipulative and is truly confused as to why she can't manipulate her way out of this situation.  Tasha was commenting on the 90daytea IG that a police officer has intervened and told Ledia to stop harassing Tasha.  

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I really think that Ledia thought she was going to come here, be on this show, and be LOVED.  She was going to be the "cute", "feisty", "hot" fiancee.  She wasn't going to take shit from anyone!  And people would ADORE her!  Boy, was she really off.  Now that she's getting backlash for her antics and she's grasping at anything to make it seem that she's the victim.  She's manipulative and is truly confused as to why she can't manipulate her way out of this situation.  Tasha was commenting on the 90daytea IG that a police officer has intervened and told Ledia to stop harassing Tasha.  

I feel absolutely terrible for Tasha...she seems like a very sweet girl,  and she has been treated horribly by her father and that woman.  Just awful.

• Love 15
On 12/10/2018 at 2:45 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Ledia she beast was on a mission to smear Tasha online over the course of this season.  She posted Tasha's medical records on her IG or Facebook and then deleted it.  She probably stole them from Tasha's room or something.   I don't know if she was trying to show that Tasha got a cold from being "dirty"; it was really stupid.  But then Ledia is really stupid.  I didn't see it but just from what others have said about it , it didn't show anything other than Tasha had mono .  I have no idea what she was trying to prove. Her step daughter had mono? That dirty girl? petty and dumb, but it keeps Ledia from ever being a doctor here then I'm glad her own stupid actions have condemned her to that.

How petty! Imagine if she had discovered some medical condition that still carried a heavy stigma? Would she have posted something like that as well, I wonder...

On 12/11/2018 at 2:54 AM, WonderWuman73 said:

2F3E7EFE-9CF6-4BB0-8A21-90155A547FBC.jpeg

OMG those ghastly extensions! lol

On 12/11/2018 at 12:17 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Yeah Coach and Kate Spade aren't really considered high end.  They are pricey, but it doesn't mean you are wealthy or classy if you own one.

Exactly. Does anyone even buy Coach now??? When the fakes began to flood the market around 2000, it lost all of it's panache. And it was never supposed to be a luxury brand, more of a workhorse brand that offered a solid product at a fair price. 

Yes, that was def a Kate Spade above; not a luxury brand either. Down market.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Tasha has pretty much what is tantamount to an illegal eviction caught on tape! She said in her interview that she had her new place and she had filled out an application, and all she had to do was wait for it to be approved. And, as soon as it was approved, she was out of there! After all, they had already taken her mattress, HER mattress for Alessandro to sleep on so she wasn't so thrilled to be sleeping on the floor. As for her boyfriend and her, they were sharing a single, small room that was already way too crowded. It may have even been a storage space, but I'm not sure?

Tasha didn't have furniture with drawers, storage bins or even much in the way of boxes. She was also studying and working full time to make ends meet. Yes, she was living like a slob, but that's probably because she had never been taught. If it had been me, I would have gotten my stuff out of there anyway, just to keep my step-monster from rooting through it when I wasn't there. Leida obviously wasn't "cleaning." She was making it worse!

If Leida  had really wanted to help her son, she would have made nice with Tasha thus instilling a willingness to cooperate. She could have really helped by stopping by the local supermarket and asking them for a few empty boxes. Just ask Eric, "Where can we get some boxes?" Any college kid knows this trick. Make it nice and easy for Tasha to pack her stuff up and put it in the corner of the room so that Alessandro could start sleeping there. As for Alessandro, it wasn't horrible for him to sleep in the same room as Eric and Leida. He had a clean bed to sleep in. The kid's only five! 

Leida's done a terrible job with her P.R., basically egging on a very weak Eric to attack his teenaged daughter, berating her over and over again. And, with this latest bout, even through her tears, she's making up lies about Tasha, "Why did you not cooperate with the police?" We all know that Tasha has not said one threatening word towards her step-monster (as she calls her).  If I were Leida, I WOULD STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM A POLICE STATION AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!!! Seriously, it's Leida who posted Tasha's medical records online. It's Leida who made the degrading pig-ass memes. Leida got banned from instagram. Leida's own sister said she has a temper. Oh, and Leida ran Tasha out of her own apartment, an apartment that Eric could never get with his credit rating. We have it on tape! If I were Leida, the LAST thing I would want to do is be on the radar of local law enforcement. Tasha will get the restraining order, not Leida. And Eric, who has no order of visitation, is going to have a horrible time trying to get it now! Leida's running straight into the flame.

