Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

Leida just posted Instagram photos of all of them Christmas shopping with Eric's youngest daughter in tow.  The little girl looked miserable in the photos.

Apparently, Eric has no order of visitation, and his idiotic ex-wife is sending the child off with them anyway. 

No doubt those photos cause Tasha concern. And they make her feel excluded because it's still her dad.

It will be interesting to see how she does up against Leida on Sunday. She may be able to hold her own, but she's sounding kind of brainless.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Leida just posted Instagram photos of all of them Christmas shopping with Eric's youngest daughter in tow.  The little girl looked miserable in the photos.

Apparently, Eric has no order of visitation, and his idiotic ex-wife is sending the child off with them anyway. 

No doubt those photos cause Tasha concern. And they make her feel excluded because it's still her dad.

It will be interesting to see how she does up against Leida on Sunday. She may be able to hold her own, but she's sounding kind of brainless.

I have been rooting for Tasha (and also Steven and Olga.)  Because they are such young people...their brains are literally not fully developed.  I am sad that the show is portraying some (not all) of the young people in the WORST takes of their lives.  Tasha, please calm down and don't lower yourself to LEEEDA'S level....Steven, I know you love Ritchie, but you do have a lot of growing up to do...you can't rip  this child away from a mother who has done nothing wrong and also loves that child.  What a mess.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I totally believe this because didn't she harass a guy on craigslist over $5 for a guncase recently?  Honestly I think something is wrong with Ledia mentally- like she's undiagnosed or not taking her medication.  Normally, I would feel sorry for her (and I do pity her in a way) but it's just that her complete lack of self awareness is so jolting.  None of any medical or mental problems justify her acting the way she does- it isn't just a little problem in her life it's a BIG problem.  No matter where she lands or ends up; she will not be able to "fit in" or get along with anyone because she really believes the crap she believes about herself and is obviously NOT taking the steps to get any of this under control, even for the sake of her child. It's always everyone else's fault, everyone's jealous or trying to ruin her life.  Anyone who wigs out over a few dollars and takes it to the level of harassment and revenge like she does; it's just not normal.  I feel like as she tries to adjust in the US....as she gets her driver's license and then seeks out a job (because she must work, Eric can not even take care of his own self, much less her and AHLISSS; and she's not going to get a job as a doctor either; it will be retail or something) she's going to get herself into trouble (if you give someone enough rope; they will eventually hang themselves).  She's either going to stalk a co-worker who doesn't get along with her and harass them or cause a car accident and be in the clink.  No one here cares who her family is or what kind of work they do or that they are "wealthy".  she has no money on her own, she can't buy her way out of consequences anymore.  A Normal person would learn from past experiences or  the show experience and rein it in; but I don't see it going that way for her.  I see her ego and attitude escalading until she gets herself into major trouble.  She is unstable and not normal.  Eric will wish he went to fight ISIS in the end.

Oh I agree with you absolutely.

But mental healthcare in Indonesian is pretty awful, I’ve said before she best make use of the American mental healthcare while she’s there: 

And maybe Aless too:

A61E1239-5723-4A8F-90A0-FB41C61CD02D.thumb.jpeg.bb29f93c9e38181751e9462f036c71e4.jpeg

☝🏼 See, I was like that too! I started speaking very late into my childhood. My mother remembers people literally thought I was mute (can I say the word “mute” anymore? Because I’m worried there’s a new, more PC term for that condition now—sorry if that’s offensive now). My parents just didn’t know better (and while I think Leida’s family are mostly decent people and her father I’m sure is a competent doctor, I don’t think they’re aware either). But I hope he gets checked earlier in life than I ever did.

Hey, they’re on national television. Maybe someone will intervene.

I think she should get checked ASAP before she gets deported (which is inevitable and bound to happen, in mind—but maybe if she gets treated she can stop her dumbass law-breaking ways).

6 minutes ago, Rdh1314 said:

I have been rooting for Tasha (and also Steven and Olga.)  Because they are such young people...their brains are literally not fully developed. 