• Love 18

Who the f does Eric think he is, I mean realistically the apartment was Tasha's to begin with. Then after squatting in his car, she helps him out and lets him move in, also into the bigger bedroom with his toddler bed and then tells her to get her stuff and get out..who does that as a father ?  Even if she had 10 months, you don't treat a child of yours that way.  I think we could all tell how devastated she was when she heard him tell her to get out. Shame on Eric & Leida   

• Love 14

Coach is more of a teen and college girl thing.  I used to sell vintage handbags on e-bay and the early ones are nice.  I have a navy blue and a plain leather Coach sachel that I used for work.  They were plain and cute; no huge branding on the side and they smelled nice.  I then bought the "new" version of the old satchel but it looks more like a purse.  I switch out between all three; they were made to last and the branding is on the inside so I don't feel obnoxious carrying them around.  But Ledia making lives of her buying or unpacking a new Coach purse like she's just bought the moon means nothing; it doesn't mean she's high class or rich or even stylish.  Yes they have some nice things, but it's a normal bag and a step above target purses.  If she came from such a wealthy family , then a Coach bag is nothing to get excited about.

On Ledia's "cry" rant she basically says that she has video of her going into Tasha's room when she wasn't there to "clean" and "organize".  UMMMMMM Ledia , you just admitted that you have evidence supporting what Tasha was saying that you violated her privacy and moved her stuff. 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

Eric is missing his deep forehead crease.

and Ashley appears to be missing her blouse

6 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

Asuelu would be an absolute DARLING at a service job

apparently he was darling enough to deflower Kalani. 

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Just ask Eric, "Where can we get some boxes?"

his response would undoubtedly be "at the local liquor store. Tell them Eric sent you and they'll fix you right up." (They DO make the best boxes for moving!) 

• Love 7
On 12/10/2018 at 12:09 PM, RealityFeen said:

I honestly believe that Eric is the gold digger in his relationship with Leida.  I think he has turned on his daughter to keep Leida happy because he wants to have a doctor wife and live a nice life off of his wife's doctor income.  Neither are in love with each other.  Both provide a benefit for each other.  She gets to move to America and get paid more money to be a doctor and he gets to benefit off of his wife's pay.  He knows that once she starts working and getting paid a good doctor's salary, she will want to live lavishly and he will too.  That's why he kept talking about how rich her family was.  He was definitely impressed by their lifestyle.  His daughter has exposed him for the bum that he is by living in his car to not have to pay bills.  Then when he does get a place, it's to live with his daughter and split the bills 50/50.  He has no real intention of supporting Leida and her son.  He's waiting patiently for her money to kick in so he can live nice.

I don't believe for one minute that Leida has any intention of practicing medicine or putting in any of the hard work that would be required to get credentialed. Also, her parents may be rich by Indonesian standards but only upper middle class by American.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

If she came from such a wealthy family , then a Coach bag is nothing to get excited about.

nor is the "very expensive" Citizen's watch she sent her father. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
On 10/30/2018 at 3:02 PM, magemaud said:

I would like to see Tasha, dead beat and step-monster on Dr. Phil. I would like to see him smack them down. SMACK. THEM. DOWN. And expose Eric for the dead beat loser he is and the fraud Leida is. I would pay almost $300,000 to watch it ;)   

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, politichick said:

Also, it could be a bootleg Kate Spade.

I often wondered if Leida's stuff was all fake.  Same with Anfisa.  Some fakes are really hard to tell (although some are laughingly bad).  I remember a woman on Hoarders years ago who spent all of her money on designer bags, and had a zillion of them.  She was facing mounting bills and needed money.  They brought in an appraiser, who told her they were all fake.  The woman protested, saying she had certificates and dust bags (which you can buy on eBay, but apparently she didn't know that).  The woman steadfastly refused to believe her bags were fake (and there were a TON).  

I'm more about the cuteness of the bag than the name.  I carry a lot of Betsey Johnson and Loungefly.  Not high-end by any means, but super-cute, and I get lots of compliments.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 5

These two morons ( plus Colt-e & Larissa ) give me life. Anyway, Eric is really a dumbass. Who in their right mind would bring their fiance/wife back to their place and have a twin bed ?  I mean really that is messed up. He obviously had to know Tasha was not moved out yet, where did he think see you next tuesday and kid would sleep ?  Surely there is a Big Lots or a mattress store around you can get a queen set for about 299.00 - heck even a queen inflatable mattress would be better.    

• Love 10
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Coach is more of a teen and college girl thing.  I used to sell vintage handbags on e-bay and the early ones are nice.  I have a navy blue and a plain leather Coach sachel that I used for work.  They were plain and cute; no huge branding on the side and they smelled nice.  I then bought the "new" version of the old satchel but it looks more like a purse.  I switch out between all three; they were made to last and the branding is on the inside so I don't feel obnoxious carrying them around.  But Ledia making lives of her buying or unpacking a new Coach purse like she's just bought the moon means nothing; it doesn't mean she's high class or rich or even stylish.  Yes they have some nice things, but it's a normal bag and a step above target purses.  If she came from such a wealthy family , then a Coach bag is nothing to get excited about.

On Ledia's "cry" rant she basically says that she has video of her going into Tasha's room when she wasn't there to "clean" and "organize".  UMMMMMM Ledia , you just admitted that you have evidence supporting what Tasha was saying that you violated her privacy and moved her stuff. 

I know that on the east coast, Coach is very popular among women 35 and up. Even 50 and 60+ carry around their Coach bags. And they're not even really a status symbol so much as they're just classic and durable. Your basic brown satchel lasts for years and goes with everything. When you think that you can use the same bag for years as opposed to buying 2 or 3 of some other type of purse, it's not as extravagant. I cannot attest for other parts of the country. It's definitely not one of those crazy, pricey types of bags in the 4K range. If I'm going to pay 4K for something, it's gonna be shiny, like jewelry, or better yet, a trip someplace. I can't imagine paying that kind of money for a purse. A 4K purse either says "I'm crazy rich" or "I'm crazy stupid." I wouldn't even pay full price for a Coach bag, not when they have half price sales online!

Really silly to see her posing with that big satchel because it's one of their least expensive bags. If she's going to be that showy, she might as well rent a Chanel bag, pose with it, and then return it. Go big or go home, right?

When they get paid from the show, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if a lot of that money went towards clothes and purses and other useless extravagances. At the bottom of the list will be Eric getting an attorney to go to court to get a visitation schedule.

There's a rumor that they already got married in Indonesia, in which case the show might decide just not to pay them at all. They would have violated their contract! Apparently, Ricky didn't get paid, to which I say hahahahahahahaha.

Leida says they won't do another season. My guess is that they might get picked up for Happily Ever After. And, even though they are swearing up and down they won't ever, ever be on TV again, things might look different in a few months when they're hurting for money! 

Of course if they really are serious about not doing Happily Ever After, and they really did lie about being married, TLC might not pay them. I think they're fed up with being had. Although perhaps they should vet these people a little better! Wasn't another couple married before also? How embarrassing!

Change the title to 90 Days of Filming. Or, better yet, Americans Behaving Badly.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Is that when Tasha had mono (that we know she had thanks to Leida leaking her medical info online)? Because mono is no joke. It knocked me on my ass for months and I didn't feel right for years.

Truth! I got it when I was in college, and I was down for the count. I somehow managed to finish the summer semester (I got it a month before the end), but the fall one... I was done for. I basically couldn't do anything but sleep the entire semester. And it also took me years to get back to feeling quasi-normal. I commend her for even getting back to work 3 weeks later. I certainly couldn't have done it. I pushed my body way too hard to finish the classes I was taking, and I paid for it. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I can’t believe just how dumb she is sometimes.

She practically has been inciting a US citizen to break a court-ordered obligation on camera all season.

4 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Leida says they won't do another season. My guess is that they might get picked up for Happily Ever After. And, even though they are swearing up and down they won't ever, ever be on TV again, things might look different in a few months when they're hurting for money! 

Of course if they really are serious about not doing Happily Ever After, and they really did lie about being married, TLC might not pay them. I think they're fed up with being had. Although perhaps they should vet these people a little better! Wasn't another couple married before also? How embarrassing!

Well if she still wants/needs to be on “Happily Ever After” she was dumb AF for throwing Sharp Entertainment under the bus like that...

I didn’t tell anyone about what I knew about Marvel’s questionable casting practices in 2013 until about a year after my last role in 2018 (and I was 100% done with acting and 1000% certain I would never get hired by those people anyway).

• Love 2

Leida crying on social media about being bullied. She clearly said "I don't care if I'm the evil stepmother". And now you get what you get dumbass! She didn't take the time to try to mother Tasha, she didn't even take the time to try to get to know her or her dislikes or likes.  