And yet Tasha, Fernanda, Olga are some of the most mature people on the show.

It’s embarrassing.

Edited by CSS.MD
You had ONE job, Autocorrect! ONE JOB!
  • Love 2

He should be in school currently if he's 5 and the school would screen for services if he is really delayed or doesn't speak.  It's a lot of paperwork and parents have to be supportive; depending on the severity of a delay it can take a while before he does get some help. If whatever is severe and he's not talking at all by now or not much, services can be immediate.  But, if he is in the school system; they will address it with her.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

But mental healthcare in Indonesian is pretty awful, I’ve said before she best make use of the American mental healthcare while she’s there: 

And maybe Aless too:

A61E1239-5723-4A8F-90A0-FB41C61CD02D.thumb.jpeg.bb29f93c9e38181751e9462f036c71e4.jpeg

☝🏼 See, I was like that too! I started speaking very late into my childhood. My mother remembers people literally thought I was mute (can I say the word “mute anymore? Because I’m worried there’s a new, more PC term for that now—sorry if that’s offensive now). My parents just didn’t know better (and while I think Leida’s family are mostly decent people and her father I’m sure is a competent doctor, I don’t think they’re aware either). But I hope he gets checked earlier in life than I ever did.

I think she should get checked ASAP before she gets deported (which is inevitable and bound to happen, in mind—but maybe if she gets treated she can stop her dumbass law-breaking ways).

It’s embarrassing.

Selective mutism?  

2 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

He should be in school currently if he's 5 and the school would screen for services if he is really delayed or doesn't speak.  It's a lot of paperwork and parents have to be supportive; depending on the severity of a delay it can take a while before he does get some help.  But, if he is in the school system; they will address it with her.

Hopefully.   Again,  I have to wonder about selective mutism....pure speculation. 

• Love 2

IDK if it’s because I’m an asshole, but if my boyfriend/fiancé/husband impregnated another woman, I’m not so sure I’d ask her how the pregnancy was going:

B5BBDF46-9170-4AB1-B5F7-70C98D6A642D.thumb.jpeg.be1f837c1e543ac12e5a9e6aeb3bd474.jpeg

I admire the graciousness, though...

• Love 4
On 15/12/2018 at 8:51 AM, endure said:

90 Day Fiancé Stars Eric and Leida Rosenbrook Quit Show Over Online Death Threats

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/90-day-fianc-stars-eric-212644153.html

But IF these alleged online death threats were legit, I’m pretty sure the level of fear and terror she’s inflicted on others throughout her life was much worse.

I’m not saying I think she deserved it (I wouldn’t wish it upon my worst enemy—I know what it’s like to Ben physically stalked).

But remember that the reason I signed up to this forum in the first place was because I thought she was singling me out (this was after she responded to a YouTube comment I made on one of Auntie’s videos and noticed that she didn’t respond to anyone else but me—this was before I knew she did this to EVERYONE and not just me, and before Tasha told us that Leida triggers her anxiety, and that Leida was harassing Tasha’s friends on Facebook even before she landed in America).

I signed up on this forum because I saw someone post about her fighting over 5 bucks for a gun case. And I thought she was dangerous.

7 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

It's always everyone else's fault, everyone's jealous or trying to ruin her life.  Anyone who wigs out over a few dollars and takes it to the level of harassment and revenge like she does; it's just not normal.  I feel like as she tries to adjust in the US....as she gets her driver's license and then seeks out a job (because she must work, Eric can not even take care of his own self, much less her and AHLISSS; and she's not going to get a job as a doctor either; it will be retail or something) she's going to get herself into trouble (if you give someone enough rope; they will eventually hang themselves).  She's either going to stalk a co-worker who doesn't get along with her and harass them or cause a car accident and be in the clink.  No one here cares who her family is or what kind of work they do or that they are "wealthy".  she has no money on her own, she can't buy her way out of consequences anymore.

You are so, so spot-on about:

• It’s always somebody else’s fault.
  • Abnormal levels of harassment and revenge.
  • She’s going to stalk désentêters.

I just wanted to bring this up because apparently, Leida is hellbent on revenge again:

6993B5E6-B95C-4778-85BE-4FCF5D63DB82.thumb.jpeg.c39252220759bbdedbabe314ce48cf8b.jpeg

IDK if she’s talking about another Maria in her circles (since she is Catholic and I imagine she knows ✨ PLENTY of Maria’s ✨ LOL).

But Maria happens to be my first name.

In case this isn’t a coincidence and she is blaming me, I just wanted to be clear that:

• I did NOT leak that tea on the @imaproperdoctor Instagram account (I don’t know her IRL and the only interaction I’ve had was that one YouTube comment where she said, “do you need more subscribers, honey?” And that is NOT enough for me set-up a tea-spiller IG account! I literally just discovered the Reddit thread and that IG account yesterday. Just check the IP addresses.
  • The only “reactive” thing I did was sign-up for this forum because I was scared of her.

So, just wanted to get that all out just to be safe. I’m worried she’s going to create this fake drama where she pins the death threats on me.

Like, WTF? I cosplay a PACIFIST SUPERHERO with NON-VIOLENT superpowers (I don’t even glorify/glamorise violence in fiction).

That IG account wasn’t me. I haven’t even been to her IG accounts after she replied to my comment on YouTube (and was unable to look at any of her scenes for at least 2 episodes after that, until the florist episode) because she triggered my anxiety.

I hope she’s referring to another Maria, though.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I don't think she means you.  She created her other private account and apparently has several hate follower leakers.  She hates a lot of people.

THank you!!!! 💛💛💛💛✨ You’re right she is probably referring to an actual follower on her IG! Who’s been leaking what she posted on THAT private account.

• Love 1

HEY LEIDA, YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I TRANSLATED THIS FOR EVERYONE instead of just letting people believe this was you:

13 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

This one is clearly a “revenge” account, not set up by Leida herself:

DC899F51-A298-41C1-903E-AAE0B334CF2B.thumb.jpeg.c26ac2c425d9a353eecd25f4722aaaa1.jpeg

The profile description translates to:

”Call me! I’m horny, brainless, and a liar unable to pay debts. My p*ssy is from Bandung City.”

[I’m not sure I translated that last sentence correctly? Clearly the person who wrote this was angry AF when they wrote it.]

This is probably set-up by someone she owes money to.

Asshole.

my New Year’s Resolution for 2018 was to perform one act of kindness a day for the whole year and that THAT ☝🏼 was supposed to be my one act of kindness for Saturday, December 15.

Some people you can’t even be kind to.

• Love 1

I saw  a supposed wedding photo of Leida and Alex on an instagram account, it was dated sometime in 2017 in Indonesia  according to it they are already married so who really knows.  Between the scamming producers of this show and so many (not all) of the couples ie Rachel/John, Ricky to name a couple of them not to mention all the unreliable websites informing on these people it really is a circus.  The show has absolutely has no credibility.

• Love 2
On 12/5/2018 at 12:25 PM, Gobi said:

Someone pointed out that the first picture is probably where the religious ceremony took place (note the priest and the statue of Jesus), and the second picture from the reception hall.

Yes, but as also pointed out, boutonnieres are different, dress, etc., but boy, that definitely looks like a different groom!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, endure said:

I saw  a supposed wedding photo of Leida and Alex on an instagram account, it was dated sometime in 2017 in Indonesia  according to it they are already married so who really knows.  Between the scamming producers of this show and so many (not all) of the couples ie Rachel/John, Ricky to name a couple of them not to mention all the unreliable websites informing on these people it really is a circus.  The show has absolutely has no credibility.