And we all know Tasha's piece of crap father was the instigator all along. He was playing both these women. He's probably been telling Leida he can't afford things because of child support, and she's got it in her head now that's why she can't live the lifestyle she wants. When in reality we all know he pays no more than $400/$500 a month for that half grown child on his measly paycheck. Eric trying to tell everybody that he lives a minimalist, middle-class lifestyle. When you have to pick and choose bills to pay, that is not middle class. That's not even broke. That's just straight up poor.  Living in your car, then having to move in with your teenage daughter, means you're poor!  And Eric is the best that Leida could do. Because she's a garbage person. If she was worth anything, it would be reflected in the man she chose.  Women who are worth something don't go on websites looking for men who need to buy wife.

And we all know good and well that apartment was a pigsty when Eric lived there with his daughter. He looks slovenly. He looks like he smells slovenly! He was playing his daughter and his new wife against each other because he's a spineless piece of shit. And his new wife is evil incarnate. Leida is a garbage person to treat her 19 yr old stepdaughter this poorly, when she herself was sponging off her own parents and probably not paying them a dime to house her and her son. 

Then they blame TLC for the bad edit. My ass! Tasha had that apartment first.  If Tasha wasn't still at such a young age, she should've realized she could've gone to the landlord and had Leida and her son evicted. They haven't lived there long yet. They would've had to given Eric 30 days to evacuate. But Leida would've had to leave immediately since she wasn't on the lease and technically squatting in that trashy apartment.  Would've loved to see Leida thrown out on her ass.  I can't believe this bitch's wealthy family doesn't even give her a credit card with a little spending money, her whole storyline is bull crap. 

Edited by Cammi
Can't spell
  • Love 17
45 minutes ago, WonderWuman73 said:

B18B0F3D-C751-4E9E-847E-CBB3A17B2F7A.jpeg

Oh, I just noticed that she has a tattoo on her hand that’s the Taurus’ astrological symbol (♉️) which is her Sun sign.

If you don’t believe in this stuff, PLEASE JUST SKIP THIS POST but don’t bully me okay? Please, don’t attack me for my beliefs, just ignore and don’t read it. Peace out. ✌🏼

(I happen to cosplay an OC named CSS whose superpower is planetary-manipulation, and the character I cosplay can change astrological weather and pause time by the millisecond while she’s at it. So I know a bit about astrology from writing about my character.)

I wasn’t going to say anything about it because I was afraid people would go Bill Nye on me and bully me about believing in astrology (or, worse, Leida might react and say, “I’m a doctor and I only believe in science. Blah-blah.”)

But since she has a Sun sign tattoo now I’m going to say it: Someone upthread posted her birthdate and I ran her Natal chart.

Spoiler

82433DEF-854D-4111-9C88-B2B51ABC7F40.thumb.jpeg.219d55402d958f6515e55706fcc6d1ed.jpeg

I ran her birthdate without a known birthtime (so we don’t know her astrological houses/ASC) but at least we can see this:

• She has a Stellium (a high concentration of 3 planets or more) in Capricorn which rules status. Including Neptune (which would explain her delusions regarding her own status/class).
  • There’s a lot of placements in Earth signs (which would explain her materialism).
  • Pluto in Scorpio is probably what’s making her so vengeful (taking screenshots of people who call her out and draw penises all over them). She also has deep, obsessive feelings about other people’s assets and regarding joint finances.
  • Moon in Leo probably explains her primal need to be put first, be the center of attention, and her thirst to be on TV.
  • Jupiter in Gemini, I suppose, can make a person very boastful.

Further:

• Sun square Moon, Moon square Venus, and Moon square Mercury can be someone whose words don’t reflect what they really think, their logic and feelings aren’t in line, or maybe have a unhealthy relationship with money.
  • IDK much about what the Sun in Taurus (which rules money/self-worth/personal possessions) opposing Pluto in Scorpio (which rules joint finances, other people’s wealth, and inheritances) is also a bad sign with regard to how she deals with others.

In conclusion: Everything we see of her behaviour her on this is really the true Leida (it’s not TLC/Sharp Entertainment manufacturing financial drama or telling her to exaggerate her wealth/lifestyle in Indonesia). It’s who she really is...

SORRY FOR COSPLAYING ON THIS THRead hahah!

• Love 10
On 12/11/2018 at 1:00 PM, Kiki620 said:

Parents here is what happens when you don’t keep your children in check when they are young. Tell them no once and awhile and teach them right and wrong , give them some moral compass. They grow into  Ledia’s and the online community finally puts them in check! We are just doing our parental job!

• Love 4