Someone speculated that like in Iran where prostitutes are considered temporarily married pending a divorce to their clients in order for the state to look the other way and avoid the death penalty for Eric Leida to travel around parts of Indonesia a type  of temporary marriage might have existed

• Love 2

SoIguess Ledia was trying to be a social media influencer.  Some company I've never heard of gave her an ugly red dress to model.  People wrote in to the company and they dropped her!  They also said that they saw the show last week and they do not want her representing them.  LOL!!!!  People HATE her so anything she is going to try and promote will be bombarded with letters.   Ledia has been filling her IG with stories of them sledding and stressing how happy and in love they are so I guess she's trying to pick up a few companies to send her crap to promote.   I've seen this with bloggers, the freckled fox comes to mind- she's pretty innocent but makes terrible life choices so people hate her and try to derail her promoters, she's lost a few big sponsorships b/c of behavior .  I can only imagine that companies will not want to be involved or represented by just a terrible person like Ledia- she's not likable in anyway and behaves horrid on camera and online.

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I was shocked to see Eric appear to get choked up tonight. He went from "pack your shit and get the fuck out" to tears?

I think down deep he feels bad. He knows he sold Tasha out and he is hoping she’ll put family first and “come around”    But he is weak and knows it. The other daughter knows what happened with Tasha, she knows she’s next on the list. 

Even his dad is disgusted by his actions.  There’s so many clips of him saying his kids  are his priority and “its inhuman of her to ask him to choose”  and he “ will never do it “. 

The first time was the hardest, it’ll be easier the next. 

• Love 6

I am watching my recorded episode and I burst out laughing (very messy when one is eating spaghetti) at Leida stating, "I gave up EVERYTHING to come be with you" to Eric. What, exactly, did she give up? I hope rumours of them quitting is true. Once again, I just deleted the show because the only thing I enjoy is this forum... not any the characters we are writing about. A huge group of losers looking for their 15 minutes of shame.

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I was shocked to see Eric appear to get choked up tonight. He went from "pack your shit and get the fuck out" to tears?

I think down deep he feels bad. He knows he sold Tasha out and he is hoping she’ll put family first and “come around”    But he is weak and knows it. The other daughter knows what happened with Tasha, she knows she’s next on the list. 

Even his dad is disgusted by his actions.  There’s so many clips of him saying his kids  are his priority and “its inhuman of her to ask him to choose”  and he “ will never do it “. 

The first time was the hardest, it’ll be easier the next. 

• Love 2
On 12/10/2018 at 7:46 AM, CSS.MD said:

Quote snipped by Honey

IDK if there's even an unspoken rule for it, @Honey.

Until recently divorce was taboo. My parents were married for nearly 35 years (after the marriage had gone sour by the first decade) before my parents finally had the big fight that led to a separation. This happened only last year. And they're not even legally divorced, they're just separated (with my mother living in my maternal grandparents' house).

Are we sure those aren't her sock-puppets? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Just kidding. I couldn't help myself.

I'm sorry your parents had to be so unhappy for the last 25 years of their marriage.

I love that you know what a sock puppet is.  When I use that phrase, people always ask me what it is.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 3

Eric can push this narrative that  Tasha is living at home and needed some tough love to transistion her into the adulthood all he wants but we know what this really is: poonany over progeny! Tasha isn't  some directionless child needing tough love; she is adulting pretty well from the looks of things.  She managed to secure housing, a job and attends school. Eric is her roommate  essentially who is trying to disguise his fuckery as "tough love". 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

SoIguess Ledia was trying to be a social media influencer.  Some company I've never heard of gave her an ugly red dress to model.  People wrote in to the company and they dropped her!  They also said that they saw the show last week and they do not want her representing them.  LOL!!!!  People HATE her so anything she is going to try and promote will be bombarded with letters.   Ledia has been filling her IG with stories of them sledding and stressing how happy and in love they are so I guess she's trying to pick up a few companies to send her crap to promote.   I've seen this with bloggers, the freckled fox comes to mind- she's pretty innocent but makes terrible life choices so people hate her and try to derail her promoters, she's lost a few big sponsorships b/c of behavior .  I can only imagine that companies will not want to be involved or represented by just a terrible person like Ledia- she's not likable in anyway and behaves horrid on camera and online.

I don't know much about Freckled Fox...only that her husband died (who she had 5 kids with) and remarried and had another baby. I haven't seen or heard her do anything bad.

On 12/15/2018 at 9:47 PM, CSS.MD said:

THank you!!!! 💛💛💛💛✨ You’re right she is probably referring to an actual follower on her IG! Who’s been leaking what she posted on THAT private account.

I think she might be talking about Maria Vega, who was also involved in the Dani-Mo show. She, I think, runs a 90-day fb site. Also gleaned from fb, Danielle allegedly contacted Leida to "warn" her about Maria. 

• Love 1
On 12/15/2018 at 8:14 PM, CSS.MD said:

And maybe Aless too:

☝🏼 See, I was like that too! I started speaking very late into my childhood. My mother remembers people literally thought I was mute (can I say the word “mute” anymore? Because I’m worried there’s a new, more PC term for that condition now—sorry if that’s offensive now). My parents just didn’t know better (and while I think Leida’s family are mostly decent people and her father I’m sure is a competent doctor, I don’t think they’re aware either). But I hope he gets checked earlier in life than I ever did.

It’s embarrassing.

Hmm, yea i noticed we never hear him speak or hear her interacting directly with him. He is years old though so he should have a very good working vocabulary. I believe the term is "non-verbal".... i would use "mute" for a child who is able to speak, but chooses not to. I only know this stuff from working in a preschool ;)

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I don't know much about Freckled Fox...only that her husband died (who she had 5 kids with) and remarried and had another baby. I haven't seen or heard her do anything bad.

Well she remarried within like 2 months after her husband died and her new husband is awful.  He doesn't work and then they cry poor.  He "accidently" shot her (and himself) while cleaning a gun inside the house mere inches away from her 5 small children.  He has repeatedly said on social media that he wasn't sorry that he shot her.  She has stayed with him and had another baby with him.  Their family dog died of heat exhaustion and the 2nd dog was locked in a car during a hot day.  The new husband was filming content for their blog in the parking lot where the dog was in the car and someone interupted his filming to ask if it was his dog.  He gave a snarky answer and continued filming himself and didn't care for the dog.  Then the idiot posted all this on his IG.  That is one incident that got people to contact their sponsors and several dropped them over mistreatment of their dog.  She is too depressing to follow anymore for me, but every so often I peek at a reddit sub devoted to them and they both do really stupid things that make people mad enough to contact their sponsors to try and get them to drop them.  I think Ledia is blatently worse and I can't muster any sympathy for her; I think she's just a crazynarcissist psycho .  While in FF's case, I think she's stuck in grief and it makes her do things that lack judgement; she went through something terrible and has a lot on her plate.  I think she married someone she barely knew b/c grief distorts reality; now she's dealing with the mistake she made with the new husband.

Ledia is trying to sell her "proper" t-shirts for $35 now.  LOL  Like it's some great design couture shirt; it's a hanes t-shirt with probably flaky printing on it.  Also she photoshops her chin just like Nicole does to make her face look thinner!!!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Hmm, yea i noticed we never hear him speak or hear her interacting directly with him. He is years old though so he should have a very good working vocabulary. I believe the term is "non-verbal".... i would use "mute" for a child who is able to speak, but chooses not to. I only know this stuff from working in a preschool ;)

Selective mutism in small children who certainly are able to speak is typically the result of trauma. Physical and/or emotional.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lily247 said:

We heard him speak when Leida called her ex-husband (his Dad), he said "mac&cheese" for his Father, in English.

26 minutes ago, Honey said:

We heard him speak when Leida called her ex-husband (his Dad), he said "mac&cheese" for his Father, in English.

Hmm, well, that hardly makes him the talkative type. Maybe he is camera shy. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rdh1314 said:

Selective mutism in small children who certainly are able to speak is typically the result of trauma. Physical and/or emotional.  

Yes this is true. Once worked with a selectively mute child who was also incredibly smart for her age, yet at the end of the day she was always picked up by (designated caregiver to pick up) a grandfatherly looking man who was apparantly a friend of the mother. It definitely felt off to me so told my supervisor who then did her own investigation. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

I think she might be talking about Maria Vega, who was also involved in the Dani-Mo show. She, I think, runs a 90-day fb site. Also gleaned from fb, Danielle allegedly contacted Leida to "warn" her about Maria. 

Thank you! 💛💛💛💛✨

I’m glad it wasn’t me! Because that IG account sure as hell wasnt me. Sure I procrastinate here A LOT, but I don’t have time to go digging dirty tea on her like that.

☀️ These days I just focus on working on myself: 

Edited by CSS.MD
It’s so easy to freak out when you’ve got such a common ass name. LOL. 🙏🏼✨
  • Love 2
On 12/16/2018 at 12:49 AM, endure said:

ALEX. Alex? Who the F@**is Alex?

Edited by JennyMominFL
6 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Yes, thank you! “Non-verbal” is what i meant, I swear I knew there was a more appropriate word but couldn’t remembe what exactly the word was.

11 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

ALEX. Alex? Who the F@**is Alex?

Aless?

• Love 1

Hey, speaking of speaking English:

someone on the episode thread said they didn’t believe Eric was a Marine because he labelled his top drawer where he stores all his firearms “GUNS” and the user said a real Marine would never say “guns”, so what would they say?

I’m dying to know but I forgot to ask?

Also, some people in military circles are really pissed off at her for appropriating military/combat terminology such as saying she put her self “on the frontlines” by being on this show when she threw TLC under the bus.

Edited by CSS.MD
Typo. ☕️
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

Yes, thank you! “Non-verbal” is what i meant, I swear I knew there was a more appropriate word but couldn’t remembe what exactly the word was.

Aless?

There is a song with the lyrics Alice, Alice, Who the F@** is Alice. I couldnt resist playing with it

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

someone on the episode thread said they didn’t believe Eric was a Marine because he labelled his top drawer where he stores all his firearms “GUNS” and the user said a real Marine would never say “guns”, so what would they say?

Also, some people in military circles are really pissed off at her for appropriating military/combat terminology such as saying she put her self “on the frontlines” by being on this show when she threw TLC under the bus.

That was me.  We say weapon, because thats what it is, a weapon. A marine never fogets what the purpose is. Weapon is a catch all though. My M16 was my rifle. It was never a gun. But that was somewhat tongue in check, once back in civilian life, someone might say gun, especially for a handgun.

I dont care if people say frontline

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

Rifles and/or pistols. A gun is a high trajectory weapon, such as a howitzer. TMI, no doubt.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

To this day, I think Danielle is still jealous of Maria because Maria seems to maintain a casual friendship with Mo. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Rifles and/or pistols. A gun is a high trajectory weapon, such as a howitzer. TMI, no doubt.

This is my rifle this is my gun... This is for fighting, this is for fun.. Although we WM’s did not say that.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 4

@JennyMominFL and @Gobi thank you!!!! I was really curious.

I studied International Humanitarian Law but we rarely discuss individually-handles weaponry (except for the exceptionally cruel ones that cause unnecessary suffering like dumdum bullets/expanding bullets). And mostly in the context of legalities of their use and disarmament. I never worked in that field after graduation, so never really knew what went on in the field.

Eric, just leave Leida and go fight ISIS. Even ISIS wouldn’t make him be a terrible father.

Bonkers.

31 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

To this day, I think Danielle is still jealous of Maria because Maria seems to maintain a casual friendship with Mo. 

Probably more to do with Danielle’s temperament than anything Maria did with Mo: 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im old. No one got my joke

LOL me too, probably older - and I think I just remembered his name too, it's Eric, well that's pretty close to Alex but definitely no cigar there!  I don't think I did get your joke.

34 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I think I read she got kicked off Instagram too, she's not winning any popularity contests these days!

• Love 3